Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

46 minutes ago, chunithm PC said:

oh the game setting is a 32 inch monitor and cannot be changed at this time

omnimix is done by me and others

Sad, but I guess it's fine for playing it without 32 inch monitor, I am just a newbie here, still learning the game. and thank you so much for sharing info and answering all my question. 🥰 

any chance you and others will share omnimix patch in the future? Impressive work!!

On 4/11/2022 at 11:41 PM, chunithm PC said:

cue event

What do you mean by this?

For all the songs i've added, there's a weird buzzing sound that plays instead of the music. Are the audio sources different between paradise and new?

Modifié par ttj

On 4/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, mmm7 said:

ok I finally got everything working, will attempt to write a guide here with steps to take starting from scratch, this is exactly what I did.

my setup:

75ghz 2k monitor + tasoller on stock 2.0 firmware (set to 32key, it functions like a keyboard)

note: I am aware there is other ways to set up the controls with tasoller, I chose to stick with the stock 2.0 firmware and not install a custom firmware, if you wish to use a custom firmware the instructions here will not work for you

1. download the entire pack found in this comment: 

2. update your Java to v11 or later, update directX and C++ package (you most likely dont need to do this step, but if you get errors try this first)

3. download aqua 0.0.31 (you can find the link on this forum somewhere)

3. in config/application.properties in aqua, for `allnet.server.host` (should be line 14), set that equal to your own IP, (type `ipconfig` in a cmd prompt to find it), leave everything else default

4. in the chunithm download bin folder, edit your segatools.ini, following the instructions in the file, make sure you properly set the following: amfs, option, appdata, dns (use the ip you used above)

set windows=1 and framed=0

for [io3] change them to something else so they dont conflict with your tasoller, I used:, they are F1 F2 and F3

test=0x70
service=0x71
coin=0x72

enable fps120 and cvtmode, set them to 1, [aime] should be aimePath=DEVICE\aime.txt

now paste this in below 

[slider]
cell32=0x31
cell31=0x41
cell30=0x51
cell29=0x5A
cell28=0x32
cell27=0x53
cell26=0x57
cell25=0x58
cell24=0x33
cell23=0x44
cell22=0x45
cell21=0x43
cell20=0x34
cell19=0x46
cell18=0x52
cell17=0x56
cell16=0x35
cell15=0x47
cell14=0x54
cell13=0x42
cell12=0x36
cell11=0x48
cell10=0x59
cell9=0x4E
cell8=0x37
cell7=0x4A
cell6=0x55
cell5=0x4D
cell4=0x38
cell3=0x4B
cell2=0x49
cell1=0xBC

[ir]
ir6=0xdd
ir5=0xdb
ir1=0xbe
ir2=0xbf
ir3=0xba
ir4=0xde

and get rid of [newio86] [newio64]

5. in your DEVICE folder, create a new file called aime.txt, in the file type in 20 random numbers

6. in your chunithm folder, find the "ChunithmNEW plus tools" folder, open the webpage, find your chusanApp in your bin folder and drag it in, make sure all checkboxes are checked except "force 2 channel audio", save this file and overrwite the old one.

7. optionally add in additional data to your "option" folder, you can find a link somewhere in this topic.

8. the top post of this topic, download "chusanhook.7z", move the following files into your bin folder and overwrite(both chusanhook files, both inject files, dont move anything else)

9. make sure your monitor satisfies the following: 60hz, 1920x1080 res. (reduce them in display options if your monitor is higher refresh or res.)

10. download the converter this guy made: (otherwise the IR sensor, your hand hovering, will not work in the game)

11. run aqua (if not already), run the exe from above (yes its just a blank box), and then run your game with start.bat

ENJOY!

(yes the LED will error, you can just skip it, hold ENTER on your keyboard to start your aime card)

FINALLY I MADE IT! THANK YOU!!!

Hi

i try to reinstall many times but this error still pop up 

--- Begin chusan_pre_startup ---
Pinned shader compiler, hMod=7B550000
Pinned debug helper library, hMod=72300000
DVD: hook enabled.
Chunithm IO: Using custom IO DLL: chusnio_x86.dll
USB I/O: Starting IO backend

Not using Kernel driver.

====================================
=         Interface claimed        =
---  End  chusan_pre_startup ---
Clock: Returning JST timezone
Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdipc\src\SharedMemory.cpp
Line: 164
Function: struct std::pair<class std::unique_ptr<void *,struct `anonymous namespace'::HandleDeleter>,bool> __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::createMemoryMap(unsigned int,const wchar_t *,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *)
Stack:
[0x00000000004365db] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\CHUNITHM NEW\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x00000000005480ee] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\CHUNITHM NEW\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . .

any helps?

