Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone. I'm desperate to ask you for help. The game refuses to start without a Fix. Without this, it issues the message "exception illegal instruction" even after an error, it reaches the fps counter with disabled io and crashes there. After the fix, with wasapi, it crashes with an error, which usually appears when you incorrectly specified the frequency in the settings. But everything is right there. 16 bit 44100 hz. With asio4all v2 it starts, but there is no sound. Completely. Even if I look through the mixer, it is turned on full power and does not play sounds. I'm at a dead end. For as long as I play, I have never had such problems. (Sorry for the bad speech, I use a translator)

7 minutes ago, NekomineTheNeko said:

Hello everyone. I'm desperate to ask you for help. The game refuses to start without a Fix. Without this, it issues the message "exception illegal instruction" even after an error, it reaches the fps counter with disabled io and crashes there. After the fix, with wasapi, it crashes with an error, which usually appears when you incorrectly specified the frequency in the settings. But everything is right there. 16 bit 44100 hz. With asio4all v2 it starts, but there is no sound. Completely. Even if I look through the mixer, it is turned on full power and does not play sounds. I'm at a dead end. For as long as I play, I have never had such problems. (Sorry for the bad speech, I use a translator)

post log.txt

please try wasapi first and then post log (asio is harder to get right)

Modifié par bicarus

8 hours ago, Funrto said:

np :)

Does anyone know what does All Notes Preview 12s do from patcher? I've tried it and I couldn't see the difference.

image.png.3a9b59ccfc9519fb1c17698a29a13658.png

when you start a song, it shows you a preview of where the first note will fall

by default, it only previews it for easy songs (level 5 I think?)

if you enable it, then it enables it for all difficulties

usually this is a setting changed on webui, but you can do this using hex edits too

On 4/29/2023 at 12:56 PM, Potatog6 said:

I use 1.4.3a3 and it works without issues. Here is the DL link for it. https://www.filemail.com/d/klkuevzevlfrqri

On a side note, I don't get the whole appeal of using a separate touchscreen for TDJ over the spice2x subscreen shortcut. Doesn't feel like it'd be that much faster especially when you can use your keyboard to search for songs.

Is there a significant difference between the 1.4.3 plugin and the 1.4.3a3 plugin? The files for 1.4.3a3 have dates that are more recent but the most recent update to the install guide links to 1.4.3. (Is that Funrto's guide? Thank you for the excellent guide)

3 hours ago, monsty said:

Is there a significant difference between the 1.4.3 plugin and the 1.4.3a3 plugin? The files for 1.4.3a3 have dates that are more recent but the most recent update to the install guide links to 1.4.3. (Is that Funrto's guide? Thank you for the excellent guide)

Unfortunately, that file he provided is expired, so I can't examine the difference without having that file first.

Modifié par Funrto

4 hours ago, monsty said:

Fixes from 1.4.3 to 1.4.3_a3
- Fixed where New Card was unable to register.
- Added Event Save support for RESIDENT.
- Updated Customize [Lane Cover] Lists (RESIDENT_1208)

25 minutes ago, sillytrew said:

Hello, I was following this guide, but it kept crashing whenever I tried running spice64.
I put my headphones to 16 bit, 44100hz, used wasapi, and it still crashed.
The log is me running it offline, with my audio through ASIO4ALL.
please help

log.txt 68.21 kB · 0 downloads

[----/--/-- --:--:--] W:mounttab: boot(/dev/nvram2,/dev/nvram) mount error(80070011)

follow guide and modify avs-config.xml

3 hours ago, sillytrew said:

that's weird, couple things to try

• try deleting dev/nvram folder
  • make sure all the game files are not marked "read only" in windows
  • make sure you're not seeding torrent from game folder
  • remove -iidxbio2fw option (this is for real arcade cabs only) - usually this results in USB I/O error not a crash, but worth a try anyway

Modifié par bicarus

8 hours ago, bicarus said:

that's weird, couple things to try

• try deleting dev/nvram folder
  • make sure all the game files are not marked "read only" in windows
  • make sure you're not seeding torrent from game folder
  • remove -iidxbio2fw option (this is for real arcade cabs only) - usually this results in USB I/O error not a crash, but worth a try anyway

I tried these, but no dice. 
Although whenever I tried to unmark "read only" in file properties, it would always be back as a black square, no matter how many times I unmarked it.

dfg.PNG

When I tried to update from 221031 to 221208, I get the error in the attached image and the game will not start.
I was able to play 221031 with no problems.

For the update I performed the following
[data][prop]bm2dx.dll from inside the Content folder in 221208
Copied and overwritten inside the Content folder inside 221031.

This
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFfRb9nQK-riCdKChFprocVr97TqUxYra63wSK2fplo/edit#heading=h.wiyfhaxcdugt
I have followed "How to update IIDX?" but it doesn't work.

I think I can ignore the orange error message because the 221031 I backed up can boot normally, but I don't understand the red error message part.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Please help me,thanks.

