Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, Eryx said:

update that i updated my LED and HOST Firmware to V2, touchpad is now rainbow but no answer from touchpad inside and outside the game,

when i plug it the AIR stuff detect my hand and the LEDs are lit but when i touch the pas everything deactivate and nothing respond,

i believe that i have to update the touchpad firmware like the tasoller constructor indicated, can you confirm that ?

also will i need to do anything else to my bin folder for my tasoller to work ?

for info i just dowloaded the sun plus install and changed the segatool.ini for it to work with artemis,

and again thanks a lot for your answer it so frustrating to have spent 300+ bucks for it not to work now

it will depend on which segatools you are using

if you're using fufubot, make sure you have

path=tasoller.dll

in your segatools.ini under the [chuniio] section

if you're using dniel97 segatools, download these; https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/Scribbler/chuniio-tasoller/releases/tag/1.7.2 and put them in your app/bin folder (next to chusanapp.exe) and then in segatools.ini, in the chuniio section, write

path32=chuniio_tasoller.dll
path64=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll
chusan=1

so i did my research and i was in fact using fufubot segatools so i redid my segatools.ini just in case,

i had some problem while debugging but now the game is launching better than ever, the aime card thingy is working well.

my tasoller is now turning black when game is launching and get the right color when the game is on,

if i emulate the aime card it even turned blue and red as it should be, but still no answer from the touch pad when i tap on it.

i link the zip where i got the segatoolschusan-segatools_v1.0.3.1_by_fufubot_team.zip note that i also installed all the file in there

i also link my segatools.inisegatools.ini just in case something is wrong.

if you tell me eveything should work i'll go ahead and do the laborious install of the touchpad firmware with the special wire.

once again thanks a lot for your help you're doing god's work

2 hours ago, huangallen said:

could anyone tell me whats wrong with it when i enter python dbutils.py create to install artemis and it doesnt have allnet connection

image.png.c35f7043e92a655be022739388858546.png  to image.png.be840971dca5d4b1a3fd4668afe09125.png

image.png.c5676b6dd731c1d012b54e54d6f7ed65.png

4 hours ago, Eryx said:

so i did my research and i was in fact using fufubot segatools so i redid my segatools.ini just in case,

i had some problem while debugging but now the game is launching better than ever, the aime card thingy is working well.

my tasoller is now turning black when game is launching and get the right color when the game is on,

if i emulate the aime card it even turned blue and red as it should be, but still no answer from the touch pad when i tap on it.

i link the zip where i got the segatoolschusan-segatools_v1.0.3.1_by_fufubot_team.zip note that i also installed all the file in there

if you tell me eveything should work i'll go ahead and do the laborious install of the touchpad firmware with the special wire.

your [vfs] is fucked, either put the directoy in "quotes" or just use relative paths. Looks like all your folders are inside the bin folder so just put amfs=amfs, option=Option, appdata=appdata

4 hours ago, Eryx said:

the segatools.ini file looks fine to me. I dont have any more idea, never seen this problem before.

so your game boots to menu, you can scan in a card, the colors are all correct on the controller, but doesnt respond to inputs? honestly have no idea.

maybe double check your 2 usb cables and try plugging the data cable in another USB hub (usb2 vs usb3), and plug the power usb cable into an actual power brick (if not already)

5 minutes ago, Scribbler said:

your [vfs] is fucked, either put the directoy in "quotes" or just use relative paths. Looks like all your folders are inside the bin folder so just put amfs=amfs, option=Option, appdata=appdata

the paths can have spaces, I have spaces in mine and my game works fine, this shouldnt be fking up the tasoller anyway

Il y a 5 heures, Scribbler a dit :

image.png.c5676b6dd731c1d012b54e54d6f7ed65.png

Il y a 5 heures, mmm7 a dit :

the segatools.ini file looks fine to me. I dont have any more idea, never seen this problem before.

so your game boots to menu, you can scan in a card, the colors are all correct on the controller, but doesnt respond to inputs? honestly have no idea.

maybe double check your 2 usb cables and try plugging the data cable in another USB hub (usb2 vs usb3), and plug the power usb cable into an actual power brick (if not already)

the paths can have spaces, I have spaces in mine and my game works fine, this shouldnt be fking up the tasoller anyway

Thanks for your answers i'll try différent stuff and Come back to you either to tell that i threw my tasoller against a wall or that a miracle occured.

I'll do a backup and fuck around the files and USB cable, finally i'll update the touchpad.

Thanks a lot nonetheless you really helped me a lot!

48 minutes ago, Eryx said:

Thanks for your answers i'll try différent stuff and Come back to you either to tell that i threw my tasoller against a wall or that a miracle occured.

I'll do a backup and fuck around the files and USB cable, finally i'll update the touchpad.

Thanks a lot nonetheless you really helped me a lot!

How old is your Tasoller? If you bought it new when did you buy it? If it was purchased in 2022 or later then you shouldn't need to use a UART cable to flash the firmware.

If it's older than that and still on Factory 1.0 firmware, then follow the DAO guide to get on 2.0 https://www.dj-dao.com/en/support/11.html

If your Tasoller is newer (or after you've done the UART flash if it's older) grab the custom firmware files from here https://pixeldrain.com/u/v28yFBTZ

There's a readme in the zip that'll tell you exactly what to do, with only the regular USB cables being required.

