Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

Can anyone test ?

I do not have a shifter, no idea for which version 

WMMT SECRET CAR CODES

MazdaSpeed6 Driving School Model: Highlight Mazdaspeed6 (GG3P). Move the shifter to 6654-333-1123-444

Subaru R2: Highlight Subaru Alcyone SVX (CXD). Move the shifter to 64-64-64-64-64

Toyota Aristo (Personal Taxi Version): Highlight Toyota Aristo. Move the shifter to 111-222-3333333-444-566

Toyota Celsior (Personal Taxi Version): Highlight Toyota Celsior. Move the shifter to 1562-1562-1562

Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution: Highlight Mitsubshi Starion (A187A). Move the shifter to 4636-55-4636

Toyota Hiace (High Version): Highlight Toyota Chaser (JZX100). Move the shifter to 3344-3344-26-26-26

Toyota Hiace: Highlight Toyota MR2 (SW20). Move the shifter to 322-322-322

Toyota Corolla: Highlight Toyota Supra (JZA70). Move the shifter to 4-1-2-6

Nissan GTR Spec-V: Highlight Nissan GTR (R35). Move the shifter to 1352-3533-555

3 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Now follow the steps in this tutorial.

I did, but I get this as last line from AMAuthd.exe AH INFO : ALE_ABEX_STAT_RETRY_WAIT

And it just hangs there, never shows any other info or AH INFO : none

WMMT6R starts but hangs at Authentication check

The IP address show in the video (lower right) is still correct and still functional ?

On 11/16/2022 at 3:14 AM, xtremebuga said:

Yes my friend. Download the game and the update.

Game (7.68 GB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3ENP1Bxk4JmAaWL-ZcG3mCVt2xVl8CG/view

Update (1.5 GB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OSTe-eWJSHJw8BRfBwrUIEoO5YKGh3nW/view?usp=share_link

Now follow the steps in this tutorial. On the firewall and video card part, it's optional, I didn't do it.

Another thing, on the card part, put your nickname, not KinGzGOD, (this is not a rule)

thank you for the tutorial but i cant understand the language. maybe ill try next time when an english tutorial comes out. thank you very much

8 hours ago, reeeeee said:

(thank you for the tutorial but i cant understand the language. maybe ill try next time when an english tutorial comes out. thank you very much)

I also don't understand this language, but I followed the tutorial paying attention to everything he did, clicking on each place he clicked, and I managed to do it. It worked here.

Not work for me too. Same as petje last line from AMAuthd.exe AH INFO : ALE_ABEX_STAT_RETRY_WAIT e not show none

I've open log "muchacd.log" in dir Amcus, it says:

- FILE ERROR rev=0 line=107 func=open errno=2(0x2:No such file or directory) C:\WMMT6R\WMMT6R\AMCUS\dl_image ).

Looks like something related to dl_image, which I configured well as path in the ini file AMConfig.ini

On 11/16/2022 at 3:14 AM, xtremebuga said:

Yes my friend. Download the game and the update.

Game (7.68 GB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3ENP1Bxk4JmAaWL-ZcG3mCVt2xVl8CG/view

Update (1.5 GB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OSTe-eWJSHJw8BRfBwrUIEoO5YKGh3nW/view?usp=share_link

Now follow the steps in this tutorial. On the firewall and video card part, it's optional, I didn't do it.

Another thing, on the card part, put your nickname, not KinGzGOD, (this is not a rule)

so mean we can use physical bana card scan with usb NFC?

On 11/16/2022 at 12:00 AM, petje said:

I did, but I get this as last line from AMAuthd.exe AH INFO : ALE_ABEX_STAT_RETRY_WAIT

And it just hangs there, never shows any other info or AH INFO : none

WMMT6R starts but hangs at Authentication check

The IP address show in the video (lower right) is still correct and still functional ?

I've solved the problem, the new ip server address is 194.233.74.90

^^

13 hours ago, ninja81 said:

I've solved the problem, the new ip server address is 194.233.74.90

THANKS, that helped, it works now, partially.

It boots now with the green sign in the lower left corner, but also shows "This machine does not sell the new card" (yellow text left side of the screen).

1P play available

How can I start the terminal emulator (if needed) or make a new Banapassport card ?
I made a OpenParrot_Cars folder in the game folder and there in the file openprogress.sav

That does not work either.

Can not currently buy a Banapassport card

And in the terminal mode the same.

And a BIG THANKS for the people whom figured all this out and maintain the server, very much appreciated !! 

Modifié par petje

3 hours ago, bestekar said:

Thanks. Is it supposed to be only 304 mb ? The post stated it was 1.5 GB ?

It is the original upload, curious, works fine for me.

Now I see, extracted it is that size, even a bit more.

Modifié par petje

11 hours ago, petje said:

THANKS, that helped, it works now, partially.

It boots now with the green sign in the lower left corner, but also shows "This machine does not sell the new card" (yellow text left side of the screen).

1P play available

How can I start the terminal emulator (if needed) or make a new Banapassport card ?

