Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

14 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

i see. i post my log.txt

p2 is not working.txt is edited ea3-config.xml ; delete first 2 lines, change the text <model __type="str">LDJ</model> : LDJ >> TDJ 

you can see the TDJ.jpg, the name of game version is changed to TDJ

failed to booting log.txt is edited ea3-config.xml ; delete first 2lines only, not change LDJ to TDJ text.

also i post my ea3-config.xml.

p.s. my monitor spec is 60hz 1920 x 1080p so, i can't use 120hz.

p.s.2 reload the picture which you can't see that.

tdj.png

1.png

2.png

p2 is not working.txt 125.3 kB · 0 downloads failed to booting log.txt 21.45 kB · 0 downloads ea3-config.xml 29.95 kB · 1 download

"p2 is not working.txt is edited ea3-config.xml ; delete first 2 lines, change the text <model __type="str">LDJ</model> : LDJ >> TDJ 

This is wrong, it breaks the game like you saw. Please put it back to LDJ. Instead, use -iidxtdj option in spicecfg in the Options tab ("IIDX TDJ Mode").

The guide tells you the correct thing:

To launch the game in TDJ, delete the first Japanese line and the whitespace in the second line on ea3-config.xml at the prop folder, enable TDJ mode in spicecfg, and enable the Bypass Lightning Monitor Error option in the patcher.

Modifié par bicarus

3 minutes ago, harutasaaa said:

Hello.

I want to play CastHour. but sub swap chain seems to be bad. How can this be resolved?

log.txt 23.58 kB · 1 download

the swap chain error message can be ignored.. something else crashed, but it's not in the log because you enabled options to hide errors

remove these and post another log

-audiohookdisable -acphookdisable -signaldisable -dbghookdisable -avs-redirect-disable

(please don't just enable everything without knowing what they do)

32 minutes ago, bicarus said:

the swap chain error message can be ignored.. something else crashed, but it's not in the log because you enabled options to hide errors

remove these and post another log

-audiohookdisable -acphookdisable -signaldisable -dbghookdisable -avs-redirect-disable

(please don't just enable everything without knowing what they do)

ok

log.txt

43 minutes ago, harutasaaa said:

unfortunately it's not clear where the error is... but i can point out a few things

you have both -ea and -url, that is no good, you have to pick just one (you would have seen a big giant error message when you launch the game)

if you recently enabled -iidxtdj, you must delete /dev/NVRAM folder before switching

if all fails, try again with clean data & reset spice settings

11 hours ago, bicarus said:

"p2가 작동하지 않습니다.txt가 편집되었습니다. ea3-config.xml ; 처음 두 줄을 삭제하고 <model __type="str">LDJ</model> : LDJ >> TDJ  텍스트를 변경합니다.

이것은 잘못된 것입니다. 본 것처럼 게임이 중단됩니다 . 다시 LDJ에 넣어주세요. 대신 옵션 탭("IIDX TDJ 모드")의 spicecfg에서 -iidxtdj 옵션을 사용하십시오.

가이드는 올바른 것을 알려줍니다.

TDJ에서 게임을 시작하려면 prop 폴더의 ea3-config.xml에서 첫 번째 일본어 줄과 두 번째 줄의 공백을 삭제하고, spicecfg에서 TDJ 모드를 활성화 하고, patcher에서 Bypass Lightning Monitor Error 옵션을 활성화합니다.

yes, I tried this official guide, but it can't be booted TT
What should I do?

log.txt

1 hour ago, SF2Wings said:

yes, I tried this official guide, but it can't be booted TT
What should I do?

log.txt 21.51 kB · 1 download

[2023/04/01 20:54:11] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180252D89 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180251E68 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 000000005CEC9ACA (CtxDsd64): (unknown): DllInstall
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180252BB9 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 000000018023012B (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)

Use different audio device. CtxDsd64 = Creative SoundBlaster is crashing.

also, you have both -ea and -url, this is wrong and you should have seen a giant error message, remove -ea

24 minutes ago, bicarus said:
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180252D89 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180251E68 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 000000005CEC9ACA (CtxDsd64): (unknown): DllInstall
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 0000000180252BB9 (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/04/01 20:54:11] I:stackwalker: 000000018023012B (bm2dx): (unknown): (unknown)

Use different audio device. CtxDsd64 = Creative SoundBlaster is crashing.

also, you have both -ea and -url, this is wrong and you should have seen a giant error message, remove -ea

Oh,, that means.. I can't use Creative Sound Blaster Sound Card? 😞

Can't we find a detour? TT
i have to use this sound card...

On 3/30/2023 at 4:21 PM, bicarus said:

TDJ doesn't have number pad. You must use touch screen (press Page Up to show spice overlay, and use mouse)

To add card number, pick Cards tab in spicecfg and click Generate for BOTH player 1 and 2.

very weird, maybe GPU driver problem, try -9on12 option in spice (Direct X 9 on 12)

I try "9 on 12" option. this freezing, and lag is completely deleted, but the synk is more misaligned than before using this option.

7 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

I try "9 on 12" option. this freezing, and lag is completely deleted, but the synk is more misaligned than before using this option.

seems like you are using ASIO, maybe your creative sound has problems with ASIO (common problem), try wasapi?

