Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

On 1/26/2024 at 12:47 AM, NanamiArihara said:

and i want to know is there a way to completely disable the team function with artemis server please

the default team value is artemis which i don't want it to be shown

then i leave it blank

but inside the game it shows "null"

i just want it empty like the previous aqua server or normal arcade which will not show any team information if there is no team

this might be dumb but what about using just a single space for the teamname? maybe try half/full width space each

2 hours ago, galafador said:

this might be dumb but what about using just a single space for the teamname? maybe try half/full width space each

While that will give a blank name it won't remove you from the team. You need to remove the team assignment in the database itself.

I know I'm like the millionth person to ask, but could I get the silly invite to the server. I am finally upgrading from new plus, I need the new songs 😭

When I run start.bat, I saw Aime Card Reader is bad on screen, and there's error show on amdaemon.exe. I'm currently on chunithm sun plus ver. 2.16 and I'm using tasoller as controller. Is there any steps I've missed on installation? Thanks for your help! 

Error code on amdaemon.exe:

<< 2024/01/30 19:00:47 >>
Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\apps\amdaemon\src\arcade\Manager.cpp
Line: 230
Function: void __cdecl amdaemon::arcade::Manager::setAppRootPath(void)

Modifié par lilyyy1324

Oh I fixed

13 hours ago, lilyyy1324 said:

When I run start.bat, I saw Aime Card Reader is bad on screen, and there's error show on amdaemon.exe. I'm currently on chunithm sun plus ver. 2.16 and I'm using tasoller as controller. Is there any steps I've missed on installation? Thanks for your help! 

Error code on amdaemon.exe:

<< 2024/01/30 19:00:47 >>
Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\apps\amdaemon\src\arcade\Manager.cpp
Line: 230
Function: void __cdecl amdaemon::arcade::Manager::setAppRootPath(void)

Oh I fixed it.... I forgot to set enable=0 for aime card server in segatools

3 hours ago, Kairunrun said:

èȘ°ă‹Chunithm LuminousたDATAăƒ•ă‚Ąă‚€ăƒ«æŒăŁăŠă‚‹äșșă„ăŸă™ă‹?

Does anyone have a data file for chunith luminous?

Nothing has been posted publicly yet, though private groups do have it.

On 2/10/2024 at 1:10 AM, HarukaJPN said:

Since this is hard to find, I am uploading my integration of Sun Plus. This is Sun Plus with server files, controller files, and redists.
https://gofile.me/70zKU/kdzbYAmIu

Pass: emuline

It's defaulted to keyboard controller "ASDFGHJKL" and AQUA server. Instructions in text files. Enjoy.

It says it can't receive data,
could you please have mercy on me one more time?

On 2/10/2024 at 1:10 AM, HarukaJPN said:

Since this is hard to find, I am uploading my integration of Sun Plus. This is Sun Plus with server files, controller files, and redists.
https://gofile.me/70zKU/kdzbYAmIu

Pass: emuline

It's defaulted to keyboard controller "ASDFGHJKL" and AQUA server. Instructions in text files. Enjoy.

image.png.f8f0e91c834f2ee1e6430ee4890ff085.pnghello i want to ask about this after downloading your file from the link you shared i'd encounter this error while extracting it seems there's a problem
and thank you for sharing btw

1 hour ago, abang1 said:

What does this mean? Can't get into the game. Using keyboard controls

maintenance lock.

if using artemis double check your config/core.yml file, remove "reboot_start_time" and "reboot_end_time"

if doesnt work then you might also need to patch the app (dont remember if SUN+ needs it)

and lastly I think there is also a setting in the arcade cab settings that sets the maintenance time.

Modifié par mmm7

Hello,

I'm currently using Tasoller and i just uprgraded to Chunithm sun +,

everything used to work fine whith older version but i can't seem to find how to configure the key for the game,

my tasoller is in 32 key mode at the moment and i can't play normally, can somebody tell me how can i solve my problem by binding the correct key or anything else,

thanks a lot.

7 hours ago, Eryx said:

Hello,

I'm currently using Tasoller and i just uprgraded to Chunithm sun +,

everything used to work fine whith older version but i can't seem to find how to configure the key for the game,

my tasoller is in 32 key mode at the moment and i can't play normally, can somebody tell me how can i solve my problem by binding the correct key or anything else,

thanks a lot.

depends on how you made your upgrade, its very possible whatever you downloaded is set up to use the cfw for Tasoller, so I suggest you update your Tasoller firmware, it brings in a lot of benefits.

Il y a 1 heure, mmm7 a dit :

depends on how you made your upgrade, its very possible whatever you downloaded is set up to use the cfw for Tasoller, so I suggest you update your Tasoller firmware, it brings in a lot of benefits.

thanks for your answer, i'll watch into the cfw stuff and firmware, i first though it was because of the chuniio.dll conf,

i'll keep you up to date.

update that i updated my LED and HOST Firmware to V2, touchpad is now rainbow but no answer from touchpad inside and outside the game,

when i plug it the AIR stuff detect my hand and the LEDs are lit but when i touch the pas everything deactivate and nothing respond,

i believe that i have to update the touchpad firmware like the tasoller constructor indicated, can you confirm that ?

also will i need to do anything else to my bin folder for my tasoller to work ?

for info i just dowloaded the sun plus install and changed the segatool.ini for it to work with artemis,

and again thanks a lot for your answer it so frustrating to have spent 300+ bucks for it not to work now

5 hours ago, Eryx said:

update that i updated my LED and HOST Firmware to V2, touchpad is now rainbow but no answer from touchpad inside and outside the game,

when i plug it the AIR stuff detect my hand and the LEDs are lit but when i touch the pas everything deactivate and nothing respond,

i believe that i have to update the touchpad firmware like the tasoller constructor indicated, can you confirm that ?

also will i need to do anything else to my bin folder for my tasoller to work ?

for info i just dowloaded the sun plus install and changed the segatool.ini for it to work with artemis,

and again thanks a lot for your answer it so frustrating to have spent 300+ bucks for it not to work now

hard to help you debug without knowing what you downloaded to upgrade to SUN+

in your segatools.ini file you should have this line somewhere (no leading semi-colon)

path=tasoller.dll

ensure nothing else input related is in there, and confirm you have that file in your bin folder. 

but yeah, the controller should be rainbow outside the game, and as soon as you launch the game it should all go dark until the game loads.

Modifié par mmm7