Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, monsty said:

Yes!

I know it's only a day old but I'll put the question out there for people to eventually get to. (Besides, I don't know how long people on 1CC have had them.)

Anybody tried the files yet and did you have success? Also, the patcher at https://static.girlsband.party/patcher/iidx31/ is missing the omnimix patch for the new 2023-12-06 dll. Do we know yet if a hex edit to unlock omnimix is possible?

As always, thank you!

Yeah no luck here, the game launches to a black screen and then fails to load any further, judging by chat in the 1cc Discord the data's still screwed so it might be best to wait for a full on proper clean release, unless somebody knows otherwise.

My usual patcher doesn't have 20231206 but these two do:

https://static.girlsband.party/patcher/iidx31/ - Loads the dll

https://egrspatcher.pages.dev/epolis - Doesn't load the dll

7 hours ago, sknj87 said:

sorry for asking, but what is 1CC Links?

1cc links refers to a channel in the 1cc Discord where links are posted.

Here is everything so far for those who don't have access to 1cc Discord:

https://1cc.uk.eu.org/1cc/res/1591.html

LDJ-2023101800-to-2023120600.7z (Not clean)

LDJ-012-2023120600_CLEANED_UP.7z (Cleaned up?)
LDJ-010-2023120600-CLEAN.7z (Apparently clean)

LDJ-2023120600_omnimix.7z (Apparently Omnimix)

Epolis_omni_20231206_v2_mini.7z (An update to Omnimix?)

music_omni.bin (Apparently required?)

Very little context provided for all the files, so probably best to wait until it's all been figured out, it's a bit of a mess right now.

23120600 DLL from the "...cleaned_up.7z" is totally fine. If you have issues, post the log and maybe we can look together.

For asphyxia plugin, you need to edit iidx@asphyxia\pug\31get.pug and remove the following lines:

event_1(event_play_num=pc_data.event_play_num last_select_flyer_id=pc_data.event_last_select_flyer_id)
    - for (let evt of evtArray)
      flyer_data(flyer_id=evt.flyer_id play_num=evt.play_num last_select_genre=evt.last_select_genre flyer_prog=evt.flyer_prog skill_param=evt.skill_param)
    - for (let evt2 of evtArray2)
      genre_data(flyer_id=evt2.flyer_id genre_id=evt2.genre_id play_num=evt2.genre_playnum gauge=evt2.gauge)
        is_complete(__type="bool") #{evt2.is_complete}

Modifié par bicarus

17 hours ago, bicarus said:

23120600 DLL from the "...cleaned_up.7z" is totally fine. If you have issues, post the log and maybe we can look together.

For asphyxia plugin, you need to edit iidx@asphyxia\pug\31get.pug and remove the following lines:

event_1(event_play_num=pc_data.event_play_num last_select_flyer_id=pc_data.event_last_select_flyer_id)
    - for (let evt of evtArray)
      flyer_data(flyer_id=evt.flyer_id play_num=evt.play_num last_select_genre=evt.last_select_genre flyer_prog=evt.flyer_prog skill_param=evt.skill_param)
    - for (let evt2 of evtArray2)
      genre_data(flyer_id=evt2.flyer_id genre_id=evt2.genre_id play_num=evt2.genre_playnum gauge=evt2.gauge)
        is_complete(__type="bool") #{evt2.is_complete}

Thanks for the Asphyxia info!

EDIT: Problem resolved, I did a full reinstall and everything appears to be working, not certain what caused it but all's good!

Modifié par BEMANIGUY

Autoplay and Omnimix hex edits for 1206

{
                        name: "Auto Play",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0x790B59, off: [0x00], on: [0x01] }],
                    },
                    {
                        name: "omnimix",
                        patches: [{ 
                            offset: 0x88A766, off: [0x7F, 0x19], on: [0x90, 0x90],
                        },{ 
                            offset: 0xC59563, off: [0x64, 0x61, 0x74, 0x61], on: [0x6F, 0x6D, 0x6E, 0x69],
                        },{ 
                            offset: 0xBA8AE7, off: [0x61], on: [0x6F],
                        }],
                    },

il y a 6 minutes, NotEarl a dit :

{
                    },
                    {
                        },{ 
                        },{ 
                        }],
                    },

Could you upload your finished .dll for 1206 OMNIMIX, please?

22 hours ago, BEMANIGUY said:

Thanks for the Asphyxia info!

EDIT: Problem resolved, I did a full reinstall and everything appears to be working, not certain what caused it but all's good!

Did you get everything working now with the LDJ-012-2023120600_CLEANED_UP.7z pack? What version was your install on at the point where you copy over 20231206? I'm at 20231018.

21 hours ago, NotEarl said:

{
                    },
                    {
                        },{ 
                        },{ 
                        }],
                    },

I hope people don't misuse the auto play and ruin other people's game experience on a maintained server.

Hey peeps! Hope you're all doing well. I've a problem with my gpu recently (found out from another game), so I had updated the drivers.

