Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

7 hours ago, xtc111 said:

Thank you EXVSMBON, I think it's almost there but still can't launch in TDJ mode🤔

log.txt 96.1 kB · 5 downloads

same issues in my log too. i have 28 working proper but i wanted to get 30 going.

also random question:
how do i stop the audio from crackling? its starts out fine and gets worse over time, is there a setting i need to try changing?

Edit:
i fixed my sound issues looking thru older posts. either it was unticking shared audio in the patcher or switching to asio in spicetools :)

Modifié par sadgeman
solved one of my issues

44 minutes ago, NotEarl said:

https://discord.com/channels/162861213309599744/382177207851941889/1038010652691808326

Temporary plugin for Asphyxia on IIDX 30. Only for migration purposes you can't make a new account. 

I'm not in that discord server so I can't download that plugin via the link you sent. Can you send inv to that server or give different download link that isn't in discord?

i cant launch RESIDENT

i have this message :

backup data is not found

EDIT : ok i have not map a good button

it's ok

Modifié par Lesteph25

à l’instant, petje a dit :

thanck you,

i dont remember how update Asphyxia without overwriting my backup

1 hour ago, Lesteph25 said:

i cant launch RESIDENT

i have this message :

backup data is not found

I had the same error earlier.

You just need to go into test mode and it'll generate backup data for you.

It'll also ask you to set up shop name while in test mode.

à l’instant, jasjoma a dit :

I had the same error earlier.

You just need to go into test mode and it'll generate backup data for you.

It'll also ask you to set up shop name while in test mode.

yes thanck, i have map a wrong button...

4 hours ago, jasjoma said:

Anyone also has just generic BGA for the song きゅんです?

The actual BGA is in the data>movie though (30041).

Yeah a few of the songs aren't playinng their videos including THE SAFARI's new overlays. Hopefully will be sorted out in later updates.

worked for me with the petje link

try modify your ea3-config.xml in prop folder

Il y a 3 heures, petje a dit :

but im wait for the 120Hz patch for now

IIDX 30 RESIDENT is 1080p now 😀

Modifié par Lesteph25

10 hours ago, STAGE said:
Is there any asphyxia plugin that supports Beatmania IIDX30 Resident? The card reading is currently failing, thank you

Check first page

6 hours ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

The game and plugin are Here also

updated 👍

27 minutes ago, fiogermi said:

How do I modify it? Can you attach it?

In ea3-config.xml file, replace those following lines...

<services>https://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/</services>
        <services_localstrap __type="str">http://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/</services_localstrap>

with

<services>http://localhost:8083</services>
        <services_localstrap __type="str">http://localhost:8083</services_localstrap>

After some internet searches I can finally play resident in TDJ mode. Some issues I have encountered & solved by myself, hope these are useful to u guys:

- can't launch tdj: delete the japanese in the first line of ea3-config.xml

- white screen when launch in full screen mode: make sure ur screen resolution is at1080p & when u start spice64, immediately right click the app icon on windows toolbar and let it run, then click left when the screen turns black

- play sounds are out sync: turn off v-sync & no FPS limit in ur display card setting, then patch bm2dx.dll to default Hz of your monitor, enable bypass monitor check as well.

Modifié par xtc111

Il y a 1 heure, xtc111 a dit :

- play sounds are out sync: turn off v-sync & no FPS limit in ur display card setting, then patch bm2dx.dll to default Hz of your monitor, enable bypass monitor check as well.

A link for patching bm2dx.dll RESIDENT ?

thank you 

For some reason and maybe I completely overlooked it,  the dlls including bm2dx.dll weren't in the root contents folder of the torrent. I moved some of the dlls over from CastHour and the game worked just fine, or well as expected with Core. However, some of the new songs don't have the correct difficulty listed with them being set at Normal 1/ Hyper 2/ Another 3.

Edit: Lestaph25 pointed me in the right direction about the dlls. Song difficulty listing is still a problem.

Modifié par Shining
Updated Info

il y a 24 minutes, Shining a dit :

For some reason and maybe I completely overlooked it,  the dlls including bm2dx.dll weren't in the root contents folder of the torrent. I moved some of the dlls over from CastHour and the game worked just fine, or well as expected with Core. However, some of the new songs don't have the correct difficulty listed with them being set at Normal 1/ Hyper 2/ Another 3.

In the module folder ?

1 hour ago, NotEarl said:

Didn't download the nyaa version but Tweaky's link goes up to 90GB after you extract it.

Yeah I figured as much. Just grabbed it and set everything up. ^^

Edit: Game crashing after picking song for some reason. Log attached. I see "EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION"? Not super sure how to read these log files though honestly.

log.txt

Modifié par ganybunz
new issue

11 hours ago, aslkjfdakdlsfj said:

hello? can i help me? I have some problem to launch iidx resident

when I launch spice64.exe, nothing is happen. so I want to know solution.. thank you

log.txt 41.26 kB · 1 download

Yeah, same here. Been awhile since I've touched IIDX stuff. My Spicetools is a few weeks old too. No luck in actually starting the game.

EDIT: I placed the eacoin.xml into props and the game actually launched to a black screen but it instantly closes. I'm getting somewhere.

Double edit: everything works now by using the update files and being careful what I do in dll editing.

Modifié par Inari