Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

I'm trying to get TDJ mode working for 2023040400, followed guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFfRb9nQK-riCdKChFprocVr97TqUxYra63wSK2fplo/edit#heading=h.x1pz1z999hh1

But so far I've only been able to play without eamuse. I'm able to register a new card just fine, but game freezes and then crashes before it gets to the main menu.

Anyone know what's wrong or how to fix?

log.txt

17 minutes ago, junniebabe said:

I'm trying to get TDJ mode working for 2023040400, followed guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFfRb9nQK-riCdKChFprocVr97TqUxYra63wSK2fplo/edit#heading=h.x1pz1z999hh1

But so far I've only been able to play without eamuse. I'm able to register a new card just fine, but game freezes and then crashes before it gets to the main menu.

Anyone know what's wrong or how to fix?

log.txt 452.73 kB · 1 download

are you using the latest asphyxia plugin?

On 5/16/2023 at 10:29 PM, Funrto said:

Uploaded by xuserv from 1CC

iidx@asphyxia - v1.4.3_a4: mega.nz

- enabled arena/eisei dan mode. (resident)

also i have no idea why you are manually specifying full paths to XML like that... that's a weird thing to do. in fact you don't need like 80% of the options you are specifying

32 minutes ago, bicarus said:

are you using the latest asphyxia plugin?

also i have no idea why you are manually specifying full paths to XML like that... that's a weird thing to do. in fact you don't need like 80% of the options you are specifying

I am using the latest asphyxia plugin.

iidx is my first spicetools game, so to be honest i have not much if any idea what im doing 😅

24 minutes ago, junniebabe said:

I am using the latest asphyxia plugin.

iidx is my first spicetools game, so to be honest i have not much if any idea what im doing 😅

ok, you say "freezes and crashes" but i don't see anything in the log, so it sounds like it's not actually a crash

can you perhaps screen shot (or video) what you are seeing, maybe there is an error message somewhere.

remember that you can change the game language to English instead of Japanese so you can read the message.

Modifié par bicarus

11 minutes ago, bicarus said:

ok, you say "freezes and crashes" but i don't see anything in the log, so it sounds like it's not actually a crash

can you perhaps screen shot (or video) what you are seeing, maybe there is an error message somewhere.

remember that you can change the game language to English instead of Japanese so you can read the message.

No error messages as far as I can tell, just hangs after I put in my password then the window closes.

Was digging through log file, and found this: F:ea3-eacoin: cmd_ea3_eacoin_query_price: /eacoin/randomticket_10_1p: not found.

Might be relevant? I don't know

20 minutes ago, junniebabe said:

No error messages as far as I can tell, just hangs after I put in my password then the window closes.

Was digging through log file, and found this: F:ea3-eacoin: cmd_ea3_eacoin_query_price: /eacoin/randomticket_10_1p: not found.

Might be relevant? I don't know

[2023/06/05 16:11:27] I:avs-core: log level: fatal

try setting Log Level (-loglevel) option to "misc" and share log again, becuase you have it set to "fatal" it may hide some problems

45 minutes ago, junniebabe said:

I would recommend starting clean from scratch because i think you have messed up some update files along the way

for example:

[2023/06/05 18:20:01] I:avs-ea3: overwriting ext 2021091500 with 2023040400 from C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\bootstrap.xml

this isn't common, 20210915 is CastHour.

-exec bm2dx.dll - remove, not needed

-url http://localhost:8083/ - needed for asphyxia

-card0 ***** - needed for asphyxia

-iidx - not needed

-iidxdisablecams - OK

-iidxtdj OK

-modules modules OK

-e C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\ea3-config.xml  - not needed

-a C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\app-config.xml - not needed

-v C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\avs-config.xml - not needed

-b C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\bootstrap.xml - not needed

-api 1337 -apipass *****  - only needed if you need SpiceCompanion

-io - not needed

-audiobackend asio - you have RealTek ASIO and that often doesn't work with IIDX, recommend removing this option and just use wasapi

-loglevel misc

10 minutes ago, bicarus said:

I would recommend starting clean from scratch because i think you have messed up some update files along the way

for example:

[2023/06/05 18:20:01] I:avs-ea3: overwriting ext 2021091500 with 2023040400 from C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\bootstrap.xml

this isn't common, 20210915 is CastHour.

