Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

Has anyone been able to get Quicker Quick Retry in 20231206?

{
                        name: "Quicker Quick Retry",
                        tooltip: "Shortens duration of the 'stage failed' animation.",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0x84B0A5, off: [0x7C, 0x12], on: [0x90, 0x90] }],
                    },

{
                        name: "CS-style Song Start Delay",
                        tooltip: "Holding Start will pause the song at the beginning until you release it",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0x84BBF7, off: [0x7D, 0x36], on: [0x90, 0x90] }],
                    },
                    {
                        name: "Unlock All Songs and Charts",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0X7db10A, off: [0x32, 0xC0], on: [0xB0, 0x01] }],
                    },
                    {
                        name: "Cursor Lock",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0X82b02c, off: [0x74,0X17], on: [0x90,0X90] }],
                    },
                    {
                        name: "Premium Free Timer Freeze",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0x7E121D, off: [0x7E], on: [0xEB] }],
                    },

On 1/1/2024 at 11:21 PM, bicarus said:

Camera stopped working in newer versions of IIDX because the game changed how they are detected & neither bemanitools or spicetools have been updated to make it work (mostly due to extra complexity). You can instead try https://github.com/aixxe/2dxcamhook

So i've tried and tried with this but i must be doing something wrong.

When using the hook, IIDX I/O settings detect the cameras as "active" in green, but still blank.

I've followed the instructions on the hook github how to use it with OBS, but they still appear blank.

I'm using RESIDENT (latest patch) if you or anyone can help. If not, its OK, i know the camera is just an optional feature, but seeing as I have a spare webcam i figured i'd use it.

53 minutes ago, popnlove61 said:

So i've tried and tried with this but i must be doing something wrong.

When using the hook, IIDX I/O settings detect the cameras as "active" in green, but still blank.

I've followed the instructions on the hook github how to use it with OBS, but they still appear blank.

I'm using RESIDENT (latest patch) if you or anyone can help. If not, its OK, i know the camera is just an optional feature, but seeing as I have a spare webcam i figured i'd use it.

Ask them, not here.

I'm trying to run epolis data and everything seems to work fine but it keeps hard crashing at random points (either during song select or during a song) and I haven't been able to find anyone else with the same problem.

I've attached my log to this for further info

Has anyone got any idea how to fix this issue?

log.txt

On 9/18/2023 at 8:41 PM, NotEarl said:

20230905 omnimix with ultimate mobile exclusive charts (no key sounds,SP only)
・Psychedelic Intelligence
・Cold Moon
・starmine(kors k Remix)
・airflow -dreaming of the sky- Game Edition
・Poppin' Soda
・Sword of Vengeance
All in casthour folder

v13 mini↓
https://pixeldrain.com/u/44bsP1H1

v13 full↓ Press [ダウンロード開始] to download
https://33.gigafile.nu/1227-ld04a2b4e2dfa9f226c631c076bd60e76

Thanks to iamsub from the 1CC Discord

What's the difference between the v13 mini and the v13 full?

Does this omni-mix include "20230404 omni-mix"?

The v13 full has been deleted. Could you please upload it again?

18 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

What's the difference between the v13 mini and the v13 full?

Does this omni-mix include "20230404 omni-mix"?

The v13 full has been deleted. Could you please upload it again?

v13 full pixeldrain

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zhGUoi4o

v14 mini(hotfix for v13) ↓
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LxHgvUWC

the mini is for upgrading the previous version of omnimix, like this: v13 full → v14 mini

I have part of an IIDX arcade, the 16seg display and this electronic card. but no cable with it.
Does anyone know what I need to connect it to my PC dedicated to my IIDX?
an IO card?
cables?

11 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

I have part of an IIDX arcade, the 16seg display and this electronic card. but no cable with it.
Does anyone know what I need to connect it to my PC dedicated to my IIDX?
an IO card?
cables?

It is useless without a KONAMI I/O Board and various other pieces of hardware found in the cabinet, I have a spare I/O board and IIDX PC but never tested how far you can get with it alone, I doubt very far without introducing maybe an Arduino or something.

If you want easy and modern:

The best alternative without adding all sorts of other hacky boards and code is TickerHook https://github.com/Radioo/TickerHook

This will send the 16 Segment DIsplay info (the Ticker) to a browser page you can embed into pretty much anything, if you want a sense of authenticity with little fuss then throw a long LCD bar at the back in place of the 16 Segment Display and this would do the job, with the added bonus of colour changing, font changing and more.

Then add a USB controller for the effector panel itself if you have that and you are ready to go.

