Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

I'm stumped with trying to get any version to boot, I'm running into the same error with Sun and New Plus (following various guides in this thread),
"Failed to launch executable: 80070002

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . ."

Is the error I get upon running the start.bat, looking over the start.bat it's calling for a aimeReaderHost.exe which I don't see anywhere in any of the archives I've been directed to grab (unless segatools-chusan.7z is not just the chuni archive inside the segatools archive), am I missing something silly?

21 minutes ago, ryuusei said:

I'm stumped with trying to get any version to boot, I'm running into the same error with Sun and New Plus (following various guides in this thread),
"Failed to launch executable: 80070002

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . ."

Is the error I get upon running the start.bat, looking over the start.bat it's calling for a aimeReaderHost.exe which I don't see anywhere in any of the archives I've been directed to grab (unless segatools-chusan.7z is not just the chuni archive inside the segatools archive), am I missing something silly?

Make sure you're using a segatools for that version of chuni and running the start.bat that's in app/bin, not the one just in app

1 hour ago, Scribbler said:

Make sure you're using a segatools for that version of chuni and running the start.bat that's in app/bin, not the one just in app

The latest version I see up is v005, it doesn't explicitly state support for New or Sun, is there a newer version or fork I should be using?

3 minutes ago, ryuusei said:

The latest version I see up is v005, it doesn't explicitly state support for New or Sun, is there a newer version or fork I should be using?

There is a driver programmes for sun on the first page if you're running sun. It has a segatools chusan 7z in it.

17 hours ago, RedCatCorner said:

When I switch characters, the game quits immediately. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? (by the way I'm using Chunithm Sun)

I had this issue and found that one of the option folders was causing it. I believe it was A910 but that could be wrong. Removed it and that fixed the issue.

Hello,After I transferd chunithm sun to my new PC, it stucked at this screen

image.png.8d6840490c44d3d877f05fd7df4401f0.png

there is no logs in amadaemon_d3d9.txt

other SEGA games like Ongeki and Maimai cannot start either(like chunithm ,they can succesfully run on my old PC)

after searching on the web I found someone saying that there is some problem with intel i7 cpu whose version is over 12s that may cause a function error in amadaemon.exe.(my old computer is 9750H while the new one is 13700H)

Does anyone has the same problem with me? is there any way to solve this problem?

Modifié par 1587954374

Got my Tasoller today, flashed the firmware to it, pointed segatools to the dlls, the touch bar is working perfectly fine, my air sensors do not work after I launch Chunithm. They are visibly working before I launch Chunithm (the side LEDs are tracking perfectly on both sides) but not after, anyone else run into this issue before?

On 7/18/2023 at 12:59 AM, ryuusei said:

Got my Tasoller today, flashed the firmware to it, pointed segatools to the dlls, the touch bar is working perfectly fine, my air sensors do not work after I launch Chunithm. They are visibly working before I launch Chunithm (the side LEDs are tracking perfectly on both sides) but not after, anyone else run into this issue before?

the leds turn off for me when the game is launched but the sensor still works fine

anyone knows how to connect my profile to my aqua server? I tried to bind my card to the account after playing a few rounds but it said that my card has not been used.

update: apparently you just put this into both segatools and aqua server to connect there

aime.msm.moe

Modifié par Furinamie

btw, anyone has the options for astronotes, qzkago and lamia? since i couldn't find the song in both new+ and sun, and the song should be released somewhere in between.

idrk about jp, but for intl its unlocked through the chunithm intl stage map

its's weird since the songs up to last kingdom are available

here's the wiki page for the song for reference:

https://gamerch.com/chunithm/entry/491283

chunithm intl stage wiki page:

https://chunithm.fandom.com/zh/wiki/地圖、角色#CHUNITHM

also, the event maps of these events are all broken (i used the chuni new plus all options in the dump page)

the area has the right amount of squares, but the gauge only allows for 1 square and takes more than normal score to fill up, and everytime clearing an area would have the square changing into with the amount of squares needed for the next area (as shown in the video)

and some songs are not loaded properly for some reason

also i've merged as02 with a000 but no arcaea me sadge

(just weird shits happening with broken files i guess)

anyone have any ideas of how to fix those? Im thinking of re-extracting the a000 folder but these problems only occur after putting in those option files, and deleting the options doesnt solve the problems