However, when I tried to play IIDX again after that update, the sound is delayed (and feels like some are missing), and I've noticed the FPS is stuck at around 123-124 (but on monitor check, it says 120). 

Can anyone take a look into this? I've already tried to rollback to the previous driver (then tried to update the nvidia settings again based on the retry guide), but it's still the same. 

log.txt

1 minute ago, bonaror563 said:

Hey peeps! Hope you're all doing well. I've a problem with my gpu recently (found out from another game), so I had updated the drivers.

However, when I tried to play IIDX again after that update, the sound is delayed (and feels like some are missing), and I've noticed the FPS is stuck at around 123-124 (but on monitor check, it says 120). 

Can anyone take a look into this? I've already tried to rollback to the previous driver (then tried to update the nvidia settings again based on the retry guide), but it's still the same. 

log.txt 378.98 kB · 0 downloads

what's the refresh rate of your monitor now? 

I have desync issue before and setting my monitor refresh rate to 120hz and audio to 16bit 48000 fixed the issue.

3 hours ago, Funrto said:

For Omnimix, Resident Omni and under are sows exclusive.

For LDJ, Rootage and under are also sows exclusive.

You're wrong about that. Resident Omnimix and under are on the 1CC discord server and always have been. There's no such thing as sows exclusive data anymore. if you really think there is, you haven't been paying attention. Anonymous users have been donating data to 1CC for a long time and continue to do so. So no, nothing is sows exclusive anymore. In fact I think the whole notion that sows gatekeeps anything is absurd. Why should a private torrent tracker have exclusive things? And the exclusivity thing is a lie anyway in 2023. And why should anyone hide anything? Konami don't care, they're not going after people for data releases in these places. Reality check. There's no reason to really hide it on sows anymore. As long as you don't stream anything anywhere publically or bring any of that kind of attention to it, I don't see the issue with just making things open here and on discord.

Modifié par Desu990

10 hours ago, Funrto said:

For Omnimix, Resident Omni and under are sows exclusive.

For LDJ, Rootage and under are also sows exclusive.

You forgot the line, please don't upload n-0 data, it hurts the hardworking private circlejerking scene.

Wake up, it's not 2015. Private networks are dead. Gatekeeping is dead. Data is everywhere. Anyone now can create an omnimix with basic tools and knowledge.

Modifié par ryuzo7980

1 hour ago, Funrto said:

I'm sorry about what I have said. I had read your replies, and I'll admit that I'm in the wrong. It's all I have to say.

Regardless though, I'm no longer interested in maintaining the Rentry guide. If you can, please reupload my Rentry guide and maintain it. Here's the source text: https://rentry.org/iidxdump/edit

Appreciate all the effort you put into the guide.

I hear someone else has brought back the old bemani.guide website, with updated information for epolis - https://two-torial.xyz/games/iidx31/setup/

no links to downloads though.

58 minutes ago, bicarus said:

Appreciate all the effort you put into the guide.

I hear someone else has brought back the old bemani.guide website, with updated information for epolis - https://two-torial.xyz/games/iidx31/setup/

no links to downloads though.

no reason to include download links because you'll get the hammer from konami for sure.

19 hours ago, mikaelr said:

I have desync issue before and setting my monitor refresh rate to 120hz and audio to 16bit 48000 fixed the issue.

It's set to 120hz, but it's showing 123hz, and when I set it to 60hz, it goes to 62hz (from my monitor, and other games). I think there's some issue with my GPU right now and I'm not able to find anything close to it. I'll let you know if this has been ruled out first, before proceeding, as my other games are also wonky right now. Thanks!

WASAPI Shared Mode hex edits for 1206
                    {
                        name: "WASAPI Shared Mode",
                        patches: [{ offset: 0x4718BB, off: [0x44, 0x8B, 0xF2], on: [0x4D, 0x31, 0xF6] }],
                    },

18 hours ago, Funrto said:

I'm sorry about what I have said. I had read your replies, and I'll admit that I'm in the wrong. It's all I have to say.

Regardless though, I'm no longer interested in maintaining the Rentry guide. If you can, please reupload my Rentry guide and maintain it. Here's the source text: https://rentry.org/iidxdump/edit

Yes, thank you for working on that guide. It was a big help.

On 12/29/2023 at 10:26 PM, mikaelr said:

Ok, so it seems to be working fine on my old copy of bistrover (even without nvidia program settings applied). It stays at 120fps and sound isn't delayed (refresh rate of my monitor is still at 123hz for some reason and I can't set it to exactly 120hz, even when it's set to this in the control panel).

Now on Epolis, tried playing with 16/24 bit 44100/48000 and none of them fixed the issue. It sounds weird also (like some missing notes, etc.). I'm pretty sure something got messed up when I updated the GPU drivers but am clueless as to where to go from this. Only thing constant from this are the warnings in the log.txt that I've shared previously.

W:CtrlSound: Bank[2] doesn't have Voice[-1].

