Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

19 minutes ago, shim said:

epolis Omni 적용방법을 알고 싶습니다. bin 파일은 어디에 넣어야 하나요? 받은 파일을 모두 데이터 파일에 덮어 썼는데 게임에 노래가 없습니다.

Of course, I checked Omni and all songs unlock using dll patcher.

16 minutes ago, bicarus said:

향신료를 사용하여 실행

spice64.exe -iidx -io -modules modules bm2dx_omni.dll

Do I need to copy the bm2dx.dll file and write omni? I'm using the latest Spice.

17 minutes ago, bicarus said:

어떤 bin 파일인가요?

그냥 다 덮어쓰세요.

This is Resident's

music_omni.bin file located at https://rentry.org/iidxdump Also, can you tell me what the problem is that the illustrations do not appear even though I am not skilled enough to clear B rank a lot? I overwrote the illustration file in ganybunz's post, but the b-rank clear illustration did not appear before. Thank you for your answer.

12 minutes ago, shim said:

Do I need to copy the bm2dx.dll file and write omni? I'm using the latest Spice.

This is Resident's

music_omni.bin file located at https://rentry.org/iidxdump Also, can you tell me what the problem is that the illustrations do not appear even though I am not skilled enough to clear B rank a lot? I overwrote the illustration file in ganybunz's post, but the b-rank clear illustration did not appear before. Thank you for your answer.

You are probably missing some updates if you are missing image (IFS) files, maybe start from scratch?

On 10/28/2023 at 6:34 AM, AssPiston said:

hello, if im missing a bunch of songs from previous resident updates. Is it safe to just copy them over if im alredy on epolis?

by missing songs i mean like, when im stopping on the song in song selection it doesnt play the preview for the song so im assuming theyre missing.

thank you!

Same here actually. 

I had 2023090500 with Omni, found that in Resident folder a few songs had no preview and the files does not exist. 

Log below:
[2023/10/29 19:16:49] W:Sound: t@CªȂ¢: /data/sound/30231/30231_pre.2dx
[2023/10/29 19:17:26] W:Sound: t@CªȂ¢: /data/sound/30229/30229_pre.2dx
[2023/10/29 19:17:27] W:Sound: t@CªȂ¢: /data/sound/30229/30229_pre.2dx

18 minutes ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

would anyone mind actually helping me as well?

your answer is on first page . read 👍

if you are not using sub screen set your NVidia (MAX FRAME RATE to 60FPS ) in NVidia control panel in manage 3D setting 

Otherwise read fist page

Modifié par Omar2

Il y a 4 heures, alexsoftwareoficial a dit :

i actually have another issue:

the screen for lincle(and resort anthem btw) is sligtly tilted

resort anthem also has lags when in song

how can i solve this?

for your problem with lincle :

you MUST set Vsync : ON

4 hours ago, MustacheHero24 said:

anyone have songs in Resident that are missing? There's no preview song and as soon as i select to play it just takes me back to the song selection screen.

You're probably missing an omnimix

Modifié par ganybunz

9 hours ago, MustacheHero24 said:

anyone have songs in Resident that are missing? There's no preview song and as soon as i select to play it just takes me back to the song selection screen.

Same issue here, I have all Omnimix tried several times to fix it but gave up, never had this before 😞 

2 hours ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

it is

one have you used these on first Page 👉 

ASIO4ALL_2_14_English

VisualCppRedist_AIO_x86_x64_58.zip

Microsoft DirectX

ffdshow

K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1520_Full

OpenAl

PureCodec20201225

Windows_MediaFeaturePack

|!!!!! Have you used ffdhow and converted the codec to libavcodec !!!!!

Screenshot2023-10-31131525.png.f373c750c089a9531142dfea01c801ff.png

Screenshot2023-10-31131803.png.7f7dc23697602296830b381fbf9e432d.png

TWO !!!! have you used Game Loader All RH.exe 👉 PRESS ME PLEASE

THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO LUNCH These GAMEs

No:4 spice and spice2x

Lincle and Resort Anthem there are 3 ways only:

1. using PC Launcher which is the normal execution of .exe
  2. using BemaniTools
  3. using Game Loader All RH.exe

Your Answer was on First Page

TEST IT OUT

Is the EPOLIS download link on front page (this one: "https://pixeldrain.com/u/wrSMWfU2" ) everything you would need to "update" the latest RESIDENT version? What I mean is, if we copy that over our 30th install do we have all of the EPOLIS tracks or is it only some of them? I thought what I saw previously was only a selection of a few songs from EPOLIS so that's why I'm curious about this one.

Il y a 11 heures, maxman a dit :

I checked class_course_data.bin. really?