40 minutes ago, Tahnh said:

Hi

i try to reinstall many times but this error still pop up 

--- Begin chusan_pre_startup ---
Pinned shader compiler, hMod=7B550000
Pinned debug helper library, hMod=72300000
DVD: hook enabled.
Chunithm IO: Using custom IO DLL: chusnio_x86.dll
USB I/O: Starting IO backend

Not using Kernel driver.

=         Interface claimed        =
---  End  chusan_pre_startup ---
Clock: Returning JST timezone
Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\amdipc\src\SharedMemory.cpp
Line: 164
Function: struct std::pair<class std::unique_ptr<void *,struct `anonymous namespace'::HandleDeleter>,bool> __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::createMemoryMap(unsigned int,const wchar_t *,struct _SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES *)
Stack:
[0x00000000004365db] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\CHUNITHM NEW\app\bin\chusanApp.exe
[0x00000000005480ee] <unknown symbol> @ <unknown file>:D:\CHUNITHM NEW\app\bin\chusanApp.exe

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . .

any helps?

A bunch of us are getting this... no solution so far... 

Le 10/04/2022 à 17:28, axer0910 a dit :

Chusan IO file that support cell touch input and Air hand lift detection by keyboard input. The key codes mapping in INI file tested on my friend Yuancon laverita V1 and works well.Should also support other controller functions like a keyboard input device.

chusanio_keyboard.zip 1 Mo · 31 téléchargements

Can it support light synchronization ? for OpeNITHM controller

A114 omni option pack for 2.00 data

MEGA

I do not want to participate in any N-0 data leak, so I will not release my version of omni pack for 2.05 until next version is released in Japan. Thanks for your understanding.

Includes:
- deleted musics & world's end
  - music sound files are treated to reduce heavy bass from old chunithm game. they often blow my ears when I'm wearing headphones and my speaker always feels like exploding
- チュウニズムヂュエル(Chunithm Duel)
  - you can get map icons & system voices by scoring
- クエスト*(Character level-up quest)
  - you can get titles & name plates by leveling up certain characters
- deleted titles & name plates & characters

Old maps are not included as I don't feel like converting them to new format, also that might break the networking.

* About Character quests:
Quests are disabled by default, you can enable it by modifying event/event00000051/Event.xml to <alwaysOpen>true</alwaysOpen>.
Enabling hundreds of quests will introduce severe game lag when you login / select character / continue.

3 hours ago, esterTion said:

A114 omni option pack for 2.00 data

MEGA

I do not want to participate in any N-0 data leak, so I will not release my version of omni pack for 2.05 until next version is released in Japan. Thanks for your understanding.

Includes:
- deleted musics & world's end
  - music sound files are treated to reduce heavy bass from old chunithm game. they often blow my ears when I'm wearing headphones and my speaker always feels like exploding
  - you can get map icons & system voices by scoring
- クエスト*(Character level-up quest)
  - you can get titles & name plates by leveling up certain characters
- deleted titles & name plates & characters

Old maps are not included as I don't feel like converting them to new format, also that might break the networking.

* About Character quests:
Quests are disabled by default, you can enable it by modifying event/event00000051/Event.xml to <alwaysOpen>true</alwaysOpen>.
Enabling hundreds of quests will introduce severe game lag when you login / select character / continue.

this is awesome thank you! now I dont have to choose which version of chunithm to play

how did you change the bass level in the sound files? because they sound a bit off now for me, I would like to change it back, thanks!

and has anyone figured out how to transfer unlocked characters?

Il y a 7 heures, esterTion a dit :

用於 2.00 數據的 A114 全向選項包

兆豐

我不想參與任何 N-0 數據洩露,所以在下一個版本在日本發布之前,我不會發布我的 2.05 版本的omni pack。感謝你的理解。

包括:
- 已刪除的音樂和世界末日
  - 音樂聲音文件經過處理以減少舊 chunithm 遊戲的重低音。當我戴著耳機時,他們經常吹我的耳朵,我的揚聲器總是感覺像爆炸
  - 你可以通過得分獲得地圖圖標和系統聲音
- クエスト*(角色升級任務)
  - 你可以通過升級某些角色來獲得頭銜和銘牌
- 刪除的頭銜和銘牌和角色

舊地圖不包括在內,因為我不想將它們轉換為新格式,這也可能會破壞網絡。

* 關於人物任務:
任務默認關閉,您可以通過修改event/event00000051/Event.xml為<alwaysOpen>true</alwaysOpen>來開啟它。
當您登錄/選擇角色/繼續時,啟用數百個任務將導致嚴重的遊戲延遲。

This needs a little fix first end World one less song The second pop has one more song. It is estimated that it should be (GO) He is in music808 or 801 (I forgot) and 723 Has repeating charts

I have stucked in this message when I tryting to boot ChusanApp,and I have tried to change “配信サーバー設定” to “サーバー”,But it needs to automatically restart chusanApp(different from PARADISE),It can't auto restart,So how can I change this item or skip this step to start successfully?

image.png.5bb65eecb186ba89559fd73ff18f6a13.png

“配信サーバー設定” in PARADISE, It need not to restart.

c25a4cce4f364e435fcf2d525b39f7386749bf9e.png@590w_509h_progressive.jpg.2f9a229d788e8e516e2c3089b195302b.jpg

“配信サーバー設定” item in NEW,It requires to restart simulator but "Game processes have terminated" appeared。

image.png.77c3ee4a5656d850dab8a985fe4f114a.png

I can't understand Japanese and It can't translate correctly by Google.

