Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

On 3/17/2023 at 6:15 PM, bicarus said:

seems like spice can't find other DLLs, did you put bm2dx_omni.dll in the wrong place? It should be next to bm2dx.dll.

yeah, in module folder. but i think i caused by because bm2dx_omni.dll is casthour one. i'll try resident one.

i overwrote resident but it didn't work please help!

Modifié par hotaro1570

On 3/14/2023 at 7:30 AM, mikaelr said:

念のため、ベイファイルの代替リンクを追加しました。

https://bayfiles.com/s9Q8hfedz3/LDJ_003_2022103100_2022120800_zip

I was able to update to Ver 2022120800 using this file and was able to play the new songs.

However, the version notation is still Ver2022103100.
How can I make it show as Ver2022120800?

I use translations.

3 minutes ago, nate123 said:

e3設定で変更し、LDJ / TDJ行と同じテキスト文字列にします

Thanks for letting me know.
I will try it.

27 minutes ago, xtriko said:

Hello friends. Did the update for the 2022120800 and now I'm having issues to run the game. Here's the log in hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advanced ;)

log.txt 22.3 kB · 3 downloads

[2023/03/21 00:09:50] W:libutils: 'H:\Gaming\Bemani\Beatmania IIDX\Beatmania IIDX 30 Resident - Cópia\LDJ-003-2022120800\contents\libavs-win64.dll' couldn't be loaded: Impossível localizar o módulo especificado.

I would strongly suggest making the folder shorter and remove any non-Latin characters.

Anyway, it sounds like no DLLs can be found by spice, did you place spice64.exe in the wrong place? Or do you have multiple copies of bm2dx.dll by accident (for example, one in the game folder, and another in modules folder) make sure there is only one.

11 hours ago, bicarus said:

[2023/03/21 00:09:50] W:libutils: 'H:\Gaming\Bemani\Beatmania IIDX\Beatmania IIDX 30 Resident - Cópia\LDJ-003-2022120800\contents\libavs-win64.dll' couldn't be loaded: Impossível localizar o módulo especificado.

I would strongly suggest making the folder shorter and remove any non-Latin characters.

Anyway, it sounds like no DLLs can be found by spice, did you place spice64.exe in the wrong place? Or do you have multiple copies of bm2dx.dll by accident (for example, one in the game folder, and another in modules folder) make sure there is only one.

Thank you mate! It's in fact the bm2dx.dll on the content folder that was causing the issue. Thank you so much for the insight! You rock!

21 hours ago, msdatada said:

I thought you were going to edit coin.xml?

I did edit ea3. but I get the same error.

[2023/03/17 21:08:45] W:ea3-pos: read_opt_file: failed to read /dev/nvram/coin.xml.
[2023/03/17 21:08:45] F:ea3-pos: ea3_posev_init: reading opt file failed.

you have bad data and missing prop\coin.xml

download this and put into prop folder

coin.xml

7 hours ago, cip0904 said:

log.txtHow to set -iidxsounddevice to wasapi.

1.jpg

You're already running LDJ which is by default, wasapi. No need to do anything else, just apply the patch.

12 hours ago, msdatada said:

log.txt 37.21 kB · 2 downloads

I move coin.xml

but...umm...

I honestly think your data is completely messed up and probably easier to start from scratch, because you have problems no one else has.

Modifié par bicarus

11시간 전 비카루스가 말했습니다.

실수로 자동 재생 16진수 편집을 활성화했습니까?

BM2DX.DLL patcher autoplay is unchecked.

but, 4button scratch combo still holds :C

Modifié par vip95

W:Vsync: Present DEVICEHUNG hr=0x88760874

My iidx shows the phrase W:Vsync: Present DEVICEHUNGHr=0x88760874 intermittently, and at some point that sentence repeats indefinitely and the screen stops. How do you solve it? The sound is coming out properly.

The sentence may not be smooth by turning the translator. I ask for your understanding.

log.txt

the card of P2 must be called card1 with a hex number different from your card0

14 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

I read "IIDX Installation Guide on Windows 10/11", and I activate TDJ mode.

but I can't use 2p number pad and 2p card.

I found that inside specfg.exe, the bind function of P2 numberpad and insert card disappeared.

what should i do?

TDJ doesn't have number pad. You must use touch screen (press Page Up to show spice overlay, and use mouse)

To add card number, pick Cards tab in spicecfg and click Generate for BOTH player 1 and 2.

14 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

W:Vsync: Present DEVICEHUNG hr=0x88760874

My iidx shows the phrase W:Vsync: Present DEVICEHUNGHr=0x88760874 intermittently, and at some point that sentence repeats indefinitely and the screen stops. How do you solve it? The sound is coming out properly.

The sentence may not be smooth by turning the translator. I ask for your understanding.

log.txt 1.98 MB · 0 downloads

very weird, maybe GPU driver problem, try -9on12 option in spice (Direct X 9 on 12)

Modifié par bicarus

45 minutes ago, bicarus said:

TDJ doesn't have number pad. You must use touch screen (press Page Up to show spice overlay, and use mouse)

To add card number, pick Cards tab in spicecfg and click Generate for BOTH player 1 and 2.

very weird, maybe GPU driver problem, try -9on12 option in spice (Direct X 9 on 12)

ok. i will do that.

but on tdj, p1 keybad still can use,

why p1 can use keypad?

and p2 card insert bind is where?

3 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

ok. i will do that.

but on tdj, p1 keybad still can use,

why p1 can use keypad?

and p2 card insert bind is where?

this is spicecfg on the TDJ mode, I can't find p2 keypad option and card insert.
of course i push page up to Sub Screen, but not working

p3.png

p2.png

p1.png

11 hours ago, SF2Wings said:

this is spicecfg on the TDJ mode, I can't find p2 keypad option and card insert.
of course i push page up to Sub Screen, but not working

p3.png

p2.png

p1.png

Your screenshots are very blurry and hard to see. But it doesn't look like you have 120fps. If Page Up doesn't work, then you probably did not setup TDJ correctly. Post log.txt.

also, you might have a bad version of spicetools, because it thinks there is only 1 player.... maybe try https://spice2x.github.io/ if running RESIDENT

Modifié par bicarus

11 hours ago, bicarus said:

스크린샷이 매우 흐릿하고 보기 어렵습니다. 하지만 120fps가 아닌 것 같습니다. Page Up이 작동하지 않으면 TDJ를 올바르게 설정하지 않은 것일 수 있습니다. log.txt를 게시합니다.

또한 1명의 플레이어만 있다고 생각하기 때문에 잘못된 버전의 spicetools가 있을 수 있습니다.... 거주자를 실행 중인 경우 https://spice2x.github.io/를 시도해보세요.

i see. i post my log.txt

p2 is not working.txt is edited ea3-config.xml ; delete first 2 lines, change the text <model __type="str">LDJ</model> : LDJ >> TDJ 

you can see the TDJ.jpg, the name of game version is changed to TDJ

failed to booting log.txt is edited ea3-config.xml ; delete first 2lines only, not change LDJ to TDJ text.

also i post my ea3-config.xml.

p.s. my monitor spec is 60hz 1920 x 1080p so, i can't use 120hz.

p.s.2 reload the picture which you can't see that.

tdj.png

1.png

2.png

p2 is not working.txt failed to booting log.txt ea3-config.xml