Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

26 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

@ganybunz @Omar2

I'm re-up-loading the captures taken as a zip file, since they are too small to visualize.

Also, in regards to @Omar2's response:

1)my internet connection is good.

2)I've unchecked the read-only of the game files - when I open the property again, the files still have it checked though.  Unchecked, Applied and ok'd, but still have the read-only checked.

3)in the game shop setting(pics below), I can only change the store name.  The e-amusement is ON, and I cant change to OFF(or other option).  I've posted the Network check pics for reference.

4)uptobox links I cannot use because of living in US. I apologize.

I have iidx 28 and 29 as well, which both work fine without issue(whether thru Asphyxia or have -ea emulation).  This error page only shows up for iidx30.

capture.zip 270.42 kB · 0 downloads log.txt 83.14 kB · 0 downloads

20221114_141618.jpg

20221114_141631.jpg

Ok, first couple of things I'm noticing is that your Shop Name is incorrect and that your ea3config file in Props is slightly incorrect. Also, I saw you mention before that you also edited the ea3config in the Nvram folder. This is unnecessary although I don't know if it will break things. To avoid confusion I've zipped up my Prop folder for you to use. Also will be attached a couple of screenshots on what your Shop Name should be and where the option for English lettering is. Replace your Prop folder with this one and change your Shop Name to Asphyxia, then report back to me ^^

Edit: Also, for good measure, after you've replaced the Prop folder right click on your contents folder and make sure to deselect Read Only again, then apply. Even if it looks like it isn't doing anything.

prop.zip shop name.zip

Modifié par ganybunz

25 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

@ganybunz @Omar2

I'm re-up-loading the captures taken as a zip file, since they are too small to visualize.

Also, in regards to @Omar2's response:

1)my internet connection is good.

2)I've unchecked the read-only of the game files - when I open the property again, the files still have it checked though.  Unchecked, Applied and ok'd, but still have the read-only checked.

3)in the game shop setting(pics below), I can only change the store name.  The e-amusement is ON, and I cant change to OFF(or other option).  I've posted the Network check pics for reference.

4)uptobox links I cannot use because of living in US. I apologize.

I have iidx 28 and 29 as well, which both work fine without issue(whether thru Asphyxia or have -ea emulation).  This error page only shows up for iidx30.

capture.zip 270.42 kB · 1 download log.txt 83.14 kB · 0 downloads

20221114_141618.jpg

20221114_141631.jpg

[2022/11/14 14:13:13] W:avs-ea3: 'prop/bootstrap.xml' could not be read as property list

[2022/11/14 14:13:21] M:ea3-config: network/services    : "https://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/"

[2022/11/14 14:13:21] W:servurl: bad services URL(https://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/)

in your loge

you havent change the service line in .xl

4 minutes ago, ganybunz said:

Ok, first couple of things I'm noticing is that your Shop Name is incorrect and that your ea3config file in Props is slightly incorrect. Also, I saw you mention before that you also edited the ea3config in the Nvram folder. This is unnecessary although I don't know if it will break things. To avoid confusion I've zipped up my Prop folder for you to use. Also will be attached a couple of screenshots on what your Shop Name should be and where the option for English lettering is. Replace your Prop folder with this one and change your Shop Name to Asphyxia, then report back to me ^^

prop.zip 438.54 kB · 0 downloads shop name.zip 114.76 kB · 0 downloads

thanks for helping

3 minutes ago, Omar2 said:

[2022/11/14 14:13:13] W:avs-ea3: 'prop/bootstrap.xml' could not be read as property list

[2022/11/14 14:13:21] M:ea3-config: network/services    : "https://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/"

[2022/11/14 14:13:21] W:servurl: bad services URL(https://eamuse.konami.fun/service/services/services/)

in your loge

you havent change the service line in .xl

thanks for helping

Sure, no problem. 👍

@ganybunz and @Omar2

Perfect.  Now the iidx30 is working smoothly without issues.  Thank you so much for the support! I thought changing to local:8083 only on service_localstrap was enough.  Adding local server to <services> above it finally got it working.

As for transferring score data, does it work simply by copy/pasting the [savedata], [card0] from previous iidx to content of iidx30, and then typing the same card number on spice.cfg?

6 minutes ago, ArcVile said:

@ganybunz and @Omar2

Perfect.  Now the iidx30 is working smoothly without issues.  Thank you so much for the support! I thought changing to local:8083 only on service_localstrap was enough.  Adding local server to <services> above it finally got it working.

