Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

On 1/30/2024 at 3:44 AM, 573agent said:

These data aren't supposed to be publicly available, easy as that. We are lucky enough to be able to play these in the first place. 

I understand that, but when you have people flaunting and posting pics of them playing newer data code nobody has and when asked to share it they say no, it sends a bad message, and what the heck is that kind of response "be patient and wait" wait for what exactly? This is silly. And now let me set the record straight for the people in the back. Konami doesn't care, they don't care about these little forums and discord servers giving out and leaking this stuff, that's been firmly established, and I hate the fact that we have gatekeepers in this community scared of the big bad Konami and brown nosing for them like little teachers pets when more than likely, nothing is gonna happen legally as per my first point about them not caring, so I don't see the point of said people gatekeeping newer data code. it doesn't affect Konami's bottom dollar at the end of the day because there's enough players going to arcades and grinding events, so I don't see the harm in them releasing things when they're out and ready to play and I'm sick and tired of it being policed. This is why I'm bothered by community members keeping stuff like this to themselves and never sharing till months later. And trust me, thousands of people in this community agree with me on these points, and the ones saying stuff like you just said are a small minority, and BTW you look ridiculous and hypocritical saying this because this is a site providing tons of arcade data and data dumps that shouldn't be publically available anyway! Make it make fucking sense! Gimme a damn break with this "shouldn't be publically available" crap dude LOL!

On 1/30/2024 at 3:48 AM, TheKitBoi said:

sows.

And don't bring that up because there's nothing sows exclusive anymore in 2024 because people leak stuff from there constantly, which has been repeated numerous times. Sows is dead for all I care.

Modifié par Desu990

Il y a 8 heures, Desu990 a dit :

I understand that, but when you have people flaunting and posting pics of them playing newer data code nobody has and when asked to share it they say no, it sends a bad message, and what the heck is that kind of response "be patient and wait" wait for what exactly? This is silly. And now let me set the record straight for the people in the back. Konami doesn't care, they don't care about these little forums and discord servers giving out and leaking this stuff, that's been firmly established, and I hate the fact that we have gatekeepers in this community scared of the big bad Konami and brown nosing for them like little teachers pets when more than likely, nothing is gonna happen legally as per my first point about them not caring, so I don't see the point of said people gatekeeping newer data code. it doesn't affect Konami's bottom dollar at the end of the day because there's enough players going to arcades and grinding events, so I don't see the harm in them releasing things when they're out and ready to play and I'm sick and tired of it being policed. This is why I'm bothered by community members keeping stuff like this to themselves and never sharing till months later. And trust me, thousands of people in this community agree with me on these points, and the ones saying stuff like you just said are a small minority, and BTW you look ridiculous and hypocritical saying this because this is a site providing tons of arcade data and data dumps that shouldn't be publically available anyway! Make it make fucking sense! Gimme a damn break with this "shouldn't be publically available" crap dude LOL!

however...  shouldn't be publically available...

Modifié par Lesteph25

7 hours ago, bicarus said:

Your asphyxia plugin is too old & incompatible with Epolis, so it's crashing when you card in.

The card is recognized normally and plugin supports Epolis.

Game crashed when entering song select section.

39 minutes ago, radtea said:

The card is recognized normally and plugin supports Epolis.

Game crashed when entering song select section.

Clearly it doesn't support your version, if it's crashing the game.

Your version is old and need a manual fix, which is here -

Modifié par bicarus

On 1/31/2024 at 11:58 PM, Desu990 said:

And don't bring that up because there's nothing sows exclusive anymore in 2024 because people leak stuff from there constantly, which has been repeated numerous times. Sows is dead for all I care.

it's still not meant to be publicly available.  maybe, just maybe, you can buy the data from those who sells it and share to the public to prove your point. i'm not going to pay like $100 for it, so i rather wait for someone to actually leak it.

1 minute ago, 573agent said:

it's still not meant to be publicly available.  maybe, just maybe, you can buy the data from those who sells it and share to the public to prove your point. i'm not going to pay like $100 for it, so i rather wait for someone to actually leak it.

best not to talk about this because they (the mods/admins) gonna remove it, you'll probably get a warning idk.

for those who complain about the smaller community of people gatekeeping the latest data they have, just do it yourself and share it with the public. else you're just doing nothing but talk.

• 2 semaines après...
On 8/24/2023 at 8:16 PM, drops said:

How did you solve the problem, I'm suffering from the same issue.

The intro, tutorial on standby keeps 120fps, but,

drops to 45fps when entering mode selection,

song selection drops to 45 fps or 35 fps

I have a problem with the gameplay dropping to 35 fps or 25 fps.

I'm using a Surface Pro 8 and Intel Graphics Control Center can't control Vsync.

2023-08-24 200935.png

2023-08-24 201009.png

2023-08-24 201048.png

Something weird has happened!

I ran IIDX 31 EPOLIS and it runs so smoothly.
My hardware hasn't changed, I changed spice2x to default settings and updated to the latest beta.
I tried playing IIDX 30 just to be sure, and it still stutters.

Anyway, on IIDX31 the problem is solved!

31.png

I also find it really appalling and disgusting that we have community members defacing, tampering with and changing data where it's not clean and doesn't work properly anymore and we have to work hard to restore it back to normal working order and modify code to get it working again. Ya'll seriously really need to stop this nonsense and take this a bit more seriously. While some of you think it's funny to see shit like gangnam style and other messed up shit on data and messing with it so it doesn't work and ruining things for people, some of us want data distribution to be a smooth thing and to not be messed with. It seriously needs to stop. Just saying.

9 hours ago, ultrabub563 said:

Does Anyone Have Has A Chance To Re-Upload The RESIDENT All Update?

