Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

Hello Guys,

Ive been reading through this whole topic all day trying to fix my issue and im out of ideas.

I originally have been playing with LDJ-2021042600 and wanted something more updated so I downloaded LDJ-2021083000 and applied the 0915 patch and the omnimix patch. No matter what I do I cant get TDJ mode to work. LDJ mode works no problem.  I have 2 monitors running at 120hz and my sound card is running at 16bit 44100 Hz. Spice64 runs and I get a little ASIO message pop up like normal but the screen stays black for a couple seconds and crashes. TDJ mode had no issues on LDJ-2021042600, not sure what is different honestly. I have WASAPI shared mode disabled and running it fullscreen. Any ideas?

I have attached my log and my DLL.

log.txt bm2dx.dll

Modifié par absence111
more info

14 hours ago, absence111 said:

Hello Guys,

Ive been reading through this whole topic all day trying to fix my issue and im out of ideas.

I originally have been playing with LDJ-2021042600 and wanted something more updated so I downloaded LDJ-2021083000 and applied the 0915 patch and the omnimix patch. No matter what I do I cant get TDJ mode to work. LDJ mode works no problem.  I have 2 monitors running at 120hz and my sound card is running at 16bit 44100 Hz. Spice64 runs and I get a little ASIO message pop up like normal but the screen stays black for a couple seconds and crashes. TDJ mode had no issues on LDJ-2021042600, not sure what is different honestly. I have WASAPI shared mode disabled and running it fullscreen. Any ideas?

I have attached my log and my DLL.

log.txt 28.06 kB · 3 downloads bm2dx.dll 14.03 MB · 0 downloads

OmniMix dose not work through spicetool use bemani tools

50 minutes ago, absence111 said:

@Omar2 thanks for the reply but even before I applied the omnimix patch I was having the same problem.

arguments: -iidxdisablecams -iidxasio 0 -iidxtdj -audiobackend asio   

the arguments are wrong

it should be with the options you need

-ea -url  http://localhost:8083 -card0 

with the options you need

if you using Spicetool

or edit iidxhook-28.conf  

if you are using Bemani tool

and use bemanipatcher  to ease the operation

cast hour.jpg

Beatmania IIDX 29 CastHour  been added to the post

Modifié par Omar2

@Omar2 thanks for the suggestion. I removed all arguments except  -iidxtdj but it still opens, goes to the black screen for like 3 seconds and crashes. Attached is the most recent log. I already have the URL set up in my ea3-config file. If I disable TDJ, it boots with no issues. 

EDIT: I started over with fresh files and im all good now! Must have done something lol

log.txt

Modifié par absence111
I started over with fresh files and im all good now! Must have done something lol

I'm using a 60 Hz monitor made by LG.
When I check the monitor at game launch, I get 60FPS.
However, there is an afterimage effect on the knots. The drop speed is also fast.
I would be satisfied if I could get the same performance as the old chassis.
I've looked at the GPU settings, patches, and configs, but I haven't found a good solution.
Please let me know what the solution is.

(The version I'm playing with is LDJ-2021083000)

2 minutes ago, hasse said:

However, there is an afterimage effect on the knots. The drop speed is also fast.
I've looked at the GPU settings, patches, and configs, but I haven't found a good solution.

Have you tried removing force 120hz timing in ldj in the patcher?

7 hours ago, hasse said:

10 hours ago, absence111 said:

@Omar2 thanks for the suggestion. I removed all arguments except  -iidxtdj but it still opens, goes to the black screen for like 3 seconds and crashes. Attached is the most recent log. I already have the URL set up in my ea3-config file. If I disable TDJ, it boots with no issues. 

EDIT: I started over with fresh files and im all good now! Must have done something lol

log.txt 44.72 kB · 3 downloads

patcher.7z

what you guys need i belive 

open the html and patch your game

Modifié par Omar2

7 hours ago, Faq_U said:

Still having trouble with Omnimix. I have the 0915 and I can launch the game but I don't see all the older songs. 

bistroveromnimix.bat 513 B · 0 downloads

Copy and past the new files over the old files thats how update works

• 2021-09-15 put over
  • 2021-08-30 put over
  • 2021-07-12 put over
  • 2021-04-26

that how updating works

Dont forget to Back up your old data

On 2/26/2022 at 12:02 PM, Omar2 said:

Copy and past the new files over the old files thats how update works

• 2021-09-15 put over
  • 2021-08-30 put over
  • 2021-07-12 put over
  • 2021-04-26

that how updating works

Dont forget to Back up your old data

Modifié par aslkjfdakdlsfj

Il y a 11 heures, Faq_U a dit :

パッチャーのldjで力120hzのタイミングを削除してみましたか?

