Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

hace 10 horas, komikazui dijo:

How did you get the server to run successfully? I followed all the steps, but was met with an error in one of the dist/modules files.

Is the error from the node? try adding this in tsconfig.proto.json inside compileroptions.

"skipLibCheck": true,

the tutorial is incomplete, you have to create a database with postgresql and import the tables with prisma...

yarn prisma generate

yarn prisma migrate deploy

and edit the .env file with your connection data... to import the tables to your database

postgresql://USER:PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/DATABASE

my example:

postgresql://postgres:123456@localhost:5432/WMMT6R

Modifié par Curru

5 hours ago, Curru said:

Is the error from the node? try adding this in tsconfig.proto.json inside compileroptions.

the tutorial is incomplete, you have to create a database with postgresql and import the tables with prisma...

yarn prisma generate

and edit the .env file with your connection data... to import the tables to your database

my example:

You have no idea how much time this saved me! I’m forever grateful to you.

7 hours ago, Curru said:

yarn prisma generate

my example:

it seems to throw a type error on the cars.js file, could you contact me on discord? azui.573

Modifié par komikazui

• 5 mois après...

😄  😄  😄

image.png.76533f3c8fa3f1ed8f8fa2fbce1030a8.png

image.png.61a3fada47e9bdcfa5d733a0c0b29243.png

48 minutes ago, Galaya said:

What changed from wangan6RR to 6RR plus

anyone know what was added?

6RR+

New Car

Nissan 400Z

Rare cars will be available in Select Brand. (For those who don't want to play Events anymore.)

Mazda MX-5 (ND5RC)

Honda S2000
BMW M4 2021 
Toyota GR Supra

Nissan Leopard 3.0 Ultima

Nissan Fairlady Z [S130]

expect Honda S660 , Mini Cooper S Countryman

image.png.53c4f3c5abbfb78c89d9611d70f3e65d.pngimage.png.8421374cfd92f5ab9ecce76c5f093bd0.pngimage.png.795d5387b0d2ff9264d62482545550a9.pngimage.png.4c75be50d411b7a1fa8f211eaa0eb43f.pngimage.png.3d00c48842e520b77a4d1c8a09cfcc61.png

Modifié par kritbualad

17 minutes ago, kritbualad said:

6RR+

New Car

Nissan 400Z

Rare cars will be available in Select Brand. (For those who don't want to play Events anymore.)

Mazda MX-5 (ND5RC)

Honda S2000
BMW M4 2021 
Toyota GR Supra

Nissan Leopard 3.0 Ultima

Nissan Fairlady Z [S130]

expect Honda S660 , Mini Cooper S Countryman

Interesting!

looking forward to try 6RR plus at home one day

thx

image.png.3169e17eacd6a6183fe5059ce138febf.png

Just now, Zen_B7 said:

@kritbualad What version is this, you got a loader, willing to share ?

6R Version 2.00.08 But use Bayshore to run a own server.

7 minutes ago, Spgtwstd said:

Is there someone who can reupload 6RR, been kinda needing it for a while.

you blind?..P... look at the post above yours...Zen_B7 left a link...it's been up for 13 hours already.....

Modifié par lords

1 hour ago, lords said:

you blind?..P... look at the post above yours...Zen_B7 left a link...it's been up for 13 hours already.....

The link from Zen_B7 is for the loader, is not the game.

2 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

The link from Zen_B7 is for the loader, is not the game.

Sorry...I am blind...lol

here you go...it's in the list...)

https://archive.org/download/TeknoparrotGamesFull

41 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

NP XD but he is looking for 6RR ver 3.05. The one on archive is 6R.

Amazing! there were links on the net and here and all were taken down....sorry for all the troubles....

5 hours ago, Spgtwstd said:

Lol it's fine. Yea I'm looking for 6RR 3.05, but if the links are all gone that seriously is sad.

I do have copy of 6RR 3.05, but I'm not sure if I can share the links here. I uploaded it onto my gdrive before the site is down..

