Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, bicarus said:

Sometimes, when you download EXEs and DLLs in a browser, various virus / malware scans will complain, and that includes Malwarebytes, Defender built into Windows and Edge, Google's scanners built into Chrome, etc. They trigger false positives based on patterns in the file you are downloading. This means based on the contents of the DLL you download, it can complain, and make you click through a bunch of buttons to download. You make the decision if a file is actually safe or not.

For "Gives a "We can’t connect to the server at undefined" error. " it sound pretty obvious that you ran into a problem with Malwarebytes specifically (e.g., malwarebytes servers are down at the moment) and nothing to do with actual virus or malware.

For songs that kick you back out to the song selection, it means you have bad / missing/ corrupt files.

For desync issues follow https://iidx.org/infinitas_pc except do it for spice64.exe

Thank you for taking the time to answer. It's appreciated.

In regards to there possibly being bad, missing, or corrupt files, is my only option to start over from scratch with something like the complete EPOLIS data that went up recently or is there maybe a way to find out which files might be the problem? If the problem is say I missed an omnimix pack somewhere along the line would I be able to just grab the omnimix updates I think I'm missing by seeing which pack the missing song is from and just copying that one over, out of sequence? Just trying to avoid downloading over 100GB of new EPOLIS data if it's at all possible.

About the desync issue, I mentioned I followed that guide and am still having the problem though it's probably about once every 10 songs. Not the worst I've seen but my RESIDENT install was rock solid for multi hour play sessions, even after multiple gpu driver updates. So I guess what I'm really curious about is whether anybody else has noticed this with EPOLIS specifically. If someone else has shared my experience of the occasional desync after upgrading from 30 to 31. I'm using the latest spicex, asphyxiacore, and asphyxia iidx plugin for EPOLIS. Everything from the guides.

16 hours ago, ESV said:

I have changed speaker setting to 16bits 48000hz but still have audio off-sync (although slightly better than 44100hz)

Are you using WASAPI shared mode? I had better luck with 96000Hz. No sync issues.

Modifié par ganybunz

5 hours ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

also

all rh is just a wrapper of bemanitools.

and i cannot "card in" in bemanitools

some guy said that it is + on numpad

it did not work.

another oddity:

numpad is recognised in config, but not ingame

Congrats that means you were able to play it the way i Described for you  ( now the benefit here is you can play all the Games from 9th style till Lincel )  

BUT i don't see no hearts no Likes for me and my friend @Lesteph25 he is been with me helping others 

that community is beneficiary for all of us    

Sorry to every one here but it have to be done that way

let me see the likes and you will get your answer back

and next time Quote me 

and am still saying your answer is on front page

I gathered every thing and put it under one big topic (By the help of Others they been mentioned on front Page 💛)  

Modifié par Omar2

1 hour ago, setoalpha said:
The subscreen overlay display is not working properly in EPOLIS.
I'm using the latest Spice2X and DLL patches, but the sub-screen remains black.
Could someone please let me know if there is a picture of the settings?

make sure you apply "Force TDJ Mode"  from https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html

and ALSO enable -iidxtdj in spicecfg.

The first part is new in epolis, didn't need to do that before in resi

Il y a 9 heures, bicarus a dit :

make sure you apply "Force TDJ Mode"  from https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html

and ALSO enable -iidxtdj in spicecfg.

The first part is new in epolis, didn't need to do that before in resi

I did the settings as instructed and it worked fine. I'm really thankful to you.

Do the "Performance" options in the Advanced tab in spice2x config do anything? Particularly, has anybody gotten any benefit from changing the "Process Priority" setting to something above the normal or default setting? I've now gotten my install to where I only get a temporary desync maybe once in an hour or two of prolonged play time but anything that could help reduce that even more would be good. To clear up any confusion, I've already done everything listed in the guides and am happy with my current performance, just would like to know if anybody has any real knowledge about this specific setting.

Also, I'm running EPOLIS in TDJ mode and have omnimix working but the boot screen still shows LDJ in front of the version number and there is no X shown in the version number like there typically is when omnimix is enabled. If it doesn't really matter then that's fine. Just curious.

Modifié par monsty

5 hours ago, monsty said:

Do the "Performance" options in the Advanced tab in spice2x config do anything? Particularly, has anybody gotten any benefit from changing the "Process Priority" setting to something above the normal or default setting? I've now gotten my install to where I only get a temporary desync maybe once in an hour or two of prolonged play time but anything that could help reduce that even more would be good. To clear up any confusion, I've already done everything listed in the guides and am happy with my current performance, just would like to know if anybody has any real knowledge about this specific setting.

Also, I'm running EPOLIS in TDJ mode and have omnimix working but the boot screen still shows LDJ in front of the version number and there is no X shown in the version number like there typically is when omnimix is enabled. If it doesn't really matter then that's fine. Just curious.

try https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/wiki/PC-optimization which was posted recently

spice already runs at "high" priority by default, raising it higher is not all that beneficial (could actually be detrimental instead)

For "LDJ", that's normal. It's supposed to be LDJ. Even if you go to an arcade and look at a lightning model it says LDJ.

For "X" that just depends on who implemented the omnimix, not a huge deal unless you're connecting to a server (and even then no server really cares)

I wrote a code to dump the song list of class_course_data.bin just for fun. I would appreciate it if someone needed it. 

