Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, xtriko said:

Hi there! My friends, I'm having an issue running IIDX Resident. To be honest, I don't remember changing anything and it stopped working. on the pre-load I can see an error appearing, here's the log:

[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:network: SpiceTools Network
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:network: Network preferences: 10.9.0.0
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:avs-ea3: booting (using prop/ea3-config.xml)
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] F:avs-core: failed to read config file (prop/ea3-config.xml): 0x80092202
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:logger: stop
[2023/01/26 18:47:11] I:rawinput: disposing devices

Can someone give me some hints? Thank you in advance guys

Delete the first two lines in prop\ea3-config.xml

13 hours ago, bicarus said:

Delete the first two lines in prop\ea3-config.xml

That worked instantly on my previous Resident version and somehow on latest it kept. I tried to see differences in both folder structures and files. I understood that some prop files were missing. Copy paste fixed that issue and with your help by saying to delete those lines, I was able to run the game, create a profile and also install the omnimix version updating the bm2x file via patcher. Now only DDR A3 remains to find out how to save scores ;) Once again, great hint my friend. cheers!

9 minutes ago, IKnowYou said:

need help with turntable problem, whenever i + or - on the turn table the input gets stuck unless i move it far enough to stop it, any recommendations? using phenoixwan+

Did you configure it in the analog menu of spicetools or did you bind the turntable in key settings? It should be configured within the analog tab.  

So this is unrelated to Resident home data. This is in regards to our Round 1 Resident AC machine.

So previously, we had issues with the machine freezing and having to reboot, then problems with it booting and so the R1 techs finally sent the PC off to Cali to get worked on then they sent it to Japan to get fixed. The word is they completely reformatted the PC and installed “everything” necessary to run Resident. 

After two months, we finally got it back. The good news is we haven’t experienced any freezing or issues with it booting, however, there is a new issue and the issue is the volume level. The volume level is so low, even at max volume settings (see attached) you can hear people talking behind you and hardly hear the song. 

-We can confirm that there are no external volume knobs by the test/service button. (See attached) 
-The PCM cables are supposedly connected correctly

-There are no volume knobs internally where the PC is being housed 

My only idea is that when they reformatted the PC they didn’t install the motherboard audio drivers as I have experienced a similar issue when I recently formatted my PC and tried to play Resident home data.   

Other than that, I just have no clue what the problem might be. Any help is appreciated as it’s so awesome to have a working Resident machine but so awful to play on with low volume. 

Best,

Rob

51BFD4C4-6DD4-4858-AC45-0872467638AC.jpeg

984092BA-241E-4588-AFA0-CD171745ED33.png

2 hours ago, seyeRFunnnnn said:

So this is unrelated to Resident home data. This is in regards to our Round 1 Resident AC machine.

So previously, we had issues with the machine freezing and having to reboot, then problems with it booting and so the R1 techs finally sent the PC off to Cali to get worked on then they sent it to Japan to get fixed. The word is they completely reformatted the PC and installed “everything” necessary to run Resident. 

After two months, we finally got it back. The good news is we haven’t experienced any freezing or issues with it booting, however, there is a new issue and the issue is the volume level. The volume level is so low, even at max volume settings (see attached) you can hear people talking behind you and hardly hear the song. 

-We can confirm that there are no external volume knobs by the test/service button. (See attached) 
-The PCM cables are supposedly connected correctly

-There are no volume knobs internally where the PC is being housed 

My only idea is that when they reformatted the PC they didn’t install the motherboard audio drivers as I have experienced a similar issue when I recently formatted my PC and tried to play Resident home data.   

Other than that, I just have no clue what the problem might be. Any help is appreciated as it’s so awesome to have a working Resident machine but so awful to play on with low volume. 

Best,

Rob

51BFD4C4-6DD4-4858-AC45-0872467638AC.jpeg

984092BA-241E-4588-AFA0-CD171745ED33.png

what about the windows os volume itself (im pretty sure iidx uses WIndows 10 embedded) because even after reinstalling windows it uses a generic High Definition Audio Device driver for sound. which is still enough to give off even hi res audio (i believe so) and even after reinstalling windows the volume usually defaults to 67 which can be adjusted by clicking the volume icon on the taskbar of windows but since this is windows embedded and the desktop is probably not accessible your only option is to plug in a keyboard with volume buttons to the pc of the iidx cab and hold the volume up button until it maxes out to 100

15 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

what about the windows os volume itself (im pretty sure iidx uses WIndows 10 embedded) because even after reinstalling windows it uses a generic High Definition Audio Device driver for sound. which is still enough to give off even hi res audio (i believe so) and even after reinstalling windows the volume usually defaults to 67 which can be adjusted by clicking the volume icon on the taskbar of windows but since this is windows embedded and the desktop is probably not accessible your only option is to plug in a keyboard with volume buttons to the pc of the iidx cab and hold the volume up button until it maxes out to 100

Good idea but damn, nothing worked. I brought in a keyboard and we tested it out with no success. We also can confirm that the audio cables are plugged in correctly via the attached image. 