-exec bm2dx.dll - remove, not needed

-url http://localhost:8083/ - needed for asphyxia

-card0 ***** - needed for asphyxia

-iidx - not needed

-iidxdisablecams - OK

-iidxtdj OK

-modules modules OK

-e C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\ea3-config.xml  - not needed

-a C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\app-config.xml - not needed

-v C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\avs-config.xml - not needed

-b C:\Users\junne\Desktop\LDJ-003-2022101900 (V-M's)\contents\prop\bootstrap.xml - not needed

-api 1337 -apipass *****  - only needed if you need SpiceCompanion

-io - not needed

-audiobackend asio - you have RealTek ASIO and that often doesn't work with IIDX, recommend removing this option and just use wasapi

-loglevel misc

I figured reinstall would probably be the way to go.

redownloading 2022103100 to make absolutely sure it's clean.

will update when I'm done reinstalling :)

3 hours ago, junniebabe said:

I figured reinstall would probably be the way to go.

redownloading 2022103100 to make absolutely sure it's clean.

will update when I'm done reinstalling :)

Got everything reinstalled, and it running perfect in TDJ mode now!

Only thing is, is there a way to force iidx sub screen to second monitor?

26 minutes ago, junniebabe said:

Huh, I don't know what I'm missing then. Main and sub windows both launch when I start spice64, but I only get main on monitor 1.

Log file in case it's helpful.

log.txt 122.86 kB · 0 downloads

the second monitor has to support 1280x720@60hz. you can try to fix this by enabling gpu resolution scaling for that monitor (in nvidia control panel for example)

if you have 3 or more monitors it also has problems

and it's not really worth it unless it's a touch screen, becuase you can't interact with the second screen with a mouse, clicks only work on the primary screen

Modifié par bicarus

Hi Guys!

On beatmania 17, 18 and older bemani games like Pop N Music, i was able to play with midi controller (i dont remember the .DLL name about midi plugin)

it's possible to add it or using it on lastest version like 28, 29 or 30 ?

on beatmania 17 i used my Korg PadKontrol Like this:

sanstitrehtef6.jpg?8819ca7ebcf7f90184185215599430e7

Modifié par NoiseOvORe

12 hours ago, NoiseOvORe said:

Hi Guys!

On beatmania 17, 18 and older bemani games like Pop N Music, i was able to play with midi controller (i dont remember the .DLL name about midi plugin)

it's possible to add it or using it on lastest version like 28, 29 or 30 ?

on beatmania 17 i used my Korg PadKontrol Like this:

sanstitrehtef6.jpg?8819ca7ebcf7f90184185215599430e7

For keys, bind controls in spicecfg.

For scratch, bind TT+ and TT-.

Modifié par Funrto

4 hours ago, absence111 said:

Hey guys, I am currently running IIDX29 omni on a Windows 11 machine and I cant seem to get sound to work with streaming on my discord, even in Windowed mode. I've looked all through the settings but im not sure what to try. Has anyone had any luck with this?

set audio mode to wasapi and apply shared mode wasapi hex edit, that's really all there is to it

17 hours ago, bicarus said:

Hey thanks for the reply! I might need to be talked to like im 5 because I have no idea how to set the audio mode to WASAPI. Is it a setting in spicetools? The only thing I could find is "Audio Backend" and WASAPI isnt an option. Once I do have that figured out, where do I make this hex edit to make it shared mode? Is it in my audio drivers or some spicetools file?

image.png.2cfcdcd0efa5cb5c858141c3f167ab29.png

Edit: I found the tutorial googledoc that I didnt see before, ill give that a shot first.

Modifié par absence111
Edit: it works on discord now! I had to type "wasapi" into the -iixsounddevice field in spicetools. I apparently already had the patcher hex edit applied.

13 hours ago, ganybunz said:

Why not just run Resident and download Omnimix? You get every song that way and don't have to fumble through multiple games or wait for seeds.

I understand your question, but speaking for myself, I enjoy playing with another "themes" from now and then :) One of my favorite is Spada for exemple. That's why I keep them :)

image.png.13b802fefad34271d2ff192626acbe01.png

9 hours ago, Travvvka said:

Anyone knows that when I play this song '冥', the speed change section will significantly drop the number of frames🤔

GPU 3080TI

CPU 9700K 

Sorry, I used a translator

https://iidx.org/misc/infinitas_pc

change nvidia power management settings

Modifié par bicarus

On 6/11/2023 at 4:46 AM, xtriko said:

I understand your question, but speaking for myself, I enjoy playing with another "themes" from now and then :) One of my favorite is Spada for exemple. That's why I keep them :)

image.png.13b802fefad34271d2ff192626acbe01.png

Makes sense to me ^^ I figured that you might be collecting them.