As for transferring score data, does it work simply by copy/pasting the [savedata], [card0] from previous iidx to content of iidx30, and then typing the same card number on spice.cfg?

Great! glad to hear it. Yes that's how it worked for me although for some reason badges/tran medals and my play count seem to not transfer or show up. Otherwise yes, just copying your savedata folder and card0.txt over should work just fine for bringing your scores over. Let me know if you have any more issues.

Modifié par ganybunz

On 11/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, bobo0213 said:

My Asphyxia cannot record the scores of 2 difficulties of the same song. For example,  it can only record either HYPER or ANOTHER.

This problem was happening on CH and RDT. How can I solve this problem?

Are you playing DP? There is a bug in the IIDX asphyxia plugin, ever since the beginning (Heroic Verse). Open plugins\iidx@asphyxia\handlers\IIDXmusic.ts and change line 109 to say "dpmArray" instead of "spmArray". Restart asphyxia and you should be OK.

Modifié par bicarus

3 hours ago, bicarus said:

Are you playing DP? There is a bug in the IIDX asphyxia plugin, ever since the beginning (Heroic Verse). Open plugins\iidx@asphyxia\handlers\IIDXmusic.ts and change line 109 to say "dpmArray" instead of "spmArray". Restart asphyxia and you should be OK.

Yes, I am playing DP.

I solved the problem by your method.

Thank you so much~

Modifié par bobo0213

I'm having issues to make resident to work out over here and need some help, please.

First of all i've got the LDJ-2022103100 version, added Asphyxia Core, then used the Asphyxia for Resident plugin files to replace the Asphyxia Core ones

Second i've grabbed Spiceconfig and set just the keys (I don't use a card), then patched the bm2dx.dll file with 120hz etc.(However the game's monitor check went up only to 62,##hz and runs at 30FPS?. That ain't normal.. Need some help on this one too.120hz monitor user and high end PC)

After launching the game for the first time it gave me the database error and it rebuilt it itself, then set up the clock, then the game wouldn't start up because of the Shop Name.

I've already checked this last page (27) from users @ganybunz and @ArcVile about using writting the Shop Name correctly to Asphyxia  , then used Gany's prop file to replace the original one's contents (from the prop folder, none other else!) with Gany's.

It would throw a black screen e-amusement error but pressing the Test button fixed it. However, whenever i insert coins and press Start to choose "Do not use e-amusement card" it'd tell me "Unable to connect. Please wait", only to throw me back to the title screen.

I went back to the game's menus (Test button) and saw that e-amusement is ON and that the servers are all green texted, so i don't know what i've done wrong

Thanks in advance!

Modifié par ResidentScream
Version

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me with the SSD Data error.

SSD DATA ERROR occured after adding the onimix file.

I found there are a lot of "broken super: missmatch fingerprint (location)".
Seems the files in the onimix pack crashed.

This is not the first time I upgrade iidx version and adding onimix.
I deleted the dev file and reboot the game, or even restored the dev, still same problem.
Not able to use test button to enter the menu.

Thank you.

ssd data error.png

log.png

1 hour ago, ResidentScream said:

I'm having issues to make resident to work out over here and need some help, please.

First of all i've got the LDJ-2022103100 version, added Asphyxia Core, then used the Asphyxia for Resident plugin files to replace the Asphyxia Core ones

Second i've grabbed Spiceconfig and set just the keys (I don't use a card), then patched the bm2dx.dll file with 120hz etc.(However the game's monitor check went up only to 62,##hz and runs at 30FPS?. That ain't normal.. Need some help on this one too.120hz monitor user and high end PC)

After launching the game for the first time it gave me the database error and it rebuilt it itself, then set up the clock, then the game wouldn't start up because of the Shop Name.

I've already checked this last page (27) from users @ganybunz and @ArcVile about using writting the Shop Name correctly to Asphyxia  , then used Gany's prop file to replace the original one's contents (from the prop folder, none other else!) with Gany's.

It would throw a black screen e-amusement error but pressing the Test button fixed it. However, whenever i insert coins and press Start to choose "Do not use e-amusement card" it'd tell me "Unable to connect. Please wait", only to throw me back to the title screen.

I went back to the game's menus (Test button) and saw that e-amusement is ON and that the servers are all green texted, so i don't know what i've done wrong

Thanks in advance!

i believe that you have to download everything again and start fresh 

56 minutes ago, aesopw30232 said:

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me with the SSD Data error.

