Aller au contenu

ArcCabView + PinCabView : Display your arcade games just as you want!

Houb

Messages recommandés

Il y a 7 heures, spot a dit :

Hi! I got it working now, but how can i disable the phosphor life?

I get an annoying ghosting effect.

Just disable the effect in the chain if it's not good for you :)

Here something that was not possible with MAME until now :

unknown.png

And also

unknown.png

Will be most probably put in the next MAME BGFX chain update 😎

On 4/11/2022 at 5:39 AM, Houb said:

Just disable the effect in the chain if it's not good for you :)

Here something that was not possible with MAME until now :

unknown.png

And also

unknown.png

Will be most probably put in the next MAME BGFX chain update 😎

nice Houb!

i test the darius game on old arcabview MAMEUI version and the darius 1 display is correct across the 3 screens without the bezel though

the bgfxchain version is not so correct in darius 2 on the standard mame as it will show the bezel on the single screen

i see you have made a fix, nice work!

i will download all the mame chd and extract for the ttx game and will report the original correct game.exe md5 for each game so you know which is the original. i will report back with the information when i have it so you can add to arccabview.

we discuss to understand the correct md5 for the original game.exe and it is in the mame chd for some game!

ttx.png.c92ca601db8e7626e733062c17ff45ea.png

Ciao ragazzi, 

Trovo questa app e la testerei sui miei giochi di grande collezione su launchbox. Ho piĂč di 100 piattaforme. È possibile applicare le cornici su tutti gli emulatori o solo sui giochi per pc? Viene utilizzato solo per un singolo gioco exe o anche sull'emulatore? Quindi posso usare la stessa cornice per tutti i giochi di una piattaforma, molto facile? 

Mi aiuti per favore. Imposterei la cornice migliore sulla mia grande collezione. 

Temo di aver rotto tutti i sistemiđŸ˜±

Hi Houb,

I am always happy to see people creating modified shaders based on my shaders such as crt-geom. However, I do request that you provide the original source files for the MAME BGFX shaders, and not only the compiled versions.

— cgwg

Il y a 16 heures, cgwg a dit :

Hi Houb,

I am always happy to see people creating modified shaders based on my shaders such as crt-geom. However, I do request that you provide the original source files for the MAME BGFX shaders, and not only the compiled versions.

— cgwg

Hi,

Nice to meet you :)

About CRTGeomMOD and ArcCabView they are open as you know, about the MAME BGFX chain I wanted to put the code in MAME but the devs I spoke with were not interrested at all... 😞

I'm pleased you contacted me and I would be even more pleased if you can/want to put it (or some parts) in MAME :)

I will send you a message soon :)

Edit: Sources and MP sent!

Le 29/04/2022 à 23:43, spot a dit :

Hey Houb, is there any way of reducing the strenght of the scanlines?

The are a bit too heavy on my big screen.

you can try to change the few settings in "CRT Advanced" many things can be set and I'm sure you can get something as you want :)

Modifié par Houb

Hi Houb, Downloaded ArcCabView_MAME_BGFX_Chain_v1.3 for my MAME 0.228 and followed the instructions. Removed CRT-Geom MOD Deluxe MAME (BGFX). It enters the mame menu but when starting a game the screen stays black and it goes to the desktop. How can i fix this?

Il y a 14 heures, faluki a dit :

Hi Houb, Downloaded ArcCabView_MAME_BGFX_Chain_v1.3 for my MAME 0.228 and followed the instructions. Removed CRT-Geom MOD Deluxe MAME (BGFX). It enters the mame menu but when starting a game the screen stays black and it goes to the desktop. How can i fix this?

removing CRT-Geom MOD Deluxe was not a good idear... most probably it should be still defined in many game's ini and now it fails.

try to remove all your ini files and put the ones included in the package.