エラーログ.png

1 hour ago, Hinata said:

When I tried to update from 221031 to 221208, I get the error in the attached image and the game will not start.

I improved 'How to update IIDX' guide to be more clear on what should person do to avoid encountering this future error.

Go see 'W:libutils: 'C:\LDJ\contents\libavs-win64.dll (or bm2dx.dll)' couldn't be loaded:' in the troubleshooting section on my guide

Modifié par Funrto

32 minutes ago, Funrto said:

「IIDX の更新方法」ガイドを改善して、この将来のエラーの発生を回避するために何をすべきかをより明確にしました。

私のガイドのトラブルシューティングのセクションにある「W:libutils: 'C:\LDJ\contents\libavs-win64.dll (or bm2dx.dll)' could not be loaded:」を参照してください。

I greatly appreciate your reply.
I will check to see if there are any duplicates.
I can't try it today due to lack of time, but I will try it later and post the results.

6 hours ago, Funrto said:

I improved 'How to update IIDX' guide to be more clear on what should person do to avoid encountering this future error.

Go see 'W:libutils: 'C:\LDJ\contents\libavs-win64.dll (or bm2dx.dll)' couldn't be loaded:' in the troubleshooting section on my guide

I think you made a typo on that updated entry. It mentions that bm2dx.dll should be in the "prop" folder but I think you meant "modules". As always, thank you for this incredible guide.

6 hours ago, monsty said:

I think you made a typo on that updated entry. It mentions that bm2dx.dll should be in the "prop" folder but I think you meant "modules". As always, thank you for this incredible guide.

Np, I have fixed that typo now. Let me know if there's anything else to fix or add in my guide.

Anyone knows a fix for Skip Decide Screen option from patcher? I've tried that on, and it still loads decide screen after selecting a song.

Modifié par Funrto

22 hours ago, Funrto said:

今後このエラーが発生しないようにするにはどうすればよいかをより明確にするために、「IIDX の更新方法」ガイドを改善しました。

私のガイドのトラブルシューティングセクションの「W:libutils: 'C:\LDJ\contents\libavs-win64.dll (または bm2dx.dll)' をロードできませんでした:」を参照してください。

I checked the duplicate as revised and it works perfectly.
Thank you so much for your help!

I had written a glitch question here, but it was all my fault.

(I use translations).

Modifié par c2d
self-resolution (of a problem)

3 hours ago, TrailblazerYT said:

Can someone help me out? My game has been crashing even though it's my first time launching it.

log.txt 67.33 kB · 1 download

[2023/05/11 15:24:19] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::IsFormatSupported
[2023/05/11 15:24:19] W:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::IsFormatSupported failed, hr=0x8889000e
[2023/05/11 14:24:32] W:SuperstepSound: Audio device is not available!!!

Audio issue, if you set the game to use exclusive audio, then ensure your audio device can support exclusive mode @ 44.1khz. If you used shared mode hex edit, then make sure you set your audio device to 44.1khz.

3 hours ago, likesky said:
How do I fix the network error on the start screen?

did you enable local server, or asphyxia? post log.txt?

Modifié par bicarus

2 hours ago, bicarus said:

[2023/05/11 15:24:19] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::IsFormatSupported
[2023/05/11 15:24:19] W:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::IsFormatSupported failed, hr=0x8889000e
[2023/05/11 14:24:32] W:SuperstepSound: Audio device is not available!!!

Audio issue, if you set the game to use exclusive audio, then ensure your audio device can support exclusive mode @ 44.1khz. If you used shared mode hex edit, then make sure you set your audio device to 44.1khz.

did you enable local server, or asphyxia? post log.txt?

i always on asphyxia but it doesn't seem to recognize it

log.txt

6 hours ago, bicarus said:

game can connect to asphyxia, but if you get networt error, you probably have bad asphyxia plugin? get iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.3_a3.zip and try again?

also you have -device option which is not needed.

i changed iidx-asphyxia-v1.4.3_a3 but still doesn't work

which devece option should i turn off?

123.png

12.png

Hello again. I brought 5 logs with different situations. I think something will work out with this variety. 1.Default, SEE patch. 2.Wasapi-asio. SSE patch. 3.asio-asio,SSE patch. 4. No patch SIZE, default. 5.No patch,Asio and wasapi,starting without sound. If I didn't add something, it means it was already in the logs with other variations. The Shared Mode patch is enabled. My gigabyte ga-ma770-ud3 v2.0 motherboard is old, I know, but Sound Voltex 4 works stably and without bugs with sound and start. Those logs that are torn off, there the games fly out. Like everything. If something is unclear, speak up and offer. I'll read it and try. (I am writing through a translator.) My configuration pc. 6gb Ram,1tb HDD, rx 550 2gb, amd athlon x2 2 cores, 1,7ghz.

log.txt log.txt1 log.txt5 log.txt4 log.txt3 log.txt2