Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

10 hours ago, jcstahl1 said:

Resolution & fullscreen can be set in config.toml (edit with Notepad++):
- On first run, leave set to windowed to allow firewall
- Game is currently set to the original cab resolution of 1360x768.  If you upscale that, it will affect the movies in 
  game being displayed incorrectly, pushed to the top left corner of the screen.  The movies folder contains the original
  & upscaled versions.  Copy appropriate files and overwrite files located in .\data_jp\movie\

Controls can be set in keyconfig.toml (edit with Notepad++):
- Controls are SDL2 and most common controllers are supported (listed in gamecontrollerdb.txt)
- Changing controls is something you're own with.  I used wheel2xinput to setup a Logitech G29 PS/PC version.
- Current control configuration is pictures in the included PNG as shown with an Xbox One Controller
- Force feedback plugin included in WMMT6RR FFB folder.  Copy files to game folder.  Unsure if it works.

Full WMMT6RR english translation has been applied

Game is launched with wmn6r.exe

https://pixeldrain.com/u/XW5VYsAa

credits to: the original dumper for the game, Brogamer for the loader, and tattohanz for the english translation.

Sweet, thanks man!

15 hours ago, jcstahl1 said:

- Game is currently set to the original cab resolution of 1360x768.  If you upscale that, it will affect the movies in 
  game being displayed incorrectly, pushed to the top left corner of the screen.  The movies folder contains the original
  & upscaled versions.  Copy appropriate files and overwrite files located in .\data_jp\movie\

- Controls are SDL2 and most common controllers are supported (listed in gamecontrollerdb.txt)
- Changing controls is something you're own with.  I used wheel2xinput to setup a Logitech G29 PS/PC version.
- Current control configuration is pictures in the included PNG as shown with an Xbox One Controller
- Force feedback plugin included in WMMT6RR FFB folder.  Copy files to game folder.  Unsure if it works.

credits to: the original dumper for the game, Brogamer for the loader, and tattohanz for the english translation.

Thanks! Is this the 3.05 version?

So I re-encoded the movies to 4k (hate the movies playing in the left corner when running the game in 4k). Outside the game they play absolutely fine, but.... once in game the video starts playing a little slower that audio and get behind, somebody successful play this in 4k with upscaled movies?

Did the same with WMM5DX+ and that one play 4k movies fine.

Modifié par m_lop01
More info

Shame TP don't want anything to do with WMMT6, its a good game got to chapter 80 or so on standard 6 in TP

I would play more with the loader if I could get FFB support as I have a G29, running without it sucks.

There is a loader by BroGamer4256 on github for 6RR I found even with the latest version 0.11 there's a offline grace time limit check that errors E0552 after a while a week or two it seems.

You need to delete "operation_w6w.bin.gz" periodically for the game to to keep working in offline mode.

Modifié par drguild

6 hours ago, drguild said:

Shame TP don't want anything to do with WMMT6, its a good game got to chapter 80 or so on standard 6 in TP

I would play more with the loader if I could get FFB support as I have a G29, running without it sucks.

There is a loader by BroGamer4256 on github for 6RR I found even with the latest version 0.11 there's a offline grace time limit check that errors E0552 after a while a week or two it seems.

You need to delete "operation_w6w.bin.gz" periodically for the game to to keep working in offline mode.

A shame indeed. the tp online server was promised long ago but was never up again after nzgamer41 left tp

and why idta supported by tp with online and wangan 6RR version 3.05 not?

me and a lot of my friends waited a long time to play it but without saving its pointless.

also there’s no offline saving alternative since there’s no jconfig loader for 6RR with offline saving available 

maybe @Boomslangnz has more answers?

Modifié par Iceberg

Booms is the dev that gave me some pointers and I don't really think he's interested beyond that.  Bugging him on here most likely not going to get him to work on it any further if he doesn't want to.  Pocky is the real wizard when it comes to WMMT stuff anyway and she wants zero to do with anything WMMT.

4 minutes ago, jcstahl1 said:

Booms is the dev that gave me some pointers and I don't really think he's interested beyond that.  Bugging him on here most likely not going to get him to work on it any further if he doesn't want to.  Pocky is the real wizard when it comes to WMMT stuff anyway and she wants zero to do with anything WMMT.

if you choose to wait endlessly and maybe not even play it at all,that's your decision

but don't tell other people what to ask or not the devs

its a huge disappointment for a lot of people that played it online with tp before and also not getting tp support for wangan 6RR version 3.05

you or anyone else can ask them all you want.  doesn't mean they have to or will do what you ask.  especially if you constantly bug them about it.  do what you think you have to, but it's probably not going to work out the way you want.