Screenshot 2023-07-24 163228.png

Screenshot 2023-07-24 162731.png

Modifié par Furinamie

On 2023/7/21 at 午後12時9分, Furinamie said:

私のプロフィールをアクアサーバーに接続する方法を知っている人はいますか?数ラウンドプレイした後、カードをアカウントにバインドしようとしましたが、カードは使用されていないと表示されました。

更新:どうやらこれをsegatoolsとaquaサーバーの両方に入れてそこに接続するだけのようです

aime.msm.moe

image.png.65bd7bcef7f1d90b9bc34276a4ccc480.pngbruh

On 11/9/2022 at 7:17 PM, A7785371 said:

Wanted to update the fresh setup guide to be a bit more complete. Thank you to @mmm7 for the original guide which was used as reference as well as all the lovely folk who added these details here and there.  

Controller specifics :
If you're using a keyboard based controller, TASOLLER with OFW, brokenithm-kb, or slidershim follow steps marked A.
If you're using a TASOLLER with CFW (firmware files included in the base game package) follow steps marked B, these include installing the CFW. If you ever want to revert to OFW you can at anytime via the normal USB, UART flashing is just for touch firmware. If you bought a TASOLLER past May 28, 2021 it will have the latest touch firmware.
If you're using Brokenithm-Evolved on an Android device via the .APK follow steps marked C.

Part I - Downloads and requirements  
1. Download the base package for Chunithm NEW PLUS here.
2. Update Java to v11 or later for Aqua.
3. Download the latest Aqua from this thread, or compile it from source.
4. Download the latest ICF1 and ICF2 from page 1, ICFs for version 2.05.00 are attached to this post.
5. Download segatools-chusan.7z from page 1.
    A1. Download the keyboard air input converter here.

B1. Download the latest version of chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll here.
    B2. If you are using an AMD CPU download the revised USB host firmware here.

C1. Download brokenew.7z from the releases.

The following steps are optional and are not required to get the game to run :
6. Download Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2.zip (or whichever the latest version is) on page 1 if you want to have much of the interface translated to English
7. Download additional option files for more songs and content. One set of them are listed as "Option: here" on page 1. You can download the A114 omni pack here, note this omni pack does have audio adjustments which does affect sound quality, you can simply remove the A114 option folder if you want to remove those songs due to the quality. Removed songs from Chunithm NEW to Chunithm NEW PLUS are here with an addendum here. If you want to have Hololive characters and maps there is a custom created mod here, no additional music is present in this option.

8. If you find the bass on the songs in NEW PLUS to be too aggressive you can download a new audio config here. Though I have not tested it myself so be sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Part II - Configuration and installation
1. Extract all archives .7z, .rar, etc. Note the game will only work if it is on drive letter C:\
2. Move ICF1 and ICF2 to the \chunithm new plus\amfs\ folder, overwriting existing files.
3. Move the inject_x64.exe and inject_x86.exe from \segatools-chusan\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.

4. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from the \chunithm new plus\手台設定\chusanio\ folder to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
    B1. Move the chuniio_tasoller.dll and chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder. 
    C1. Move the chusanhook_x86.dll, and chusanhook_x64.dll from \brokenew\ to the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ folder, overwriting existing files.
5. Move any downloaded A### option folders to the \chunithm new plus\option\ folder.
6. If you downloaded the English patch move the data and option folders from \Chunithm_NEW_English_Patch_v2\Translation\ to \chunithm new plus\app\data and \chunithm new plus\option respectively. Merging with existing folders, overwriting existing files
7. If you downloaded the chu.acf audio change move it to \chunithm new plus\app\data\sound\ folder, backup original if you wish to revert this quickly otherwise just overwrite it.
8. If you wish to move an updated Aqua to \chunithm new plus\ similar to the existing aqua-0.0.31-RELEASE folder you can, Aqua can go anywhere on your system. 
9. Go to https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/chuninewplus.html, (an outdated version is in the release in \chunithm new plus\ChunithmNEW plus tools\ if you'd prefer local). Drag \chunithm new plus\app\bin\chusanApp.exe onto the file prompt click to open the dialog. Select all options except for "Force 2 channel audio output". You may change your max tracks how you'd prefer. Select "Save Patched File" which will download a new chusanApp.exe, move it to \chunithm new plus\app\bin\ and overwrite. 
10. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\aime.txt and enter any 20 numbers no spaces before during or after and save. This is your AIME card number which will be sent when signing in just like tapping a card.
11. Open application.properties in your Aqua folder. Set allnet.server.host= to your local ip address and save. You can obtain your local ip via ipconfig in cmd or via your network connection details control panel.
12. Open \chunithm new plus\app\bin\DEVICE\segatools.ini. Set the [vfs] keys amfs=, option=, and appdata= to their absolute path on your disk (i.e amfs=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\chunithm new plus\amfs). Do not follow the comment for the appdata key, it must be set to the absolute path for the \chunithm new plus\appdate folder, not a new empty folder.
13. Set the [dns] key default= to your local ip address, this should be the same address used for Aqua in step 10. 
14. Set the [gfx] keys per your use case. Due to the strict resolution needed for fullscreen, windowed=1 is recommended, setting framed=1 will cause a normal window heading to allow you to drag it if your resolution is greater than 1080p. 
15. Set the [io3] keys to new keycodes to prevent conflicts, recommend test=0x70, service=0x71, and coin=0x72 for F1-F3. List of keycodes here if you want to change them to something else.
16. Set [fps120] enable=1 and [cvtmode] enable=1.
    A1. Delete or comment out the [newio86] and [newio64] keys.
    A2. Copy these keycodes for TASOLLER KB and slidershim set to TASOLLER layout, or these keycodes for brokenithm-kb. Append the new keys to the bottom of the file.
    B2. Replace the [newio86] and [newio64] keys and append the [chuniio] key as below.

[newio86] 
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll

[newio64] 
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll

[chuniio] 
path=chuniio_tasoller.dll
path=chuniio_tasoller_x64.dll
chusan=1

C1. Set [newio86] path=chusanhook_x86.dll and [newio64] path=chusanhook_x64.dll.
16. Save segatools.ini.

B3. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER (ensure that it is connected directly to the motherboard USBs). Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the left FN2 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B4. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\Host_V2.bin on Intel CPUs or the "TASOLLER_HOST_customize_FW_AMD_20210920.bin" downloaded earlier on AMD CPUs. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B5. Unplug the data connector for the TASOLLER. Open \chunithm new plus\手台設定\Firmware\Update V1.1.exe. Hold down the right FN1 button and plug in data while holding it down, let go when the new device appears in Windows.
B6. Click connect in Update V1.1.exe and open the 手台設定\Firmware\LED_V2.bin. Click update. Once it is done click disconnect and close Update V1.1.exe.
B7. Unplug and reconnect the data connector for the TASOLLER, it should display a reactive rainbow on the ground slider and no longer type. Open 手台設定\zadig-2.7.exe and install on "I say NYA-O". Disconnect and reconnect the TASOLLER one last time once it is done. 

If you ever wish to revert back to keyboard output follow the same steps but with the original firmware from here.

Part III - Running and small adjustments
A1. Start Controller_AIR_convertor.exe.
B1. Ensure both power and data are plugged in and data cable is connected to the motherboard.
1. Start Aqua's start.bat, once it shows "ALL.Net : OK" move to step 2.
2. Start \chunithm new plus\app\bin\start.bat

Ideally it should take a just a little bit of time, then once it gets to the LED board error tap the portion of the ground slider for next and it should load to the main splash screen.
You can then hold enter to have it read the AIME card (or hit the card button on Brokenithm-Evolved) and start playing. 

F1 and F2 should enter you into the service menu and insert a coin respectively and are also bound to FN1 and FN2 on a TASOLLER with CFW. 
You can insert 9 coins with the insert button before it no longer works for that session. You can create a new session by either restarting the program, or entering the service menu and exiting again. 
There is a way to set freeplay, as noted here doing so in the \chunithm new plus\app\bin\config_common.json file around line 105. I would recommend against setting freeplay and just lowering the game costs there to 1 and setting the max credit as you see fit, please note the maximum value of "max_credit" is 99. The reason why is you can spend 1 credit to buy the premium tickets for 6x map progression, ultima, worlds end, and character exp boost all in one.