47 minutes ago, sotong said:

I do have copy of 6RR 3.05, but I'm not sure if I can share the links here. I uploaded it onto my gdrive before the site is down..

You also got the loader and unpacked / decrypted needed files ?

If so, willing to share ?

1 hour ago, jcstahl1 said:

I can upload later a version that has the loader, game, upscaled to 1080p, and english translation already setup and ready to go.  probably won't be for another 7-8 hours.

By chance is it the 3.05 version?

no offline saving at all, need to find a 6RR server & configure it (I'm no help on that part as it wasn't a big enough priority for me to even look into) and yes it's 03.05

edit: configuring controls is a pain IMO so I'll try to write up a readme to include and explain things as best as I can.  I've been working on an openparrot fork for it, but I'm not great with coding and I'm teaching myself for the most part so it's very much WIP and doesn't boot yet.  Still sorting out CRC & hasp dongle stuff.  It may it may not ever work without a more experienced coder taking over or redoing it.

Modifié par jcstahl1

10 minutes ago, jcstahl1 said:

no offline saving at all, need to find a 6RR server & configure it (I'm no help on that part as it wasn't a big enough priority for me to even look into) and yes it's 03.05

edit: configuring controls is a pain IMO so I'll try to write up a readme to include and explain things as best as I can.  I've been working on an openparrot fork for it, but I'm not great with coding and I'm teaching myself for the most part so it's very much WIP and doesn't boot yet.  Still sorting out CRC & hasp dongle stuff.  It may it may not ever work without a more experienced coder taking over or redoing it.

then ask a tp dev to help you out,eventually seeing it supported by tp

and with story progress offline saving would be great.

37 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

then ask a tp dev to help you out,eventually seeing it supported by tp

and with story progress offline saving would be great.

already spoke with TP devs.  they want pretty much nothing to do with anything WMMT related anymore.  got a few pointers from one of them that got me a little further but that's about it.  that's why 6R doesn't have saving features implemented.  no one is interested in working on it, and their WMMT server has been offline for a while with probably very low chances they'll ever bring it back.

11 hours ago, sotong said:

Any chance of uploading 6RR 3.05? Is it a clean dump?

6 hours ago, jcstahl1 said:

already spoke with TP devs.  they want pretty much nothing to do with anything WMMT related anymore.  got a few pointers from one of them that got me a little further but that's about it.  that's why 6R doesn't have saving features implemented.  no one is interested in working on it, and their WMMT server has been offline for a while with probably very low chances they'll ever bring it back.

I wish you a better luck with wan6RR plus if ever public lol

On 8/5/2024 at 8:03 AM, jcstahl1 said:

I can upload later a version that has the loader, game, upscaled to 1080p, and english translation already setup and ready to go.  probably won't be for another 7-8 hours.

Hey man, you still able to post the file here?

On 8/6/2024 at 10:39 AM, Spgtwstd said:

Hey man, you still able to post the file here?

Resolution & fullscreen can be set in config.toml (edit with Notepad++):
- On first run, leave set to windowed to allow firewall
- Game is currently set to the original cab resolution of 1360x768.  If you upscale that, it will affect the movies in 
  game being displayed incorrectly, pushed to the top left corner of the screen.  The movies folder contains the original
  & upscaled versions.  Copy appropriate files and overwrite files located in .\data_jp\movie\

Controls can be set in keyconfig.toml (edit with Notepad++):
- Controls are SDL2 and most common controllers are supported (listed in gamecontrollerdb.txt)
- Changing controls is something you're own with.  I used wheel2xinput to setup a Logitech G29 PS/PC version.
- Current control configuration is pictures in the included PNG as shown with an Xbox One Controller
- Force feedback plugin included in WMMT6RR FFB folder.  Copy files to game folder.  Unsure if it works.

Full WMMT6RR english translation has been applied

Game is launched with wmn6r.exe

https://pixeldrain.com/u/XW5VYsAa

credits to: the original dumper for the game, Brogamer for the loader, and tattohanz for the english translation.

Modifié par jcstahl1