This is for people who are playing Chunithm NEW PLUS as posted on page 16

Between NEW and NEW PLUS, 7 songs and 15 world's end charts have been retired from the game (see images attached). This option file will restore these songs/charts into the game, as well as enable permanently the April Fool's World's End charts (designated by the 嘘 character).

Instructions:

1) Put the A114 folder into Chunithm NEW PLUS\option. This is assuming you only have A141, A201, and A202 there. If you already have an existing A114 folder, you can merge them and there shouldn't be any duplicate files. This is compatible with the omni pack a couple posts above.

2) Replace the event.xml file in Chunithm NEW PLUS\app\data\A000\event\event00011048. This event file contains the list of World's End songs. If you don't want to overwrite, then you may choose to copy over the additional strings in the file.

You should see +7 to POPS & ANIME, and +22 to WORLD'S END

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hxCm4v7w-YDokm_KaJ7dAPUzreHRm9_/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks to various other users for the guidance I have been receiving so far.

image.png.325078bd77d37bd8e591adc190b9a680.png

image.png.e5003801f95a5c2c61f6e4cfd6190bea.pngImage

Le 13/04/2022 à 17:11, chunithm PC a dit :

Yes

I notice the course files (xml) do exist so I guess it's not enabled somehow (due to game version?), Can elaborate on how to enable it? Thanks

Also for songs locked in maps you still need to progress though the map to unlock right?

change aqua settings

il y a 37 minutes, kxt2017 a dit :

我注意到課程文件(xml)確實存在,所以我猜它沒有以某種方式啟用(由於遊戲版本?),可以詳細說明如何啟用它嗎?謝謝

同樣對於鎖定在地圖中的歌曲,您仍然需要通過地圖來解鎖對嗎?

no you can change settings Add to

On 4/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, sTo0z said:

A bunch of us are getting this... no solution so far... 

okay, the problem was the amdeamon file. You should reset your window if you can. If not, try to clean reinstall c++ and net framework. I think some files may have conflicted 

sr if my english was bad

Modifié par Tahnh

Did anyone know how to change anything in User Box in New plus?  

How to enabled the old mission/characters from omni option pack?

And how to join aqua online server, I tried to put "allnet.server.host=https://aqua.msm.moe"  

but I don't think its working? since I can't seem to add my card on its site.

Modifié par Jackallok

quick guide on how to transfer/turn on a character in NEW

1. get a db browser https://sqlitebrowser.org/ and open it

2. if you want a particular char from Paradise Lost transferred to NEW, find the db.sqlite3 file in your aime emu, for me it was minime-v016 in the data folder

3. drag that file into your db browser and browse the table cm_user_character:

DB_Browser_for_SQLite_G6lNPMPghI.png.2a82441b470fab33cc3b5a1724c00697.png

4. here you can sort it and find the character you want, for me it was easy because the character I wanted to transfer is the one with most play count, you can also try to locate it with "level"

5. now go to your Chunithm NEW aime emu and similarly open db.sqlite file with db browser (I used aqua-0.0.31), but this time go to the table chusan_user_character in the db

(optionally make a copy of this file you use for NEW just in case you royally screw it up.)

DB_Browser_for_SQLite_q9d5RqSYa6.png.fa1a3a57bd8598b6a76b69401333bff9.png

6. here you can see that I copied over the character with id 4610, to insert a new row you can either dup an existing row by right clicking on it or use the "insert new record" button. here you can also change your character level if you dont want to manually level it up.

7. save all your changes to the DB after you are done. File>Save All (or ctrl+shift+s)

if you think you messed up just close it without saving.

8. start your game as usual and you should see your new character!

*alt way to locate the ID of a char you want to unlock:

1. find their name in Japanese and paste it into windows search of your Chunithm NEW folder

2. from the search results, open any Chara.xml file, the ID you see under "<name>" should be their ID, (with <str> below it matching their name)

Modifié par mmm7

15 hours ago, Tahnh said:

okay, the problem was the amdeamon file. You should reset your window if you can. If not, try to clean reinstall c++ and net framework. I think some files may have conflicted 

sr if my english was bad

Are you saying you had these same errors and then you fixed it? Without completely reinstalling Windows?