SSD DATA ERROR occured after adding the onimix file.

I found there are a lot of "broken super: missmatch fingerprint (location)".
Seems the files in the onimix pack crashed.

This is not the first time I upgrade iidx version and adding onimix.
I deleted the dev file and reboot the game, or even restored the dev, still same problem.
Not able to use test button to enter the menu.

Thank you.

ssd data error.png

log.png

when you upgrade from a release to another you upgrade every thing with sequence

for example:

1. LDJ-003-2022101900 
  2. LDJ-003-2022102500
  3. LDJ-003-2022103100

I deleted the entire game folder (including asphyxia and spicecfg etc), started from zero (Less than an hour to recover it from a torrent at full speed, so i don't think i've been sharing the same files i modded to the torrent origins itself?), i placed Asphyxia, placed the AfResident in the game's folder and even As's plugin folder replacing stuff, spiceconfig was still having my settings when started, replaced the xml files from the user mentioned above

Started the game and it didn't asked for data redo nor shop name etc, it went straight to the title, "Do not user e-amusement" and shows the same error. Fun fact is that the Shop Name was still called Asphyxia whenever i checked it just in case. Still green OK with e-Amusment and the server statuses

Am i missing any steps for either making it work or fully delete anything from the game to test the re-download etc correctly (Like files saved somewhere in the PC that aren't in the game's folder)?..

This never happened whenever i tried bistrover for the 1st time

1 hour ago, ResidentScream said:

I deleted the entire game folder (including asphyxia and spicecfg etc), started from zero (Less than an hour to recover it from a torrent at full speed, so i don't think i've been sharing the same files i modded to the torrent origins itself?), i placed Asphyxia, placed the AfResident in the game's folder and even As's plugin folder replacing stuff, spiceconfig was still having my settings when started, replaced the xml files from the user mentioned above

Started the game and it didn't asked for data redo nor shop name etc, it went straight to the title, "Do not user e-amusement" and shows the same error. Fun fact is that the Shop Name was still called Asphyxia whenever i checked it just in case. Still green OK with e-Amusment and the server statuses

Am i missing any steps for either making it work or fully delete anything from the game to test the re-download etc correctly (Like files saved somewhere in the PC that aren't in the game's folder)?..

This never happened whenever i tried bistrover for the 1st time

because spicetools

saves the data in 

C:\Users\(your user directory)\AppData\Roaming\spicetools.xml

did you apply the dashboard and iidx wen Asphyxia opened your internet browser

can you send your log file tat been created by spicetool

Modifié par Omar2

If by Dashboard you mean run Asphyxia first, let it load on Firefox and then run the game once set (Given Asphyxia a few seconds to "set up") then yes, but no settings have been touched at all on the Firefox tab (Same thing i did back then with Bistrover). If not then i'm not sure

Ofcourse, here's the log file from the Contents folder, if it's the one you talk about

Thanks for helping me out so far, really!

log.txt

4 minutes ago, ResidentScream said:

If by Dashboard you mean run Asphyxia first, let it load on Firefox and then run the game once set (Given Asphyxia a few seconds to "set up") then yes, but no settings have been touched at all on the Firefox tab (Same thing i did back then with Bistrover). If not then i'm not sure

Ofcourse, here's the log file from the Contents folder, if it's the one you talk about

Thanks for helping me out so far, really!

log.txt 123.84 kB · 0 downloads

[2022/11/15 20:27:15] I:avs-ea3: booting (using prop/ea3-config.xml)
[2022/11/15 20:27:15] W:avs-ea3: 'prop/bootstrap.xml' could not be read as property list

[2022/11/15 20:27:16] W:servurl: bad services host(localhost)
[2022/11/15 20:27:16] W:servurl: bad URI(/)

just do what @ArcVile did

and you will see apply for the dashboard in the Firefox tab and scroll down and you see IIDX in the Firefox tab CLICK it and scroll down and click apply 

strange situation my friend 

it opens a tab for you don't you what to see what's in it !!!!!!

Sadly i do not see anything IIDX in the opened Asphyxia tab (i even tried doing a search and check on the tabs on the left side and nothing).