Ok, so- I know this was supposedly fixed awhile back but does anybody else still have their screen occasionally lock up/freeze? You can still hear the menu playing in the background and you can actually still quit the game and save your score if you know what to press. I'm using the latest available Resident patch, latest Asphyxia plugin and latest Spice2x. It doesn't happen all the time but is still kind of annoying. It happened way more often in windowed mode so I switched back to fullscreen and it got a little better, but still happens sometimes. I took a look at my log and it always says this:

W:Vsync: Present DEVICEHUNG hr=0x88760874

It seems to be related to Vsync but I'm not sure if there's something else causing it. If I turn off Vsync I have issues with smooth gameplay and song sync. Log file attached. Thanks!

log.txt

Modifié par ganybunz
spelling

I'm on 2023040400, running at 60fps.

I'm seeing a bug: the judgment graphics (GOOD, GREAT, PGREAT, etc.) are flashing too fast. this looks especially odd with flashing greats, because they change colors.

with unmodified bm2dx.dll, I don't have this problem (but of course, LDJ runs at 30fps, and others patches are not available)

after patching with https://patcher.turksigara.net/resident.html I start seeing this issue, regardless of which patches I'm enabling. tested on both TDJ and LDJ. I don't have this problem with CastHour.

any help appreciated

Modifié par katnid

5 hours ago, katnid said:

I'm on 2023040400, running at 60fps.

I'm seeing a bug: the judgment graphics (GOOD, GREAT, PGREAT, etc.) are flashing too fast. this looks especially odd with flashing greats, because they change colors.

with unmodified bm2dx.dll, I don't have this problem (but of course, LDJ runs at 30fps, and others patches are not available)

after patching with https://patcher.turksigara.net/resident.html I start seeing this issue, regardless of which patches I'm enabling. tested on both TDJ and LDJ. I don't have this problem with CastHour.

any help appreciated

sprite overlapping means the game isn't running correctly at the desired refresh rate (combined with the hex edits)

what's your monitor check at when you boot up the game?

post log.txt and a screenshot of what patches you have

6 hours ago, bicarus said:

sprite overlapping means the game isn't running correctly at the desired refresh rate (combined with the hex edits)

what's your monitor check at when you boot up the game?

post log.txt and a screenshot of what patches you have

thank you for the response.

for this run I'm trying to run on LDJ, here are my patches and my log.txt. only thing I changed from the default-selected patches is enabling "Force Custom Timing and Adapter Mode in LDJ (Experimental)".

log.txt

patches.png

Modifié par katnid

17 minutes ago, katnid said:

thank you for the response.

for this run I'm trying to run on LDJ, here are my patches and my log.txt. only thing I changed from the default-selected patches is enabling "Force Custom Timing and Adapter Mode in LDJ (Experimental)".

log.txt 145.27 kB · 1 download

patches.png

If you want LDJ to run at 60hz, I don't think you are supposed to check "force custom timing in LDJ", you only need that if you want to run LDJ at higher refresh rate.

In theory if you patch nothing, then LDJ runs at 60Hz by default.

Modifié par bicarus

1 minute ago, bicarus said:

If you want LDJ to run at 60hz, I don't think you are supposed to check "force custom timing in LDJ", you only need that if you want to run LDJ at higher refresh rate.

In theory if you patch nothing, then LDJ runs at 60Hz by default.

but if I do that, LDJ menus run at 30fps. is there another way to bypass that?

8 minutes ago, bicarus said:

I see what you mean now. I don't think anyone has figured out how to run in LDJ new cab mode (J:E:A cab) with 60Hz song select menu.

damn. so that means I gotta deal with (what appears to be) sprite overlapping, either on LDJ or TDJ. I wonder what's causing it.

11 minutes ago, katnid said:

damn. so that means I gotta deal with (what appears to be) sprite overlapping, either on LDJ or TDJ. I wonder what's causing it.

I think the hex edit is incomplete, for 0404 version, someone tried to hack in the 60 FPS LDJ song select, but unfortunately caused the sprites to run at wrong speed. Will be a community effort to figure out a new hex edit that works properly.

On 6/15/2023 at 3:48 PM, bicarus said:

I think the hex edit is incomplete, for 0404 version, someone tried to hack in the 60 FPS LDJ song select, but unfortunately caused the sprites to run at wrong speed. Will be a community effort to figure out a new hex edit that works properly.

The patcher here doesn't work well?
https://patcher.turksigara.net/resident.html