Hello jrfm, could you tell how you have configured it for those emulators and how have you managed to put it in 4:3? I have managed to use it in model 2, but it comes out in 16:9 and the emulator is correctly configured in 4:3

il y a 20 minutes, faluki a dit :

Hello jrfm, could you tell how you have configured it for those emulators and how have you managed to put it in 4:3? I have managed to use it in model 2, but it comes out in 16:9 and the emulator is correctly configured in 4:3

check the second post of this thread ;)

http://www.emuline.org/topic/2598-arccabview-display-your-arcade-games-just-as-you-want/#comment-115714

Modifié par Houb

On 5/4/2022 at 7:23 AM, faluki said:

Leave the emulator video settings like stretched or uncheck any 'keep aspect ratio', as raw as possible... in reshade, go to ingame display settings and set crop ratio settings to 4:3

Il y a 10 heures, jrFmm a dit :

Hello, hope you all doing great! Does anyone know how to fix these shadows in MAME? I'm using ArcCabView_MAMEUI64_0.241_v1.2a because my MAME pack is 240.

Thanks!

just edit the bgfx\chains\ArcCabViewXXX.json files with a bigger default value for "Phosphor decay power"

you can try to find the correct value you want using the sliders ingame and when done edit all the chains with the value you like :)

Modifié par Houb

6 hours ago, Houb said:

just edit the bgfx\chains\ArcCabViewXXX.json files with a bigger default value for "Phosphor decay power"

you can try to find the correct value you want using the sliders ingame and when done edit all the chains with the value you like :)

Awesome! Thank you!

On 5/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, Houb said:

Hi,

Nice to meet you :)

About CRTGeomMOD and ArcCabView they are open as you know, about the MAME BGFX chain I wanted to put the code in MAME but the devs I spoke with were not interrested at all... 😞

I'm pleased you contacted me and I would be even more pleased if you can/want to put it (or some parts) in MAME :)

I will send you a message soon :)

Edit: Sources and MP sent!

you can try to change the few settings in "CRT Advanced" many things can be set and I'm sure you can get something as you want :)

how do i access the crt advanced settings?

the normal hotkey doesn’t work and i didn’t find any suitable ini file to edit?

@Houb

Je viens de tester ton launcher et ça marche plutÎt bien!

Concernant les presets je trouve ça super utile car plus besoin de rĂ©gler les jeux soit-mĂȘme c'est automatique. Du coup penses-tu qu'il serait possible d'en crĂ©er pour certains Ă©mulateurs comme Supermodel, Redream ou m2emulator par exemple? Je pense que ça pourrait ĂȘtre intĂ©ressant de les ajouter.

Demul n'est plus intéressant car le core Flycast via Retroarch fait trÚs bien le boulot. Il y a juste Confidential Mission sur lequel il y a des problÚmes de sons (certains sons sont manquants comme le rechargement ou les tirs parfois).

Pour Dreamcast j'utilise Redream. Tous les jeux marchent bien dont Sonic qui avait pas mal de problĂšmes sur Flycast.

Et tous ces Ă©mulateurs marchent avec ArcCabView.

EDIT: je viens de tester Supermodel et le launcher ne marche pas. Tu devrais laisser le générique (version manuelle) en téléchargement pour réussir à faire fonctionne ArcCabView sur ce genre d'émulateur.

Modifié par Safur

On 1/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, Houb said:

so here something with a better result (you need at least a FullHD screen mini 1920x1080)

you have to disable all jconfig d3d wrapper and to start the game using the launcher.

it will be launched in your desktop resolution. To get better result the launcher will now use rotate.exe if needed to rotate your screen configuration to portrait mode.

extract in the exe folder, don't use the .bat to launch the game: use the launcher included directly.

portrait and desktop mode are available (check reshade.ini)

enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ag4h29l15bnhcm4/SonicDashExtreme_ArcCabView1.0a.rar/file

man, the archive is private, we need request for download....

On 4/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, lemmingDev said:

Would someone mind explaining how to get this (or even the previous version if it's better suited) working with DEMUL (and a link to a bezel pack if there is one)

1080p monitor

Much appreciated

Anyone have this working for DEMUL?
Thanks

• Team
il y a 40 minutes, spot a dit :

Is it possible to make it work with dead heat and wangan 3? they just got added to teknoparrot.

I try but it seems reshade can't hook ...\ElfLdr2\BudgieLoader.exe

If someone succeeded tell me how lol...

Hi everyone,

I've been using version 2.3 on some Unity engine games my friends and I have made and it seems to be working well.

