Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

9 hours ago, freshbeat said:

Geninius! It works perfectly! Thank you very much!

And my last issue is the game will change my system volume to max automaticlly every time I boot the game (of course I didn't apply the "Increase Game Volume" patch).

I used this spice patch you posted last year, but after updating spice2x to 2024-07-06 it seems didn't work and the General Patches on two-torial.xyz doesn't tell anything about this. Someone told me this function is included in spice2x and I found the "Disable Audio Volume Hook" setting, however it still doesn't work. The only thing I can do is "freely change my volume" to a comfortable level after booting the game as written on the tips. I also tried to edit the datacode to 2024070200 in the json and it turned to be a bad patch in spice2x.

How can I prevent the game changing windows volume?

image.png.1390378499fbfd84100e6f79ca2957ae.pngimage.png.8192d34280988985c2c3bc40ed065d9e.png

You don't need the patch anymore. You also shouldn't be turning off the feature, that's the opposite of what you want. What you said should not be happening (it certainly doesn't happen to everyone) so something is wrong on your PC or audio card. Maybe you can try enabling the Shared WASAPI patch.

4 hours ago, bicarus said:

You don't need the patch anymore. You also shouldn't be turning off the feature, that's the opposite of what you want. What you said should not be happening (it certainly doesn't happen to everyone) so something is wrong on your PC or audio card. Maybe you can try enabling the Shared WASAPI patch.

Solved. Appreciate your help!

On 3/18/2024 at 12:59 PM, bicarus said:

stop asking about infinitas here

Well that's why I had no choice but to make this new topic that's about hacking IIDX INFINITAS: 

By the way, is there a way to hack IIDX INFINITAS?

The old version (2015 Ver.) did work on mon's infinitas decrypting tool, but the latest version doesn't.🥺

20 hours ago, DJ HOME said:

Well that's why I had no choice but to make this new topic that's about hacking IIDX INFINITAS: 

The old version (2015 Ver.) did work on mon's infinitas decrypting tool, but the latest version doesn't.🥺

Mon actually made one for the latest version, but he did not make it available (probably for legal reasons.)

"Crypto is too similar to arcade. I cannot publicly release decryption tools. Sorry 😞 " -mon (Infinitas Decryptor GitHub Page)

9 hours ago, RP86 said:

Mon actually made one for the latest version, but he did not make it available (probably for legal reasons.)

"Crypto is too similar to arcade. I cannot publicly release decryption tools. Sorry 😞 " -mon (Infinitas Decryptor GitHub Page)

if mon has his reason to not do that then probably just leave it as it is.

On 8/6/2024 at 2:40 PM, RP86 said:

Well that sucks.🥺

I'm not sure if you already know, but there is a bug in epolis where entering a favorite category, changing favorite options, then switching to another playstyle (SP/DP) exiting the folder, and switching back, would cause a graphical bug. 

Screenshot (3).png

Info: Running LDJ:J:E:A:2024070200 (LDJ mode)

Modifié par RP86

On 8/5/2024 at 4:08 AM, DJ HOME said:

Not sure if these are useful or not but have seen them floating around. No idea how to use any of it but to be fair I haven't even really tried or looked into it so idk

https://github.com/anon5r/KsGameLauncher

https://blog.girlsband.party/laochan-eac-brief/

https://github.com/laochan-eacnet/client

Modifié par ganybunz
missing info

Well... You can @DJ HOME

Use extdrm. All instructions on how to use are provided on it's GitHub repository. Except You can't run it. (yet, idk how, but it outputs data, there is the dev, but not sure how to extract. Modules is incomplete, not sure where prop is)

I need some help with running a game. I’m encountering issues, and I’d appreciate your guidance.

I asked in the group, but no one has answered me yet. Is there anyone here who might be able to help me?

I sincerely apologize for asking in a group that's not related to my game.

log.txt

image.png.148830fc7ce573cdd53426ad33cee13f.png

7 hours ago, sutarpat said:

I need some help with running a game. I’m encountering issues, and I’d appreciate your guidance.

I asked in the group, but no one has answered me yet. Is there anyone here who might be able to help me?

I sincerely apologize for asking in a group that's not related to my game.

log.txt 28.98 kB · 0 downloads

image.png.148830fc7ce573cdd53426ad33cee13f.png

Wrong thread. You're running gitadora. This is the IIDX thread.

(hint: the error is RIGHT there, it says try using -p to specify PCBID)

On 8/11/2024 at 10:30 PM, RP86 said:

Well... You can @DJ HOME

Use extdrm. All instructions on how to use are provided on it's GitHub repository. Except You can't run it. (yet, idk how, but it outputs data, there is the dev, but not sure how to extract. Modules is incomplete, not sure where prop is)

Well I tried, but it didn't work. Might as well wait for the tool's update.