Set -iidxsounddevice to wasapi

8 hours ago, bicarus said:

seems like you are using ASIO, maybe your creative sound has problems with ASIO (common problem), try wasapi?

Set -iidxsounddevice to wasapi

hello! Thanks to you, the freezing is gone, and the TDJ boot is also successful. Thank you for your help despite the bothersome questions!
If you don't mind me asking you one more question,
I am using the iidx controller for the ps2 console by plugging it into a pc. However, if I use the space 2x, the scratch input does not work continuously, and it moves only once. How can I solve this?

Sorry, more question.. my monitor is 60hz, but TDJ is 120hz so, TDJ mode has 1/2 speed, but play is normal speed.

can't i force matching 60hz?

p.s : in spicecfg.exe, parameter "-iidx" is Load IIDX Module, what does it mean?

Modifié par SF2Wings

On 3/31/2023 at 7:42 PM, digbick32 said:

image.png.fa239e50f682048e671afe4c165c1d3a.pngimage.png.b3f3e30c70283468cf0dd765ed0d7532.png

Is it just me or we can't export BPL frames in resident?

I tried too, in BPL frame.

but it only works up to 28.

29 and 30 both don't work.

maybe, if you edit txt, 

in gui setting, you can change frame, but in game, doesn't work TT

Modifié par SF2Wings

12 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

hello! Thanks to you, the freezing is gone, and the TDJ boot is also successful. Thank you for your help despite the bothersome questions!
I am using the iidx controller for the ps2 console by plugging it into a pc. However, if I use the space 2x, the scratch input does not work continuously, and it moves only once. How can I solve this?

Sorry, more question.. my monitor is 60hz, but TDJ is 120hz so, TDJ mode has 1/2 speed, but play is normal speed.

p.s : in spicecfg.exe, parameter "-iidx" is Load IIDX Module, what does it mean?

I don't know what controller you are using, but if it's the old Konami Original Controller for PS2, it only has digital input, so you bind to TT+ and TT- as buttons.

If your monitor is 60Hz, you can probably use hex edit to force 60Hz https://patcher.turksigara.net/ I will let you figure out which one

-iidx is not needed. spice will automatically detect it.

for iPad, use SpiceCompanion app from the Apple app store. You have to set it up in SpiceCfg first (see SpiceCompanion section of Options)

Modifié par bicarus

18 hours ago, bicarus said:

I don't know what controller you are using, but if it's the old Konami Original Controller for PS2, it only has digital input, so you bind to TT+ and TT- as buttons.

If your monitor is 60Hz, you can probably use hex edit to force 60Hz https://patcher.turksigara.net/ I will let you figure out which one

-iidx is not needed. spice will automatically detect it.

for iPad, use SpiceCompanion app from the Apple app store. You have to set it up in SpiceCfg first (see SpiceCompanion section of Options)

yes, i deit to force 60hz, but the game still has 1/2 speed in title menu.

play the game is normal.log.txt

why is it doing this?

Modifié par SF2Wings

Le 02/04/2023 à 07:50, SF2Wings a dit :

Why do you use TDJ if you dont have 120Hz monitor ?

Why don't you use LDJ ?

15 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

Why do you use TDJ if you dont have 120Hz monitor ?

Why don't you use LDJ ?

because, I want to use sub monitor.
and if use LDJ, some songs' synk is not matching, though i use 9 on 12

Modifié par SF2Wings

Hello! Thanks so much for sharing all these great games. 

My two questions :the latest BemaniTools 5.43 only has up to iidx 29 (not 30, resident if I am looking right)

Can anyone advise what to use?

Theres also 3 asphyxia links on the first page: CORE, iidx-asphyxia-resident, and a download for a-core-win-x64. Do i use all 3?

I have experience setting up sdvx but not iidx before.

log.txt

Hello! When I try to boot up the game, it crashes after a black screen. My audio is set to 44100hz & I don't know if i missed anything or I did something wrong..?

1 hour ago, 64bitmodels said:

log.txt

Hello! When I try to boot up the game, it crashes after a black screen. My audio is set to 44100hz & I don't know if i missed anything or I did something wrong..?

[2023/04/16 19:04:22] W:SuperstepSound: Audio device is not available!!!
[2023/04/16 19:04:22] W:main: failt to WASAPIBootCallback -1

it's definitely audio that is failing, did you enable shared mode wasapi hex edit?

13 hours ago, DannySt4rr said:

Hi, 

I'm trying to run IIDX 30 for the first time but I'm crashing at start up. Not sure what could be causing. 

Thanks in advanced.

log.txt 42.41 kB · 2 downloads

might be crashing due to bad server response because it's crashing right after enabling eacoin (paseli), double check if it crashes offline too

18 hours ago, bicarus said:

[2023/04/16 19:04:22] W:SuperstepSound: Audio device is not available!!!
[2023/04/16 19:04:22] W:main: failt to WASAPIBootCallback -1

it's definitely audio that is failing, did you enable shared mode wasapi hex edit?

No, i didn't. I didn't patch the 2dx DLL. should i?

I tried enabling the shared mode wasapi thing in the DLL modder with my 44100hz and it still gave me this
log.txt

whereas i got a black screen & crash before it doesn't even boot up past the CMD now.