Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

Excuse me Sun and Sun Plus stuck at this section on my PC... why?
Hi, sorry, could you reinsert  Sun Plus chunithn.it has deadlink thank you very much

Immagine WhatsApp 2023-12-22 ore 09.45.47_81269cc3.jpg

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

6 hours ago, kratos1883 said:
Excuse me Sun and Sun Plus stuck at this section on my PC... why?
Hi, sorry, could you reinsert  Sun Plus chunithn.it has deadlink thank you very much

Immagine WhatsApp 2023-12-22 ore 09.45.47_81269cc3.jpg

go to game assignments and change it to standard instead of follow the standard

On 12/20/2023 at 10:44 PM, galafador said:

I'm sorry I don't know much about SQL/MariaDB, you might want to use the regular develop branch of Artemis if you really care about importing data from aqua.

have you tried importing game data to artemis? 
maybe a problem with rom version? (in artemis/config/chuni.yaml set 14L rom: 2.15.00 data: 2.15.11) 

if your data shows 2.10 then you're probably using the old ICF files from SUN segatools.
I assure you, you have everything you need in this thread already, no need to ask people to upload their data.

1. download sunplus https://pixeldrain.com/u/Va7ydeQ3 https://pixeldrain.com/u/wSPWRfhK
2. overwrite 2.16.00 to 2.15.00

3. download and unpack SUN segatools https://pixeldrain.com/u/GQEhM6ED
4. overwrite SUN segatools to sunplus data EXCEPT the amfs folder, amdaemon.exe and chusanApp.exe

5. download patched exe https://pixeldrain.com/u/5mRffQsR, overwrite to sunplus data
6. configure segatools.ini 

7. use artemis-portable if you have problem setting up artemis-develop
8. import sunplus data to artemis
9. ????????

10. profit

if you're still having problem after all that then I'm not sure what to tell you

links for step 1 is down? Also I can't seem to find a sun/ sunplus download at all?

8 ore fa, Bentoowo ha scritto:

go to game assignments and change it to standard instead of follow the standard

I don t understand..excuse ..if can explain game assigment please...what are They in test menu?

9 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

I don t understand..excuse ..if can explain game assigment please...what are They in test menu?

Load the game first, then you would need to wait until it tested the network before you can open the service menu (press f1 or fn1 on the tasoller for tasoller config, or the button you set for the service button)

then in ゲーム設定(game setting), set 筐体グループ設定(cabinet group setting) to OFF, and 運営設定(operation setting)to 通常モード(normal mode), exit the game menu and try loading the game again.

since it wont able to find cabs of the same group hence the subserver for the same group of cabs, u will skip the group subserver config step (which in my case it wont load if I assign a group to my installation).

also, the patched chusan.exe for sun plus from several pages earlier is bound to load into the main board error, but if you go to the main menu when it appears everything would work fine

but your problem seems to be a problem with the network or server that your game is trying to connect to,  which might be your artemis server or your segatools network configuration, and i am not quite sure how it works.

your best bet is to put aime.msm.moe for the public aqua network since u dont really need to configurate anything before launching the game. The downside is that their servers would go down without notice so ye

4 ore fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

Load the game first, then you would need to wait until it tested the network before you can open the service menu (press f1 or fn1 on the tasoller for tasoller config, or the button you set for the service button)

then in ゲーム設定(game setting), set 筐体グループ設定(cabinet group setting) to OFF, and 運営設定(operation setting)to 通常モード(normal mode), exit the game menu and try loading the game again.

since it wont able to find cabs of the same group hence the subserver for the same group of cabs, u will skip the group subserver config step (which in my case it wont load if I assign a group to my installation).

also, the patched chusan.exe for sun plus from several pages earlier is bound to load into the main board error, but if you go to the main menu when it appears everything would work fine

but your problem seems to be a problem with the network or server that your game is trying to connect to,  which might be your artemis server or your segatools network configuration, and i am not quite sure how it works.

your best bet is to put aime.msm.moe for the public aqua network since u dont really need to configurate anything before launching the game. The downside is that their servers would go down without notice so ye

Tried my friend..to set test menu but nothing..It stucks at the same point

4 ore fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

tbf ill just give u my bin folder, just rmb to config ur segatools and ur aime.

bin.7z 10.4 MB · 7 download

tyanks for help..i configure my segatool but what you mean for configure my AIME ? beaqcause when i use your bin file the bgame gives me 4105 error..what i wrong

Modifié par kratos1883

3 hours ago, roar said:
Sun Plus: 
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Va7ydeQ3

https://pixeldrain.com/u/wSPWRfhK

These links seem dead. I'm getting this:

This file does not exist, or it has been removed.

uploader didn't want their links posted on emuline. someone needs to mirror them.

