Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

il y a 9 minutes, BEMANIGUY a dit :

Hey, how does this work exactly? I placed the files in the data folder as per usual but none of them show up.

Thanks!

changed music_omni.bin too ?

it's only 8 songs, added to the RESIDENT folder

On 10/16/2023 at 8:33 AM, mikaelr said:

iidx 31 preloaded songs for iidx 30, thanks ヘルエスタ王国民 to from 1cc for the omnimix: https://pixeldrain.com/u/qYJBvzL6

Fantastic. Now if I could just remember how to install omnimix >.> I just replace music_omni.bin and drop the songs into data right?

Edit: yup that worked 👍 I think Ghost Pulse and TITANIUM RIDERS were my favorite to play out of the bunch with Submerge Serenade coming in third

Modifié par ganybunz

7 hours ago, jblue904 said:

(Probably a really late heads up) for anyone playing IIDX 30 RESIDENT or later versions, I found out that PENDUAL TALISMAN was crashing the game...because the movie is still a wmv where every other movie is an mp4. 

Just self convert it to mp4 will do, you can use handbrake to do it. https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

Hoping for any help that could be provided... I walked through the Rentry instructions for RESIDENT, but I'm still using Arcana (scores there going back years...). I've had Bistrover omni running without issue, but while I've gotten RESIDENT omni to launch (and fixed clock setting, backup data, etc.) I'm stuck on Network issues. I don't believe it's anything to do with firewall, etc. as I was just playing Bistrover omni last night without issue. I've made files non-readonly numerous times. I can't imagine the services URL just finally changed? I'm starting to run out of ideas comparing between my previous ea3-config files and other system files.

In the log, I do get the following:

[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: 3: sidmgr.branch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0, xrpc11=1
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: 4: sidmgr.close, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0, xrpc11=1
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] W:servurl: bad services host(xrpc.arcana.nu)
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] W:servurl: bad URI(/core)
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:servurl: swap.
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: boot:
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: cardgid="LDJ"
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: boot: done.
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: module=cardmng, nr_method=5, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0

I'm also wondering if this could be due to fully patching Omnimix (I see some of the newest songs aren't listed in Arcana, the Ultimate Mobile set) so I may try rolling back and doing a clean build non-Omni, then going from there...

Happy to provide any additional info that would be helpful to troubleshoot.

[Edit]

Sigh, sometimes the simple solutions are the right ones... I had gotten a new computer several months ago and while apparently Bistrover didn't care, the Bluetooth adapter and WiFi adapter being enabled in network settings for the new PC caused a kerfluffle for Resident.

Modifié par Ristaccia

7 hours ago, Ristaccia said:

Hoping for any help that could be provided... I walked through the Rentry instructions for RESIDENT, but I'm still using Arcana (scores there going back years...). I've had Bistrover omni running without issue, but while I've gotten RESIDENT omni to launch (and fixed clock setting, backup data, etc.) I'm stuck on Network issues. I don't believe it's anything to do with firewall, etc. as I was just playing Bistrover omni last night without issue. I've made files non-readonly numerous times. I can't imagine the services URL just finally changed? I'm starting to run out of ideas comparing between my previous ea3-config files and other system files.

In the log, I do get the following:

[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: 3: sidmgr.branch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0, xrpc11=1
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: 4: sidmgr.close, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0, xrpc11=1
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] W:servurl: bad services host(xrpc.arcana.nu)
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] W:servurl: bad URI(/core)
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:servurl: swap.
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: boot:
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: cardgid="LDJ"
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:session: boot: done.
[2023/10/19 21:07:07] M:xrpc-module: module_add: module=cardmng, nr_method=5, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0

I'm also wondering if this could be due to fully patching Omnimix (I see some of the newest songs aren't listed in Arcana, the Ultimate Mobile set) so I may try rolling back and doing a clean build non-Omni, then going from there...

Happy to provide any additional info that would be helpful to troubleshoot.

[Edit]

Sigh, sometimes the simple solutions are the right ones... I had gotten a new computer several months ago and while apparently Bistrover didn't care, the Bluetooth adapter and WiFi adapter being enabled in network settings for the new PC caused a kerfluffle for Resident.

Your services URL is wrong, check the Arcana thread of so.ws, you're missing /core at the end, the one you're using is for older games using executables instead of launcher.

47 minutes ago, GalaxyFortress said:

Average n-0 demander 

The issue with Ultrabub post is that:

1 The link cannot be used by anyone here without a password which serves no purpose.

2 Ultrabub doesn't even take the time nor initiative of testing anything.

so pretty much you're just going to waste peoples time doing so this isn't 1CC.

Modifié par Inuyasha11

3 minutes ago, Inuyasha11 said:

The issue with Ultrabub post is that:

1 The link cannot be used by anyone here without a password which serves no propose.

2 Ultrabub doesn't even take the time nor initiative of testing anything.

so pretty much you're just going to waste peoples of doing so this isn't 1CC.

Oh I wasn’t talking about you lmao. 

12 minutes ago, shim said:
Does it work well when using dac? Do I need any settings?
I'm using N5005 earphones. Do you feel anything when using DAC?

depends on your dac, not your headphones... especially if it supports ASIO. You should just try it.,.,.

Modifié par bicarus

1 hour ago, ultrabub563 said:

Hey! The Beatmania IIDX 31 EPOLIS Has Dumped!

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dMyF8cjE

Reminder: The Password Is : troll :

I highly doubt that file is real considering all the shitposting and fakes that have been posted since release. Also that password doesn't even work (I just checked). Though as somebody else said, the size seems reasonable I guess considering Bistrover > CastHour upgrade was around 2gb. I'm still pretty sure this was just posted to troll people. Again.

Modifié par ganybunz

34 minutes ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

guys, i have an issue with iidx 30 resident

when i downloaded it, and tried running spice, it quit with ea3-pos: ea3_posev_init: reading opt file failed.

also did output errors about not being able to open xml files from dev/nvram

despite the fact that they actually were there

log.txt 28.68 kB · 1 download

try deleting your dev folder and copy the props/default content into props.

holy moly

Edit \prop\avs-config.xml and remove these lines:

<vfs name="boot" fstype="fs" src="D:/LDJ/contents/dev/raw" dst="/dev/raw" opt="vf=1,posix=1"/>  
<vfs name="boot" fstype="fs" src="D:/LDJ/contents/dev/nvram" dst="/dev/nvram2" opt="vf=0,posix=1"/>

and replace with:

<vfs name="boot" fstype="fs" src="dev/raw" dst="/dev/raw" opt="vf=1,posix=1"/>
<vfs name="boot" fstype="fs" src="dev/nvram" dst="/dev/nvram" opt="vf=1,posix=1"/>

or you could use this on the d drive, since i have one!