Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

16 hours ago, strider973 said:

Namco System ES3[edit]

my cpu (amd ryzen 5 3600) and gpu (nvidia geforce gtx 1660 super) are better than the specs listed above, what do i do? and i did a little bit of searching and found out that i had to disable my webcam (which i did), but it still didn't work

Modifié par lithium-0

After attempting to launch the game, I received a message from the command window saying, “ failed to run process ”, before that though, the teknoparrot emulation had gave a message me to remove some stuff out of the dictionary from the wmmt6r game folder and which I had done so already. Can anyone with this ?

166BAB7E-554A-4055-900D-71C56F83B607.jpeg

3 hours ago, agentnikson said:

After attempting to launch the game, I received a message from the command window saying, “ failed to run process ”, before that though, the teknoparrot emulation had gave a message me to remove some stuff out of the dictionary from the wmmt6r game folder and which I had done so already. Can anyone with this ?

If you had to remove things from the directory you previously used jconfig and still have the jconfig modded wmmt6r.exe? Replace with original from dump and try again.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:23 PM, ZX3000GT1 said:

Sure! here it is

https://gofile.io/d/bYgwIP

You can also get the full dump here

http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/multi/Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5DX+.html

(Yes the logo is WMMT5, but the files are in fact 5DX+)

how can i download this without waiting 30 minutes after each dl

3 ore fa, piotr25691 ha scritto:

how can i download this without waiting 30 minutes after each dl

Excuse me but this DXversion is supported by Parrot or not? I dowloaded it but does not have an executive file to run

33 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Excuse me but this DXversion is supported by Parrot or not? I dowloaded it but does not have an executive file to run

If it's not listed under add game then most likely no. And you can look at their website for list of games if it's not on there it's not meant to be played yet. Sounds like it's probably linux and those are more difficult to get to work for them. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

Invité R.R.Z.
2 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

For any game if you you’ll want to know if its supported by tp or jconfig on the relevant threads first post you can see all the changes that r added 

1 hour ago, Lesteph25 said:

:very-good:

I use Hola VPN which is a chrome extension for free and it works fine. Maybe not the absolute best speed because you have to download in browser but speed is good enough. It has limitations still like can only download for a certain amount of time then you have to wait a few hours to download more. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

9 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

For any game if you you’ll want to know if its supported by tp or jconfig on the relevant threads first post you can see all the changes that r added 

Forgive me but why they post Wangan5DX if not playable? I dont realize

Invité R.R.Z.
2 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Forgive me but why they post Wangan5DX if not playable? I dont realize

Sometimes games gets posted without a loader support or the opposite I know its 

50% of the way but its better then nothing ain׳t it?

Which files/folders are you talking about? I'd like to take a look at this as well :)

On 6/4/2021 at 12:33 AM, ZX3000GT1 said:

Yup my theory is correct.

You can just pull the scene data from 5DX+ EN dump and put it into 6 JP dump

And the story is in English now

I assume the same can be done for most of the game elements and assets to make it a frakenstein English MT6.

On 2021/5/31 at 午後6時45分, meawoo said:

あなたは簡単に音楽国防省ができることを知っている
データ\音を\ BGM
だけWM6_XXB.nubに任意の音楽ファイルの名前を変更する
例えば
、私は3曲wmmt持ちたいと言う
私はWM3音楽ファイルを取る
と私はWM6のにWM3から名前の変更

の例
」WM3_04B.nub ---> WM6_04B.nub "

たった 19 曲なので、wmmt 3 のすべての音楽を使用することはできません
が、私の意見では、新しいサウンドトラックよりも優れています 

No, WM6 has 21 songs

On 2021-05-31 at 1:46 PM, ZX3000GT1 said:

No card save. Only story progress and car tune progress.

So I've been playing the game for a bit now. If I close the game and go back to it with the same car. My tuned up car and story progress remains? I didn't even know that a file was being saved.

Le 31/05/2021 à 11:09, ryuzo7980 a dit :

Damn this game is absolute greed. Its a chapter 21 and I still not getting the full tuning.

Also it is already annoying to listening the same damn song over and over in every chapter(

unknown_2021.05.31-17.58.png

There is a bug with the bgm in story mode, it's over and over the last bgm used in time attack.

Modifié par pinkimo2

On 31.5.2021 at 11:09 AM, ryuzo7980 said:

Damn this game is absolute greed. Its a chapter 21 and I still not getting the full tuning.

Also it is already annoying to listening the same damn song over and over in every chapter(

unknown_2021.05.31-17.58.png

LOL, that the game would give you full tuning after chapter 21 is just wishful thinking. I am chapter 75 and still the car isnt maxed out. I wonder if yet another tuning bar appears when I have completed chapter 80. And yeah, the only way to change the tune is to play time attack and select another tune. But time attack is kinda useless when your car isnt maxed out so playing that mode is pointless. But to be honest I dont really care, someone will probably come up with a car editor or share a a folder with all the car profiles maxed out.

What I do care about is that someone fixes so Multiplayer LAN works. Right now all 4 setups gets detected, and it shows 1p,2p,3p≈4p available and you can choose accept challengers after selecting your car, but even if you start player 2,3 or 4 it dosent detect that player 1 is currently playing and accepts challengers so you wount get the YES / NO to challenge player 1, it just gives you the same option to accept challengers or not =(

Modifié par bestekar

1 hour ago, bestekar said:

LOL, that the game would give you full tuning after chapter 21 is just wishful thinking. I am chapter 75 and still the car isnt maxed out. I wonder if yet another tuning bar appears when I have completed chapter 80. And yeah, the only way to change the tune is to play time attack and select another tune. But time attack is kinda useless when your car isnt maxed out so playing that mode is pointless. But to be honest I dont really care, someone will probably come up with a car editor or share a a folder with all the car profiles maxed out.