If you want authentic but hacky:

Arduino? Pi? Something along those lines possibly.

If you want authentic:

Get the rest of the cab, or just he I/O boards and away you go.

Modifié par BEMANIGUY
Grammar

thank you,

I use tickethook, and it's really good, but the only problem I have is that I find it a little too far from the window

we see it if we are too high or too low of the display (like the 4th photo)

and also for the sake of authenticity

and the most important, i have allready the part... so...

the effector panel, I only changed the volume potentiometer to manage the sound like the original, the others do not work.

I also wanted to pass ticketHook via an arduino and send it to manageable LED panels, but... pfff, it's too complicated for me.
If I have the chance to find an official IO card, I will try. But this IO card, how does it connect in the end (on the PC).
is it USB? or serial ?

IMG_1047.JPEG

IMG_1048.JPEG

IMG_1049.JPEG

IMG_1050.JPEG

I've been away for awhile and am trying to "catch up" with all the new info here.  Could someone just tell me what version of IIDX Resident this update to Epolis  should be applied to:

LDJ-012-2023101800

I have IIDX Resident working but not sure if it is at the required version for the Epolis update.

Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, Max Panda said:

I've been away for awhile and am trying to "catch up" with all the new info here.  Could someone just tell me what version of IIDX Resident this update to Epolis  should be applied to:

LDJ-012-2023101800

I have IIDX Resident working but not sure if it is at the required version for the Epolis update.

Thanks in advance.

resident 2023090500

hey I've been using a mechanical keyboard but I still can't use more than five keys at a time in the game, before you ask I've already made sure it supports key rollover as I've used it in tests and other games, so I'm wondering if it's some setting or if the game is like that because of it's a dump, I hope someone can help me. 

1 hour ago, Ancms said:

hey I've been using a mechanical keyboard but I still can't use more than five keys at a time in the game, before you ask I've already made sure it supports key rollover as I've used it in tests and other games, so I'm wondering if it's some setting or if the game is like that because of it's a dump, I hope someone can help me. 

There are two methods of setting keys in spice, Bind button and Naive button. Try one or the other and see if it's better.

1 hour ago, bicarus said:

There are two methods of setting keys in spice, Bind button and Naive button. Try one or the other and see if it's better.

setting the buttons to naive did the trick, thank you very much

On 1/10/2024 at 11:28 PM, Lesteph25 said:

thank you,

I use tickethook, and it's really good, but the only problem I have is that I find it a little too far from the window

we see it if we are too high or too low of the display (like the 4th photo)

and also for the sake of authenticity

and the most important, i have allready the part... so...

the effector panel, I only changed the volume potentiometer to manage the sound like the original, the others do not work.

I also wanted to pass ticketHook via an arduino and send it to manageable LED panels, but... pfff, it's too complicated for me.
If I have the chance to find an official IO card, I will try. But this IO card, how does it connect in the end (on the PC).
is it USB? or serial ?

IMG_1047.JPEG

IMG_1048.JPEG

IMG_1049.JPEG

IMG_1050.JPEG

Oh I recognise you, you're the guy with the custom cabs on sows, your SDVX snd IIDX are amazing, getting anything here in Europe is so hard unless you have lots of money, it's great to see custom stuff out there.

KONAMI I/O board is connected directly to the PC, but the controls and 16 Segment Display are all connected via the CN ports I believe, which are serial to the board.

A friend has his in bits but sent me a photo of his CB PC with the I/O board disconnected, you can see the parts where CN8-CN19 are labelled, one of these is where it would connect to, data from the game is sent via USB to the I/O board which then talks to the 16 Segment Display and listens for inputs from the player, controls lights etc.

Friend also linked me to this page: https://gamerepair.info/hardware/28_bemani_pc_ade_6291_

You can find more photos of the PC and other boards there, it's probably best to ask in the IIDX cab owners thread on sows about which port controls the 16 Seg, the I/O board itself isn't hard to get hold of, my friend has several and you may find a local seller there, DM me if you're looking for more info though as I think it's a bit beyond the scope of this thread possibly, haha.

image.png.93e4c014a6bfa336d287f5ee06d13f66.png

Is there a tool available to enable an offline server for older versions of IIDX, allowing normal score saving? According to my research, e-amuemu seems to support versions up to 9-18. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct source for downloading it. If you have access to this program, please share it with me. I would be extremely grateful. (Translated using GPT-3.5, forgive me for any discrepancies.)