Not sure what else we can do but the tech said he is going to shoot off an email to see if anyone can do or knows what to do. So all we can do at this point is wait and hope. 😭😭

1CD2A981-0747-40F9-AA57-B4B856958030.jpeg

okay so how do you guys get tdj to work at all? i mean i followed the instuctions such as deleting the japanese in the first line of the ea config. at least i think i did. the first line says this.

<!-- ‚±‚̃tƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚É•ÏX‚ð‰Á‚¦‚½ê‡‚ÍA‚·‚®‰º‚É‚ ‚é"revision"ƒ^ƒO‚Ì’†g‚ðƒCƒ“ƒNƒŠƒƒ“ƒg‚µ‚Ä‚¨‚­B -->

like what part specifically am i supposed to delete from this? i cant delete the entire thing because spicetools will give me an error saying that it cannot read the ea-config file

and also is there seriously anything else i have to do because just enabling tdj mode in spicetools config doesn't do anything. and i also do have the lightning mode patches enabled but still refuses to boot into tdj mode so i'm stumped

17 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

okay so how do you guys get tdj to work at all? i mean i followed the instuctions such as deleting the japanese in the first line of the ea config. at least i think i did. the first line says this.

<!-- ‚±‚̃tƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚É•ÏX‚ð‰Á‚¦‚½ê‡‚ÍA‚·‚®‰º‚É‚ ‚é"revision"ƒ^ƒO‚Ì’†g‚ðƒCƒ“ƒNƒŠƒƒ“ƒg‚µ‚Ä‚¨‚­B -->

like what part specifically am i supposed to delete from this? i cant delete the entire thing because spicetools will give me an error saying that it cannot read the ea-config file

and also is there seriously anything else i have to do because just enabling tdj mode in spicetools config doesn't do anything. and i also do have the lightning mode patches enabled but still refuses to boot into tdj mode so i'm stumped

Open your log.txt file and check fist few lines of it. If it contains -iidxtdj as an argument, ignore my comment.

but if it doesn't have -iidxtdj, you should do it manually not by spiceconfig

first make a shortcut of spice64, and go for into its property. End of the path, manually add -iidxtdj. It should look something like

`path/to/spice64.exe -iidxtdj`

and keep in mind that upper left text would be still LDJ and that doesn’t mean you’re still in ldj mode. Try pagedown to see if you can toggle the second screen

hope it works

1 hour ago, dchoi44 said:

Open your log.txt file and check fist few lines of it. If it contains -iidxtdj as an argument, ignore my comment.

but if it doesn't have -iidxtdj, you should do it manually not by spiceconfig

first make a shortcut of spice64, and go for into its property. End of the path, manually add -iidxtdj. It should look something like

`path/to/spice64.exe -iidxtdj`

and keep in mind that upper left text would be still LDJ and that doesn’t mean you’re still in ldj mode. Try pagedown to see if you can toggle the second screen

hope it works

Well I found a better solution, if your log.txt has empty arguements (line that has I:launcher: arguments:), try deleting first two lines from prop/ea3-config.xml file

"<!-- ���̃t�@�C���ɕύX���������ꍇ�́A�������ɂ���"revision"�^�O�̒��g���C���N�������g���Ă����B -->"

This line and following empty line should be deleted. make "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="shift_jis"?>" this line comes first and save.

How do you transfer save files from one iidx to another when there isn't a savedata?

When I transferred data from iidx28 to iidx30, I just transferred the [card0] and [savedata] files and it did the trick.

I just got the updated iidx30(2022103100) and tried to transfer the file from iidx30(2022101900), I see the [card0] file, but not [savedata] file.

There are files called [savedata.db.bak] and [minidump.dmp].  I transferred these files along with [card0], but it didn't work, as the game asks me to make new password and account.

17 hours ago, dchoi44 said:

Well I found a better solution, if your log.txt has empty arguements (line that has I:launcher: arguments:), try deleting first two lines from prop/ea3-config.xml file

"<!-- ���̃t�@�C���ɕύX���������ꍇ�́A�������ɂ���"revision"�^�O�̒��g���C���N�������g���Ă����B -->"

This line and following empty line should be deleted. make "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="shift_jis"?>" this line comes first and save.

this one worked thanks so much!

Edit: okay even though i managed to get it launch in tdj mode, the sub screen is just white. I'm using my samsung galaxy tab a8 as a sub touch screen and yes the resolution is 1080p. in that case has anyone tried to use actual touch screens with this game because after going through this forum. people have either had little to no success so just wondering.