What I do care about is that someone fixes so Multiplayer LAN works. Right now all 4 setups gets detected, and it shows 1p,2p,3p≈4p available and you can choose accept challengers after selecting your car, but even if you start player 2,3 or 4 it dosent detect that player 1 is currently playing and accepts challengers so you wount get the YES / NO to challenge player 1, it just gives you the same option to accept challengers or not =(

The game was set to refuse challengers as default, hence the other player probably wouldn't be able to see the one already in accept challenge mode. As for how to change the default, I'm not sure

Also, MT6 full tune will only be achieved once you finish 100 chapters IIRC. Maybe you can try transferring save from MT5, since it only has 60 chapters to get full tune?

EDIT : Maybe try this (NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK)

In JConfig, set Terminal Emulator and Terminal Mode to on/checked

Then go to test mode, see if this menu helps - https://imgur.com/a/oqcjT8M

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

8 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

The game was set to refuse challengers as default, hence the other player probably wouldn't be able to see the one already in accept challenge mode. As for how to change the default, I'm not sure

Also, MT6 full tune will only be achieved once you finish 100 chapters IIRC. Maybe you can try transferring save from MT5, since it only has 60 chapters to get full tune?

EDIT : Maybe try this (NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK)

In JConfig, set Terminal Emulator and Terminal Mode to on/checked

Then go to test mode, see if this menu helps - https://imgur.com/a/oqcjT8M

According to the WMMT Players Discord they have checked with bouth Jconfig and TP developers and bouth confirmed Multiplayer does not currently work on WMMT6. They didnt go into specifics why, so I dont know what the problem is. However WMMT5 has the same problem on TP, if you play a single game and return to attract mode before starting a multiplayer session the same things happen, even though youre accepting challengers when you start a new game the other PCs wount get the YES/NO to join. WMMT5 only works if you start multiplayer game as the first game after boot. toggling off an on the accept challengers buttons does nothing if you already played a single player game after boot. So I guess the WMMT6 emulation doesn't announce the multiplayer broadcast at all, even if you try to start a multiplayer game straight after boot.

Modifié par bestekar

44 minutes ago, bestekar said:

According to the WMMT Players Discord they have checked with bouth Jconfig and TP developers and bouth confirmed Multiplayer does not currently work on WMMT6. They didnt go into specifics why, so I dont know what the problem is. However WMMT5 has the same problem on TP, if you play a single game and return to attract mode before starting a multiplayer session the same things happen, even though youre accepting challengers when you start a new game the other PCs wount get the YES/NO to join. WMMT5 only works if you start multiplayer game as the first game after boot. toggling off an on the accept challengers buttons does nothing if you already played a single player game after boot. So I guess the WMMT6 emulation doesn't announce the multiplayer broadcast at all, even if you try to start a multiplayer game straight after boot.

Well, between currently non-functional local multi and absence of ghost mode, the only thing possible to do apart from story mode would be practice runs.

Oh well at least my local arcade does have MT6, so it's not like I don't have a choice. Hopefully at one point we would get Banapassport support like MKDX, so we can finally do ghost battle and even online. It'll be doubly cool if it can take my Banapassport data and use that to play.

3 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

It'll be doubly cool if it can take my Banapassport data and use that to play.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Banapassport data stored on Namco's server? For legal reasons I find it unlikely TP or Jconfig devs would ever reverse engineer something that works in this capacity. What you do with hardware / software you have in your possession is one thing, what you do when connecting to somebody elses network in an unauthorized manner is another, nor would you probably want them to because it would give Namco the means to compile a list of everybodies IP address if they could identify traffic originating from loaders, but we can dream :very-good:

Salut à tous si l'un d'entre vous à un tuto complet (étape par étape avec screen) pour les réglages Jconfig & test mode du jeu pour y jouer au volant G29 je suis preneur

A l'avance merci

Invité POPO69
il y a 4 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Salut à tous si l'un d'entre vous à un tuto complet (étape par étape avec screen) pour les réglages Jconfig & test mode du jeu pour y jouer au volant G29 je suis preneur

A l'avance merci

Salut So-so c'est quoi ton pb.?   Moi sur jconfig j'ai param mon volant et j'ai suivi juste les 3 photo du premier post. Et ça marche... Après c'est pas top niveau précision volant. Même en ajoutant l'option dans jconfig avec max sur sensibilité... Mais ça permit de jouer. 

J'ai rien param niveau volant sur test mode.. Juste un moment où il faut appuyer sur tous les bouton et faire bouger volant et pedal...rien de plus. Mais les 3photos explicative sont bonne. J'ai fait et ça marche 

36 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Banapassport data stored on Namco's server? For legal reasons I find it unlikely TP or Jconfig devs would ever reverse engineer something that works in this capacity. What you do with hardware / software you have in your possession is one thing, what you do when connecting to somebody elses network in an unauthorized manner is another, nor would you probably want them to because it would give Namco the means to compile a list of everybodies IP address if they could identify traffic originating from loaders, but we can dream :very-good:

I know, I know.

But like you said, a man can dream :P

The only way this might happen is if Namco decided to release WMMT to PC, and decided to allow cross-saving ala F-Zero AX/GX GC memory card saving.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

The emulation is still in early stages, you have to wait when WMMT6 goes Public on Teknoparrot and probably the LAN feature will be fixed. That's why Reaver left the NetworkIP option in the Settings like in WMMT5. I know I'm desperate to play WMMT6 for new cars and new tracks in multiplayer, you have to be patient.

Modifié par Akula

4 hours ago, Kiriya403 said:

I having problem with gas and brake are not configure correctly with G29 any solution?

Tried this to calibrate ?

• 3 semaines après...