Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, ganybunz said:

I'm actually in the final patch, 2022-08-24, and I still don't have them. There must be something out there I'm still missing somehow. Maybe I need to enable something in the game patcher? Does Omnimix need to be enabled?

That's actually not the final patch for CastHour.   You can check the patch updates for CastHour here:

https://bemaniwiki.com/index.php?beatmania+IIDX+29+CastHour

Most recent update there shows released as  2022100400 

Il 21/9/2022 at 16:33, Drift89 ha scritto:

- Downloaded from nyaa the LDJ-2021083000
- Installed all the stuff linked in the first page except Windows_mediafeaturepack because my windows isn't an "N" and it can't be installed here (error during installation raised)

- Downloaded the content.7z and replaced all the stuff inside

- Configured and run Asphyxia as said
- Lunch the "Run me.bat" from content.7z downloaded from here

The result is in the log file.

Tried another PC copying all the staff there. Same result.

Please help 😢

log.txt 26 kB · 9 download

Edit: in the meanwhile I'm downloading the LDJ-2021101300. Maybe I'll be luckier.

To answer myself and to help someone else in this forum:
The problem was the bm2dx.dll PATCHED with "Enable Omnimix" option enabled.
Downloading the patched bm2dx.dll with that option DISABLED solved the problem. Don't care about d3d9 warning "W:graphics::d3d9: failed to acquire sub swap chain, hr=0x8876086c".
That's present even with the game perfectly running.

On 10/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, Billy_G said:

Please check my previous post here. It should relate to this error.

Ok, I have applied the fix from your post, and I encountered another error that causes the game to crash upon launching spice64. It has something to do with the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error when I looked at the log.txt (see attached log.txt again), but couldn't figure out what caused that error to happen.

log.txt

On 10/7/2022 at 4:21 PM, Lesteph25 said:

use bemanitools or spicetools ?

for IIDX : use bemanitools !!!

in your desktop :

- set the résolution : 1280x720

- set the framerate : 60Hz or 120Hz (59hz or 119hz is good if 60hz/120hz not possible)

in your graphic card :

- Vsync : ON

for sound :

- plug with jack directly on your motherboard

- change for ASIO in the "iidxhook-29.conf"

# Force ASIO audio mode/device (if applicable / TDJ default)
asio.force_asio=true

# Force WASAPI audio mode (if applicable / LDJ default)
asio.force_wasapi=false

- set the sound to 16bit 48Hz or better 96Hz if you can

Thanks for the detailed instruction. Does bemanitools have the IIDX 29 version? I can only find up to 28 on this website https://tools.bemaniso.ws/.

On 10/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, Funrto said:

Ok, I have applied the fix from your post, and I encountered another error that causes the game to crash upon launching spice64. It has something to do with the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error when I looked at the log.txt (see attached log.txt again), but couldn't figure out what caused that error to happen.

log.txt 32.93 kB · 0 downloads

I have no idea at this point since this is a different error (the module loading error is no longer there). I would suggest try using the windowed mode ('-w'), enable IO modules('-io') and disable camera ('-iidxdisablecams'). 

8 hours ago, Billy_G said:

Thanks for the detailed instruction. Does bemanitools have the IIDX 29 version? I can only find up to 28 on this website https://tools.bemaniso.ws/.

I have no idea at this point since this is a different error (the module loading error is no longer there). I would suggest try using the windowed mode ('-w'), enable IO modules('-io') and disable camera ('-iidxdisablecams'). 

I have applied the options you suggested, which still give the same error, unfortunately. Thanks for your help, though.

On 10/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, Max Panda said:

That's actually not the final patch for CastHour.   You can check the patch updates for CastHour here:

https://bemaniwiki.com/index.php?beatmania+IIDX+29+CastHour

Most recent update there shows released as  2022100400 

Oh, huh, thanks!

14 hours ago, Billy_G said:

here: https://elpis.fun/gamepatcher/

On 10/11/2022 at 6:33 PM, dimitrilima said:

Anyone knows how to solve a backup error on iidx?, I transfer my game to an external ssd and the game do not work anymore, but when open I from the same  ssd in other pc , the game works

Imagem

Like, the boot screen you're getting a red 'error' code next to backup data? I believe I was able fix this in the past by setting the system clock again in the service menu. Set a keybind for the service menu and when you're booting open it up and there should be an option for system clock in there. Set that and the issue should clear up.

If not, also try this:

go into  ../contents/dev/nvram   &  delete everything in there  (or move the files to some other directory on your pc if you want to back them up). Start up the game again and it should work but you'll probably need to go into the service menu and set things like the resolution, clock, shop name (use shop name: Asphyxia) etc.  again  as if this was a "fresh" install.

Try just setting the clock again first, though.

Modifié par ganybunz

Il y a 14 heures, Billy_G a dit :

bemanitools for 28 work whis casthour.

just change 28 to 29 in the start.bat

Il y a 2 heures, ganybunz a dit :

So Resident is about to come out. Wonder how quickly the data will be dumped (hopefully not too long?). Love the new color scheme and UI style. Start screen music also a banger. Gonna drive to Round 1 when it drops to play.

in 12 months Logically 🙄

On 10/15/2022 at 12:41 PM, Lesteph25 said:

in 12 months Logically 🙄

I mean, sure, for public data dumps. There's almost no chance there won't be an n0 release though. CastHour was available pretty quick, lol.

Modifié par ganybunz

On 10/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, ganybunz said:

I'm actually in the final patch, 2022-08-24, and I still don't have them. There must be something out there I'm still missing somehow. Maybe I need to enable something in the game patcher? Does Omnimix need to be enabled?

shouldn't need to do any of that, 9th and 10th should just be there. chuuden and kaiden should appear after 10th is cleared. After rereading your post I think something is missing in your data.