On 8/8/2024 at 3:32 PM, jcstahl1 said:

you or anyone else can ask them all you want.  doesn't mean they have to or will do what you ask.  especially if you constantly bug them about it.  do what you think you have to, but it's probably not going to work out the way you want.

to me it looks like you have no say about anything 

you can totally disagree with @Boomslangnz and tell him politely ofc

a lot of people waited to play with tp wangan6RR version 3.05 at least with offline saving 

and ofc remind him their promise from a long time ago to bring back the online server 

as i wrote its a huge disappointment to a lot of people not to have it supported by tp

Modifié par Galaya

you're right, I don't have any say in anything.  neither do you or anyone else except the devs.  they'll decide what they want to work on, when & if they decide they want to work on it.  all constantly asking them does is annoy them and make them push it further down the list.  hopefully one day you'll realize that.  feel free to continue in your own little fantasy world where everyone does everything you ask just because you or anyone else gives them 5 bucks a month.

You accept it? 😂😂😂

while you and a few more people continue to pay and pray to when they feel like doing stuff you guys want 

and the really sad part for you and the few guys thinking like you 

that you don’t even understand how ridiculous you guys are 

ofc whether you guys like it or not people will continue to ask whatever they want whenever they want it!

Modifié par Galaya

8 hours ago, Galaya said:

You accept it? 😂😂😂

while you and a few more people continue to pay and pray to when they feel like doing stuff you guys want 

and the really sad part for you and the few guys thinking like you 

that you don’t even understand how ridiculous you guys are 

You are pathetic.
Annoying dozens of people on multiple platforms which have nothing to do with TP specifically.
But yeah, your annoyances got you kicked from everywhere.
From emuline discord, from TeknParrot discord, from 1CC discord, everywhere !!
See you around robert1996 aka galaya, aka iceberg, aka .... stupid, dumb, feeble-minded, repetitive F... !!

Modifié par Zen_B7

On 8/7/2024 at 9:49 AM, jcstahl1 said:

Thank you the game loads then I get a network error....how to fix ?

IMG20240808200112.jpg

12 hours ago, jcstahl1 said:

delete operation_w6w.bin.gz.  might have to do that every so often when it give that error.  don't know why it does it, but it does.

I mentioned above it seems to be a built in offline timer thing.

Basically DRM you can go offline for a period before having to connect again to the online servers, but that file has a grace period of about two weeks which when deleted just resets it. 

Looking into it on the Asakura server there's also certificate errors etc from the download certificates from the server expiring etc.

Modifié par drguild

I mentioned above it seems to be a built in offline timer thing.

Basically DRM you can go offline for a period before having to connect again to the online servers, but that file has a grace period of about two weeks which when deleted just resets it. 

Looking into it on the Asakura server there's also certificate errors etc from the download certificates from the server expiring etc.

that makes sense.  might just write an bat or ahk just to delete it every time I launch the game.

On 8/9/2024 at 10:52 PM, jcstahl1 said:

that makes sense.  might just write an bat or ahk just to delete it every time I launch the game.

Didn't think about a bat personally but good advice.

I assume the initial grace period is to allow owners of arcade to setup the machine and test it all out before connecting to the official servers.

What the offline grace period once you have been connected and authenticated is I don't know could be longer or the same amount.
Only if we can get in and look at the certificates gotten from the real servers and they implement something in Asakura aka Bayshore we could know that part but could be encrypted somehow.

Just had ChatGPT create the start bat file for running the game, removing the file and launching the game.

Also had it make the error nicer if it fails to do so.

@echo off

REM Check if the file exists
if exist "operation_W6W.bin.gz" (
    echo Deleting operation_W6W.bin.gz

REM Try to delete the file
    del "operation_W6W.bin.gz"

REM Check if the file still exists after deletion attempt
    if exist "operation_W6W.bin.gz" (
        echo.
        echo Error: Failed to delete "operation_W6W.bin.gz".
        echo.
        echo Possible reasons:
        echo - The file might be read-only. Remove the read-only attribute using the following command:
        echo   attrib -r "operation_W6W.bin.gz"
        echo - You may not have the necessary permissions. Run the script as an administrator.
        echo - The file might be in use by another program. Close any programs that might be using the file.
        echo.
        echo Press any key to exit.
        pause >nul
        exit
    )
)

REM Start the executable in a new window
start "" "wmn6r.exe"

REM Exit immediately if no errors occurred
exit

Modifié par drguild

Anyone have any mappings for the G29 on 6RR? The SDL2 stuff is slightly confusing.

----

I regrabbed from jcstahl1's upload, you'll need to update the SDL library 64 bit https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/releases or use the one in the latest FFB plugin.

