Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

21 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

Just paste the omnimix files on your bistrover data, and launch the omni.bat (use bemanitools)

can I use spicetools?

5/8 2308 update:

I pasted the omnimix files on my bistrover data and unzip iidx-27-to-28.zip to contents, tried to launch, didn't work.

it failed to load mempatch-hook.dll

Modifié par ra2yuri
update

Can someone help me I'm really stuck on this screen and don't know how to proceed. I'm trying to setup the e-pass and I get to the naming screen which then asks for my location. No matter what location I put it gives me an error. This is for beatmania 28 not 29.

pasted image 0.png

pasted image 0 (1).png

Modifié par MourningStar

18 hours ago, MourningStar said:

Can someone help me I'm really stuck on this screen and don't know how to proceed. I'm trying to setup the e-pass and I get to the naming screen which then asks for my location. No matter what location I put it gives me an error. This is for beatmania 28 not 29.

pasted image 0.png

pasted image 0 (1).png

did you create a card or you used actual card

10 hours ago, MourningStar said:

I don't have real card I'm trying to make a virtual one. One thing is I'm not sure if my settings are right. I downloaded  the latest nyaa file and try to setup looking at this thread.

did you use .bat file?

did you create a card0 inside spicecfg.exe ?

could you send loge file 

4 hours ago, Omar2 said:

did you use .bat file?

did you create a card0 inside spicecfg.exe ?

could you send loge file 

log.txt

I will tell you the steps I have done.

1. Download the latest beatmania file from nyaa.

2. The included asphyxia-core-win-x64 did not work so I downloaded latest one 1.40.

3. My laptop doesnt have 44100hz available so I download asio and put it as my audio backend in spicecfg.

4. I generate a player 1 card and put it in "Player 1 Card" in the option settings.

5. On my initial run of beatmania I used the included spice64 which caused a camera error which I then changed in options menu to disable and game is now able to be run.

6. I get the error as I have shown before above with any location I choose an error shows up.

7. The nyaa file did not include a .bat file only spice64 application.

8. I read that you can use a runme.bat from page 19 and use that.

9. I edit the rnume.bat file to include my card number without the -ea.

10. I run rnume.bat file and I still get the same error.

Just now, MourningStar said:

log.txt 56.87 kB · 2 downloads

I will tell you the steps I have done.

1. Download the latest beatmania file from nyaa.

2. The included asphyxia-core-win-x64 did not work so I downloaded latest one 1.40.

3. My laptop doesnt have 44100hz available so I download asio and put it as my audio backend in spicecfg.

4. I generate a player 1 card and put it in "Player 1 Card" in the option settings.

5. On my initial run of beatmania I used the included spice64 which caused a camera error which I then changed in options menu to disable and game is now able to be run.

6. I get the error as I have shown before above with any location I choose an error shows up.

7. The nyaa file did not include a .bat file only spice64 application.

8. I read that you can use a runme.bat from page 19 and use that.

9. I edit the rnume.bat file to include my card number without the -ea.

10. I run rnume.bat file and I still get the same error.

1. go back to first page and read plz  
  2. use bemanipatcher in first page  https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/
  3. I:launcher: arguments: -url http://localhost:8083 -card0 ***** -card0 ***** -w -iidx -iidxdisablecams -audiobackend asio

i underlined your mistakes and ill send you files look at them and backup yours before you use mine 

contents

Run The RUNME.bat

when it WORKS OUT FOR YOU ITS A REMINDER AMONG FRIENDS TO PUT TWO LIKES 😁

Just now, d4d4567 said:

I can't enter the loading screen,everytime flash back at opening time.

Please hlep me.thx

log.txt 90.37 kB · 0 downloads

you are using XRPC !!!!!!!!!!

-url http://xrpc.arcana.nu/core/ -p ***** -card0 *****

WHICH IIDX !!!!!

1910740890_IIDX.PNG.5c1b220439a03a7901bbfc9970f36215.PNG

Modifié par Omar2

8 hours ago, Omar2 said:

1. go back to first page and read plz  
  2. use bemanipatcher in first page  https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/
  3. I:launcher: arguments: -url http://localhost:8083 -card0 ***** -card0 ***** -w -iidx -iidxdisablecams -audiobackend asio

i underlined your mistakes and ill send you files look at them and backup yours before you use mine 

contents

Run The RUNME.bat

when it WORKS OUT FOR YOU ITS A REMINDER AMONG FRIENDS TO PUT TWO LIKES 😁

you are using XRPC !!!!!!!!!!

