Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

I don't what went wrong but asphyxia no longer works for me when setting up cards. I have the plugin installed and it connects to the server, but the game outright refuses to set up cards. it USED TO WORK, but now it doesn't and no matter what kind of version of asphyxia im using, no card can be set up. this is also affecting DDR as well. Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

iidx error.png

On 2022. 1. 19. at 10:22 AM, BlueSupernova22 said:

I don't what went wrong but asphyxia no longer works for me when setting up cards. I have the plugin installed and it connects to the server, but the game outright refuses to set up cards. it USED TO WORK, but now it doesn't and no matter what kind of version of asphyxia im using, no card can be set up. this is also affecting DDR as well. Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

iidx error.png

does your asphyxia plugin support bistrover? check this. I know asphyxia bistrover plugin version is v2.0.0.

anyway, can you help me how to connect to the server? my bistrover network doesn't connect it...

Modifié par aslkjfdakdlsfj

All of a sudden, my programs don't pick up any video signal at launch, anymore; not just for this game, but also PopN/SDVX; it's now saying something like "W:graphics::d3d9: failed to acquire sub swap chain, hr=0x8876086c"

I'm able to sometimes get back in the game and see a video signal if I alt-tab a certain number of times, but the sync is way off, now. X_X

I installed the latest redistributables, restarted, and now it works fine. Really weird because these games were all working fine until today. 0-o

Modifié par midnightclubx

On 1/18/2022 at 5:22 PM, BlueSupernova22 said:

iidx error.png

try turning off free play

Le 20/01/2022 à 07:53, aslkjfdakdlsfj a dit :

does your asphyxia plugin support bistrover? check this. I know asphyxia bistrover plugin version is v2.0.0.

anyway, can you help me how to connect to the server? my bistrover network doesn't connect it...

you asphyxia core worked with IIDX bistrover befor ?

9 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

you asphyxia core worked with IIDX bistrover befor ?

yes. I always use asphyxia-core when I launch iidx bistrover. my asphyxia-core plugin also support bistrover verison.

e-amusement particiation is available but status in network options is not connected.

here is my log.txt. I hope someone resolve my problem

The screenshot shows the version name 20210915, but the latest file is 20210830. Because I reinstalled it.

Either way, 20210915 or 20210830 have the same problem, so you don't have to worry about that.(translated)

20220121_0.png

network error.jpg

log.txt

5 hours ago, cheeser said:

Finally CastHour came but I couldn't use asphyxia

I guess plugin is unsupported

and I'm waiting for bemanipatcher's support

Waiting for new plugin....

You can still play 29 in offline mode (no cards and savedata, no premium free etc.)

55 minutes ago, musicjunkie said:

IIDX 29 CastHour: https://mega.nz/file/5MVlwYyA#tZz4lZFsEQwUy070PNUzwcZvY89kkIUrdwu4Asdv6LY
2021101301 update data, apply to bistrover

no apshyxia support, exclusive mode patch: 0x2A0701, i do not have anything

it's not 2021101301, it's 2021101300 (which crashes when you exit premium free, this was fixed in 01)

Modifié par yakaru

11 hours ago, musicjunkie said:

IIDX 29 CastHour: https://mega.nz/file/5MVlwYyA#tZz4lZFsEQwUy070PNUzwcZvY89kkIUrdwu4Asdv6LY
2021101300 update data, apply to bistrover

no apshyxia support, exclusive mode patch: 0x2A0701, i do not have anything

Thx for sharing!

Some features were limited, but I could play :very-good:

Hope it will be supported asphyxia and dll patcher.

I've played alound with HEX edit and could be patched for "forced 120Hz" but others are not such as "premium free"...

• Team

Charteuk.png

(Click to enlarge and Read ! or be banned until the end of your life !)

Topic is temporarily Locked. During this locking period, we give you the opportunity to know our rules. Read them well because we will be even more severe in the Future.
Sujet temporairement vérouillé. Pendant ce vérouillage de post, nous vous donnons l'opportunité de connaitre notre réglement.  Lisez  le bien parce que serons d'autant plus sévère par la suite.

You can read this in french and in english here, if you have a doubt :

Vous pouvez le lire en francais ou en anglais ici,  si vous avez un doute :

Modifié par WildWolf

• The sujet was locked
  • 2 semaines après...
  • Team

Je réouvre le sujet, merci de respecter le réglement, si ce n'est pas le cas, nous fermerons ce sujet.

I reopen the topic, thank you for respecting the rules, it this is not the case, we will close this topic.
Modifié par WildWolf

• The sujet was unlocked
hace 6 horas, Faq_U dijo:

I'm having trouble running Omnimix for Bistrover. Base game runs well, even updated it but I can't launch the bat. I have spicetools on it, do I need bemanitools or can it work on spice? Please and thnx. 

You can run it with spicetools. You have to change the launcher name on the bat. Change "launcher" for "spice64" (or whatever you have named the spicetools launcher)

Modifié par echoesow

6 hours ago, ESV said:

I have a problem that all songs are off-sync (besides that everything works well), how to fix this problem?

Likewise, what mostly fixed it for me was; Don't use WASAPI shared mode, use fullscreen, if you're using lightning mode, set your refresh rate to 120 (instead of 144/240/whatever), close other programs in the background that may try to draw things on the screen, like Discord or Telegram for notifications, & try to avoid having programs open with a heavy workload, or high drive usage. I also noticed that sometimes Windows Defender will try to run a surprise virus scan in the background, and that will make me de-sync too.