@Omar2

You mean the check here, right?
I tried turning the check off, but it did not solve this problem.

Of course, I have overwritten the local files with the modified patch.

setting.png.8bac8edad6136600f927f4baf0312dca.png

My GPU settings are as shown in the image.

settingGPU.png.47dd08475e09fe9caca307a789a95b71.png

Are there any other possible causes?

Il y a 8 heures, hasse a dit :

@Omar2

You mean the check here, right?
I tried turning the check off, but it did not solve this problem.

Of course, I have overwritten the local files with the modified patch.

setting.png.8bac8edad6136600f927f4baf0312dca.png

My GPU settings are as shown in the image.

settingGPU.png.47dd08475e09fe9caca307a789a95b71.png

Are there any other possible causes?

Max frame rate setting check.and... V-sync on.

54 minutes ago, philtrum1 said:

Max frame rate setting check.and... V-sync on.

As you said, I tried the following settings

Max frame rate : 60 FPS

V-sync : on

After all, when I look at the falling of objects and bar lines,

it feels strange compared to the old chassis I usually play on in game centers.

What settings do other people use who play at 60FPS as I do? 

Il y a 11 heures, hasse a dit :

As you said, I tried the following settings

Max frame rate : 60 FPS

V-sync : on

After all, when I look at the falling of objects and bar lines,

it feels strange compared to the old chassis I usually play on in game centers.

What settings do other people use who play at 60FPS as I do? 

- not use max framerate !!!! terrible for IIDX.

- not use low latency mode

Vsync : ON

resolution : 1280x720 and look in the résolution Windows option if your not at 59Hz ! if this , turn to 60Hz  and

image.png.aced32cb4d9958db4f3b1c1f162168d7.png

your monitor is 60hz ? not a 100 or 120 hz

if 100 Hz (fake 100Hz : change the hdmi imput name for PC ou GMAE

IF 120 Hz, patch your dll for 102hz

Le 26/02/2022 à 06:17, aslkjfdakdlsfj a dit :

Le 26/02/2022 à 06:17, aslkjfdakdlsfj a dit :

I just wonder something. would iidx 29 bemani patcher upload there soon? (sorry bad english skill)

? (sorry bad english skill)

is here :

Le 14/02/2022 à 11:09, kawaiidora a dit :

iidx.7z 16 Ko · 78 téléchargements 29modder.7z 34 Ko · 79 téléchargements

I got the plugin from someone that could support casthour, successfully upgraded my bistrover data and could play and save score data.

Someone says the game (2021101300) crashes when quitting premium free, maybe a workaround is run the game in TDJ mode.

But some issue still exists, for example everytime the step-up mode shows introduction just like the progress data never got saved.

10 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

- not use max framerate !!!! terrible for IIDX.

- not use low latency mode

Vsync : ON

resolution : 1280x720 and look in the résolution Windows option if your not at 59Hz ! if this , turn to 60Hz  and

image.png.aced32cb4d9958db4f3b1c1f162168d7.png

your monitor is 60hz ? not a 100 or 120 hz

if 100 Hz (fake 100Hz : change the hdmi imput name for PC ou GMAE

IF 120 Hz, patch your dll for 102hz

I've tried those methods, but the problem still persists.

my monitor is 60hz.

Le 25/02/2022 à 20:26, hasse a dit :

HUM, so it would be above all a problem of screen and retinal persistence.
what size is your monitor?
which slab? (IPS, VA, etc.)

try to activate the scaling by GPU... on certain configuration, it can improve the visual.

but the best advice I can give you (after spending years...yes...years...adjusting all over the place to try to mitigate this effect (which comes a lot from the eyes in the end) , it's to buy you a 120Hz screen. and even with a screen at 1200€, you will be a little disappointed (I did AAA on a 5 difficulty, and AAA on a 7 difficulty this weekend, so... . not that bad anyway ^^,)

what does your motor check look like?
59.9998 and moving very fast? the last 2 decimal places?

On 2/28/2022 at 3:28 AM, Lesteph25 said:

HUM, so it would be above all a problem of screen and retinal persistence.
what size is your monitor?
which slab? (IPS, VA, etc.)

try to activate the scaling by GPU... on certain configuration, it can improve the visual.

but the best advice I can give you (after spending years...yes...years...adjusting all over the place to try to mitigate this effect (which comes a lot from the eyes in the end) , it's to buy you a 120Hz screen. and even with a screen at 1200€, you will be a little disappointed (I did AAA on a 5 difficulty, and AAA on a 7 difficulty this weekend, so... . not that bad anyway ^^,)

what does your motor check look like?
59.9998 and moving very fast? the last 2 decimal places?

