Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Beatmania IIDX 28 BISTROVER (BEMANI)

Omar2
Go to solution Solved by Omar2,

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone. Since there’s issue to run TDJ in full screen I have tried to run TDJ in window mode instead, however, I found myself could not enter epass pin by keypad nor toggle the sub screen up. How can I enter the pin by keypad in TDJ just like the LDJ does? Thanks.:)

50 minutes ago, J0nny0 said:

TT can be set up in spice with the sensitivity 

And about tdj and ldj

Tdj is requiring more power due to the subscreen 

Have u tried the 120hz patch for ldj?

Also what is your fps in the moitor check?

The analog settings? I saw that but after messing with it, couldn't quite figure it out. I'm guessing I have LDJ as that's what it says upon boot. I did use the 120 hz patch, and it will hit 120/144 FPS at the check depending on my refresh rate I set. 120 does seem to have better timing as I just got an AA in testing. However again, once it drops frames, the rest of the song is messed up.

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
1 hour ago, dksehd01 said:

I'm going to use this, but I can insert card and access it, but I can't make a nickname. It has not been able to create a dj name due to network errors. Any solutions?  PLZ help me...

what is refid..??

asphyxia.PNG

ty use another card. looks like some plugins error or some register error.

Il y a 21 heures, Winberhouls a dit :

Try to click on the main screen instead of the sub-screen (you can also swap both screens by binding a key in the config)

Just tried and found I couldn't swap screens, toggle window said " failed to acquire surface texture". I guess it's because I was using the windowed mode which the sub-screen was disabled.

If I run TDJ in non-windowed mode, sub-screen is activated, while the main screen is somehow "freeze" and stick at upper left corner that cannot adjusted to full screen.

Is it possible to make the main screen in full,  or to input the pin not using the sub-screen? Many thanks.

Modifié par xtc111

il y a une heure, NeoMegaX a dit :

Yea, that definitely feels better timing-wise. How exactly did you set up your turntable sensitivity?

for turntable sensivity, change this in your "iidxhook-28.conf" :

-------------

# Turntable sensitivity multiplier (1.0 is default)
io.tt_multiplier=0.6

-------------

and for you désync : the monitor check must be like 119.9XXX (the 2 digit in red may be flucting, but the 119.9XXX ou 119.8XXX must be stable)

force 120fps is a bad idee. prefer force Vsync 120Hz with this method for exemple :

Prefered refresh rate = Application-controlled

image.png.094b772c454c7098e3ee6fadc564a235.png

the sync calculated at the start of the game is absolutely essential to this game, and even with a correct base.

it is so precise that I knew a time when we bought very specific hardware models (such as the graphics card by ex) to be as close as possible to the arcade sync.
this parameter is VERY important, it is the very foundations of the game. do not neglect it.

2 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

for turntable sensivity, change this in your "iidxhook-28.conf" :

-------------

# Turntable sensitivity multiplier (1.0 is default)
io.tt_multiplier=0.6

-------------

and for you désync : the monitor check must be like 119.9XXX (the 2 digit in red may be flucting, but the 119.9XXX ou 119.8XXX must be stable)

force 120fps is a bad idee. prefer force Vsync 120Hz with this method for exemple :

Prefered refresh rate = Application-controlled

image.png.094b772c454c7098e3ee6fadc564a235.png

the sync calculated at the start of the game is absolutely essential to this game, and even with a correct base.

it is so precise that I knew a time when we bought very specific hardware models (such as the graphics card by ex) to be as close as possible to the arcade sync.
this parameter is VERY important, it is the very foundations of the game. do not neglect it.

I don't have that file anywhere.
The desync issue happens only when the game stutters or freezes for a fraction of a second, causing the rest of the song to be off sync.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, qdgfgfdgfdgf said:

machine translation. i mean say it in your mother tongue. thats strait

Original (Chinese):

TDJ模式是用ASIO的,这时候Windows的音量控制失效了,只能控制静音与否。有什么办法在使用ASIO时控制音量大小?外接音箱的音量旋钮有用吗?

Translated:
TDJ mode uses ASIO. At this time, the volume control of windows fails and can only control whether to mute or not. Is there any way to control the volume when using ASIO? Is the volume knob of the external speaker useful?

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
9 hours ago, kawaiidora said:

Original (Chinese):

TDJ模式是用ASIO的,这时候Windows的音量控制失效了,只能控制静音与否。有什么办法在使用ASIO时控制音量大小?外接音箱的音量旋钮有用吗?

Translated:
TDJ mode uses ASIO. At this time, the volume control of windows fails and can only control whether to mute or not. Is there any way to control the volume when using ASIO? Is the volume knob of the external speaker useful?

o. you can just adjust your asio volumn. like yamaha UR 23 adjust the asio sond card volumn. its hook asio which not on the mother board on your laptop.

14 minutes ago, NeoMegaX said:

I've discovered that since I'm using a Playstation2 to USB adapter for my Konami ASC IIDX Controller, I cannot properly adjust the turntable settings using Spice Config. Any ideas?

Upgrade to a better con. Those cons, if they act anything like the US KOC, basically act as a button press when you turn the TT. Nothing you can do about it. It's just how it works.

il y a 49 minutes, NeoMegaX a dit :

bemanitools  Oo

\ 

Modifié par Lesteph25

Le 14/12/2021 à 04:36, NeoMegaX a dit :

The desync issue happens only when the game stutters or freezes for a fraction of a second, causing the rest of the song to be off sync.

so... you don't have a 120Hz + monitor

nvidia GPU ?

Il y a 6 heures, dekoworlddesu a dit :

any updates with this? Installed the runtimes but its still telling me the .dll can't be read still.

for IIDX28 you must have recent runtime c++

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/

and install this :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

if you run the Omnimix ver, try with no patch version of your bm2dx.dll

1 hour ago, Lesteph25 said:

for IIDX28 you must have recent runtime c++

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/

and install this :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

if you run the Omnimix ver, try with no patch version of your bm2dx.dll

got the game to load thank you so much for that but the game closes when it goes to initialize game screen.

Il y a 23 heures, dekoworlddesu a dit :

got the game to load thank you so much for that but the game closes when it goes to initialize game screen.

test with you audio : 41000Hz

jack directly in your MB

if not work

if iidx 27 works for you:
delete your dev folder from bistrover (save it) and test with the dev folder of your 27 on your 28

Le 14/12/2021 à 04:36, NeoMegaX a dit :

test in 60hz already ?

maybe your hardware not support

54 minutes ago, Lesteph25 said:

test with you audio : 41000Hz

jack directly in your MB

if not work

if iidx 27 works for you:
delete your dev folder from bistrover (save it) and test with the dev folder of your 27 on your 28

My audio settings on my laptop doesn't have 41000Hz and I don't have iidx 27 to test the dev folder :(

Invité qdgfgfdgfdgf
Il y a 9 heures, Melone01 a dit :

tysm, getting this now though

check network and check your private eamusement network if its in correct

Modifié par 7zxkv