Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

On 2021/10/2 at 8:21 PM, convexhull said:

LDJ / using 165hz monitor

in booting, FPS on monitor check is 72hz (and music is out of sync)

I saw that some of people said try to lock frame to 60hz so I tried to turn on v-sync, it shows 60hz but fluctuating over 59~60.1hz (and also out of sync)

When I run game on 60hz secondary monitor, it runs without any problem but want to run game on 165hz monitor since it is better

is there any way to lock 60hz ingame or lock a monitor to 60hz in hardware?

DLL Modder - Force 120hz timing and adapter mode in LDJ (Experimental)

don't lock any fps

turn on v sync

turn off g sync

monitor check may be 119.92 ~ 119.98fps

Does BISTROVER's arcana server open when CastHour starts operating?

And it may not be related to BISTROVER, but is there a latest version of Ifstool? What I have is converted into tga and if I convert it into png, it will not be transparent. But what my acquaintance converted and sent me was all transparent png. I've searched Google, but there's an exe file, but if you run it, you'll get an error. If there's anyone who knows, please answer.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:39 AM, mandel1201 said:

DLL Modder - Force 120hz timing and adapter mode in LDJ (Experimental)

don't lock any fps

turn on v sync

turn off g sync

monitor check may be 119.92 ~ 119.98fps

ok so after playing some more with these settings, songs start out fine but then goes out of sync mid song, any ideas why?

Le 05/10/2021 à 20:37, AssPiston a dit :

ok so after playing some more with these settings, songs start out fine but then goes out of sync mid song, any ideas why?

your monitor check ?

for Nvidia, with a screen higher than 120Hz, you must set this parameter :
preferred refresh rate = application-controlled

preferred refresh rate.png

PS: with the 120Hz patch, the game no longer recognizes your screen, and sets you a default offset, considering that your screen has a lot of latency.

with my ROG strix XG438, I am at +3.0

Modifié par Lesteph25

Le 28/09/2021 à 07:48, AssPiston a dit :

so mine is 144hz. but even when i set it to 60 or 120, it goes out of sync 

help please :(

EDIT: nevermind, i turned off gsync and that fixed it! got it running 144hz and everything is in sync!

NO NO

whist beatmania IIDX, you MUST be at 60Hz or 120Hz !!!! (or close like 119.94)

il y a 2 minutes, AssPiston a dit :

ok i'll change to 120 and try again, thank you!

You're welcome.
keep us informed

3 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

your monitor check ?

for Nvidia, with a screen higher than 120Hz, you must set this parameter :
preferred refresh rate = application-controlled

preferred refresh rate.png

PS: with the 120Hz patch, the game no longer recognizes your screen, and sets you a default offset, considering that your screen has a lot of latency.

with my ROG strix XG438, I am at +3.0

i think this fixed my issue with songs going out of sync!

Here is some mods again. :fiesta: This mod adds Hell Charge Note versions of 13 songs that mostly got beefy amount of Charge Notes (LN). There might be some balance issues, like some chart can become too difficult or too easy, I don't care. It's nothing but dumb fun. :)

Download (157mb)

20211009_3.png.9ead6e7e400c24e458612e6d0830a556.png

How to install: Unpack "data" folder form the zip-archive, put it into game folder and accept the changes (this will replace your original music_data.bin, so make sure you backup this file)

IMPORTANT NOTE. This mod designed for original Bistrover 0830 version. Omnimix is not supported.

Songs added:

HEROIC VERSE:

LASER CRUSTER (IGNITE REMIX)

Everlasting Message

深淵に捧ぐレクイエム

TRIUMPH

BEAT PRISONER

ピアノ協奏曲第1番”蠍火” (BlackY Remix)

Megalara Garuda

BISTROVER:

ディスコルディア

-65C

水鏡の異界

魔法のかくれんぼ

BIGソムタム

SOLID STATE SQUAD -RISEN RELIC REMIX-

Modifié par ryuzo7980

Le 08/10/2021 à 02:22, AssPiston a dit :

i think this fixed my issue with songs going out of sync!

Cool !

How to apply the update files? I tried to drag and drop the files to the contents folder and replace the bm2dx.dll, but the game just crash during load up.

I also want to ask about patching bemanipatcher, which option should I use? There's no bistrover and using heroicverse gives me an error that its not 100% compatible, something like that.

Modifié par syntheril

5 hours ago, syntheril said:

How to apply the update files? I tried to drag and drop the files to the contents folder and replace the bm2dx.dll, but the game just crash during load up.

