Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, NotEarl said:

How does this link work? It asks me to log in with a Microsoft account and then tells me I don't have access?

Edit: error message is " We're sorry, but [mymicrosoftaccount] can't be found in the kriselive-my.sharepoint.com directory. Please try again later, while we try to automatically fix this for you.

Modifié par monsty
to include error message

[2023/03/14 03:05:12] W:libutils: 'F:\iidx 30 resident\LDJ-003-2022103100\contents\libavs-win64.dll' couldn't be loaded: The specified module could not be found.

now it asks for this. it never used to say that before. where can i find this file?

Got it to work by deleting the bm2dx.dll file that came with the update

Modifié par megido

Hello everyone,

After a lot of hour, i make work Beatmania IIDX Resident.

For who have some problem, follow this step :

- install LDJ-003-2022101900 (principal folder)

- after "LDJ-003-2022101900 to 2022102500 clean" mega download are somewhere in the subject 

- and "LDJ-003-2022103100_clean" mega download are somewhere in the subject 

Tools :

- Spicetools 22-10-21 (download on github)

- Asphyxia v1.40d + iidx plugin

Follow the instruction in this link

- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SFfRb9nQK-riCdKChFprocVr97TqUxYra63wSK2fplo/edit

- first things to do when the game launch is press "service" button for configure the shop to "Asphyxia" on Network section

- enjoy (i hope)

Thanks a lot for share this arcade game ^^

8 hours ago, midnightclubx said:

I tested out the new Omnimix, and I found these songs I circled were not working, since they were displaying 000 BPM. The other Infinitas/newer Omnimix songs work fine, however!

dunwork.png

You need the first Infinitas expansion to the Omni. I can share them do you only need the song folder? The songs have no custom videos. @masao You thank you for sharing which # the music data is.

https://easyupload.io/ftoia8

Pls feel free to reup this as the link has an expiration date. @Omar2

Modifié par NotEarl

2 hours ago, NotEarl said:

You need the first Infinitas expansion to the Omni. I can share them do you only need the song folder? The songs have no custom videos. @masao You thank you for sharing which # the music data is.

Pls feel free to reup this as the link has an expiration date. @Omar2

Thank you very much! All sounds worked fine.

Modifié par masao

Le 11/03/2023 à 22:07, NotEarl a dit :

1208omni + inifinitas DLC musics.

From made for asphyxia by @POLKA* from the 2CC server.

https://easyupload.io/qxykxh

This is not the 20221208 UPDATE. You'll need the CastHour Omni installed. These are just the Omni files updated for the 20221208 update. The actual update is coming soon.

Thank you so much. 

But, How can i get file "ifs_hook.dll"? 

After creating the omnimix executable batch file, a card unit I/O error appears. 

I can't insert the card, but I think it is because I don't have this file "ifs_hook.dll", is it true?

The network connection is OK. Only card unit I/O displays error.

Please help me.

hello everybody,

i think you know it ^^

But with asphyxia, you can change the look of your caracter !

Here you can find how to do :

https://rgbmew.neocities.org/corepreviews/core

My question : do you know another site with all "qpro code" ?

Because in this site, they are no qpro code for the face and the body 😞

On 3/13/2023 at 8:37 AM, NotEarl said:

WAIT? Did they get a new discord server? I was in the old one before but only talked in the server, never add people here as friend.... Do you mind share the new server's link?😥

5 hours ago, shot2938 said:

Thank you so much. 

But, How can i get file "ifs_hook.dll"? 

After creating the omnimix executable batch file, a card unit I/O error appears. 

I can't insert the card, but I think it is because I don't have this file "ifs_hook.dll", is it true?

The network connection is OK. Only card unit I/O displays error.

Please help me.

Here's how to get omni working:
1) Rename your bm2dx.dll to bm2dx.dll.bak in modules folder for backup.
2) In the omni zip file, rename bm2dx_omni.dll to bm2dx.dll and put it in the modules folder in your IIDX.
3) In that zip file, go to /data_mods/omnimix folder and extract all contents to data folder.

4) Go to https://easyupload.io/ftoia8 and download infinitas expansion zip file.

5) In that zip file, go to 1st infinitas-pop'n crossovers folder and extract all contents to the /data/sound folder in your IIDX.

6) Launch spice64.exe

About the EA card issue you encountered, tbh I have no idea what ifs_hook.dll is, nor do I have it in my IIDX folder. However, I don't think that file necessarily have anything to do with EA card issue, as I can insert card just fine without ifs_hook.dll.

Make sure your ea3-config.xml file in prop folder routes the game to your Asphyxia server and also check your Service URL is set to your Asphyxia address in spicecfg.

3 hours ago, The_Stunt3r said:

My question : do you know another site with all "qpro code" ?

Because in this site, they are no qpro code for the face and the body 😞

https://qp-previews.web.app/

Does anyone know how to fix game crashing issue when It's in TDJ?

Here's the following methods I've tried with no success:

a) I made sure audio is set to 16 bit, 44100 Hz
b) Tried toggle on/off WASAPI shared mode, Lightning Mode, Camera Crash Fix, Shim Lightning Mode IO, Bypass Lightning Monitor Error, Show Lightning Model Folder in LDJ.

c) Set the IIDX folder to not read-only

d) Deleting Japanese characters in first line of ea3-config.xml

log.txt

Modifié par Funrto

58 minutes ago, Funrto said:

Does anyone know how to fix game crashing issue when It's in TDJ?

Apparently that's just an issue specially for Omnimix for some reason from what I heard. I'm playing TDJ without Omnimix for hours and haven't had a single crash. 

Modifié par Potatog6

3 hours ago, Potatog6 said:

Apparently that's just an issue specially for Omnimix for some reason from what I heard. I'm playing TDJ without Omnimix for hours and haven't had a single crash. 

I see. Apparently, trying to play songs with Omni enabled from patcher also crash the whole game. I'm hoping for a fix soon.

Modifié par Funrto
correction

16 hours ago, NotEarl said:

You need the first Infinitas expansion to the Omni. I can share them do you only need the song folder? The songs have no custom videos. @masao You thank you for sharing which # the music data is.

Pls feel free to reup this as the link has an expiration date. @Omar2

Thank you so much! I had a feeling it was because I was missing some files!

11 hours ago, PPP0228 said:

WAIT? Did they get a new discord server? I was in the old one before but only talked in the server, never add people here as friend.... Do you mind share the new server's link?😥

I second this! I was part of the last version before it got shut down. >>

18 hours ago, Funrto said:

I see. Apparently, trying to play songs with Omni enabled from patcher also crash the whole game. I'm hoping for a fix soon.

Is this crash only happening when using TDJ mode? I copied over omnimix and enabled it in patcher and didn't have any crashes after testing a few songs (omnimix and non omnimix) but I am using LDJ. Also is the crash happening every time an omnimix song is loaded? I'm wondering if after a longer play session I'll start to get crashes or if using LDJ will keep it from happening.

20 hours ago, tmx said:
I installed 1208 infinitas, but on the song selection screen, only "ha.lle.lu.jah" is written incorrectly.
Anyone know how to deal with this?

IMG_2339.JPG

I suspect there may be corrupt or missing data related to this song in particular. I haven't tried to play it yet but I did get an error in the spicetools console referring to this song. My game ran fine including all the other omnimix songs I tried.

EDIT: I included screenshots of the error in the console pertaining to this problem. The song was still playable without problem, though.

hallelujahsonglist.jpg

hallelujahconsoleerror.jpg

Modifié par monsty
added screenshots of error