-url http://xrpc.arcana.nu/core/ -p ***** -card0 *****

WHICH IIDX !!!!!

1910740890_IIDX.PNG.5c1b220439a03a7901bbfc9970f36215.PNG

THX!I delete all about xrpc in the spicecfg. The problem still exist. log.txt

I met the same problem when I play the bistrover several months ago. Now I foget how to solve them😭.

Thanks for the fix Omar2 I just want to ask, is  there way to adjust advanced settings like offset in this game? Also, sometimes loading can be very long and occasionally lead to this error before the song starts.

:446268037_pastedimage0(2).png.bee47bb251e91c866fe9ea0833422e9f.png

Could it be a hard drive issue? Im thinking of moving my files to an ssd to see if it fixes anything.

Modifié par MourningStar

1 hour ago, d4d4567 said:

THX!I delete all about xrpc in the spicecfg. The problem still exist. log.txt

I met the same problem when I play the bistrover several months ago. Now I foget how to solve them😭.

https://mega.nz/folder/T0lxGQ7Y#D5pKtWt_jd6amd3ZD177Hw

☝️ use that for bistrover 

if you want to use for casthour don't use dev modules and prop folders and remember to patch the .dll file in bemani patcher

image.png.e58aada711d5d1ab0eb888fc3a7ea3bb.png

46 minutes ago, MourningStar said:

Thanks for the fix Omar2 I just want to ask, is  there way to adjust advanced settings like offset in this game? Also, sometimes loading can be very long and occasionally lead to this error before the song starts.

:446268037_pastedimage0(2).png.bee47bb251e91c866fe9ea0833422e9f.png

Could it be a hard drive issue? Im thinking of moving my files to an ssd to see if it fixes anything.

try to optimize your drive  first 

1 hour ago, Omar2 said:

https://mega.nz/folder/T0lxGQ7Y#D5pKtWt_jd6amd3ZD177Hw

☝️ use that for bistrover 

if you want to use for casthour don't use dev modules and prop folders and remember to patch the .dll file in bemani patcher

image.png.e58aada711d5d1ab0eb888fc3a7ea3bb.png

try to optimize your drive  first 

THANKS ! !

have already played casthour

i love you bro

2 hours ago, d4d4567 said:

Hey, here is a new problem.

When I press effect+vefx to quit the premium time mode, the game will crash.

Download  the 1301fix mentioned a few pages before, replace the files in it to solve the pfree problem.

5 hours ago, hyperspiner01 said:

where did you find CH omnimix  

UPLOAD PLEASE 

they dont have the CH omnimix, they just tried to apply the Bistrover omnimix patch over CH which is incompatible thus it made their game not boot anymore

So I'm playing CH with the 120Hz patch but for some reason my laptop just won't get the game to run at 120Hz. It'll ALWAYS cap at 72 FPS, no matter if GSYNC or VSYNC are ON or OFF, or whether low latency is set to OFF/LOW/ULTRA; not even forcing the screen to 120hz and running the game windowed works. It never goes above 72FPS. Has anyone had the same problem? My comp should be more than capable; Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3070 Mobile.

Additionally, what is the lowest delay you've been able to achieve with the game? I'm using ASIO with buffer in 90 (lowest it goes without glitches) and my game always autosets delay to around 3.0 below center. I play purely to the background beat, and the delay is VERY noticeable when using 0 delay and judge line.

Hey guys.  I'm currently continuing to play iidx on Bistrover.

Does the link for CH only work outside USA? Also, is it possible to transfer save file from Bistrover to CH by simply copy/pasting the savefile tocthe content, as well as using the same generated gamer ID?

32 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

Hey guys.  I'm currently continuing to play iidx on Bistrover.