I don't think anyone will be willing to upload every update from day 1 to the final.

just get the final data from known sources.

On 2/15/2024 at 4:55 AM, Desu990 said:

I also find it really appalling and disgusting that we have community members defacing, tampering with and changing data where it's not clean and doesn't work properly anymore and we have to work hard to restore it back to normal working order and modify code to get it working again. Ya'll seriously really need to stop this nonsense and take this a bit more seriously. While some of you think it's funny to see shit like gangnam style and other messed up shit on data and messing with it so it doesn't work and ruining things for people, some of us want data distribution to be a smooth thing and to not be messed with. It seriously needs to stop. Just saying.

We're at the mercy of people who release those data. There's nothing we can do about it unless someone is willing to do the community a favor by doing what I've said previously.

7 hours ago, wont0309 said:

how to use submonitor? i applied tdj option in dll file and i also have secondary monitor

i can't change note size, note beam size in asphysia

You don't need a second monitor to access the subscreen. Press Page Up and you can use your mouse.

If it is a touch screen, then you can follow this:

https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/wiki/Configuring-touch-screens-as-subscreen

Modifié par bicarus

On 3/2/2024 at 4:54 AM, HungryRambler said:

how to apply iidx 31 epolis from iidx 30 resident 2022103100?

You're going to have to get your Resident updated to Final, which is 2023090500, before you can do that. Tracking down all the upgrades in the path to 0905 from where you're at might be a pain in the ass so I suggest you just download Resident Final full from here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c4jS7Rg9XSJlCmLGfHKLTtHuuAe55bZ1

Then you can apply Epolis initial (2023101800) over it from here:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/DvsmqqCm

Next, apply 2023120600 from here:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/C2MfehqB

2023120600 is the latest publicly available as far as I know. Asphyxia plugin for Epolis is attached.

iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.4_a4_1.zip

Modifié par ganybunz

6 hours ago, ganybunz said:

You're going to have to get your Resident updated to Final, which is 2023090500, before you can do that. Tracking down all the upgrades in the path to 0905 from where you're at might be a pain in the ass so I suggest you just download Resident Final full from here:

2023120600 is the latest publicly available as far as I know. Asphyxia plugin for Epolis is attached.

iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.4_a4_1.zip 64.92 kB · 6 downloads

Om My Thank You So Much i can now able to play iidx especially epolis since iidx was officially pulled out at arcades here in the philippines

15 hours ago, HungryRambler said:

Om My Thank You So Much i can now able to play iidx especially epolis since iidx was officially pulled out at arcades here in the philippines

sdvx nemsys cabs will be the next, people are already feeling the pain when jubeat was pulled out. 😞

En 5/3/2024 a las 16:27, ganybunz dijo:

iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.4_a4_1.zip 64.92 kB · 35 descargas

Thanks for the delayed update, however your Asphyxia plugin doesn't seem to work...i came from Resident, then applied the first EPOLIS patch (2023101800) and the data succesion worked flawlessly, but once i apply the 2023120600 update, the login process rejects the profile with "Network Error" and it doesn't even let me create a new profile because the same reason.

log.txt

Modifié par jedagopi
grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.

2 hours ago, jedagopi said:

Thanks for the delayed update, however your Asphyxia plugin doesn't seem to work...i came from Resident, then applied the first EPOLIS patch (2023101800) and the data succesion worked flawlessly, but once i apply the 2023120600 update, the login process rejects the profile with "Network Error" and it doesn't even let me create a new profile because the same reason.

log.txt 131.42 kB · 1 download

Follow instructions below for 1206 asphyxia

Hey, guys.

I just received the soundtrack and I'm giving it to you again this year.

Sorry I can't help you with the vinyl recordings, I don't have the environment for them.

Have a nice sound game life!

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QgbOEuEdvpmCnpKTvyczFg?pwd=d46c 提取码: d46c

17 minutes ago, maguroid said:

Hey, guys.

I just received the soundtrack and I'm giving it to you again this year.

Sorry I can't help you with the vinyl recordings, I don't have the environment for them.

Have a nice sound game life!

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QgbOEuEdvpmCnpKTvyczFg?pwd=d46c 提取码: d46c

appreciate the effort but no one outside of China is going to install Baidu's file sharing program

7 minutes ago, wesleywt23 said:

Everytime it says get ready and music starts on tdj mode, it crashed

post the log.txt

Modifié par bicarus

15 minutes ago, wesleywt23 said:

[2024/03/05 19:12:29] M:cpuutils: brand     :         Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

[2024/03/05 19:12:29] M:cpuutils:   AVX2    : NOT supported

[2024/03/05 19:14:44] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION

Your processor is too old and lacks the feature (AVX2) which is required to play videos.

You might be able to find a patch around here that disables AVX2 instructions which will allow you to play the game without videos.

Or it might just be time for you to upgrade.

Modifié par bicarus

1 minute ago, bicarus said:

[2024/03/05 19:12:29] M:cpuutils: brand     :         Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

[2024/03/05 19:12:29] M:cpuutils:   AVX2    : NOT supported

[2024/03/05 19:14:44] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION

Your processor is too old and lacks the feature (AVX2) which is required to play videos.

You might be able to find a patch around here that disables AVX2 instructions which will allow you to play the game without videos.

Or it might just be time for you to upgrade.

like epolis?

29 minutes ago, bicarus said:

appreciate the effort but no one outside of China is going to install Baidu's file sharing program

post the log.txt

I've had so many opportunities to use it recently that I've had to use a trivial share. My apologies.

I have created a new share link.

And the drain link took a while to create for some reason, but I was able to create it, so I've included that as well.

I apologize for sharing baidu first.

https://terabox.com/s/1m75YERIVymT0u6rADSMmbA

https://pixeldrain.com/l/5YAaoHF1