Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Fate/Grand Order Arcade (Sega ALLS UX)

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

16 minutes ago, HmmCheese said:

About server + segatools support that RcadeHax hoards and he always cries here and there that others weren't first adding support for X game, he has them running for ages now.

Well, there are many segatool forks. (private builds, WIP)
Ask, cry at him for his "hoarded stuff".

Modifié par Zen_B7

12 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

FGO 9.61 is public for a few months, now waiting for a public loader with online.

Really ? 

SegaTools is the public loader.
Server is down, so no go for game.

No server, no game to play !

FGO.png

Modifié par Zen_B7

6 minutes ago, Takeshi said:

10.80 not public and that's why i wrote a public loader with online....

Not public ?
How come I have it working here, downloaded from a public place ?

image.png.8b17cdba2509a85f903780d772f4b7d1.png

You just have to search better, take your time, eventually you will succeed.
But keep waiting all you want for a (already available) public loader (SEGAtools) with a public server (work in progress), but don't hold your breath.

5 hours ago, HmmCheese said:

About server + segatools support that RcadeHax hoards and he always cries here and there that others weren't first adding support for X game, he has them running for ages now.

What servers do i hoard?
Interested to know..
And the segatools are public already and have been public for a long time.

And where are these post's that i seem to cry about others not supporting games first..
I just poke fun at reaver and his marketing bullshit, it has nothing to do with other emulators not supporting shit first you moron.

Modifié par RcadeHax

Now as for the progress on the FGO server, there is no estimate on it's release date, there is still work that needs to be done.
I'm not responsible for that work, it is being done by other people.
All i did was gameplay progress saving and loading.
And some other minor things like saving some materials/currency to the aime database.

The Beta test was hosted to find any bugs in the server when under load from a large group of people and to find any other bugs that might have slipped through the cracks during development.
I'm not the person responsible for hosting the server, it was one of the other developers.
There were more than 400 people playing during the 2 week beta test to find any issues with the server.
There will be another test when one of the most crucial functions of the server is complete, Buying items from the in game shop.
Buying items to upgrade the characters is a crucial function since you need a LOT of materials to get the servants up to level 120.
would be a kinda shit server if you can't even upgrade the servants properly.
So when that stuff is ready it will be tested publicly again, and when the server is in a more complete state after further testing it will be made public so anyone can play it on public hosted or self hosted servers.

Modifié par RcadeHax

On 8/24/2024 at 11:04 AM, Breaker MKV said:

Project Todoroki is working on the FGOAC server. A beta was released, but it's down atm. A second one should be available soon

Oh? is there a link to the project todoroki discord server? I'd very much like to follow this progress as it goes

On 8/27/2024 at 1:58 AM, Takeshi said:

Alternatively you can ask about tp support progress on discord tp channel, pockywitch is the dev working on it, last i saw was a video of it working with tp long ago.

Why you don't ask them yourself?

1 hour ago, HmmCheese said:

Because he is rrz/robert/insert all those 69420k accounts here that he created to spam here on emuline and on various discord servers. (so he is always banned)

don't forget Galaya, Iceberg, Fresh, Suki88, and who knows how many others.

3 hours ago, Takeshi said:

Nope 

i always ask about any game i’m interested to play and was offering the same to @Hiro677

just tell users the truth that you are powerkopter69 that was banned from here after insulting the admins

and created a new user account instead of telling lies about other users. 

i’m helping people here while you just being toxic and useless to the community.

Appreciated, I'll see if I can find something out because I'm really interested in playing.

I've actually played the machine in Japan a couple years back it was really fun

• 2 semaines après...
On 8/25/2024 at 9:40 AM, Hiro677 said:

Oh? is there a link to the project todoroki discord server? I'd very much like to follow this progress as it goes

I'd like to second this information. Been following progress for ages when ever I get a sniff of news but I hadn't seen anything since TP posted some images.

On 9/9/2024 at 10:57 AM, Kyrus said:

I too wait for a long time to try the story offline if doable.

I hate breaking it to you, but without a server the game won't even reach the title screen. You can change some stuff to get to the title, but again with no server you can't even make a guest account

4 hours ago, Breaker MKV said:

I hate breaking it to you, but without a server the game won't even reach the title screen. You can change some stuff to get to the title, but again with no server you can't even make a guest account

So we couldn't even play offline, I wonder if we could make our own local server once it's available?

2 hours ago, Hiro677 said:

Any word on the discord server? I can't find it anywhere.

A bummer the only way to play it is online, i hope someone would post a solution to play at least the story mode offline, i’m waiting for a long time to play fgo and despite version 10.80 is public its not playable nor supported by tp.

Modifié par Kyrus

1 hour ago, Kyrus said:

A bummer the only way to play it is online, i hope someone would post a solution to play at least the story mode offline, i’m waiting for a long time to play fgo and despite version 10.80 is public its not playable nor supported by tp.

You cannot play the story offline, bro. The game requires a server to even play in guest mode. The segatools includes card reader, touchscreen and such but not the server so there's that.