Aller au contenu

ArcCabView + PinCabView : Display your arcade games just as you want!

Houb

Messages recommandés

I'm trying to set up Groove Coaster 2 (via TeknoParrot), and I'm having an oddity. If I launch the game from TeknoParrot's UI or from the command line (teknoparrotui --startMinimized --profile=GrooveCoaster2.xml), the game starts and it appears on the taskbar. If I use ArcCabView_Launcher to try and add it, the game launches, but does NOT appear on the taskbar, the active app never changes, and it can't find the game window. Input seems to be locked out while it's searching as well, so I can't click on the game to try and make it see the right window.

Any ideas? I was going to try using Game Loader RH, but I couldn't get it working with this game. So far the only other game I've set up with it is GigaWing Generations also through TeknoParrot, and that worked fine.

Is it possible to manually install this version of Reshade and the filters? I'm just trying to get it full screen - it's a vertical window and Borderless Gaming makes it stretch.

[Edit] I got it working well enough by copying the various dlls and inis, editing the shader config in game, and using Borderless Gaming to go from windowed to full screen.

Modifié par TVsIan

• 2 semaines après...
On 2/14/2024 at 12:17 PM, TVsIan said:

I'm trying to set up Groove Coaster 2 (via TeknoParrot), and I'm having an oddity. If I launch the game from TeknoParrot's UI or from the command line (teknoparrotui --startMinimized --profile=GrooveCoaster2.xml), the game starts and it appears on the taskbar. If I use ArcCabView_Launcher to try and add it, the game launches, but does NOT appear on the taskbar, the active app never changes, and it can't find the game window. Input seems to be locked out while it's searching as well, so I can't click on the game to try and make it see the right window.

Any ideas? I was going to try using Game Loader RH, but I couldn't get it working with this game. So far the only other game I've set up with it is GigaWing Generations also through TeknoParrot, and that worked fine.

Is it possible to manually install this version of Reshade and the filters? I'm just trying to get it full screen - it's a vertical window and Borderless Gaming makes it stretch.

[Edit] I got it working well enough by copying the various dlls and inis, editing the shader config in game, and using Borderless Gaming to go from windowed to full screen.

Hi, can you please share how you did this.. maybe a step by step. Would like to get this game properly displayed as well.

Which also help might help me understand how to get bezels working with Teknoparrot Spider-man. 

Modifié par drewjbs

I was also trying to get it going with pcsx2 yesterday 😄

What is the correct native resolution to set? If i set it to 640x480 the scanlines don't match up and look too tiny. If i leave it at default the scanlines are too big.

• 3 semaines après...
  • 4 mois après...

Hi. I'm wanting run Sonic Dash with a Bezel. I've downloaded the program but I've no idea how to use it. Can anyone explain in simple terms how to do this?  I see that there's even a Sonic Dash config in one of the folders but how do you add that config? This program sounds great but it's not really explained how to use it. 

Cheers

• 3 semaines après...
Le 16/05/2023 à 06:06, Kaizen777 a dit :

Hello Houb, thank you so much for creating this... it absolutely amazing and exactly what I need for my arcade cabinet which is using an OLED TV in portrait mode to play games in 4:3 aspect ratio (much of the TV is hidden in the marquee area and below the control panel.  For non-Mame games this will be critical since all the games display in the middle of the TV by default, which is partially obstructed by the cabinet!  I haven't set this up yet, but I'm grateful to have a solution for this problem. THANK YOU!

OMG! You are the first person I met who is using the same setup as me!
Are you using an Nvidia card with a custom resolution? (this what I'm using)

I'm in the setup of MAME Shader at this moment, it would be cool to share your setup!

On 8/28/2024 at 11:31 AM, Gus84HFR said:

OMG! You are the first person I met who is using the same setup as me!
Are you using an Nvidia card with a custom resolution? (this what I'm using)

I'm in the setup of MAME Shader at this moment, it would be cool to share your setup!

Sending you a PM!

I just happened to come here, lol.  
Great to see emuline is back up.
It was gone for months!

I need to copy this entire thread in case that happens again.

Modifié par Kaizen777