Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

brokenithm When I play difficult songs on Android, the sliders sometimes don't respond. Simultaneous pressings can also result in misses. Is there a way to fix this? I'm connected via TCP.

Solved.
Now it works perfectly in an unexpected way.

Modifié par kuu124

Setting up Luminous currently.

I have followed all the steps in the guide and changed the settings in the test menu. But I am still stuck at the "Checking Distribution Server" message. Any ideas?

(I set グループ内基準機設定 to 基準機 ).

For "Distribution Server Setting" it says "Client". Not sure if that is correct or if I can change it somehow.

Modifié par PrinnyTonic

How can I set up 32 keys?
Currently, only 8 keys are set: S.D.F.G.H.J.K.L.
Also, is it possible to change the key switch of the AIR?
Currently: Space only

Also, please tell me how to connect genuine air strings.

On 8/14/2024 at 1:49 PM, Bentoowo said:

Thank you for sharing option files. But, just copy & paste in my Luminous option folder directory(CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\option) it doesn't work. How can I solve this problem? 

8 hours ago, MAMA1397 said:

Does anyone have any data on LUMINOUS PLUS or YOASOBI's "yuusya"?

I don't remember where I got this from but I think it's in here

On 8/2/2024 at 12:39 PM, taptaptap2023 said:

Sent you a message with invite to two groups. Not sure why people giving you so much shade for asking. Not the flex they think it is. 

Can I have an invite too?

A119.7z

17 hours ago, KharrlozGM said:

これを機能させることができましたか?曲がロックされているように見えます:,(ロック解除ツールは役に立ちませんでした

It seems that only MASTER can play.
Please use your ticket.

I'm having an issue with my Chunithm Luminous installation where the initializer (start.bat) keeps crashing after I reach this screen (which occurs after the list of "Good" statuses you'd typically get if everything went well):

image.png.a24b38c9ee14486ae013ee02e1d1bd0c.png

For additional context, I've installed Chunithm Sun Plus successfully before with my Tasoller and Artemis server. So I'm used to seeing this part of the initializer after the "Good" checklist when running Sun Plus:

40b7bf0c1e5e320fe664587b0bd781ba.png

I figured downloading someone else's presets they included in this thread, changing the segatools.ini settings where appropriate, double checking the changes against the Luminous installation tutorial, and performing the other steps the tutorial states would work out. But that evidently isn't the case since the Luminous start.bat crashes midway through. The cmd window that remains after it crashes doesn't tell me much, either:
image.png.29778c6feb3fbfca020c71fea2289f6e.png

At this point, I'm at a loss as to what the solution is. Would someone be able to help me with this? An invite to the Discord server would be great too if it's easier to communicate the solution that way (if the server is different from the one listed above, that is, which I've already joined). I'm happy to provide any additional information that is needed for this to work.

Edit #1: The game now functionally works for me with my Tasoller after a fresh re-install. But now I'm experiencing an issue where I have no audio (sound system works fine outside of the game). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, too.

Edit #2: Audio issue was fixed by checking "Force shared audio mode, system audio sample rate must be 48000Hz" in the Chusan patcher.

Modifié par Tenajin

I have a complete collection of Chunitm Thank to this useful site but,while all chapters from NEW,NEW PLUS to Latest LUMINUS chapters work perfcetly setting them,i have Only stuck problem,also if i use aquatool ,with some previous chapters that all stuck at the screen precious A check..i set on A TEST SECTION but them continue to stuck i repeat at the screen previous A check...where i wrong?

Modifié par Holly

Hi, I've recently picked up Chunithm again (last time I played it was on Paradise and, yeah, I remember it was tough to properly set up).

After some searches, I've set up Luminous (using two-torial) and almost everything seems to work, except that I can't use AIME for some reason (nothing happens if I press ENTER for several seconds, which makes me have to play as a guest).

Is it something that is normal (maybe because Luminous is recent?) or is there a fix?

All I can say is that when I launch start.bat, I can see AquaDX' docker receiving some request and answering back to the game.

From the game, the checks are good, except the Title server which shows as BAD.