Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

with bemanitools,

checking "Omnimix" sufficient to launch the omnimix version ? (after copying the omnimix files of course)

Le 08/11/2022 à 11:35, NotEarl a dit :

The leaks won’t stop leaking they can’t be sealed up lol!

https://mega.nz/file/mdp12RyJ#BsdZUCSMuEcB0oxhS7KMBfWRvdKo-M15swKibYz5PVg 

LDJ-003-2022101900 to 2022102500 clean. Cleans up the issues with the base data from difficulty ratings to missing videos.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/RJYqpjEQ
LDJ 2022103100 includes the new Ichika Mix Up songs and other surprises. 

thanks to the 1CC Discord for the links!

图片.png.4EEE9514F01C4FEF37F775EDB05F5A3A.png

I used this file and now I have this

how can i solve

Le 08/11/2022 à 14:28, NotEarl a dit :

Yes monsty just paste them on to your current innstallations. I think the 102500 update you might need to edit the econfig files to route the game to connect to the Asphyxia local address file but other than that you're good to go.

how can i edit the econfig files

En 17/11/2022 a las 7:06, ganybunz dijo:

Enabling WASAPI Shared Mode in the game patcher will allow you to record audio. Also after doing so, change your audio sampling rate in Windows to 44100 Hz

image.png.7807d0640e4cdcb0fdd02758b1eb7263.png

First of all, THANKS!

I did grabbed the original dll , repatched it with the new WASAPI setting and replaced the new one with the one from the modules folder as always

However, i'm not sure if this affects everyone, but i'm getting this message after the usual startup checkings had everything green except NETWORK (And no, no xml files were touched at all, just the bm2dx.dll)

Using Asphyxia 1.20f as suggested by another member of this forum (pressing the Apply on both the Asphyxia server and the Apply button inside the IIDX tab on the left)

When i tried to skip the message with the TEST button (Or wichever) it shown me an e-amusement pass error and sent me to the game's BIOS/Machine Setup (You know, coins, language, etc..)

And no, i'm not using any e-amusement card at all

(Side question: How do you enable AUTO PLAY?...)

FiGEuEpX0AEo-LG?format=png&name=large

Modifié par ResidentScream

hace 14 horas, NotEarl dijo:

https://discord.com/channels/162861213309599744/382177207851941889/1045118234560561172

Links to updated Asphyxia IIDX plugins. Support for STEP UP, local Arena Mode matching, updated U/I items. Pls read the README on proper application.

I clicked on the link and it opened my DC app but no channel etc is shown up...Like it tries to go to a DC Server and go to it's respective channel but nothing

Please share the updated Asphyxia plugins here via a server like MEGA or whatever server the forum allows. I hope that this updated plugin solves my issue above due to the BIOS/SYSTEM's NETWORK: ERROR message in well, my message above

12 hours ago, Yiji said:

Is there anyway you could provide the link here. I have no access to the discord channel. Thanks 

1 hour ago, ResidentScream said:

I clicked on the link and it opened my DC app but no channel etc is shown up...Like it tries to go to a DC Server and go to it's respective channel but nothing

Reuploaded plugin file here.

iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.3.zip

I'm sorry to let you know that the 1.4.3 above doesn't helps my issue mentioned way above. It gives me the same NETWORK: ERROR on startup and error code message (image below) and if i try to skip it with the TEST button or whatever it throws me a black screen with CREDIT:0 at the bottom right, like if the game wanted to start, but it throws me an e-Amusement error without code error at the center (Like  user hotasd above)

My error in question as a reminder

I still wonder if it's either an Asphyxia issue (And i did the "Apply" button pressing on both Asphyxia and IIDX tabs as asked before!) or if the game's servers are down or...Dunno what it could be

11 hours ago, ResidentScream said:

I'm sorry to let you know that the 1.4.3 above doesn't helps my issue mentioned way above. It gives me the same NETWORK: ERROR on startup and error code message (image below) and if i try to skip it with the TEST button or whatever it throws me a black screen with CREDIT:0 at the bottom right, like if the game wanted to start, but it throws me an e-Amusement error without code error at the center (Like  user hotasd above)

My error in question as a reminder

I still wonder if it's either an Asphyxia issue (And i did the "Apply" button pressing on both Asphyxia and IIDX tabs as asked before!) or if the game's servers are down or...Dunno what it could be

Same issue. I downloaded the update and still network error issue.  Anyone have an idea how to fix???

Nvm, got it to work! I just unchecked the folders from "Read-only"

Modifié par megido

On 11/25/2022 at 3:23 AM, ResidentScream said:

Sadly i tried to do that with the Contents folder (Root folder of everything) , applied, Accept, launch the game but still nothing... Heck, i even get back inside each folder's properties to disable the Read Only option but then the Read Only option is re-auto-activated by itself!

Download this batch file and place it in your contents folder. You'll need to generate a card in SpiceCfg as well (open SpiceCfg, go to the Cards tab and the select a path for Card0, then click Generate. You'll need that card number). Once you do that, right click the batch file then click Edit. Replace the number after -Card0 with your card number. File -> Save. Then double-click the batch file to run the game (the batch file will start Spice64 with a few extra parameters) and let me know if that works. If not, you may still have a problem with your props folder and/or ea3config file.

runme.bat

Modifié par ganybunz
instructions

hace 15 horas, ganybunz dijo:

Download this batch file and place it in your contents folder. You'll need to generate a card in SpiceCfg as well (open SpiceCfg, go to the Cards tab and the select a path for Card0, then click Generate. You'll need that card number). Once you do that, right click the batch file then click Edit. Replace the number after -Card0 with your card number. File -> Save. Then double-click the batch file to run the game (the batch file will start Spice64 with a few extra parameters) and let me know if that works. If not, you may still have a problem with your props folder and/or ea3config file.

runme.bat 101 B · 3 descargas

Not sure how but YES, IT WORKED!!... Though it still "logs in without e-Amusement", but i don't use that (And i guess there must be a ton of stuff ya must do and i just wanna play the game ^^; )

One last question, please. An easy one. Where do you enable AUTO-PLAY?