Although I cannot figure out how to get bezels to load and stay saved on each game. Here are the steps I took. I created a directory in UserTextures with the name of the game. Added a bezel.png file. Load the game. Load reshade. Go to settings. Remove the textures search folder. Add the folder that I created in it's place. Go back to the main tab in reshade. Click the refresh button and it now scans the directory that I pointed it at and the bezel loads and I can move it around! Great! EXCEPT. Now if I close reshade and then close the game it resets the texture scan directory and removes the one I put inside the reshade settings menu.

What should I do if I want to put a bezel on a game in the official list that comes with the software? I know it works but just won't stay saved when the game closes. Any help is appreciated!

il y a 22 minutes, unuGhidorah a dit :

Hi everyone,

I've been using version 2.3 on some Unity engine games my friends and I have made and it seems to be working well.

Although I cannot figure out how to get bezels to load and stay saved on each game. Here are the steps I took. I created a directory in UserTextures with the name of the game. Added a bezel.png file. Load the game. Load reshade. Go to settings. Remove the textures search folder. Add the folder that I created in it's place. Go back to the main tab in reshade. Click the refresh button and it now scans the directory that I pointed it at and the bezel loads and I can move it around! Great! EXCEPT. Now if I close reshade and then close the game it resets the texture scan directory and removes the one I put inside the reshade settings menu.

What should I do if I want to put a bezel on a game in the official list that comes with the software? I know it works but just won't stay saved when the game closes. Any help is appreciated!

If you put a bezel.png file in "UserTextures\MyGameName\" the launcher should set reshade to use it and you have nothing to edit nor change after that: you don't have to set nor edit anything :)

Le 02/06/2022 à 23:48, jrFmm a dit :

Did someone get it to work with Streets of Rage Remake? Tried renaming that libdraw.dll to ddraw.dll or ddraw.dll to it, no success. 

Sorry I didn't test it but it should work using Openbor in Opengl check the others Openbor games, the setting should be very similar ;)

7 hours ago, Houb said:

f you put a bezel.png file in "UserTextures\MyGameName\" the launcher should set reshade to use it and you have nothing to edit nor change after that: you don't have to set nor edit anything :)

Thanks Houb! That was it, it's worked!

I had named the folder the same name as at .ini for some reason. I thought I had tried this way but guess I hadn't.

Great software btw! Really awesome work

Hi. so i just ran it for the first time and decided to use GBA for my platform. i just ran it and im seeing a partial piece of the game screen and a bezel. how do i fix it to center properly? and where do i place my new bezels if im to get some? thx in advance

Untitled.jpg

ArcCabView 2.4 available :)

- Some dxgi over d3d11 dll detection should be fixed
- Souldiers (PC) native support added
- TMNT - Shredder's Revenge (PC) native support added
- Final Vendetta (PC) native support added

Enjoy :)

TMNT_SR.png

Modifié par Houb

Le 01/03/2022 à 22:08, Safur a dit :

C'est vrai que ces shaders sont géniaux! Déjà les précédents CRT geom étaient terribles comparés à ceux de Mame mais là c'est bien mieux!

Il faudrait qu'ils soient intégrés au Mame officiel afin que tout le monde en profite.

D'ailleurs je les ai appliquĂ©s Ă  tous mes Ă©mulateurs : Redream, Teknoparrot, Supermodel et mĂȘme Retroarch comme ça tous les Ă©mulateurs de la NES Ă  la PS2/Wii en passant par la Naomi peuvent en bĂ©nĂ©ficier!

Yo Safur, j'essaie d'y integrer a demul mais je bloque sur l'affichage du bezel, l'effet crt c'est ok. intéressé egalement par ta methode d'integration dans retroarch.

Une fois que j'aurais effectué tous mes tests, je pourrais faire part de mon retour d'info des 3 derniers mois concernant ces tests

Il y a 17 heures, XxTookie38xX a dit :

Une fois que j'aurais effectué tous mes tests, je pourrais faire part de mon retour d'info des 3 derniers mois concernant ces tests

Ca ce serait bien cool!! Merci d'avance, toujours intéressant les retours d'expérience, c'est ça qui permet d'améliorer les choses :very-good:

Modifié par Houb

On 5/3/2022 at 12:04 PM, faluki said:

Thanks Houb, I managed to put it on and it looks really amazing. I would like to know how it can be configured for model 2, 3? 

How did you manage to fix this?  I am using MAME_0230_64.  I combed through all the files.  I have no issue running other bgfx such as crt-geom-deluxe

Modifié par tuchubby