Another edit: y'know what looking back i think the reason why its not working on my tablet is because im not using my gpu to display the screen on my tablet. because technically using a tablet as a second screen using software does not use the computer's gpu to display the screen. at this point the only methods i could think of for a touch screen display would be a usb touch screen, or using touch screen laptop and then connecting it to a monitor or tv and have that be the main display while the laptop touch screen can be set as the sub display

Modifié par BlueSupernova22
added more again

9 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

this one worked thanks so much!

Edit: okay even though i managed to get it launch in tdj mode, the sub screen is just white. I'm using my samsung galaxy tab a8 as a sub touch screen and yes the resolution is 1080p. in that case has anyone tried to use actual touch screens with this game because after going through this forum. people have either had little to no success so just wondering.

Another edit: y'know what looking back i think the reason why its not working on my tablet is because im not using my gpu to display the screen on my tablet. because technically using a tablet as a second screen using software does not use the computer's gpu to display the screen. at this point the only methods i could think of for a touch screen display would be a usb touch screen, or using touch screen laptop and then connecting it to a monitor or tv and have that be the main display while the laptop touch screen can be set as the sub display

Try above method with your tablet.

1 hour ago, dchoi44 said:

Try above method with your tablet.

thats only to get the spicetools companion app to work. i'm talking about the iidx lightling model subscreen. but it doesn't matter because like i said, when you are using a tablet as a second screen to your pc (especially with apps) it does not use the computer's gpu to display the graphics to the tablet but a virtual one, leading to the blank screen. To further prove my point. i connected my computer to my tv to test out the two and it ended up working. my monitor is displayed as the main screen while my tv showed the subscreen interface. again because my tv is directly connected to my computer's gpu

8 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

thats only to get the spicetools companion app to work. i'm talking about the iidx lightling model subscreen. but it doesn't matter because like i said, when you are using a tablet as a second screen to your pc (especially with apps) it does not use the computer's gpu to display the graphics to the tablet but a virtual one, leading to the blank screen. To further prove my point. i connected my computer to my tv to test out the two and it ended up working. my monitor is displayed as the main screen while my tv showed the subscreen interface. again because my tv is directly connected to my computer's gpu

SpiceCompanion will mirror the second screen to your phone/tablet 

2 hours ago, dchoi44 said:

SpiceCompanion will mirror the second screen to your phone/tablet 

i just tried it and this kinda further proves my point. it doesn't natively mirror the second screen to the tablet. it only mirrors the main screen and you can only mirror the subscreen when you use the toggle to switch screens (the page up button). the touch controls do work though so you can interact with the subscreen but the fact that you have to switch back and forth between screens is kinda redundant.

On 2/1/2023 at 5:04 AM, BlueSupernova22 said:

i just tried it and this kinda further proves my point. it doesn't natively mirror the second screen to the tablet. it only mirrors the main screen and you can only mirror the subscreen when you use the toggle to switch screens (the page up button). the touch controls do work though so you can interact with the subscreen but the fact that you have to switch back and forth between screens is kinda redundant.

I won’t work on windowed mode afaik so check that out.

But on full screen mode, second screen can be mirrored to your tablet. You don’t need to toggle the main screen

2 hours ago, dchoi44 said:

I won’t work on windowed mode afaik so check that out.

But on full screen mode, second screen can be mirrored to your tablet. You don’t need to toggle the main screen

okay i managed to finally get it working. i apologize for ignorance and stubbornness. however after trying it. i don't think i'm gonna reccomend this method since it can lead to screen lag and just stick to native touch screen if applicable. also i cannot use my e-amusement pass on tdj mode for some reason because when logging in i get unable to connect to server and looking at asphyxia there is this error: (this only happens in tdj mode it does not happen in ldj mode)

1789409394_iidxerror.png.8474258e011a25d7c216178ff525358c.png

1632495426_iidxerror2.png.c0491f480a79fed3fbd3ce66c95b5ae8.png

Modifié par BlueSupernova22
added second screenshot

On 2/2/2023 at 5:29 PM, uglystru said:

Uhh, I'm lost. Do we really need a French VPN to get the files? This makes no sense. Not to mention uptobox is notorious for stealing people's money. This whole thread smells like BS. 

If you live in US, UpToBox will block access to files in that country.

Instead of using VPN, I recommend using Real-Debrid or other debrid service for letting them give you download links to files from UpToBox straight away without any restrictions.

Modifié par Funrto
grammar

On 2/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Merea said:

As soon as I start the game it crashes.
I don't know what is the cause. Please help.
Attached is the log file. Thanks.
log.txt

[2023/02/04 09:38:15] W:audio::wasapi: IAudioClient::Initialize failed, hr=0x88890008
[2023/02/04 09:38:16] W:SuperstepSound: Audio device is not available!!!

You enabled shared mode hex edit but forgot to set your audio device to 44.1 khz.