My monitor is 21.5 inches and IPS.
I'm going to play with the settings you gave me for now.

What should I do if I have a sound gap?
I have it set to Vsync-ON
When I turn Vsync-OFF, the afterimage of the object remains.

Il y a 17 heures, nearnoah_573 a dit :

Is there any option that makes the song selection screen goes to the song last played instead of the end of the folder?  I had it in Bistrover but not Casthour.  Thank you so much,.

patch your bm2dx.dll

is "Cursor Lock"

Le 01/03/2022 à 15:43, hasse a dit :

My monitor is 21.5 inches and IPS.
I'm going to play with the settings you gave me for now.

What should I do if I have a sound gap?
I have it set to Vsync-ON
When I turn Vsync-OFF, the afterimage of the object remains.

IIDX is very sensitive (and even painful), you need a clean Windows, with the minimum of service in the background, maximize windows and gpu options for performance, etc.
personally, my homemade beatmania IIDX cab has a dedicated hardware. like all my other bemani.
windows 10 LTSC custom, Windows 7 Embedded...

but neither are they war machines.
the most powerful is my IIDX with a ryzen 5 1600, RX-560 GPU, and 8GB of RAM
the others are desktop PCs salvaged from the trash. I simply added an SSD and a low-end GPU.

Le 27/02/2022 à 16:50, Kyomii a dit :

hello, is there any way to change turntable sensitivity? ty~

with bemanitool

edit the iidxhook-28.conf, and change the multiplier

# Turntable sensitivity multiplier (1.0 is default)
io.tt_multiplier=1.0

for the 120Hz patch, 0.6 is a good choice

but maybe this is more what you are looking for

in config.bat

image.png.aa5b515762b6d24320b389134ec6286a.png

Hey guys.  I was hoping if you can help me with this.

I recently had my ssd die on me, and I just got my computer back with the new ssd installed.

Of course, all my stuff on my ssd got wiped out, but I still have all my .spice game files in my hdd.

But when I tried launching them(includes both iidx, sv and popn), it doesnt work and I get this message in the log.

I'm guessing the main issue is the problem relating to: bm2dx.dll not being found, but I did not mess with the files in anyway.  All the files are just the way they were before switching out the ssd, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

If anyone can look into this log and see what the issue is, that would be helpful.

Thank you!

Edit: this was tested on iidx 27 I had on my hdd.  I previously had iidx28 on my ssd(which is now gone) and I'm re-downloading it from nyaa with Asphyxia.  I will update this if I new download works without issue.

log.txt

Modifié par ArcVile

Did you re-install the C++ Redistributables & DX Runtimes since you got the new SSD? If it's a fresh Windows install, you need to do that again. And you may need to change your audio output to 2 channel, 16 bit, 44100 Hz again. If you're running Omnimix, I had a problem where the game wouldn't see my Modules folder, so I had to copy all of the DLLs from the Modules folder into the same folder as spicetools.

1 hour ago, rgbmew said:

Did you re-install the C++ Redistributables & DX Runtimes since you got the new SSD? If it's a fresh Windows install, you need to do that again. And you may need to change your audio output to 2 channel, 16 bit, 44100 Hz again. If you're running Omnimix, I had a problem where the game wouldn't see my Modules folder, so I had to copy all of the DLLs from the Modules folder into the same folder as spicetools.

Second that. My initial problem is the lack of DirectX, then C++ redistributables (fixed but using the AIO file that install all version), then everything is working fine.

But when I tried with the Omnimix, it doesn’t work with the same setup. It’s because it failed to read the DLL from the modules folder. I have to move all DLL files out to the Contents folder where spice64 is.

3 hours ago, rgbmew said:

I really didn't wish I wrecked my old ssd.  This whole thing seems a bit too complicated for me, as I am not too bright at something like this.

so far, I have: 1)changed the audio to 16 bit, 44100hz, 2(moved the dll files from modules to the content folder where spice64 is.

My computer is a windows 10 Home = version 21H2.

Also, I was not sure if I did this right, so here it is:

3)for C++, I went to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 = I first got the X64 download, but it didnt work, so I tried the X86 download, it is still giving me the same problem.

4)for directX, I went to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 = I downloaded this.

I am still having the same message log pop up.  The log says this: [Running Windows 10 "N"?
    Grab: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack
    Check: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4562569/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2020]

Maybe this is what I need to update?  I not sure how to update this from this point...I not sure which media feature pack I'm supposed to get.

Edit - Ok so I tried all 4 media feature pack downloads and they all say NOT APPLICABLE...