They say to press c repeatedly in the banapassport reading screen... but it says to me that the card is not valid... I'm trying to figure out how to do it...

3 hours ago, ninja81 said:

Ok solved the problem again : p

Donwload WMMT6R UPDATE 2, just drag and drop card.ini e leave the card to default, don't editing anything. The bananapassort work now. 🙂

In the normal game the card works, but in the Terminal it doesn't work, does this also happen to you?

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1668814360

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1668814399

Even repeatedly pressing the letter C, as they say, does not work.

Here you have a link from your discord that now if you allow me to share to make your server known.

https://discord.gg/hkgwmmt6r

hace 8 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

En el juego normal funciona la tarjeta, pero en la Terminal no funciona, a ti tambien te pasa esto?

Sem_t%C3%Silla.png?1

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1668814399

Incluso presionando repetidamente la letra C, como dicen, no funciona.

keep the c key pressed until it finally accepts it

hace 11 horas, ninja81 dijo:

¿Esto es para jugar en LAN?

To play with your friends from anywhere in the world, player 1 for example opens the terminal with run.bat and he is cab1, you put his ip as terminal and cab1 and the rest of the players just run amauth and Teknoparrot as administrator and their ip are their booths.

player who opens the terminal run.bat-amauth and teknoparrot as administrator the rest only amauth and teknoparrot as administrator

If someone wants to play with me now that you're encouraged to play 6R, write to me and we'll see each other for some races.

En 19/11/2022 a las 12:15, ninja81 dijo:

This is for lan play?

a little tutorial to play vs. enter as pcb id1 and with run.bat and amauth as administrator, in teknoparrot choose the window option, run the game. If you get a duplicate terminal error, it means that there is someone with a terminal open, the one that will be pcbid 1 remains with run.bat open. The rest of the players close the run.bat and they will change the pcb id number to the one that is available. If red letters appear, it is that it is busy. Hit the menu test button, the game will test and go online. If it gives an error, the pcb id is identical, change the number, someone is with that pcb id number, if it stays checking, the test closes your run.bat returns to test and online

Hello everyone, I come here to ask for your help once again, I'm trying to create a command in AutoHotKey to start Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R, with just one command. I can start without problems, the problem is to close all of them, AMAuthd does not close, so I need a command just to close it. If anyone can help me, thanks in advance.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1669003653

In the task manager this appears...

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1669003839

12 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Hello my friend
thank you for your kindness to make this installation easy to understand
I have a question, whenever I tried to continue story (story start from 81), can the progress not be saved? I tried to select no on continue page, and it didn't save my progress story

hace 10 horas, Babonx dijo:

Hello my friend
I have a question, whenever I tried to continue story (story start from 81), can the progress not be saved? I tried to select no on continue page, and it didn't save my progress story

hello, they currently have a saving problem in story mode, they say that you have to complete a page of chapters to save the progress. play 20 chapters and it will save you, I haven't played it to confirm but that's what they said on their discord.

hace 23 horas, Babonx dijo:

Hello my friend

They have already fixed the saving of the story mode according to the latest server update. enjoy the game :)

Anyone know a way to import story from TP 6 to 6R?
I tried replacing the files and its just restarting from the first chapter.

Even the new TP won't read the teknoprogress.sav on 6 non r

Its been renamed openprogress.sav

6R still won't read the story progress it but 6 will again.

6R doesn't read or create a new openprogress save file from my testing.

Found the reason.

//safeJMP(imageBase + 0x6ADBF0, LoadGameData); //Disabled temporary to stop users copying WMMT6 save to 6R until save works correctly so load has a purpose!!

teknoprogress.sav

Modifié par drguild

On 11/21/2022 at 7:39 PM, xtremebuga said:

If the Mediafire link ever goes down, here is a Discord CDN URL that I definitely won't be pulling down anytime soon:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/673458464961331202/1045008462934974534/WMMT6R_UPDATE_2.0.rar

WMMT ONLINE HKG SERVER - VS Mode Special Event

Start Time 2022/11/23 12:00

End Time 2022/12/01 12:00

Event Prize: S2000 Type S

Get into VS mode and battle. Capture a screenshot with 30 VS stars and post it to <#1040929932475387914> and win a free S2000 Type S!

⚠️Reminder

1. Please remember to screenshot and post it to the channel as confirmation.

2. Don't cheat or modify any car data. Cheaters card would be banned for 9999 years.

3. The prize would be given after the event ends.

unknown-5.png

8 hours ago, RACCOONRYO said:

Does it work on the following computers?
Cpu i7-9750h

gpu gtx1650 4gb

ram 8gb

Easily, as long as you RTFM and follow the instructions

And prioritize in your NVIDIA control panel to use the dedicated GPU, the GTX1650 for the game .exe, wmn6r.exe and limit it there also to 60 FPS

Because your CPU got a integrated GPU, a Intel UHD Graphics 630 and most of the time Window$ prioritizes that one.

Modifié par petje