For make work the new update for iidx, you need to :

activate "patches" by URL on spice2x

- use this url : https://djtrackers.com/bemanipatcher/2x 

- and force audio output mode with WASAPI.

But for me i have another problem. i can connect my previous card to asphyxia.

i have the v1.4.4_a4 module version. it's probably the problem !

Someone can add the newest version (v1.4.4_a11) ?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Modifié par The_Stunt3r

16 hours ago, DJ HOME said:

Well I tried, but it didn't work. Might as well wait for the tool's update.

extdrm extracts the obfuscated game. Use the extdrm in (Your Infinitas folder)\game\x

Usage: extdrm dump (Your Infinitas folder)\game\x (Dump path) (Your EXTDRM Preset folder)\eac\infinitas_2024.json

Replace (Your Infinitas folder), (Dump path), and (Your EXTDRM Preset folder)

1 hour ago, RP86 said:

extdrm extracts the obfuscated game. Use the extdrm in (Your Infinitas folder)\game\x

Usage: extdrm dump (Your Infinitas folder)\game\x (Dump path) (Your EXTDRM Preset folder)\eac\infinitas_2024.json

Replace (Your Infinitas folder), (Dump path), and (Your EXTDRM Preset folder)

I'll try.

Thanks for the advice! 😆

hi im trying to setup a profile on iidx epolis but get this error when it has me select my area. anyone know what the issue might be? im on version 2024070200 and have the latest versions of spice (24-08-12), asphyxia (v1.50c), and the iidx plugin (v1.4.4_a12). ive even tried doing it on a fresh install of resident, but got the same error.

18 hours ago, nekorin said:

can someone help me? whenever i boot up epolis it starts up and immediately shuts down, no errors, no nothing. heres the log, if it helps ^^ 

log.txt 20.64 kB · 9 downloads

Unfortunately these issues are hardest to diagnose (game just deciding to shut down without crashing). Try again with newer data, newest spice2x version, and loglevel set to fatal.

3 minutes ago, wesleywt23 said:

help?log.txt

Your CPU is too old. Epolis requires AVX2 instructions now. You may be able to find patches to remove avx2 instructions but will lose background video.

[2024/08/25 02:19:41] M:cpuutils:   SSE4.2  : supported
[2024/08/25 02:19:41] M:cpuutils:   AVX2    : NOT supported

22 minutes ago, bicarus said:

Unfortunately these issues are hardest to diagnose (game just deciding to shut down without crashing). Try again with newer data, newest spice2x version, and loglevel set to fatal.

Your CPU is too old. Epolis requires AVX2 instructions now. You may be able to find patches to remove avx2 instructions but will lose background video.

[2024/08/25 02:19:41] M:cpuutils:   SSE4.2  : supported
[2024/08/25 02:19:41] M:cpuutils:   AVX2    : NOT supported

where is the hex edit for avx2?

im using ldj 2024050700

4 hours ago, bicarus said:

aah i see.. tysm, ill go and try that later :)

33 minutes ago, nekorin said:

hii, so i screwed around with some stuff, and i made some progress but, im stuck again T___T

im so sorry if this is really dumb, im new to this stuff so i hope someone can help me a bit ^_^" 

log.txt 101.34 kB · 0 downloads

you have 3 monitors, which makes the game crash, try turning on Only Use One Monitor, or disconnect your third monitor

On 7/26/2024 at 4:54 PM, mikaelr said:

Resident final to latest Epolis update (LDJ-2023090500 to 2024070200), thanks to Akitake from 1cc for the upload.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/J8ECN5Cr

Also, the latest plugin made by xuserv: iidx@asphyxia - v1.4.4_a11 https://pixeldrain.com/u/UAZYcD5Y

asphyxia’s link was expired, could you re-upload it at your convenience?  thanks!

22 hours ago, bicarus said:

you have 3 monitors, which makes the game crash, try turning on Only Use One Monitor, or disconnect your third monitor

aaaaahh tysm!! apperantly the problem was my tv lmao. 

it finally boots up now!! ..with a message saying my monitor isnt supported, so it looks like ill have to go buy a new one lol

edit: apperantly it had a tlj force setting on thats why it was saying that my monitor isnt supported lmao,,, turned it off and managed to boot up the game, its running smoothly ^o^

Modifié par nekorin

En 1/9/2024 a las 13:39, JhonLee dijo:

asphyxia’s link was expired, could you re-upload it at your convenience?  thanks!

This version iidx@asphyxia - v1.4.4_a1 does not show tourism, download a newer v1.4.4_a8 and does not charge after starting the card, gives error, is there a new version?