Does the link for CH only work outside USA? Also, is it possible to transfer save file from Bistrover to CH by simply copy/pasting the savefile tocthe content, as well as using the same generated gamer ID?

yes its working out side USA

and yes YOU CAN transfer the card

I need some help

It's IIDX LDJ-20210915,when I choose 2channels,16bit,44100hz,the game crashed,so I use the ASIO4ALL and change -audiobackend from default to asio in spicecfg.The game finally start but has no sound. Can someone help me plz,I don't know why I choose 44100hz it still crash.

cpu:Q9650

board:ASUS P5G41 T-M LX V2

graphics:hd7570

sound card:onboard sound card

5_log.txt

I also try to use FlexASIO,but itstill crashed

C1T`Z0018E3$ZPZ8(831Z{V.png

G~QD_BZUOB%QS3FR(Q)MECQ.png

4_log.txt

7 hours ago, vvhs said:

I need some help

It's IIDX LDJ-20210915,when I choose 2channels,16bit,44100hz,the game crashed,so I use the ASIO4ALL and change -audiobackend from default to asio in spicecfg.The game finally start but has no sound. Can someone help me plz,I don't know why I choose 44100hz it still crash.

cpu:Q9650

board:ASUS P5G41 T-M LX V2

graphics:hd7570

sound card:onboard sound card

5_log.txt 66.67 kB · 0 downloads

I also try to use FlexASIO,but itstill crashed

C1T`Z0018E3$ZPZ8(831Z{V.png

G~QD_BZUOB%QS3FR(Q)MECQ.png

4_log.txt 15.41 kB · 0 downloads

@Omar2 is Banned for one month other wise he would answered 😌

@mikeiidx @vvhs

use the html to patch your bm2dx.dll file no need to apply asio or disable cams in spicecfg.exe 

do it in the bemanipatcher.html 👍

BemaniPatcher-master.zip

2021101301.7z

for asphyxia-core-win-x64

IIDX_plugin-2.0.0 (05-22-21).rar

suggestion next time keep reading the topic you will find great things 

i will delete these in Three days

Modifié par hyperspiner01

1 hour ago, hyperspiner01 said:

@Omar2 is Banned for one month other wise he would answered 😌

@mikeiidx @vvhs

use the html to patch your bm2dx.dll file no need to apply asio or disable cams in spicecfg.exe 

do it in the bemanipatcher.html 👍

BemaniPatcher-master.zip 17.24 kB · 3 downloads

2021101301.7z 2.71 MB · 0 downloads

for asphyxia-core-win-x64

IIDX_plugin-2.0.0 (05-22-21).rar 23.67 kB · 1 download

suggestion next time keep reading the topic you will find great things 

i will delete these in Three days

sad,the same question,I will try another computer,anyway thanks

1 hour ago, vvhs said:

I can start the game with a new computer,but a new question,the game crashed after inserting a card

12_log.txt 238.23 kB · 0 downloads

faults:

1. W:eamuse: card0.txt can not be opened!
  2. W:CMovieClip: set texture error. err=-2, mc=1481900123, texture=1p_cursor_no, file=/0/card_j.ifs

create new card in spicecfg.exe if didn't work then

use what  inside extract over your game and start runme.bat

contents.7z

did you start asphyxia-core-win-x64.exe and apply in the web before you start the game 

did you download the whole game 

did you download all the tools on front page and install them

On 5/19/2022 at 9:08 PM, mikeiidx said:

When I play CH in premium free mode , APP is forcively closed...omg 

play data is not saved.

HOW to FIX this problem?

It might be a bug of first version of CH

Just upgrade to any version newer than 2021101300

could use some help with sync drift issues in iidx 29. game works and sounds perfectly fine in windowed mode but i want to take advantage of the latency improvements running the game in fullscreen grants, only issue is that when i try to run the game in fullscreen at 120fps, background audio gradually desyncs from the chart itself and i dont know whats causing it. running ryzen 5 1600 and rx 580.

Would really appreciate some help with omnimix for IIDX 28. I have everything (120Hz, asphyxia, no lag, data saves) working and running and the omnimix song titles even display in the song select, but if I select any omnimix songs then the loading screen shows up and then takes me right back to the song select screen instead of starting the song. Non-omnimix songs all work. For omnimix songs the BPM is also listed as "000" and the song's preview sound clip doesn't play, is that normal? I've tried using spicetools and bemani tools, and both work, but neither one is able to make omnimix songs play. Is there something simple/stupid that I am missing? Please help

Resolved. I redownloaded everything and moved over just my patched files from my previous install and everything works now, including omnimix.

