Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, ilovebemanix3 said:

"hurr durr i was acting interested" lol you were trying even when people were telling u its fake

were trying even when people were telling u

basically the meaning of boredom, plus it also helped me to learn about that type of encoding, so at least it was a bit helpful

Modifié par Winberhouls

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
11 hours ago, ilovebemanix3 said:

give me casthour and i give you a server capable of supporting everything u said :)

well. i am not interested in you getting more n-0 leaks. go dump yourself

3 hours ago, ilovebemanix3 said:

then stop flexing and make ur own server

How about wait like everyone else? You're not entitled to new releases. Ironic for me to say, but you get my point.

17 hours ago, komikazui said:

How about wait like everyone else? You're not entitled to new releases. Ironic for me to say, but you get my point.

i am waiting, its just retards like this flexing their data that they got after bothering someone for ages to get it

if u have unreleased data and you keep it private thats fine
but flexing it on a forum? lol

and why even bother getting it when you know that no server supports it, lol. if anyone is entitled that qd guy is since "i cant match in casthour with my friends, therefore nobody can have it."
if you were to upload the data people would have made asphyxia plugins/servers so you can match with ur friends.

Modifié par ilovebemanix3
lol

35 minutes ago, J0nny0 said:

> why even bother getting it when you know that no server supports
Idk about u but i know servers that have CH support so uh that statement is not really doing anything
Also having a asphyxia plugin wont help with matching as its a local server... u can match without being on the same server or any server at all (using -ea)... there is a reason why we use VPNs like ZeroTier.

what public server supports ch?

8 hours ago, qdgfgfdgfdgf said:

i think so.

however i wanna seen casthour would been kept until the next version

That is why I don't like bemani communities that centered around n1 rules. People like you roaming around with temporary accounts like some sorta paranoics seeking a chance to create a drama. I don't wanna see you data gatekeepers here. Go back to your enigma/sows discords whatever are you from. 

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
2 hours ago, ryuzo7980 said:

That is why I don't like bemani communities that centered around n1 rules. People like you roaming around with temporary accounts like some sorta paranoics seeking a chance to create a drama. I don't wanna see you data gatekeepers here. Go back to your enigma/sows discords whatever are you from. 

lol n-1 is the fundamental rules of to keep 'safe' and balance with the official arcade konami services. i dont think your idea gonna correct

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
2 hours ago, ryuzo7980 said:

a surprising news that i dont from any community you have told. haha

1 hour ago, qdgfgfdgfdgf said:

lol n-1 is the fundamental rules of to keep 'safe' and balance with the official arcade konami services. i dont think your idea gonna correct

This line is funny. n-1 is nothing but fantasy world. There is no such thing as safety and balance. In case you all forgot, it doesn't matter how old the data is. IT'S STILL A PIRACY. It been discussed like hundred times yet there is still some random individuals who's talking the same sheesh on repeat again and again. :cafe:

Seriously I don't wanna waste my time. If people want CastHour so badly this are they wish. Don't start a dumb drama out of it.

Modifié par ryuzo7980

For those who are asking for invitations to join these n-0 servers, I'll tell you right away that it's not as simple as just showing up and asking, and saying you won't leak anything makes it less credible (at least this is what i think)

Besides, if it were that easy to get into those servers, I'm sure you wouldn't be asking here for getting access in first place.

(btw for more info, do your own research)

Il y a 5 heures, ryuzo7980 a dit :

This line is funny. n-1 is nothing but fantasy world. There is no such thing as safety and balance. In case you all forgot, it doesn't matter how old the data is. IT'S STILL A PIRACY. It been discussed like hundred times yet there is still some random individuals who's talking the same sheesh on repeat again and again. :cafe:

Seriously I don't wanna waste my time. If people want CastHour so badly this are they wish. Don't start a dumb drama out of it.

not really, it allows the arcade rooms to come alive, and to make the game profitable (and therefore to bring this game to life).
I assure you that BEMANI (at a time when this rule was less and less respected) had to ask the hackers to return to the system of n-1.

they are less lax now ... clearly

isnt the only difference between Bistrover and Cast Hour the song selection and UI visuals? why are yall so nutty for it? its not 2005 anymore, we arent gonna get massive game-changing features in new releases. im sure you guys can wait a little bit to play the new hit single by John Konami

10 hours ago, rgbmew said:

isnt the only difference between Bistrover and Cast Hour the song selection and UI visuals? why are yall so nutty for it?

maybe if you read the remywiki page on CH about the new features, you'd understand. the big change is pretty much timing auto-adjust

Modifié par yakaru

4 hours ago, yakaru said:

the big change is pretty much timing auto-adjust

you cant just..... adjust it yourself? like yeah, its a cool feature, but is it really a feature SO IMPORTANT that you cant wait a little while to use?

5 hours ago, rgbmew said:

you cant just..... adjust it yourself? like yeah, its a cool feature, but is it really a feature SO IMPORTANT that you cant wait a little while to use?

yes, you can adjust it yourself in the menu in bistrover (and p much every HD style before). but casthour makes that shit redundant for you by adjusting the offset automatically mid-song based on how you play, saving you one of the biggest headaches with this game, so yes, it is that good of a QoL feature to be considered that important

Modifié par yakaru

you are talking about how the n-1 rule helps arcades and makes the game profitable, but there are countries like mine that don't have a single bemani cabinet  
i have no problem waiting, but you are talking as if everyone who downloads an n-0 file could be spending money in an arcade instead of pirating.It is like denuvo used in games, it only serves to delay the person who was going to pirate the game, I would release it right away, I don't see a problem 

playing game leaks : :)
playing konami arcade leaks : :furax:

lmao, if n-0 releases dont help arcades, then home releases should be n-2, because there are arcades running n-1. if you have an arcade running bistrover and have bistrover at home, why should you go there? i think that we should be on heroic verse and arcades running on eagle, flower etc. should be on bistrover. it makes it fair for official and non official arcades.

If you really want to support konami just buy infinitas subscription. Yes it painful to admit that you should purchase some n-3 (or n-10 depends how many dlc pack you've purchased haha) but I see that not every "n-1 defenders" would do that. 

Modifié par ryuzo7980

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
3 hours ago, ryuzo7980 said:

If you really want to support konami just buy infinitas subscription. Yes it painful to admit that you should purchase some n-3 (or n-10 depends how many dlc pack you've purchased haha) but I see that not every "n-1 defenders" would do that. 

If you have channels or capabilities, you can buy origin encrypted jp data hdd yourself and make the casthour release, not always talking about you. 

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
7 hours ago, dimitrilima said:

you are talking about how the n-1 rule helps arcades and makes the game profitable, but there are countries like mine that don't have a single bemani cabinet  
i have no problem waiting, but you are talking as if everyone who downloads an n-0 file could be spending money in an arcade instead of pirating.It is like denuvo used in games, it only serves to delay the person who was going to pirate the game, I would release it right away, I don't see a problem 

If you want to destroy the lift under this rule and the balance brought about this rule, you can purchase the encrypted original jp version hdd and then crack yourself and post here.

i assure that nobody thanks to your hard work at here unless some people who have shown a grateful attitude to d

the team already