9dan

ハイテックトキオ ANOTHER

Future is Dead ANOTHER

Wanna Party? LEGGENDARIA

ΕΛΠΙΣ ANOTHER

10dan

Beat Radiance LEGGENDARIA

Sense 2007 ANOTHER

儚キ戀ノ幻想譚 ANOTHER

reunion ANOTHER

chuden

SOLID STATE SQUAD LEGGENDARIA

DAY DREAM ANOTHER

Blue Rain LEGGENDARIA

Almagest ANOTHER

kaiden

TITANS RETURN LEGGENDARIA

SAMURAI-Scramble LEGGENDARIA

n/a ANOTHER

冥 ANOTHER

Where was the file located in the game?

On 10/12/2023 at 7:00 PM, Funrto said:

Yep, that mini version can be installed on top of 2023090500 with existing 20230404 omnimix.

Sorry but I'm still a little unclear. I'm on 20230404 with omni and looking to update to the latest EPOLIS. Was this 2023090500 omni data incomplete? Where it says no keysounds makes it sound like it's a kind of temporary version of the songs data. I don't want to have to download the entire 100gb of EPOLIS data but would like to get all the omni data I'm missing but not if it's incomplete songs. I've been successfully playing using the installs in this thread for a year or so but maybe I've been confused about how these updates actually work/are delivered. I've never run into a song in game that seemed to be missing keysounds. Also how do I tell what version of omnimix I have? I'm seeing the recent ones listed as v13 and v14 but I don't think any of the others I've installed have had version numbers shown anywhere.

On 11/1/2023 at 12:46 AM, maxman said:

I checked class_course_data.bin. really?

9dan

ハイテックトキオ ANOTHER

Future is Dead ANOTHER

Wanna Party? LEGGENDARIA

ΕΛΠΙΣ ANOTHER

10dan

Beat Radiance LEGGENDARIA

Sense 2007 ANOTHER

儚キ戀ノ幻想譚 ANOTHER

reunion ANOTHER

chuden

SOLID STATE SQUAD LEGGENDARIA

DAY DREAM ANOTHER

Blue Rain LEGGENDARIA

Almagest ANOTHER

kaiden

TITANS RETURN LEGGENDARIA

SAMURAI-Scramble LEGGENDARIA

n/a ANOTHER

冥 ANOTHER

class_course_data.bin is found.Is there any way to enable these locked courses in the game?

1 hour ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

omar, betcha didnt know that ALL RH gives me the closetimer.dat error

For the loader
to work, you must:

1. must put the 3 exe in the folder of a game
2. launch the file Game Loader Installer.exe (to be done only once)
3. go to C:\Users\ my session \AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH
4. Edit TTX.ini and add the warning=agree line (in [ignore]) *
5. launch the Game Loader Config.exe file from allrh
6. launch Game Loader All RH.exe

1.To put the 3 exe in the folder of a game
2.launch the Game Loader Installer.exe file (do it once)
3.Go to 😄 \ Users \ My Session \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH
4.Edit TTX.ini and add the line warning = agree (in [ignore]) *
5. run the Game Loader Config.exe file from allrh
6. Launch Game Loader All RH.exe

--

*= plus d'infos sur cette ligne / more information on this line :

Find the ttx.ini file located (depending on the system) in:

Search TTX.ini located According the O.S:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

Windows XP, "C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER NAME \ Application Data \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

- Open ttx.ini with notepad and modify the line:

- Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify like this:

[ignore]

Warning = Agree

After that, don't forget to install Game Loader Installer.exe in each game to get the necessary files.

After that, don't forget install Game Loader Installer.exe in each game to get necessary files.

--

Pour supprimer le numéro de version posté en bas de l'écran il faut éditer le fichier setting.ini qui est dans:
For remove the "game loader all rh" number version posted in bottom screen, edit the setting.ini in:

c:\users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

et mettre :
and edit:

[FileVersion]
Show=0

5 hours ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

you think i do not have an answer to your closetimer.dat error 

i believe you downloaded the game from nyaa 

and the game is inside a folder like 

D:\Downloads\Bemani ♥ Touhou\Beatmania iidx\Beatmania iidx 18 resort anthem (arcade)

something like that let say

WELL Game Loader All RH.exe DOSE NOT Recognize the ♥

so change the folder name or cut and paste the game somewhere else

and install Game Loader All RH.exe Again

when you play the game and enjoy remember Me and @Lesteph25 Come back and put hearts

You Welcome👍

Modifié par Omar2

I think I've got everything I need to start updating from 2023040400 to 2023101800 with omnimix but I've run into one potential problem. How do I know if I've got all the omni data I need before applying v13 and v14? The most recent omnimix update I added to my 2023040400 install is from a file labeled "Resident_omni_20230404.7z" (that I got from here) which includes a txt file labeled "Read me when you got a new version of omni.txt" with the contents that say it's "Omnimix for Resident v8". Is there a v9-v12 that I'm missing? Is it a mistake? I don't see anything in the rentry guide mentioning anything other than omni v13 and v14 for Resident.