You can use the fufubot segatools included with the custom firmware and it should just work in its default configuration, though I personally recommend using;

segatools: https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/Dniel97/segatools/releases

chuniio for tasoller: https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/Scribbler/chuniio-tasoller/releases

and follow the instructions for the dlls herehttps://gitea.tendokyu.moe/Scribbler/chuniio-tasoller#configuration

and as my user box to the left says, check my profile for useful links

24 minutes ago, huangallen said:

sorry, the next question is i pass all the test but still cannot connect internet in the game
i have done all the instructions in https://rentry.org/artemisscreenshots061223 
image.png.a289c6beab8ae939c37fc02a849b5c4d.pngimage.png.c5342357a57a5b78d21b2c34346404d2.png

I recommend you read what I wrote several times at the very top of that page. The errors claim the database doesn't exist. Follow the instructions on the Artemis git page, not the rentry page.

https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/Hay1tsme/artemis/src/branch/master/docs/INSTALL_WINDOWS.md

Use the MASTER branch for Chunithm, not the develop branch.

Modifié par Scribbler
added git link

Can someone provide me with a working Chu Sun Plus (with omnimix) or the discord invite, to get it? I only have base chu sun (and i dont think the options i added, worked).

I was in hospital for a bit, minor operation all good went wel just takign it easy now. Having friends over in a couple days so would love to have that playable so we can just kinda chill. It's basically like a yay your op was successful and no issues, welcome back, kinda party.

It has a large delay when I play the Sunplus, even though I have set the delay at -2.0 (A and B). My PC has a worse delay than the real gaming machines. I am using a hand made pad with cable like tasoller. The seller said, theoretically there will be no delay. And I found a file named JudgeTiming.ini. If there is a possibility, I can set a suitable parameter so there will be no delay.

• 4 mois après...

从我第一次接触中二游戏的那一刻起,我就知道自己找到了一个不可或缺的生活伙伴。每一音符的跳动、每一段旋律的律动,不仅是对我反应能力的挑战,更是一段深入五彩斑斓音乐世界的奇妙旅程。这款游戏不仅仅是娱乐的方式,它更是激发我灵感的源泉,帮助我在困难时刻找到力量和快乐。每当我面对生活中的挫折和挑战,音乐就像是一股温暖的力量,将我从阴霾中拉出来,让我重新找到前进的动力。

在游戏中的每一首歌、每一个关卡,都让我与音乐和内心深处的自己建立了更加深厚的联系。随着我不断进步,我发现自己不仅仅是在游戏中变得更强大,更是在生活中获得了更多的自信和勇气。这种音乐和游戏的结合,已经成为我日常生活中不可或缺的一部分,为我带来了无数的快乐和满足。它不仅是一种娱乐方式,更是让我生活变得更加丰富多彩、更有意义的重要部分。

因此,我想问问大家,有没有哪位好心人能够通过分享LUMINOUS PLUS来帮助我的生活变得更加美好?这个游戏不仅是我的爱好,更是我心灵的避风港。在那里,我能够忘却烦恼,找到内心的宁静。所以,我真诚地希望能够通过LUMINOUS PLUS来体验更多的音乐,继续这段充满魔力的旅程。如果有人愿意分享,我将非常感激,这将为我的生活增添无尽的欢乐和感动。

Le 24/07/2024 à 20:31, chokooo a dit :

wow it's been a crazy long time. anyone know what happened to the site?

bug informatique

I have Luminous working as guest mode, using AquaDX remote, and I am unable to create a new save file. When I first tried to create a new save, I accessed some other player's save file (we used the same 20 digit aime). When I changed the 20 digit number in aime.txt and try to create a new account, I get this error: image.png.4e3e4d39e6f552d80728891d86638805.png

I tried several different 20 digit values but I always get this error unless I use the values that belong to the other player. Any advice on what I should try?

EDIT: Found the issue! Just had to go to the service menu and make some changes. 

Modifié par taptaptap2023

On 7/28/2024 at 12:16 PM, taptaptap2023 said:

I have Luminous working as guest mode, using AquaDX remote, and I am unable to create a new save file. When I first tried to create a new save, I accessed some other player's save file (we used the same 20 digit aime). When I changed the 20 digit number in aime.txt and try to create a new account, I get this error: image.png.4e3e4d39e6f552d80728891d86638805.png

I tried several different 20 digit values but I always get this error unless I use the values that belong to the other player. Any advice on what I should try?

I think it says that because it was started as Guest Mode, you can't use an Aime card.

I guess we'll have to wait for a solution for the authentication servers to work.

1 hour ago, Ryuu139 said:

I've spent more than 8 hours trying to configure chunithm and every time I open the start.bat it leaves this message. Help plsss!

Screenshot 2024-07-31 082522.png

Can you check your segatools to make sure the path is correctly written?

Example of what mine looks like:

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=C:\Users\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Chuni\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=C:\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Chuni\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=C:\Users\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Chuni\chunithm sun v4\App\bin\appdata

Modifié par taptaptap2023

My SegaTools look like this 

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=C:\Games\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=C:\Games\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=C:\Games\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\CHUNITHM LUMINOUS 2.22\bin\appdata