Modifié par drip55

16 hours ago, oscarstar123 said:

could use some help with sync drift issues in iidx 29. game works and sounds perfectly fine in windowed mode but i want to take advantage of the latency improvements running the game in fullscreen grants, only issue is that when i try to run the game in fullscreen at 120fps, background audio gradually desyncs from the chart itself and i dont know whats causing it. running ryzen 5 1600 and rx 580.

I had an issue with de-sync that I solved by switching audio devices. I stopped using my external usb dac and switched to motherboard audio (front panel audio jack)

On CH 29 and none of the casthour unlockable songs are available/visible even though I have my bm2dx.dll patched with unlock all songs and charts. Screenshot attached. Really want HARMONIA and Souhait bleu....

2022-05-26 20.43.50  604fa70a87c3.png

2022-05-26 20.43.19  94778255cad8.png

Modifié par Vice

Use translation.

I made Omni Mix for CH.
Difference from omnimix for bistrover.
(As a bonus, scripted connection ⇒ Long mix
  Added Normal and Hyper scores to.
These are N mix H mix A mix connected. )

https://mega.nz/file/tbRH1DzY#cdbwsEMyrCvosUZA2fyPc0xBuaoUwfhpHC9gqORx85w

Also, as a separate matter, I was wondering that the lamp data could not be acquired with the Spice API when running in TDJ mode using SpiceTools. It was also strange that the cursor could not be moved on the LAMP CHECK screen of IO TEST.
However, I found a patch that solves these problems, so I will paste the additional data of the patcher. (For 2021101301.)
                    {
                        name: "Shim Lightning Mode IO (for spicetools)[NEW PATCHES]",
                        patches: [
                            { offset: 0x66D201, off: [0x0F, 0x88, 0xB6, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00], on: [0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90] },
                            { offset: 0x66EDB4, off: [0x74, 0x09], on: [0x7A, 0x06] },
                        ],
                    },

However, since the LED Tape values that can be obtained with the Spice API are average values, I hope that native values can be obtained in the future.

Le 26/05/2022 à 10:55, oscarstar123 a dit :

Il y a 16 heures, Vice a dit :

I had an issue with de-sync that I solved by switching audio devices. I stopped using my external usb dac and switched to motherboard audio (front panel audio jack)

On CH 29 and none of the casthour unlockable songs are available/visible even though I have my bm2dx.dll patched with unlock all songs and charts. Screenshot attached. Really want HARMONIA and Souhait bleu....

2022-05-26 20.43.50  604fa70a87c3.png

2022-05-26 20.43.19  94778255cad8.png

exactly, you have to use the integrated audio jack, or a PCIe audio card (I have a xsonar).
audio parameter in 16bit 48000hz or 96000hz

I play with a Ryzen 5 1600 and an RX560 at 120Hz (120Hz patch, not TDJ).
also remember to adjust your graphics settings by disabling everything superfluous

and please !!!!
use bemanitools, and force ASIO in iidxhook-29.conf

@Omar2

CastHour Omnimix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKawwLORTthd7YL7FqDRoQb6koAnaWE7/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKawwLORTthd7YL7FqDRoQb6koAnaWE7/view?usp=sharing

merge the data folder with your CastHour data folder

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/163093849420333056/979269189128839168/06208.1

put it in data\sound\06208 AFTER putting the omnimix

to enable omnimix patch your dll at https://elpis.fun/gamepatcher/casthour.html

Source: https://discord.com/channels/162861213309599744/243895668790394882/979206567205412874

thanks Akyuu & stikam

to bypass download limit

add the omnimix as a shortcut to your drive

1.png.73797f0aeb852054ddc7e66e66bd525b.png

upload a picture to your drive( any picture)  and then select both the omnimix and the picture and right click and hit download
it bypasses the limit  thanks @chuchy

source:https://discord.com/channels/162861213309599744/162861213309599744/979363568933806102

Modifié par hyperspiner01

• 2 semaines après...
il y a 59 minutes, squarecircle a dit :

What is it?image.png.86f13584c1636ad221a91290f2711ee1.png

no connetion to eamuse server ? 🙄

look for "asphyxia core" for a quick and simple solution

Modifié par Lesteph25