WMMT6RR loader

https://github.com/BroGamer4256/WanganArcadeLoader/releases

Force Feedback 6RR SUPPORTED in the last week!!!

https://github.com/Boomslangnz/FFBArcadePlugin/releases

FFB Arcade Plugin Version 2.0.0.53 Latest
2.0.0.53 Changes

Added FFB Support for WMMT6RR (All done by Rocco!)
Huge Thanks to Rocco for adding FFB Support for WMMT6RR to FFB Arcade Plugin!! Awesome work

Got my G29 working with SDL2 Gamepad Tool https://www.generalarcade.com/gamepadtool/ mapping my controls as, your controller ID will be different.

Here's the base game controller database file, https://github.com/mdqinc/SDL_GameControllerDB

03004ed76d0400004fc2000000000000,Logitech G HUB G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel USB,a:b0,b:b2,x:b1,y:b3,back:b8,guide:b24,start:b9,leftstick:b7,rightstick:b6,leftshoulder:b5,rightshoulder:b4,dpup:h0.1,dpdown:h0.4,dpleft:h0.8,dpright:h0.2,leftx:a0,lefttrigger:-a2,righttrigger:-a1,platform:Windows,

The force feedback plugin WORKS!!!.

You may need to set up a profile in logitech to wmn6r.exe with the center force checkmark, this enables some kind of steering force rather than a really loose sloppy wheel.

Only thing that needs doing now is to implement story saving as its not working for me.

Modifié par drguild

Anyone have any mappings for the G29 on 6RR? The SDL2 stuff is slightly confusing.

----

I regrabbed from jcstahl1's upload, you'll need to update the SDL library 64 bit https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/releases or use the one in the latest FFB plugin.

WMMT6RR loader

https://github.com/BroGamer4256/WanganArcadeLoader/releases

Force Feedback 6RR SUPPORTED in the last week!!!

https://github.com/Boomslangnz/FFBArcadePlugin/releases

Got my G29 working with SDL2 Gamepad Tool https://www.generalarcade.com/gamepadtool/ mapping my controls as, your controller ID will be different.

Here's the base game controller database file, https://github.com/mdqinc/SDL_GameControllerDB

03004ed76d0400004fc2000000000000,Logitech G HUB G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel USB,a:b0,b:b2,x:b1,y:b3,back:b8,guide:b24,start:b9,leftstick:b7,rightstick:b6,leftshoulder:b5,rightshoulder:b4,dpup:h0.1,dpdown:h0.4,dpleft:h0.8,dpright:h0.2,leftx:a0,lefttrigger:-a2,righttrigger:-a1,platform:Windows,

The force feedback plugin WORKS!!!.

You may need to set up a profile in logitech to wmn6r.exe with the center force checkmark, this enables some kind of steering force rather than a really loose sloppy wheel.

Only thing that needs doing now is to implement story saving as its not working for me.

Nice work!  I have no idea how a offline story mode saving could be done.  Typically it's a function of banapass servers for any type of saving functions.  There are private 6RR servers out there, but they seemed to get hacked frequently and i wasn't concerned enough about saving to really look into it.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:08 PM, drguild said:

I know about Bayshore and the HK server was under the impression the servers were for 6R only. 

Hadn't gotten around to looking at or trying them.

If there is 6RR wouldn't mind looking into that sometime.

6RR has other recommended servers such as Pixel. The rest you can find out by yourself.

https://discord.gg/p53YrqfKzH

Modifié par kritbualad

On 8/11/2024 at 9:08 AM, drguild said:

I know about Bayshore and the HK server was under the impression the servers were for 6R only. 

Hadn't gotten around to looking at or trying them.

If there is 6RR wouldn't mind looking into that sometime.

check out the discord that kritbualad posted.  Fantasy server for 6RR works great after you sign up and get all the info you need.  There's other downloads (customized versions of TPUI and OpenParrot) in the server you'll need and you'll have to re-extract the game files without any of the stuff from Brogamers loader.

Le 07/08/2024 à 16:49, jcstahl1 a dit :

Hi Is there a version that can restore the Japanese UI? Since I can understand Japanese, I don’t really need to translate it into EN.

4 hours ago, qoo9527 said:

Hi Is there a version that can restore the Japanese UI? Since I can understand Japanese, I don’t really need to translate it into EN.

Yes, that's called running the dump as is, without applying patches.

• 3 semaines après...

Hello together,

i would really appreciate it, if someone could show me a small tutorial how to setup a connection to play online so i can save in WMMT6R.

Game is currently working fine, just wanted the ability to save my game.
Searched a lot and could not find help.

Thank you

Modifié par Nightkids2k
change

Le 07/08/2024 à 05:49, jcstahl1 a dit :

I changed keyconfig.toml to configure my PS4 controller but nothing happen ingame it keep the default mapping.

On 8/7/2024 at 4:49 AM, jcstahl1 said:

Weird.  It's almost like I said that was something you're on your own with.