1 hour ago, Scribbler said:

uploader didn't want their links posted on emuline. someone needs to mirror them.

wow that was quick

15 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

tyanks for help..i configure my segatool but what you mean for configure my AIME ? beaqcause when i use your bin file the bgame gives me 4105 error..what i wrong

create a new text file under the DEVICE folder, then put in a random 20-digit number in the text file, then save it as aime.txt.

error 4105 occurs when your main board (tasoller in my case) is not connected, but as I said before, just click the service button and it would launch like normal if you connected a tasoller with your computer. If you don't have one, remove these parts of the segatools so it launches with trash keyboard controls

[newio86] 
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll

[newio64] 
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

that error occurs regardless with the current sun plus files, and idrk where i can go patch the chusanapp.exe file so i guess thats how it is.

Modifié par Furinamie

3 ore fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

wow that was quick

create a new text file under the DEVICE folder, then put in a random 20-digit number in the text file, then save it as aime.txt.

error 4105 occurs when your main board (tasoller in my case) is not connected, but as I said before, just click the service button and it would launch like normal if you connected a tasoller with your computer. If you don't have one, remove these parts of the segatools so it launches with trash keyboard controls

[newio86] 

[newio64] 

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

that error occurs regardless with the current sun plus files, and idrk where i can go patch the chusanapp.exe file so i guess thats how it is.

Thanks a lot...i tried your method but nothingh...it gives me always 4105 error also if i have erased the parts of segatools as you said.. so, if i use your bin file the gamr gives me 4105 error..if instead i used the sun plus  preconfigured fiie posted in this forum by Bentoowo it stucks at step before A section in chevk screen as i said days ago... i have all chunithmepisodes working fine, the only 2 chunithm that give me issues are only SUN PLUS as i said and NEW PLUS that  does not allow to me to enter test menu with my keyboard( i have kboard not taisoller)

Modifié par kratos1883

17 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Thanks a lot...i tried your method but nothingh...it gives me always 4105 error also if i have erased the parts of segatools as you said.. so, if i use your bin file the gamr gives me 4105 error..if instead i used the sun plus  preconfigured fiie posted in this forum by Bentoowo it stucks at step before A section in chevk screen as i said days ago... i have all chunithmepisodes working fine, the only 2 chunithm that give me issues are only SUN PLUS as i said and NEW PLUS that  does not allow to me to enter test menu with my keyboard( i have kboard not taisoller)

Weird, this is the exact folder I use for my copy and it works completely fine. You sure you have the sun plus data installed (not sun)? You would also have to copy 2.16 stuff in their respective folders (as in, setting project.conf to version 2.16 in the bin folder (which i did with my bin), and replacing the surfboard folder in the data folder of your sun plus copy with the 2.16 one).

I tried installing with the fufubot bin stuff from wt bentawoo provided, but it crashed and I am too lazy to figure out the problem, so I just copied the bin folder of my working sun copy into the sun plus bin folder and replaced the chusanapp.exe with the patched sun plus one, and it worked properly. You might wanna try that instead.

Not sure if amdaemon.exe mattered or not, forgot whether I replaced it with the sun plus one.

Modifié par Furinamie

3 ore fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

Weird, this is the exact folder I use for my copy and it works completely fine. You sure you have the sun plus data installed (not sun)? You would also have to copy 2.16 stuff in their respective folders (as in, setting project.conf to version 2.16 in the bin folder (which i did with my bin), and replacing the surfboard folder in the data folder of your sun plus copy with the 2.16 one).

I tried installing with the fufubot bin stuff from wt bentawoo provided, but it crashed and I am too lazy to figure out the problem, so I just copied the bin folder of my working sun copy into the sun plus bin folder and replaced the chusanapp.exe with the patched sun plus one, and it worked properly. You might wanna try that instead.

Not sure if amdaemon.exe mattered or not, forgot whether I replaced it with the sun plus one.

I overwrite 2.16 yes..obviusly...If possibile post your complete version of Sun Plus... game complete preconfigured (i have keyboard not taisoller Remember..but alla Chunitm work perfectly..only Sun Plus gives me these issue..) p.s.  i tried your method( use bin of SUN) but it starts as SUN 2,10and not 2,15 my friend..if instead your vers starts as 2,15 please post your complete version if you  may.TIA

Modifié par kratos1883

15 hours ago, TechaNinja said:

Btw I just moved to a new place and I changed my IP to the new one but I'm getting this error now. 😞
Also is there a newer aqua i can get? Ty
image.png.2520c1540405491b9098cfecee5dd16e.png

Aqua is no longer supported. There's a guide to install Artemis a few posts up.

