Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

Le 2021/10/15 à 17:00, simaqruis a dit :

After updating from 0830 to 0915 and appropriate ominimix, the display problem has been resolved. However, the BGM in 6th style:PARAPARA PARADISE seems to be wrong.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

I was able to fix this by replacing the file contents\data\sound\06208\06208.1 from HV ominimix. I've attached it.

Thank you!

I notice "Be in my paradise" (1st style, music no=1201) key assained sound has corrupted.

Does anyone have correct data about it?

For LDJ-2021042600 I had issues with keypad detection in 120HZ mode. In spicecfg I had keypad bindings to my keyboard, but nothing was being detected in pin input screen except card-in bind. I ended up disabling IIDX TDJ mode in spicecfg to resolve.

A separate issue was the audio having crackle. Tried wasapi and checked 44100 shared in bm2dx patcher and changed my output device sample rate to match. I then switched to asio in spicecfg with the audio backend setting after installing asio4all. This temporarily fixed crackling but created a crackle and distortion that happened over time and was temporarily fixed changing settings in asio4all for my output device like buffer size, etc. The problem seemed to be my external dac output device (Schiit Fulla) not syncing with computer clock. Switching my output device to motherboard resolved the issue.

Final settings:

image.png.dcd3f5f62a7a59d88b2131952b450b91.png

Spicecfg:

-iidxdisasblecams -io  -audiobackend asio

On 28.09.2021 at 7:32 AM, ryuzo7980 said:

I actually preparing a big pack of such stuff that will contain bgm's from previous IIDX games, also some funny bonus. (Maybe bring back old announcers too haha) 

Stay tune. :)

I think that preparation is coming to an end. Sad thing is that I am still missing, spada and some sinobuz files.

If someone have SPADA system sound folder (data/sound/system) it will be huge help for if you can send me an around 14 certain files from that folder.

Modifié par ryuzo7980

11 hours ago, ryuzo7980 said:

I think that preparation is coming to an end. Sad thing is that I am still missing, spada and some sinobuz files.

If someone have SPADA system sound folder (data/sound/system) it will be huge help for if you can send me an around 14 certain files from that folder.

I have the Spada files :) where should I message you?

I can't manage Omnimix to run.

I'm using the 0830 and Omnimix patch files from Nyaa

After downloaded, i copied the Omnimix patch folder to 0830, and confirm files replacement.

However, It always give me this error in .bat launcher

spice64_Hs58p0pTtv.png.3e19dae48c701d9173227e41712ff438.png

Here's my gamestart-28-omni.bat

@echo off
cd /d %~dp0

if not exist dev mkdir dev
if not exist dev\e mkdir dev\e
if not exist dev\g mkdir dev\g
if not exist dev\nvram mkdir dev\nvram
if not exist dev\raw mkdir dev\raw
if not exist dev\raw\log mkdir dev\raw\log
if not exist dev\raw\fscache mkdir dev\raw\fscache

for /R prop\defaults %%D in (*.*) do (
    if not exist dev\nvram\%%~nxD copy /y prop\defaults\%%~nxD dev\nvram
)

spice64.exe -H 134217728 -B iidxhook9.dll bm2dx.dll --config iidxhook-28.conf %* -K mempatch-hook.dll --mempatch iidx_omnimix_28.txt

And iidx_omnimix_28.txt

# === Omnimix changes. DO NOT TOUCH!! ===
bm2dx.dll 783696 C6470558C3 C3CCCCCCCC
bm2dx.dll 7671E6 9090 7F19
bm2dx.dll A9A727 6F 61
bm2dx.dll B44333 6F6D6E69 64617461
# === Omnimix changes end ===

# === Additional patches, enable whatever you want ===
### complete song unlock
# bm2dx.dll 4BEECE 90E9D7000000 0F848E000000

### enable p1 premium free
# bm2dx.dll 6FB909 EB 75

### enable 2p premium free
# bm2dx.dll 6FBB0A 9090 746C
# bm2dx.dll 6FBB20 9090 7456

### premium free timer freeze
# bm2dx.dll 4CC7ED EB 7E

### curser hold on song wheel entry
# bm2dx.dll 7032EF 9090 741F

### skip camera device error screen on boot
# bm2dx.dll 75438B 81 84

Modifié par sethybrs

15 hours ago, simaqruis said:

Use the bat file here.

gamestart-28-omni-spice.bat

spice64.exe -iidx -io -modules modules -k mempatch-hook.dll bm2dx.dll --mempatch iidx_omnimix_28.txt

the --mempatch part should be a little different as otherwise mempatch-hook won't be able to find the txt file

it should be like so

spice64 -iidx -io -modules modules -k mempatch-hook.dll bm2dx.dll --mempatch modules/iidx_omnimix_28.txt

read the rest of the error code. you need C++ Redistributables and DirectX 2010 Runtimes. theres a link for the C++ Redistributables in the error code, open the log and download it from the Github. you can download the DirectX 2010 Runtimes from Microsoft's website. if getting both of those dont work, try copying bm2dx from your modules folder to the same folder with Spicetools in it.

2 hours ago, arutu said:

Start at 70Hz
Please how to boot at 120Hz

24 minutes ago, gamezil said:

I have the IIDX 28 20210426 version, I have a 120HZ monitor and 1080 touch screen. But I can't run it in lightning mode. The spicefg, dll file has been modified, and when you try to run it, the program ends 10 to 15 seconds after the black screen. Please help me!!

log.txt

From now, I will not help anyone using big text !!!

hey guys. Got a quick question.  So I launch the game and it works smooth.  I am running it on 120hz without much issues.

The minor issue I am having is that during the gameplay, the game will occasionally stutter or lag, which causes the notes to pause or slow down for a bit, then return to normal.  But by the time it returns to normal, the sound and the beats are off.

I know that this is a minor issue, or maybe this is the small price to pay for emulating it on the PC, but was anybody having the same issue and was able to fix it?

is this related to the sound being in 16bit 41000hz?  is there a difference if it was put on 24bit?

Modifié par ArcVile
added "occasionally"