Thank you so much you guys.  I was playing with the install files and actually got it working!  Much thanks from here!

Modifié par ArcVile

On 3/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, ArcVile said:

Hey guys.  I was hoping if you can help me with this.

I recently had my ssd die on me, and I just got my computer back with the new ssd installed.

Of course, all my stuff on my ssd got wiped out, but I still have all my .spice game files in my hdd.

But when I tried launching them(includes both iidx, sv and popn), it doesnt work and I get this message in the log.

I'm guessing the main issue is the problem relating to: bm2dx.dll not being found, but I did not mess with the files in anyway.  All the files are just the way they were before switching out the ssd, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

If anyone can look into this log and see what the issue is, that would be helpful.

Thank you!

Edit: this was tested on iidx 27 I had on my hdd.  I previously had iidx28 on my ssd(which is now gone) and I'm re-downloading it from nyaa with Asphyxia.  I will update this if I new download works without issue.

log.txt 11.52 kB · 4 downloads

Come on you just read your log files before sending it 

i will mark them for you 

first 

WRONG ARRGUMENT 

[2022/03/02 13:38:13] I:launcher: arguments: -ea

IT SHOULD BE SOMTHING LIKE THAT :

-ea -url http://localhost:8083 -iidx

2nd 

your bm2dx.dll is inside the "modules" folder if you dont know how to point to the module folder in Spicecfg.exe then copy all the dll files and put them in "contents" folder

2022/03/02 13:38:14] W:libutils: 'D:\Downloads\Bistrover\LDJ-003-2020092900\contents\bm2dx.dll' couldn't be loaded: The specified module could not be found.

3rd 

your asphyxia-core-win-x64.exe is not on 

Start it

FOR Omnimix USE BemaniTools

On 3/3/2022 at 12:19 AM, Lesteph25 said:

IIDX is very sensitive (and even painful), you need a clean Windows, with the minimum of service in the background, maximize windows and gpu options for performance, etc.
personally, my homemade beatmania IIDX cab has a dedicated hardware. like all my other bemani.
windows 10 LTSC custom, Windows 7 Embedded...

but neither are they war machines.
the most powerful is my IIDX with a ryzen 5 1600, RX-560 GPU, and 8GB of RAM
the others are desktop PCs salvaged from the trash. I simply added an SSD and a low-end GPU.

with bemanitool

edit the iidxhook-28.conf, and change the multiplier

# Turntable sensitivity multiplier (1.0 is default)
io.tt_multiplier=1.0

for the 120Hz patch, 0.6 is a good choice

but maybe this is more what you are looking for

in config.bat

image.png.aa5b515762b6d24320b389134ec6286a.png

@ArcVile

Read what @Lesteph25 have written he is a Pro

Modifié par Omar2

Is asphyxia core still not available for CastHour?

I don't speak English, so I use translations.

Modifié par c2d
typo

1 hour ago, c2d said:

Is asphyxia core still not available for CastHour?

I don't speak English, so I use translations.

there will not be 

because its a current amp 

its a current game still going so play offline 

👍

53 minutes ago, Omar2 said:

ありません 

その現在のアンプのため 

その現在のゲームはまだ進行中なのでオフラインでプレイ 

👍

I understand 😊
Thanks for the reply.

2 hours ago, Omar2 said:

there will not be 

because its a current amp 

its a current game still going so play offline 

👍

I’m quite new to the iidx hdd scene. Is there a server that we can play on for 28 so we can set rival with friends? Apologize if this is not allowed to be discussed…

2 hours ago, sprewell_nyk said:

I’m quite new to the iidx hdd scene. Is there a server that we can play on for 28 so we can set rival with friends? Apologize if this is not allowed to be discussed…

as a community some do take a screenshot of there score and some take a video 

But Neither asphyxia or the game itself have score submissions and leaderboard, and asphyxia contributors wont support iidx anymore.  

so our hope 👇

Yes, it supports legacy games and IIDX, which Asphyxia doesn't. Also, it allows for score saving, which eaLocalServer doesn't.

It works on:

Beatmania IIDX 20/21/22/23/24/25

The BishiBashi

Museca

Museca 1+1/2

Pop'n Music TUNE STREET, fantasia, Sunny Park, ラピストリア, eclale, うさぎと猫と少年の夢, peace

REFLEC BEAT, limelight, colette, groovin'!!, VOLZZA, VOLZZA 2

SOUND VOLTEX I/II/III/IV

thanks to this guy @konradg  💖 and his apachefriends 

@sprewell_nyk you can quote him and ask him any question you would like regarding iidx 28 🤙

Modifié par Omar2