Hello, everyone. I have a question. How do you enable the patch on avx2 epolis 1206? For the previous version there is a way to edit the dll, but for the new version I have not found. Immediately I say, the game works fine and does not lag, but the CPU does not pull this instruction. And for a new one I have no money. Help please.

Le 18/01/2024 à 00:09, BEMANIGUY a dit :

Oh I recognise you, you're the guy with the custom cabs on sows, your SDVX snd IIDX are amazing, getting anything here in Europe is so hard unless you have lots of money, it's great to see custom stuff out there.

KONAMI I/O board is connected directly to the PC, but the controls and 16 Segment Display are all connected via the CN ports I believe, which are serial to the board.

A friend has his in bits but sent me a photo of his CB PC with the I/O board disconnected, you can see the parts where CN8-CN19 are labelled, one of these is where it would connect to, data from the game is sent via USB to the I/O board which then talks to the 16 Segment Display and listens for inputs from the player, controls lights etc.

Friend also linked me to this page: https://gamerepair.info/hardware/28_bemani_pc_ade_6291_

You can find more photos of the PC and other boards there, it's probably best to ask in the IIDX cab owners thread on sows about which port controls the 16 Seg, the I/O board itself isn't hard to get hold of, my friend has several and you may find a local seller there, DM me if you're looking for more info though as I think it's a bit beyond the scope of this thread possibly, haha.

image.png.93e4c014a6bfa336d287f5ee06d13f66.png

ohh, thank you very much for this information,
and yes... it's me ^^, hihi

A little help please, upgraded Epolis but had to use the original older dl file as I can't find a patcher for the newest game version that supports omnimix.  Someone have that link maybe?

More to the problem, the Casthour Infinitas songs are coming up 000 in the menu and won't play.  They are loaded in the data folder and the files that needed to be deleted as per the instructions have been. Anyone else having this issue?  Appreciate the help.

20240127_120829.jpg

3 hours ago, Lucian045 said:

A little help please, upgraded Epolis but had to use the original older dl file as I can't find a patcher for the newest game version that supports omnimix.  Someone have that link maybe?

More to the problem, the Casthour Infinitas songs are coming up 000 in the menu and won't play.  They are loaded in the data folder and the files that needed to be deleted as per the instructions have been. Anyone else having this issue?  Appreciate the help.

20240127_120829.jpg

this is for LDJ-2024011600

{
                        name: "Remove song count limit",
                        patches: [{
                            offset: 0x7AE4A6, off: [0x7F, 0x19], on: [0x90, 0x90],
                        }],
                    },
                    {
                        name: "Omnimix (need the patch above)",
                        patches: [{
                            offset: 0xB856D3, off: [0x64, 0x61, 0x74, 0x61], on: [0x6F, 0x6D, 0x6E, 0x69],
                        }, {
                            offset: 0xAD3837, off: [0x61], on: [0x6F],
                        }],
                    },

Modifié par 573agent

1 hour ago, AstroV1 said:

Does anyone know where I can get
ldj 0116

its for epolis it adds more songs

It's not publicly available right now, just be patient and wait for future leaks.

1 hour ago, samwww999 said:

OK my miss

avs boot problem  was fixed 

log is here 

Sorry for my poor English, use GOOGLE to translate

log.txt 43.04 kB · 1 download

You will need to set up flexASIO if you're beyond the 1018 update and don't have any ASIO device.

https://two-torial.xyz/games/iidx31/lightning/

4 hours ago, mikaelr said:

It's not publicly available right now, just be patient and wait for future leaks.

You will need to set up flexASIO if you're beyond the 1018 update and don't have any ASIO device.

Why is it not publically available here or on 1CC? Why can't people just release the updates when they're clearly out in the open and visible that they have them? The data community gatekeeping as usual "Oh I'm not gonna share this but I'm showing that I have it and it's on the DLL modder but I'm not gonna share till i feel like leaking it" 🙄 what else is new right? 🙄🙄🙄 This is infuriating.

Modifié par Desu990

7 hours ago, Desu990 said:

Why is it not publically available here or on 1CC? Why can't people just release the updates when they're clearly out in the open and visible that they have them? The data community gatekeeping as usual "Oh I'm not gonna share this but I'm showing that I have it and it's on the DLL modder but I'm not gonna share till i feel like leaking it" 🙄 what else is new right? 🙄🙄🙄 This is infuriating.

These data aren't supposed to be publicly available, easy as that. We are lucky enough to be able to play these in the first place. 

7 hours ago, Desu990 said:

sows.

15 hours ago, mikaelr said:

I follow the website 

and I'm here now

log.txt

Modifié par samwww999