Sorry for troubling you and thanks in advance for helping further 😅

3 minutes ago, bonaror563 said:

Ok, so it seems to be working fine on my old copy of bistrover (even without nvidia program settings applied). It stays at 120fps and sound isn't delayed (refresh rate of my monitor is still at 123hz for some reason and I can't set it to exactly 120hz, even when it's set to this in the control panel).

Now on Epolis, tried playing with 16/24 bit 44100/48000 and none of them fixed the issue. It sounds weird also (like some missing notes, etc.). I'm pretty sure something got messed up when I updated the GPU drivers but am clueless as to where to go from this. Only thing constant from this are the warnings in the log.txt that I've shared previously.

Sorry for troubling you and thanks in advance for helping further 😅

Officially, Epolis dropped support for WASAPI completely, and requires ASIO.

Unofficially, it kinda worked in earlier date codes (2023101800), but not anymore in newer dates codes. It still works with hex edits, but it's not the official configuration.

Therefore, you might want to give things like FlexASIO a try.

2 hours ago, bicarus said:

Officially, Epolis dropped support for WASAPI completely, and requires ASIO.

Unofficially, it kinda worked in earlier date codes (2023101800), but not anymore in newer dates codes. It still works with hex edits, but it's not the official configuration.

Therefore, you might want to give things like FlexASIO a try.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm still with this version though (2023101800), but I still followed what you mentioned. Trying out ASIO4ALL instantly crashes even before the initial tests, but FlexASIO works. However, it's still the same after that (tried playing around with the sample rate too with this set up, and with/without nvidia program settings. 

Lastly, here's the log as well for my last attempt earlier with FlexASIO. (this line is still there)

log.txt

7 minutes ago, bonaror563 said:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm still with this version though (2023101800), but I still followed what you mentioned. Trying out ASIO4ALL instantly crashes even before the initial tests, but FlexASIO works. However, it's still the same after that (tried playing around with the sample rate too with this set up, and with/without nvidia program settings. 

Lastly, here's the log as well for my last attempt earlier with FlexASIO. (this line is still there)

log.txt 380.94 kB · 0 downloads

Don't get too hung up on those warning messages, it's normal and everyone gets them.

Only advice I can give is to follow this page and make sure you set wasapiExclusiveMode on https://github.com/dechamps/FlexASIO/blob/master/CONFIGURATION.md

1 hour ago, popnlove61 said:

My camera is just blank. The log does say a USB camera is connected, but it never seems to function. Is there something i'm doing wrong? its a c920. is this incompatible?

Camera stopped working in newer versions of IIDX because the game changed how they are detected & neither bemanitools or spicetools have been updated to make it work (mostly due to extra complexity). You can instead try https://github.com/aixxe/2dxcamhook

On 12/31/2023 at 7:19 PM, bicarus said:

Don't get too hung up on those warning messages, it's normal and everyone gets them.

Only advice I can give is to follow this page and make sure you set wasapiExclusiveMode on https://github.com/dechamps/FlexASIO/blob/master/CONFIGURATION.md

Got it and my bad. I've followed the instructions here and it's still the same (I'll add my config file as well). One thing I could add here, was that everything was working fine before my GPU decided to crash several times at one point in another game, then I updated the drivers, then all of this started to occur with this game specifically (haven't updated the game yet, I'm still at 2023101800 even before that).

Before, only thing I had to follow was the rentry guide and it just works™. I appreciate the effort and help, and let me know if you have anything else that I should do at this point as I'm really clueless.

log.txt FlexASIO.toml

6 minutes ago, bonaror563 said:

Got it and my bad. I've followed the instructions here and it's still the same (I'll add my config file as well). One thing I could add here, was that everything was working fine before my GPU decided to crash several times at one point in another game, then I updated the drivers, then all of this started to occur with this game specifically (haven't updated the game yet, I'm still at 2023101800 even before that).

Before, only thing I had to follow was the rentry guide and it just works™. I appreciate the effort and help, and let me know if you have anything else that I should do at this point as I'm really clueless.

log.txt 385.18 kB · 1 download FlexASIO.toml 297 B · 1 download

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your configuration. Maybe you should try a complete clean install of NVIDIA from scratch and try again.

I updated my iidx to 20231206 version, which is working just fine in 120fps without sound issues or frame drops.

But I am unable to sign-in my profile card, just giving me a log-in error in the red screen, which takes me back to the main screen. 

The 2023101800 version works normal and logs my profile in with all my saved scores etc.

Perhaps the I need to use the updated spice?  Anyone else having the same issue?

Posting the log.txt for reference.

log.txt

39 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

I updated my iidx to 20231206 version, which is working just fine in 120fps without sound issues or frame drops.

But I am unable to sign-in my profile card, just giving me a log-in error in the red screen, which takes me back to the main screen. 

The 2023101800 version works normal and logs my profile in with all my saved scores etc.

Perhaps the I need to use the updated spice?  Anyone else having the same issue?

Posting the log.txt for reference.

log.txt 350.01 kB · 0 downloads

asphyxia plugin you have probably doesn't support this version

see here for a fix -