Last step once everything is working normally, if you want to play Class Certification you have to update your application.properties in your Aqua folder a bit more. On lines 30 and 33 for game.chusan.version= and game.chusan.rom-version= follow the directions in the comments for the numbers. Once done save the changes and relaunch Aqua then NEW PLUS as normal, Class Certification should be enabled. If it says data is out of date then the versions entered are wrong.

If you want the option to continue after play it is toggleable in the service menu (F1/FN1).

For reference here are some of the errors as I understand them, possibly very wrong only based on anecdotal experience 
4105 | Filesystem error, unable to open a needed file. Either unable to resolve path (illegal characters in path name) or something else has that file open, like 7-zip or antivirus.
6401 | I/O error. The I/O DLL (so the chuniio_tasoller.dll or the custom chusanhook_x86.dll) didn't inialize and provide I/O data to the game. Make sure controllers are plugged in and relaunch. Also appears when set to exclusive fullscreen if resolution and refresh rate are not exact. 

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any issues. 

ICF1 192 B · 339 downloads ICF2 192 B · 331 downloads

apparently 6401 error encountered with ofw 1.0 (my setup becuz i bought a second hand tasoller and have no uart cable) can be resolved by replacing it with patched amdaemon.exe from sun

for some reason my new plus copy is quite wanky and have this error probably when i add option files

Modifié par Furinamie

2023年7月21日上午11点09分,Furinamie 说:

有人知道如何将我的个人资料连接到我的 aqua 服务器吗?玩了几局后我尝试绑定卡,但提示我的卡尚未使用。

更新:显然你只是将其放入 segatools 和 aqua 服务器中以连接到那里

aime.msm.moe

image.png.1b24a29ba37a56c13c1487c983ddb291.pngimage.png.4903c048f36a562d8fc64ae801a3832d.png

卡号请输入在接入码界面获取的真实卡号。另外,请从aqua网络获取新的keychip序列号并填写到segatools中,然后重新启动游戏并进行一轮游戏

2023年7月16日上午11点37分,1587954374 说道:

您好,我将 chunithm sun 转移到我的新电脑后,它卡在这个屏幕上

image.png.8d6840490c44d3d877f05fd7df4401f0.png

amadaemon_d3d9.txt 中没有日志

其他SEGA游戏如Ongeki和Maimai也无法启动(如chunithm,它们可以在我的旧电脑上成功运行)

在网上搜索后发现有人说intel i7 cpu版本超过12s有问题,可能会导致amadaemon.exe出现功能错误。(我的旧电脑是9750H,新电脑是13700H)

有人和我有同样的问题吗?有什么办法可以解决这个问题吗?

Delete the previously generated appdata folder, as well as the sysfile.dat file in amfs, and delete the text files related to the log or with the "log" field in the bin directory.
If this doesn't help, try reinstalling the game from scratch

image.png.36001f8bf2f17db1185c91ec7ec9f663.pngimage.png.43cf367f132cd393d38007a8cb3ea393.png

Modifié par UnrealOfficial

On 7/26/2023 at 8:49 PM, Furinamie said:

ブラウザで開くことじゃなくて、その風にsegatoolsとapplications.propertiesをセットするです

Screenshot2023-07-26195130.png.5cc3460cbfe859ef16f70d0b90df7aaa.png

apparently new plus can run sun just fine

photo_6197454675473709438_y.jpg

Thanks

1 hour ago, meru_golang said:

日本からはアクセスできないのでVPNを使用して海外からアクセスしてください。

WTF

4 hours ago, Paarunow said:

Even when you are doing chunithm?

VPN is required to use "aime.msm.moe"
It is also required when running chunithm.

And you shouldn't use Google Translate.
Using DeepL translation will translate it into the sentence you want.

Please add my Discord if you need support in Japanese.
Discord: ui49

On 2023/7/30 at 午前2時11分, meru_golang said:

「aime.msm.moe」を利用するにはVPNが必要です
。chunithmを実行する際にも必要です。

また、Google 翻訳は使用しないでください。
DeepL翻訳を使えばご希望の文章に翻訳します。

日本語でのサポートが必要な場合は、私のDiscordを追加してください。
ディスコード: ui49

thanks