I see the Apply button you mention but even whenever i press it it just shows "Updated" in green , including before and after launching the game (after whenever i see throws me the error), but doesn't changes a thing

I even tried to make the folder to be "Not read only" mode as one of the other posts suggested but nothing

I've made a brief video showing how i do the process if it helps . (No audio recorded to prevent any copyright etc)

I've checked the posts done by ArcVile as you've mentioned and did the stuff mentioned:

Here

And using this user's prop fix

But nothing works. I'm not sure if i have to edit any other files or something

25 minutes ago, ResidentScream said:

Sadly i do not see anything IIDX in the opened Asphyxia tab (i even tried doing a search and check on the tabs on the left side and nothing).

I see the Apply button you mention but even whenever i press it it just shows "Updated" in green , including before and after launching the game (after whenever i see throws me the error), but doesn't changes a thing

I even tried to make the folder to be "Not read only" mode as one of the other posts suggested but nothing

I've made a brief video showing how i do the process if it helps . (No audio recorded to prevent any copyright etc)

I've checked the posts done by ArcVile as you've mentioned and did the stuff mentioned:

Here

And using this user's prop fix

But nothing works. I'm not sure if i have to edit any other files or something

ResidentScream.zip

extract inside 

run Asphyxia and you will see apply for the dashboard in the Firefox tab and scroll down and you see IIDX in the Firefox tab CLICK it and scroll down and click apply 

run Runme.bat 

have fun

you have the wrong Asphyxia just to let you know

look closely to front page next time

Modifié par Omar2

Now that you mention it, i have 1.40 but the one you gave me was 1.20, aka old version. I did looked at the front page the first time before i commented in here hours ago in the first place and i was just following the contents below the Resident logo as in "Ah, all the contents below the image seems to  correspond to the files needed to launch the game like Bistrover did. Let's go for those then"

Started Asphyxia (your file's version 1.20) and although runme.bat didn't worked for some reason, loading spice64 loaded the game and passed the "Do not use e-amusement" screen. Loaded the game and went to the main menu. Did a test run on STANDARD and no issues. Exitted the game, entered again just in case "the connection was overwritten/failed to connect again" and still loads correctly.

I also modded the original bm2dx.dll (keeping the real original safe...) to run it at 120hz and now all menus runs at 120hz (Unlike what the Wiki says) and songs , atleast "Revert A" are sync'd on spot so far!

Like DistorteD says in it's opening: "You're the DJ of this gig!"

Thanks a ton for you help, and i apologize for any inconvenciences i might've caused. Looking forward for more IIDX releases!..Now, "ONE MORE EXTRA!"

4 minutes ago, ResidentScream said:

Now that you mention it, i have 1.40 but the one you gave me was 1.20, aka old version. I did looked at the front page the first time before i commented in here hours ago in the first place and i was just following the contents below the Resident logo as in "Ah, all the contents below the image seems to  correspond to the files needed to launch the game like Bistrover did. Let's go for those then"

Started Asphyxia (your file's version 1.20) and although runme.bat didn't worked for some reason, loading spice64 loaded the game and passed the "Do not use e-amusement" screen. Loaded the game and went to the main menu. Did a test run on STANDARD and no issues. Exitted the game, entered again just in case "the connection was overwritten/failed to connect again" and still loads correctly.

I also modded the original bm2dx.dll (keeping the real original safe...) to run it at 120hz and now all menus runs at 120hz (Unlike what the Wiki says) and songs , atleast "Revert A" are sync'd on spot so far!

Like DistorteD says in it's opening: "You're the DJ of this gig!"

Thanks a ton for you help, and i apologize for any inconvenciences i might've caused. Looking forward for more IIDX releases!..Now, "ONE MORE EXTRA!"

glad to hear that it worked out and helped you my friend and here we than and show appreciation by clicking the tiny 🤍 on the down right corner 

enjoy

On 11/14/2022 at 3:04 PM, kecore said:

Hello, I found that some people said their RDT have some lyrics unsync problems.
Same problems here, but not about the chart lag issue.

My problem is about vocal line in bgm always getting a little slower than the instrumental bgm when I playing vocal songs, such as 華爛漫(Hana ranman), 朧(Oboro), chrono diver -fragment-, etc.

And then I noticed that some songs without vocal also have same unsync problem in drum beats and synth, such as 灼熱Beach Side Bunny and 卑弥呼(Himiko).
I try to press start button and just listen up bgm without key sounds, it still reproduced every time.

Log doesn't show any related error message on it.
I tried to read past discussions but I can't find any solution about this case.