20 hours ago, ganybunz said:

Badges not displaying? Meant to ask this awhile back and forgot. Latest Asphyxia plugin and Spicetools. 

Yeah this is happening to me too and another person reported it earlier.

Maybe a future Asphyxia update will fix it. I'll give it time.

7 hours ago, ResidentScream said:

Not sure how but YES, IT WORKED!!... Though it still "logs in without e-Amusement", but i don't use that (And i guess there must be a ton of stuff ya must do and i just wanna play the game ^^; )

One last question, please. An easy one. Where do you enable AUTO-PLAY?

I recommend using your card if you want to save scores. This isn't an official server or anything you have to pay for since this is technically running offline. Just hit the '+' key on your numpad on the login screen to insert card, make a pin number and whatnot and you're good to go with score saving. Either way, glad to hear it worked!

You can enable Auto-Play in the game patcher for IIDX 30: https://elpis.fun/gamepatcher/

Note that to play regularly again, you'll have to exit the game, remove the option in the game patcher and apply again, then replace your bm2dx.dll with the unpatched one. Or just make a backup of your .dll without the Auto-Play option to swap in and out. Also, Auto-Played songs will save as a max score AAA and you won't be able to overwrite it later, so if you do end up using score saving you should make sure you're not using your card when you have Auto-Play enabled. Though I guess that's only important if you care about scores and seeing your PB's on those songs, etc.

2 hours ago, Inari said:

Yeah this is happening to me too and another person reported it earlier.

Maybe a future Asphyxia update will fix it. I'll give it time.

Yeah, I figured it as something like that. Not worried about it really, just curious ^^

hace 1 hora, ganybunz dijo:

You can enable Auto-Play in the game patcher for IIDX 30: https://elpis.fun/gamepatcher/

Note that to play regularly again, you'll have to exit the game, remove the option in the game patcher and apply again, then replace your bm2dx.dll with the unpatched one. Or just make a backup of your .dll without the Auto-Play option to swap in and out. Also, Auto-Played songs will save as a max score AAA and you won't be able to overwrite it later, so if you do end up using score saving you should make sure you're not using your card when you have Auto-Play enabled. Though I guess that's only important if you care about scores and seeing your PB's on those songs, etc.

I apologize for the annoyingness but i can't seem to find the option in the patcher... There's no AUTO PLAY nor similar unless it's named something completely different and i don't see it...

And i tend to keep the original CLEAN bm2dx.dll safe and now i made a copy of the currently working patched dll just in case the next modding you tell me to do on the original dll has the AUTO-PLAY function and well, put it on a different backup folder

The stuff i usually check is:

Standard/Menu Timer Freeze
Premium Free Timer Freeze
Unlock All Songs and Charts
Bypass Lightning Monitor Error
Force Custom Timing and Adapter Mode in LDJ (Experimental)

Enable 1P Premium Free
Enable 2P Premium Free

WASAPI Shared Mode (with 44100Hz) (For audio recording)

Skip Monitor Check
Skip CAMERA DEVICE ERROR Prompt

4 hours ago, ResidentScream said:

I apologize for the annoyingness but i can't seem to find the option in the patcher... There's no AUTO PLAY nor similar unless it's named something completely different and i don't see it...

And i tend to keep the original CLEAN bm2dx.dll safe and now i made a copy of the currently working patched dll just in case the next modding you tell me to do on the original dll has the AUTO-PLAY function and well, put it on a different backup folder

The stuff i usually check is:

Standard/Menu Timer Freeze
Premium Free Timer Freeze
Unlock All Songs and Charts
Bypass Lightning Monitor Error
Force Custom Timing and Adapter Mode in LDJ (Experimental)

Enable 1P Premium Free
Enable 2P Premium Free

WASAPI Shared Mode (with 44100Hz) (For audio recording)

Skip Monitor Check
Skip CAMERA DEVICE ERROR Prompt

Nah, you're fine no worries. I'm using the vanilla bm2dx.dll so it's possible the option isn't present on the current .dll, though it should be down at the very bottom in case you overlooked it.
image.png.cb79f8b08f1580a60671b0c1fa26f1d7.png

On 11/29/2022 at 11:39 PM, ResidentScream said:

Sadly such option is not in the RESIDENT section of the patcher link you sent me after putting the clean unmodded dll in it (With every "OK" approval from the site).

The only things i can see in RESIDENT are in the following screenshots

1.jpg.ee5ef74828f45560ba122622b3e94586.jpg

2.jpg.84a80b1a09e1d7dc0003722d49dd3a04.jpg

Yeah for whatever reason the option was removed. Maybe it was breaking things or maybe they just forgot to add it. The original Resident .dll still has the option though.

On 12/4/2022 at 8:22 PM, Merea said:

I would like to play iidx 30 but am not sure of the procedure to play.
What do I download and where do I start?
I have tried many things on my own but could not figure it out.
Thank you in advance for your help.

If the front page's instruction still confuse you, here's the alternative tutorial I created in Google Doc, enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFfRb9nQK-riCdKChFprocVr97TqUxYra63wSK2fplo/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, Koishi0131 said:

F:avs-core: failed to read config file (prop/ea3-config.xml): 0x80092202

how can i fix this problem
i don't have this problem with iidx 28 and iidx 29

read the three previous pages