That or try this I guess:

https://dev.s-ul.net/rinsama/aqua

On 12/26/2023 at 3:14 AM, kratos1883 said:

I overwrite 2.16 yes..obviusly...If possibile post your complete version of Sun Plus... game complete preconfigured (i have keyboard not taisoller Remember..but alla Chunitm work perfectly..only Sun Plus gives me these issue..) p.s.  i tried your method( use bin of SUN) but it starts as SUN 2,10and not 2,15 my friend..if instead your vers starts as 2,15 please post your complete version if you  may.TIA

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ry95eFwx CHUNITHM SUN PLUS.7z
i just realized main board error is 3102 lol

but anyways this is my copy if you will

also had my aime removed cuz i dont want to share my aqua info

On 12/24/2023 at 5:22 PM, roar said:
Sun Plus: 
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Va7ydeQ3

https://pixeldrain.com/u/wSPWRfhK

These links seem dead. I'm getting this:

This file does not exist, or it has been removed.

apparently pixeldrain files will expire so go download it asap

Modifié par Furinamie

On 12/23/2023 at 12:29 AM, Scarlet_P said:

Here is Artemis portable setup guide including how to import data from Aqua to Artemis portable (Thanks to galafador for providing intial setup guide)

Artemis guide.txt 1.19 kB · 64 downloads

I don't get how you set it up for chunithm? It's asking to modify a couple files I don't have?

6 hours ago, Cking543 said:

Aqua is no longer supported. There's a guide to install Artemis a few posts up.

That or try this I guess:

https://dev.s-ul.net/rinsama/aqua

I was trying to install normal artimis and when it asks for AIMEDB and to change some MYSQL setting I have no idea what it wants me to do.

12 ore fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ry95eFwx CHUNITHM SUN PLUS.7z
i just realized main board error is 3102 lol

but anyways this is my copy if you will

also had my aime removed cuz i dont want to share my aqua info

apparently pixeldrain files will expire so go download it asap

infact my friend..it gives me 3102 error now..so, what i must do to resolve this issue?

Adesso, Furinamie ha scritto:

Service button

? So if i Press service button ( f2 on keyboard ) i think ,It bypass this problem you said? But why It gives this problem my friend? i push service button but nothing..error remains

Modifié par kratos1883

5 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

? So if i Press service button ( f2 on keyboard ) i think ,It bypass this problem you said? But why It gives this problem my friend? i push service button but nothing..error remains

F2 is coin button not service

f1 is service that lets u go to the menu on 3102 error

but since i have a tasoller connected and the segatools configed for tasoller, as the main io it registers as such, if ur not using a tasoller then u need to modify the segatools (delete the newio sections)

41 minuti fa, Furinamie ha scritto:

F2 is coin button not service

f1 is service that lets u go to the menu on 3102 error

but since i have a tasoller connected and the segatools configed for tasoller, as the main io it registers as such, if ur not using a tasoller then u need to modify the segatools (delete the newio sections)

I Just deleted newio sections my friend but It crashes....i give up 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:17 AM, A7785371 said:

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

Part I - Downloads and requirements  
1. Download the base package for Chunithm NEW PLUS here.
2. Update Java to v11 or later for Aqua.
3. Download the latest Aqua from this thread, or compile it from source.
4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download segatools-chusan.7z from page 1.
    A1. Download the keyboard air input converter here.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.
    B2. If you are using an AMD CPU download the revised USB host firmware here.

C1. Download brokenew.7z from the releases.

The following steps are optional and are not required to get the game to run :
6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Part II - Configuration and installation
1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc. Note the game will only work if it is on drive letter C:\
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe and inject_x86.exe from \segatools-chusan\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.

4. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from the \chunithm new plus\手台設定\chusanio\ folder to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder. 
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
5. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
6. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
7. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
8. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
9. Go to https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/chuninewplus.html, (an outdated version is in the release in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\ if you'd prefer local). Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". You may change your max tracks how you'd prefer. Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite. 
10. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
11. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
12. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
13. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
14. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
15. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
16. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A1. Delete or comment out the [newio86] and [newio64] keys.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 

[newio64] 

[chuniio] 
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

Part III - Running and small adjustments
A1. Start Controller_AIR_convertor.exe.
B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.
1. Start Aqua's start.bat, once it shows "ALL.Net : OK" move to step 2.
2. Start \chunithm new plus\app\bin\start.bat

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit, please note the maximum value of "max_credit" is 99. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

If you want the option to continue after play it is toggleable in the service menu (F1/FN1).

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6401 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any issues. 

