Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

Has anyone knows why i used JConfig and as soon as i click the .exe the screen stays white? And when both terminal stuff is checked the game crashes as soon as i start the .exe.

Edit: Now its fixed. But now im stuck with a E0551 problem.

Modifié par XabeerGamingQC

Apparently, someone on WME and Tekno  Discord managed to get WMMT6 LAN/Online VPN working. One PC needs to be running Terminal Mode with Terminal Emulator checked, while the other four PCs can leave Terminal Emulator unchecked and a Terminal Mode PC has to set to Event Mode and make sure all four PCs has to run at the same time until you see a screen with flashing red text. On the Terminal Mode PC, when it says that all four PCs are marked green, you have to select ready to deploy four PCs to Event Mode and now all four PCs can FFA with each other or 2v2.

The reason why LAN/Online VPN doesn't work is because Terminal Emulator option doesn't even function because both Jconfig and Tekno programmed to skip various bootup checks that involves Wangan Terminal unlike WMMT5.

Modifié par Akula

On 2021/7/1 at ćˆćŸŒ6時40戆, MaximeX said:

ă‚ˆă‚ŠçŸä»Łçš„ăȘă‚šăƒŸăƒ„ăƒŹăƒŒă‚·ăƒ§ăƒłăƒ„ăƒŒăƒ«/ă‚œăƒ•ăƒˆă‚Šă‚§ă‚ąăźć€šăăŻă€ă‚ă‚‹çšźăźă‚Šă‚€ăƒ«ă‚čăšă—ăŠæ€œć‡șă•ă‚ŒăŸă™ă€‚ćźŸéš›ă«ăŻă€ăă‚Œă‚‰ăŻă‚ă‚‹çšźăźăƒăƒƒă‚­ăƒłă‚°/ă‚Żăƒ©ăƒƒă‚­ăƒłă‚°ăƒ„ăƒŒăƒ«/ă‚œăƒ•ăƒˆă‚Šă‚§ă‚ąă§ă™ă€‚

This is likely to be a real virus
After starting this, an error comes out when starting the PC, and when I check it, it seems that it is an error that comes out when infected with a virus

3 hours ago, M33PRDR1V3 said:

Ok I have fixed it, now the game works fine. But after I took a break, the game runs at 2x speed after launching it again. Why's that?

Use a frame limiter. Maybe try using RTSS.

The game itself doesn't have a framelimiter, so if your screen refresh rate is higher than 60Hz, it'll run faster. 120Hz screens will run the game at 2x speed for example.

Can someone split the file to two and then reupload it to Mega? Because Mega download has a limit of 5GB for free users and it doesn't resume once you turn off your computer. thanks.

PS: The mirror doesn't allow US users to download, I've tried using VPN but it still doesn't let me.

When I run the game (I have checked fake analog pedals + fake steering wheels, since I am playing on a keyboard), the pedals don't work. In the test menu I/O test section, the accelerator, when I press it, jumps only from -320 to +016, and the brake doesn't even jump to a positive number. How to make the pedals work?

Le 7/11/2021 à 19:39, kingpinzero a dit :

So just to confirm: if I'm getting error 1901 (yellow box) and no matter how fast I bash service menu if I have a lot of usb devices i simply can't do anything about that right?

Using Jconfig obviously. Thanks.

Hello All, j'ai le mĂȘme problĂšme, pour moi c'est "error 1911, please insert the right dongle". (en japonais)

j'ai essayĂ© en mode clavier ET pad avec Jconfig, rien n'y fait, toujours le mĂȘme souci. quand j'appuie sur 'coin' on entend bien l'ajout de coin donc les touches sont bien reconnues.

Si quelqu'un a une solution, je suis preneur.
Thanks !

EDIT:

On peut trouver ici en download la derniÚre version de Jconfig qui rÚgle le problÚme mentionné plus haut (v1.1) :

https://mega.nz/file/jgswxJIA#0X5SWPUliwKeRJJWKCYT7o_GMpPdOtxtUjoi-YMjZOQ

(Tout le mérite en revient à FlyBit)

On retrouve toutes les infos ici : (Initialement posté par CiTrON)

Modifié par Yota

Il y a 2 heures, willieww a dit :

Hi I cannot configure my G27 with any settings in the Jconfig. Can anyone help?

what problem are you having precisely ?

Modifié par Lesteph25

Il 12/7/2021 Alle 18:59, Yota ha scritto:

Hello All, j'ai le mĂȘme problĂšme, pour moi c'est "error 1911, please insert the right dongle". (en japonais)

j'ai essayĂ© en mode clavier ET pad avec Jconfig, rien n'y fait, toujours le mĂȘme souci. quand j'appuie sur 'coin' on entend bien l'ajout de coin donc les touches sont bien reconnues.

Si quelqu'un a une solution, je suis preneur.
Thanks !

EDIT:

On peut trouver ici en download la derniÚre version de Jconfig qui rÚgle le problÚme mentionné plus haut (v1.1) :

(Tout le mérite en revient à FlyBit)

On retrouve toutes les infos ici : (Initialement posté par CiTrON)

Just an update: thank you for your tip! Everything works great now, even in ultrawide/fullscreen. I was sure to have used the 1.1 fix in the past, but probably the problem was my dump. Thanks to ViRus-Man for the base game which is already fixed. Thank you again!

19 minutes ago, Yota said:

Try to download this, replace the files, it should work.

Let us know.

Erm Ik how to install without any problems but I accidentally press wrong button but I wanna know if the MT6 allow us to use the Story Mode Meters and if so how? đŸ˜…đŸ€”