What's up with the EPOLIS dll patcher? https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html won't let me save the patched dll file. I've never run into this with any of the previous patchers. It gets blocked by malwarebytes browser guard and even if you tell it to proceed it still won't save. Gives a "We can’t connect to the server at undefined" error.

4 hours ago, monsty said:

What's up with the EPOLIS dll patcher? https://patcher.turksigara.net/epolis.html won't let me save the patched dll file. I've never run into this with any of the previous patchers. It gets blocked by malwarebytes browser guard and even if you tell it to proceed it still won't save. Gives a "We can’t connect to the server at undefined" error.

Get rid of said malwarebytes browser guard, problem solved

17 hours ago, alexsoftwareoficial said:

• Start with newly extracted fresh game 
  • put and install Game Loader All RH.exe
  • grab Ea local server.exe from first page and put it in same folder
  • inside conf folder rewrite ea3-config.xml network inside

<network>
        <timeout __type="u32">10000</timeout>
        <sz_xrpc_buf __type="u32">102400</sz_xrpc_buf>
        <ssl __type="bool">0</ssl>
        <services __type="str">http://localhost:8080/</services>
    </network>

• start Game Loader Config.exe and edit settings as your prefer

mine is Loader Settings.zip look at the photos

and save every thing

• configure your buttons in config.bat  

• Run Ea local server.exe and start it 

• Run Game Loader All RH.exe and enjoy 

Now every time you want to start the game you need to 

Run Ea local server.exe and start it 

Run Game Loader All RH.exe and enjoy 

Modifié par Omar2

17 hours ago, bicarus said:

Get rid of said malwarebytes browser guard, problem solved

That's ignoring my question. I said that even if you bypass the browser guard it still doesn't work. I got it to work using Edge instead of Firefox but even Edge said it was suspicious. So the question is why is this happening now when it never did in the past? Do we know why we should be confident that it's safe to use? This forum is the only real resource there is so I don't think it's an unreasonable question.

On the subject of troubleshooting 31, I got it running mostly solid but I ran into a couple problems I noticed. There was at least one song, can't remember which one but it was labeled with (old version) just below the same song. The song without the old version label worked fine but the old version one would kick you right back out to the song selection screen. The other problem I had was that sometimes, but rarely, the syncing issue would happen. I've using all the settings I was using with RESIDENT and Bistrover (spice, patcher, and nvidia settings) that had me running 100% solid. I've followed the guides. For me though I do need to turn on the low latency mode in nvidia control panel because if I don't the audio stutters. I'm using ASIO because if I don't my latency is too high. Any ideas?

9 minutes ago, monsty said:

That's ignoring my question. I said that even if you bypass the browser guard it still doesn't work. I got it to work using Edge instead of Firefox but even Edge said it was suspicious. So the question is why is this happening now when it never did in the past? Do we know why we should be confident that it's safe to use? This forum is the only real resource there is so I don't think it's an unreasonable question.

On the subject of troubleshooting 31, I got it running mostly solid but I ran into a couple problems I noticed. There was at least one song, can't remember which one but it was labeled with (old version) just below the same song. The song without the old version label worked fine but the old version one would kick you right back out to the song selection screen. The other problem I had was that sometimes, but rarely, the syncing issue would happen. I've using all the settings I was using with RESIDENT and Bistrover (spice, patcher, and nvidia settings) that had me running 100% solid. I've followed the guides. For me though I do need to turn on the low latency mode in nvidia control panel because if I don't the audio stutters. I'm using ASIO because if I don't my latency is too high. Any ideas?

Sometimes, when you download EXEs and DLLs in a browser, various virus / malware scans will complain, and that includes Malwarebytes, Defender built into Windows and Edge, Google's scanners built into Chrome, etc. They trigger false positives based on patterns in the file you are downloading. This means based on the contents of the DLL you download, it can complain, and make you click through a bunch of buttons to download. You make the decision if a file is actually safe or not.

For "Gives a "We can’t connect to the server at undefined" error. " it sound pretty obvious that you ran into a problem with Malwarebytes specifically (e.g., malwarebytes servers are down at the moment) and nothing to do with actual virus or malware.

For songs that kick you back out to the song selection, it means you have bad / missing/ corrupt files.

For desync issues follow https://iidx.org/infinitas_pc except do it for spice64.exe

Modifié par bicarus