ICF1 192 B · 411 downloads ICF2 192 B · 404 downloads

3 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

I Just deleted newio sections my friend but It crashes....i give up 

Follow this guide for segatools setup, its the same for both sun and new.

u might need to put in the keyboard controls at the bottom of segatools since u dont have a tasoller

the files i gave u were the ones im currently using without problems, so if u have any issues when i dont have them, chances are that ur configuration having problems and not my files.
Just copy the path locations using windoes explorer and dont type them becuz chances are u gonna type them wrong, and obviously we have different usernames for our pcs and therefore the user directory are gonna be different.

but im assuming that ur file paths are correct becuz u can launch the game into the error, so (i guess) the error becomes the board input emulation, that segatools didnt provide anything for that.

somehow unrelated however, but also try delete the machine id under the dnv section since its my copy registering to the aqua network, and it might not accept access from machines other than my pc (really random guess but give a try)

but if it still crashes after that, then idrk wt the problem is. Maybe clear some disk space or ram before running maybe? Like, after sending the files to my fd he can run the game properly so the files must be fine.

SUN PLUS + ARTEMiS (local only) + Tasoller/Yubideck/Brokenithm/Keyboard support. All in one package.

I've tested on 2 PCs and had no issues, but who knows what random stuff I've overlooked.

Just extract it somewhere (not on E: drive) and run SUNPLUS.bat

The first time you run it, select option 3 (Settings Menu) and then select option 1 (ARTEMiS Setup). This will prompt for admin, press yes. This step sets up the necesarry config for ARTEMiS to work, and only needs to be run once.

This shouldn't require any configuration of segatools.ini or any other files. You shouldn't need to do anything other than run SUNPLUS.bat, pick your refresh rate, then pick your input method. Everything should be handled automatically.

Feel free to open the .bat files in notepad if you want to know how this works.

This uses shared audio mode, so make sure your audio samplerate is set to 48000. You may also need to set your primary monitor to 120hz/60hz (resolution shouldn't matter, as long as it supports 1080p).

UPDATED LINK - SHOULD FIX ANY EXTRACTION ISSUES

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L2tjaGZ5aVpa

If you downloaded the previous archive and it is failing to extract, and you don't want to redownload everything, open the 7z and browse to
_ARTEMiS\python\Lib\site-packages\pip\_vendor\distlib\

and delete t64-arm.exe and w64-arm.exe
then browse to
_ARTEMiS\python\Lib\site-packages\setuptools\

and delete cli-arm.exe and gui-arm64.exe
Then extract the entire archive as normal.

Mirror this if you found it useful.

Modifié par Scribbler
Updated link to (hopefully) fixed archive

3 ore fa, Scribbler ha scritto:

SUN PLUS + ARTEMiS (local only) + Tasoller/Yubideck/Brokenithm/Keyboard support. All in one package.

I've tested on 2 PCs and had no issues, but who knows what random stuff I've overlooked.

The first time you run it, select option 3 (Settings Menu) and then select option 1 (ARTEMiS Setup). This will prompt for admin, press yes. This step sets up the necesarry config for ARTEMiS to work, and only needs to be run once.

This shouldn't require any configuration of segatools.ini or any other files. You shouldn't need to do anything other than run SUNPLUS.bat, pick your refresh rate, then pick your input method. Everything should be handled automatically.

This uses shared audio mode, so make sure your audio samplerate is set to 48000. You may also need to set your primary monitor to 120hz/60hz (resolution shouldn't matter, as long as it supports 1080p).

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0p1WWdGdHdM

Modifié par kratos1883

i played sun and sun+ yesterday without any issues (used the previously create profiles) but today both games started but saying that I could not use aime card???

The startup says all is 100%/ok

other games i configured on artemis still run good 

i am stunned

edit:never mind: title server ip was not set anymore (did some testing)....memory issues 🙂

Modifié par laflegge

14 hours ago, Scribbler said:

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L0p1WWdGdHdM

Thanks! After editing segatools, this works perfectly. Would you be able to make a cozynet portable version in the future?

Modifié par Cking543

1 hour ago, Cking543 said:

Thanks! After editing segatools, this works perfectly. Would you be able to make a cozynet portable version in the future?

What did you need to change in segatools? The whole point of this is that you never have to edit any files, just run the .bat

I might look into adding cozynet, but it's a lot more involved and bloats the file size a ton.

Adesso, kratos1883 ha scritto:

tried..it works wow,,perfectly my friend..it is amazing..thanks a lot..are you so amazing also to set MAIMAI new chapters my friend? i need to set some chapters at one single screen

2 hours ago, Scribbler said:

What did you need to change in segatools? The whole point of this is that you never have to edit any files, just run the .bat

I might look into adding cozynet, but it's a lot more involved and bloats the file size a ton.

I configured Segatools the normal way I used to do it (file paths to amfs, appdata, options) and local IP. Running the .bat file by itself ran the game offline