How can I solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

Ok, I solved it by myself.

I tried ASIO, Y-sync and a lot of setting, finally I disabled G-sync of my monitor and RDT works smoothly without any sync problem.

If anyone got this problem, try to turn off the G-sync.

Thanks.

On 11/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, ResidentScream said:

Thanks in advance!

If you use 120Hz monitor, you need to enable this option in bm2dx.dll.

123456.jpg

Modifié par bobo0213

@bobo0123: Thank you, DJs X3. Works!

Though it feels weird that i cannot record anything audio related with Nvidia Geforce Experience...But it really records the game video. And yes i've made sure that the game runs at 44.1hz (or the correct hz) to make it run, but it never happened to me back then with Bistrover

Not even the latest version of OBS works (Start recording before changing windows. Start recording while in the game via hotkey, make sure OBS is not muted in Device Mixer, single track and correct device choosing..)

Resident now has some kind of audio blocker? (And i'm using the Force Custom Timing thing you've shown me above along 120FPS every option btw when testing this)

But still, thanks for helping out!

15 hours ago, ResidentScream said:

@bobo0123: Thank you, DJs X3. Works!

Though it feels weird that i cannot record anything audio related with Nvidia Geforce Experience...But it really records the game video. And yes i've made sure that the game runs at 44.1hz (or the correct hz) to make it run, but it never happened to me back then with Bistrover

Not even the latest version of OBS works (Start recording before changing windows. Start recording while in the game via hotkey, make sure OBS is not muted in Device Mixer, single track and correct device choosing..)

Resident now has some kind of audio blocker? (And i'm using the Force Custom Timing thing you've shown me above along 120FPS every option btw when testing this)

But still, thanks for helping out!

Enabling WASAPI Shared Mode in the game patcher will allow you to record audio. Also after doing so, change your audio sampling rate in Windows to 44100 Hz

image.png.7807d0640e4cdcb0fdd02758b1eb7263.png

Modifié par ganybunz

On 11/16/2022 at 2:05 AM, Omar2 said:

ResidentScream.zip

extract inside 

run Asphyxia and you will see apply for the dashboard in the Firefox tab and scroll down and you see IIDX in the Firefox tab CLICK it and scroll down and click apply 

run Runme.bat 

have fun

you have the wrong Asphyxia just to let you know

look closely to front page next time

@Hinata

here or read first page

and if you don't have old card create new one

Modifié par Omar2
more info

Does anyone encounter the same situation as me?

I was using the bm2dx.dll of 2022102500 for running 2022103100 OMNIMIX.

For my suitation, I cannot run the OMNIMIX with 2022103100.

However, I can run the OMNIMIX with 2022102500.

Is it related to the lack of OMNIMIX option in bm2dx.dll of 2022103100?

On 2022/11/16 at 午前7時5分, Omar2 said:

ResidentScream.zip

中に抽出する 

Asphyxia を実行すると、Firefox タブにダッシュボードの適用が表示されます。下にスクロールすると 、  Firefox タブに IIDX が表示されます。クリックして下にスクロールし、適用をクリックします。 

Runme.bat を実行 

楽しんで

あなたは間違った 窒息症にかかっていることを知らせるためだけに

次回はトップページをよく見てください

Thank you so much for sharing what wonderful knowledge !!!!
It solved my problem so easily that I feel like an idiot for having spent hours agonizing over it!
I am in awe of your knowledge. Thank you so much!!!

13 hours ago, danawa99con said:

Hello.

I would like to download your program.
Spicetool(http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13825)won't download, what should I do?

download

and in first page

if you re using google Chrome  try Microsoft Edge  

Modifié par Omar2

1 hour ago, shizizuo said:

image.png.81975ae3a47787f065c54d58b26fd816.png

how can I solve the question

can not  see or read that send the log.txt

30 minutes ago, hsyuki said:

in 2022103100.
I'm having a problem with windowed mode in spicetools, even after activating it with windowed mode enabled, it does not start in windowed mode.
Is there any help?

that depends on your desktop resolution 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:22 PM, kanseidorifto05 said:

I have LDJ-2021083000(Bistrover) right now and does anyone have update file for this?

no patches work in the version right now 😞

and how do i set 60fps framerate? It runs on 70 fps and the song with lyrics doesn't sync.....

캡처.PNG

It can run, but only at 60 fps lighting model

제목 없음.png