I also want to ask about patching bemanipatcher, which option should I use? There's no bistrover and using heroicverse gives me an error that its not 100% compatible, something like that.

did you set your audio driver to 16bit/44khz?
if it is not on that setting the game will crash and no patching will help

about bemanipatcher, try this fork. it supports bistrover

Modifié par piotr25691

20 hours ago, syntheril said:

Same, I cannot find iidx 28 in the bemanipatcher site.

Le 2021. 10. 9. à 12:37, ryuzo7980 a dit :

Here is some mods again. :fiesta: This mod adds Hell Charge Note versions of 13 songs that mostly got beefy amount of Charge Notes (LN). There might be some balance issues, like some chart can become too difficult or too easy, I don't care. It's nothing but dumb fun. :)

Download (157mb)

20211009_3.png.9ead6e7e400c24e458612e6d0830a556.png

How to install: Unpack "data" folder form the zip-archive, put it into game folder and accept the changes (this will replace your original music_data.bin, so make sure you backup this file)

IMPORTANT NOTE. This mod designed for original Bistrover 0830 version. Omnimix is not supported.

Songs added:

HEROIC VERSE:

LASER CRUSTER (IGNITE REMIX)

Everlasting Message

深淵に捧ぐレクイエム

TRIUMPH

BEAT PRISONER

ピアノ協奏曲第1番”蠍火” (BlackY Remix)

Megalara Garuda

BISTROVER:

ディスコルディア

-65C

水鏡の異界

魔法のかくれんぼ

BIGソムタム

SOLID STATE SQUAD -RISEN RELIC REMIX-

interesting!

New version Omnimix is here if you really wanted it.

to launch it you need to add this line into your .bat-file if you using spicetools. 

-k mempatch-hook.dll bm2dx.dll --mempatch iidx_omnimix_28.txt

If everything done correctly the game id will change from JBA to JBX in startup screen

upd: music_omni.zip now with HCN mods included :ptdr: Make sure that original omnimix is running fine then apply this file

Modifié par ryuzo7980
updated info

On 10/14/2021 at 8:38 PM, ryuzo7980 said:

New version Omnimix is here if you really wanted it.

to launch it you need to add this line into your .bat-file if you using spicetools. 

-k mempatch-hook.dll bm2dx.dll --mempatch iidx_omnimix_28.txt

If everything done correctly the game id will change from JBA to JBX in startup screen

upd: music_omni.zip now with HCN mods included :ptdr: Make sure that original omnimix is running fine then apply this file

Having issues with the patch, any idea what the issue is?

EDIT:  Fixed with this patcher

On 10/15/2021 at 3:09 AM, Max Panda said:

I put up here on my OneDrive - link below.  I believe I got it from the actual Git site for bemanipatcher.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmteDcWaA0g7ekpnQGLuqqcTFHw?e=ZETSlL

Modifié par SMEXYBUNS

2 hours ago, ryuzo7980 said:

Because 0830 dll doesn't work. You need to apply 0915 patch first (here, dll has been patched or you can apply patches by yourself here) or wait for full 0915 release on nyaa.si

In case someone don't want to use omnimix at all, you may stay on 0830 version because there is no new content in 0915 version

I would love to use omnimix.  I was running 0830, and I grabbed both of the above:

• Your first link with the 0915 patch, and applied that
  • The omnimix patch, and applied that.

When I run it via spice64, it boots up just fine as LDJ JAA.

When I run the batch file, in the console window, I see it booting as LDJ JAX, but it also says "0 patches applied", and then I get the USB IO error described in previous posts (FM Device Not Found).

Any ideas @ryuzo7980?

1 hour ago, Max Panda said:

For OmniMix ,

What if we just stay on the 0830 version  (don't use 0915),  apply the OmniMix files, and then select the  "OmniMix" option listed at the bottom of the patcher as shown below - would that work?

which patcher is that, seems very interesting. can you give me the link?

@Helmax  I don't what might cause IO error. I tested it with Lightning IO patch applied for TDJ mode. Also if your executable dll's such as bm2dx.dll, afp-core and stuff placed in "modules" folder then for edit your bat-file like that

spice64.exe ~~~(blabla)~~~~ and add: -k mempatch-hook.dll bm2dx.dll --mempatch modules/iidx_omnimix_28.txt

so mempatch can apply txt from that path. Also make sure that modules folders is set like in this picture. Just in case.