Edit: I made a mistake in the username in the comment in the code. (I wrote the username I use on another website) Krait620 is me, not someone else...

class_dump.c

Modifié par Kyro820
Additional information about attachments

On 11/6/2023 at 3:27 PM, nanimo273 said:

hey does anybody have this file,thanks

Screenshot.png

iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.4_a1.zip

image.png.b59a915c1a7986551f7e1731277e0772.png

@alexsoftwareoficial  are you ready for the answer 

cause its a long one seriously 

Just Tell Me When you ready 

it will be a page Contributed and Dedicated to you  👍

Modifié par Omar2

15 hours ago, Kyro820 said:

I wrote a code to dump the song list of class_course_data.bin just for fun. I would appreciate it if someone needed it. 

Edit: I made a mistake in the username in the comment in the code. (I wrote the username I use on another website) Krait620 is me, not someone else...

class_dump.c 8.63 kB · 13 downloads

Thanks!

However, I have never done any programming and could not compile this code into an executable file...
I think the default ☆12 and the 9-dan 10-dan will be unlocked shortly, so I'll wait for the time to answer...
Thanks!

(use deepL)

Hi guys i have a ezmax controller how do i set up the turntable sensibility in spice . i bound in spicecfg in the analog section to Y but in game it only moves up one space and goes back to the same spot.
Do i also need to bind the turntable in the buttons section? i tried it but cant seem to adjust the  sensibility.

also how do i fix this error not sure what it means. game seems to run fine though.

image.png.9c8251963979ea894ad8ce49134ca583.png
Modifié par tuanny87

3 hours ago, tuanny87 said:

Hi guys how do i adjust the turntable sensitivity with spice. saw some old threads that say to use benamitool but the newer iidx doesnt use benamitools

also how do i fix this error not sure what it means. game seems to run fine though.

image.png.9c8251963979ea894ad8ce49134ca583.png

spicecfg.exe -> Analogs tab -> Bind -> use the Sensitivity slider.

for asphyxia, those are "warn" (warning) and not errors, so if your game plays fine, there is no problem.

this is the setting but in game when i use the turntable it moves only 1 spot then returns to the same spot after i stop spinning. like if i turning right it literally just moves one space then once i stop spinning it goes back to the original spot like a magnate.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 213251.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 213623.png

Modifié par tuanny87

2 hours ago, tuanny87 said:

this is the setting but in game when i use the turntable it moves only 1 spot then returns to the same spot after i stop spinning. like if i turning right it literally just moves one space then once i stop spinning it goes back to the original spot like a magnate.

Sounds like your EZMAX is in wrong mode, read Dao's manual and switch to INFINITAS mode https://www.dj-dao.com/en/ezmax

are you sure you're supposed to bind "Y" axis?

Modifié par bicarus

45 minutes ago, bicarus said:

Sounds like your EZMAX is in wrong mode, read Dao's manual and switch to INFINITAS mode https://www.dj-dao.com/en/ezmax

are you sure you're supposed to bind "Y" axis?

omg it works now thanks. didnt know INFINITAS mode would work because there are some disable buttons for that mode but apparently im suppose to flip the controller around when playing iidx games which is so wierd because now the usb cable is facing me and the letters are upsidedown and my ocd is kicking in

2 hours ago, rkwhk5263 said:

I have installed epolis and I'm trying to run it through spice64, but the game won't run due to an error message from asphyxia.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

제목 없음.png

install the latest iidx plugin and try again, and this time post log.txt from spice64 instead

Do someone know what's happening to the patcher website? i'm trying to access but now it keeps asking for login credentials (user/password)...also happens with Epolis version of the patcher.image.png.613ae1b38fc6433a1b693aba0c563ffa.png

Modifié par jedagopi
grammar edit...

9 hours ago, jedagopi said:

Do someone know what's happening to the patcher website? i'm trying to access but now it keeps asking for login credentials (user/password)...also happens with Epolis version of the patcher.image.png.613ae1b38fc6433a1b693aba0c563ffa.png

That patcher is no more. Elpis poofed. You can either manually hex edit your patches or I guess use this:

https://static.girlsband.party/patcher/iidx31/

or this

https://web.archive.org/web/20231023153302/https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html

Modifié par ganybunz

hace 16 minutos, ganybunz dijo:

That patcher is no more. Elpis poofed. You can either manually hex edit your patches or I guess use this:

https://static.girlsband.party/patcher/iidx31/

or this

https://web.archive.org/web/20231023153302/https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html

Thanks! it worked perfectly (but i had to upgrade to epolis 😒)

Hi guys found my IIDX controller djdao FP7 purchased from 2011 the bottom buttons dont seem to register on the pc maybe firmware its too old cant find the updates for it online. will likely need a more newer PCB anyone know what board i can get to replace?

EDIT: okay took it apart and put it back somehow it works now. i guess after 10 years of non use stuff got loose inside.

Modifié par tuanny87

Hey, I read in the 1cc Discord there was an INFINITAS server (Mermaid Server?) and was wondering if this was true and if anyone would be able to share some info?

When queried in the Discord the responses were a bit crap, "Why play INF when you have data lmao" and "just pay for it loser", the answer is because I want to play INFINITAS but I don't want my scores held hostage by KONAMI :V especially after the DDR drama where they're disqualifying non Japanese residents.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, ponchocloud said:

Hey! I know this might sound repetitive by now, and i know there's already a backup of the patcher for epolis, but does anyone have the backup for resident 

0905? the one in the wayback machine is from september. Thanks!

You can use https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/ for n-1 data.

Modifié par bicarus