Modifié par shinryujin

On 10/19/2022 at 3:38 PM, shinryujin said:

shouldn't need to do any of that, 9th and 10th should just be there. chuuden and kaiden should appear after 10th is cleared. After rereading your post I think something is missing in your data.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Come to think of it, I didn't have 9th and 10th Dan available back on Bistrover either. The files from nyaa must have been missing some stuff. Dammit..

33 minutes ago, ganybunz said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Come to think of it, I didn't have 9th and 10th Dan available back on Bistrover either. The files from nyaa must have been missing some stuff. Dammit..

My Cast Hour also doesn't have anything above 8th Dan in class mode. I believe my Cast Hour was originally Bistrover from Nyaa upgraded with the original 20211013000, then multiple upgrades since.

I can't seem to get my scores to transfer over from Bistrover. I got it to pop up with an option to transfer my Bistrover data, I click yes, but all the scores are still blank. Not sure what all needs to be copied over or if I'm not using Asphyxia correctly.  

3 hours ago, d4d4567 said:

i start the 0824 version and crash, here is my log. i need some help.

log.txt 92.21 kB · 2 downloads

2022/10/23 00:40:47] I:launcher: arguments: -url http://localhost:8083/

try

-ea -url http://localhost:8083/

9 hours ago, d4d4567 said:

thanks but doesnt work, it's crash at the same placelog.txt

so weird

[2022/10/23 10:12:31] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop
[2022/10/23 10:12:31] W:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop failed, hr=0x88890001

Maybe you get something wrong in your audio setting...

You try to input WASAPI at IIDX Sound Output Device

Like this:

image.jpeg.9531f83e0df99a244349645e46bfdf6b.jpeg

Modifié par bobo0213

1 hour ago, bobo0213 said:

[2022/10/23 10:12:31] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop
[2022/10/23 10:12:31] W:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop failed, hr=0x88890001

Maybe you get something wrong in your audio setting...

You try to input WASAPI at IIDX Sound Output Device

Like this:

image.jpeg.9531f83e0df99a244349645e46bfdf6b.jpeg

you are right, i forgot use the wasapi shared mode in patch,thanks

may have missed the fix but im having a problem. When i try to insert pass it gives me an error on the P2 side. but when I do the P1 side it works then lets me do P1. I Tried setting up a card after i found this out but it gives me an error after i unput my name and country. (IIDX 28 Bistrover)

6 hours ago, d4d4567 said:

IIDX how to use the subscreen? I connect the second display and I can't start the game. Frame check can't reach 120Hz but it's 60 Hz. Then it warn me the moniter error.image.png.49199f44328e806541f7d91baf450af1.png

@d4d4567

You check this Bypass Lightning Monitor Error option?
image.png.ad6d11551afd2543813e855611d20a67.png
I was play IIDX 28 and use spicetools, I can successfuly turning on TDJ mode.
Also, you using spicetools, check Shim Linghtning Mode IO and,
Lightning Mode Camera Crash Fix option.

Modifié par EXVSMBON

11 hours ago, EXVSMBON said:

@d4d4567

You check this Bypass Lightning Monitor Error option?
image.png.ad6d11551afd2543813e855611d20a67.png
I was play IIDX 28 and use spicetools, I can successfuly turning on TDJ mode.
Also, you using spicetools, check Shim Linghtning Mode IO and,
Lightning Mode Camera Crash Fix option.

Thanks,but doesn't work. Both screens can work successful individually. When IIDX and SDVX use two screens the frame will down to 60Hz. And the program get slow. 

4 hours ago, d4d4567 said:

Thanks,but doesn't work. Both screens can work successful individually. When IIDX and SDVX use two screens the frame will down to 60Hz. And the program get slow. 

Set both monitors to 120hz

If either monitor is 60hz,

set the 120hz monitor as the main screen.

I have successfully played the game

with this solution.

Wish your successfull game play

And, sorry for my bad English..

I used Translator

I finally got the IIDX CH, the version is LDJ-003-2022082400, but this is without asphyxia.

Is there a asphyxia file for this?

I noticed on my Bistrover file, the asphyxia files are in [plugins] folder, so is setting it up as easy as placing this folder in the [content], then starting the asphyxia-core-winx64 file before the game?

Also, if I transfer my [card0] and [savedata] files from bistrover to casthour files then copy/pasting the card number from in spicecfg, will this transfer all the score save files?

Thank you!

Modifié par ArcVile
added, "but this is without asphyxia."

IIDX RESIDENT is here.

https://sdvxkonmai-my.sharepoint.com/personal/tweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Ftweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com%2FDocuments%2FLDJ-003-2022101900.7z&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Ftweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com%2FDocuments&ga=1

Try it at your own risk there's a few problems reported. Certain songs crashing midway, incorrect difficulties, Asphyxia support limited (mines refuse to login). 

Modifié par NotEarl

9 hours ago, NotEarl said:

IIDX RESIDENT is here.

https://sdvxkonmai-my.sharepoint.com/personal/tweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Ftweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com%2FDocuments%2FLDJ-003-2022101900.7z&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Ftweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com%2FDocuments&ga=1

Try it at your own risk there's a few problems reported. Certain songs crashing midway, incorrect difficulties, Asphyxia support limited (mines refuse to login). 

cannot download, it prompts login error

15 hours ago, shermanmxf said:

cannot download, it prompts login error

Use this one, that one is after redirection and wont work if accessed direct

https://sdvxkonmai-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/tweakylemming66_sdvxkonmai_onmicrosoft_com/EYhXdgFxDDRMme3R_zQow24BvZQ9u5vXKOie6qyz2QK1NA