45646.png.294383b803d02d724a39ff2044c43d40.png

Omnimix is basically designed to run from btools, so running it on spice is kinda tricky

Modifié par ryuzo7980
updated info

Does Asphyxia work for you on Omnimix? It wont let me insert a card, and I get some pretty funky errors in the terminal for it. I hope there's gonna be a patch for it, I'm gonna miss being able to save :triste:

2 minutes ago, rgbmew said:

Does Asphyxia work for you on Omnimix? It wont let me insert a card, and I get some pretty funky errors in the terminal for it. I hope there's gonna be a patch for it, I'm gonna miss being able to save :triste:

You've got IC CARD ERROR with 0915 patch? This thing is kinda wacky random.

Please try to place old 0830 dll back and apply omnimix patch. There is a link above from MaxPanda.

I am terribly sorry for not properly testing that thing(

Modifié par ryuzo7980

I get the IC Card error on both 0915 and 0830 with the Omnimix patch, and the same errors in the terminal. I am pleasantly surprised that the 0830 patch does actually activate Omnimix though!

EDIT: oh shit nevermind! I'm just stupid and ran the bat for 0915 again without realizing LOL the 0830 patch works perfectly fine for me. Sorry about that!

Modifié par rgbmew

Just now, rgbmew said:

I get the IC Card error on both 0915 and 0830 with the Omnimix patch, and the same errors in the terminal. I am pleasantly surprised that the 0830 patch does actually activate Omnimix though!

try to delete "dev" and "prop" folder and bring back those folders from 0830 torrent.

After updating from 0830 to 0915 and appropriate ominimix, the display problem has been resolved. However, the BGM in 6th style:PARAPARA PARADISE seems to be wrong.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

I was able to fix this by replacing the file contents\data\sound\06208\06208.1 from HV ominimix. I've attached it.

Modifié par simaqruis

8 hours ago, Max Panda said:

I put up here on my OneDrive - link below.  I believe I got it from the actual Git site for bemanipatcher.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmteDcWaA0g7ekpnQGLuqqcTFHw?e=ZETSlL

I vouch for this method; works well with STools on 0830 for now. For card I copied savedata.db, card0.txt and card1.txt while ensuring the IDs are the same in spicecfg.

Modifié par RingsOfRage

If you are writing over / replacing over previous Omnimix data, you must first delete the "/data/sound" folder or several songs will break !
Copy the downloaded files into your Bistrover directory and overwrite files when asked.
Start the game by running gamestart-28-omni.bat for Omnimix. 
Your old gamestart.bat will start up the vanilla / normal game instead.

On 2021/10/12 at 8:04 PM, piotr25691 said:

did you set your audio driver to 16bit/44khz?
if it is not on that setting the game will crash and no patching will help

about bemanipatcher, try this fork. it supports bistrover

Another method I found is to amend the iidxhock-28.conf

# Force ASIO audio mode/device (if applicable / TDJ default)
asio.force_asio=true

# Force WASAPI audio mode (if applicable / LDJ default)
asio.force_wasapi=false

Then I can use the sound card with output to 24bit/192khz. In the previews version of IIDX, it is not required to change it. It may be caused by updating to Windows 11

Le 15/10/2021 à 07:55, Max Panda a dit :

For OmniMix ,

What if we just stay on the 0830 version  (don't use 0915),  apply the OmniMix files, and then select the  "OmniMix" option listed at the bottom of the patcher as shown below - would that work?

image.png.da8a527e0a0d89da1f76da4495f5ba21.png

when I use this patch, it tells me that I have a bm2dx.dll in

2021-04-26
and omnimix does not launch

ps : the dll from the "LDJ-2021070500-2021083000" update

and obviously it's not the 0830 dll

ok, I had the wrong dll,
now, have the 0830 dll, BUT... the patcher does not have the 120Hz for 0830 ? :(:

Modifié par Lesteph25

Le 15/10/2021 à 06:41, Helmax a dit :

I would love to use omnimix.  I was running 0830, and I grabbed both of the above:

• Your first link with the 0915 patch, and applied that
  • The omnimix patch, and applied that.

When I run it via spice64, it boots up just fine as LDJ JAA.

When I run the batch file, in the console window, I see it booting as LDJ JAX, but it also says "0 patches applied", and then I get the USB IO error described in previous posts (FM Device Not Found).

Any ideas @ryuzo7980?

thank you ryuzo7980 !!

take the dll here

https://mega.nz/file/8RJzhAKJ#LFZ30ckE3b8dqLkniQiTsOgHcE1DhDeMaxn-LI32Kg8

and patch with this if you want some option like 120Hz or timer freeze...

https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/bistrover.html

Omnimix worked for me now