Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

Hello I need help

I managed to get to chapter 45 in the story mode and now all of a sudden it wont load.

It gets stuck in the "now loading" screen endlessly. 

I thought it might have to do with the english patch not locating some lines so I went back to full JP language and it still go stuck "now loading" without end. 

Any idea what might be causing it to get stuck in the loading screen?

Hello all! First time poster here.

I've spent the last week or so working on a car editor for Maximum Tune 6 on emulator. It's written in JavaScript and hosted on my personal website :)

http://www.dragapult.xyz/wmmt6-car-editor/

Little video of the tool working on my machine:

https://youtu.be/ke32_7agbC4

You can check it the source on my personal github page

Alternate URL: http://damon-murdoch.github.io/wmmt6-car-editor/

Source Code: https://github.com/damon-murdoch/wmmt6-car-editor

This is pretty early on in development, and I'm planning on adding more to it when I have time. Please let me know if you have any issues by opening an issue on the github project page.

PS: If you don't know where to find your car files, teknoparrot saves them in a folder called TeknoParrot_Cars in wherever your game files are stored :)

This has been fun to work on, and I hope some of you find it useful! ^

Modifié par Scrubbs
Embedded link broke my post

2 hours ago, Scrubbs said:

Hello all! First time poster here.

I've spent the last week or so working on a car editor for Maximum Tune 6 on emulator. It's written in JavaScript and hosted on my personal website :)

http://www.dragapult.xyz/wmmt6-car-editor/

Little video of the tool working on my machine:

https://youtu.be/ke32_7agbC4

You can check it the source on my personal github page

Alternate URL: http://damon-murdoch.github.io/wmmt6-car-editor/

Source Code: https://github.com/damon-murdoch/wmmt6-car-editor

This is pretty early on in development, and I'm planning on adding more to it when I have time. Please let me know if you have any issues by opening an issue on the github project page.

PS: If you don't know where to find your car files, teknoparrot saves them in a folder called TeknoParrot_Cars in wherever your game files are stored :)

This has been fun to work on, and I hope some of you find it useful! ^

Hi Scrubbs

thanks for sharing.

Exactly what "car file" is needed to modify the save file. 

I only see the car save file ending in ".bin"

is this the file that I need to upload into your editor?

8 hours ago, lasombra49 said:

Hi Scrubbs

thanks for sharing.

Exactly what "car file" is needed to modify the save file. 

I only see the car save file ending in ".bin"

is this the file that I need to upload into your editor?

In Teknoparrot, they end in '.car' and they are in the TeknoParrot_Cars folder in your game's files

If that folder doesn't exist for you, I honestly have no idea where they would be haha but I think that is a different file

On 12/13/2021 at 8:43 PM, Scrubbs said:

In Teknoparrot, they end in '.car' and they are in the TeknoParrot_Cars folder in your game's files

If that folder doesn't exist for you, I honestly have no idea where they would be haha but I think that is a different file

I am running the game with Jconfig. I dont see a ".car" file anywhere. 

Any suggestions?

• 2 semaines après...

I am new to JConfig, used Teknoparrot before for WMM5 without any issues. PLEASE HELP ME: I can't configure my Thrustmaster wheel in JconfigWMMT6 or any keyboard for that matter, even though it recognizes the wheel in Jconfig. No trouble loading the game, but pressing anything on the wheel doesn't do anything. Please I ask anyone who can solve this issue for me. Really appreciate it! 

9 minutes ago, cjia said:

I am new to JConfig, used Teknoparrot before for WMM5 without any issues

Why not use tp for it?

i use joypad with tp but it should work with a wheel as well

• 2 semaines après...

Hi all,

Ive searched here and google but cannot find how to get past this error:

"cannot enter test mode during terminal info check"

I've tried disabling Terminal Mode/Emulator Options in JConfig but that shows same error with less devices

Also tried with Win8 support and it directly crashes the .exe file instead

error.png

sorry it's wmn6r via jconfig
NVIDIA GPU, Ryzen CPU, W10 Pro 19041
Modifié par stalemete
extra info

1 hour ago, stalemete said:
sorry it's wmn6r via jconfig
NVIDIA GPU, Ryzen CPU, W10 Pro 19041

Edited 6 minutes ago by stalemete
extra info

JC nor TP, neither support WMM6 R

Modifié par Onkel

6 minutes ago, Onkel said:

JC nor TP do not support WMM6 R

hmm, nub question then am i just fundamentally missing a step or something?

I have the 3 part initial download & 1.1 patch which includes wmn6r.exe, jconfigwm6 and jvsemuwm6.dll files

if it skip the 1.1 (updated wmn6r + jconfig) then im stuck with the yellow 1911 error

happy to go read if theres a doc somewhere, but best i found so far was below which is how i progressed to this point

Modifié par stalemete

47 minutes ago, Onkel said:

R

Blind, deaf, or / and dumb ?

WMMT6_New_Feature_for_WANGAN_MIDNIGHT_MA

Wmmt6R.jpg

fb_logo.png

https://imgshare.io/image/dumb-fuck.rCLdUj

... man who hurt you so bad as a child that to escape you come here and attempt to insult random internet strangers

do you just need a hug?

To your vague one word answers, I'm guessing you were attempting to say I've downloaded the wrong base file and the instructions are wrong (linking to 6R instead of 6)

Also do you find the concept of using full sentences some sort of personal insult, what did sentences ever do to you?

31 minutes ago, stalemete said:

I'm guessing

Yeah ....

Not worth my time !

BTW

32 minutes ago, stalemete said:

To your vague one word answers

32 minutes ago, stalemete said:

Blind, deaf, or / and dumb ?

:what::idee::very-good::bravo:

Modifié par Onkel

On 1/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, Onkel said:

Yeah ....

Not worth my time !

Lame insults and jokes aside, thank you for your help with this ^

EDIT: for those coming in after me, Onkel was spot on about root issue

Despite the naming of the link and it's location in article, it was for WMMT6R instead of WMMT6 - must use the Mega link instead which is correct version

Modifié par stalemete
correct info

7 minutes ago, stalemete said:

Lame insults and jokes aside, thank you for your help with this ^

According to the TP BuildBot the TP team is working on WMMT6R, since a while, no ETA

Modifié par Onkel

• 4 semaines après...

Hi, anyone have good wheel settings for a Logitech G29 wheel for WMMT6 on TP?  I changed the steering rotation to 270 degrees on my Logitech G Hub and installed a FFB plugin for WMMT6, but it still feels a bit off, anyone managed to replicate the FFB like the actual arcade steering wheel (or at least as close as possible)? 

Also, are there different versions of WMMT6 for PC? Like maybe there are versions that were made for TP only or JC only. If there is, is there one that is made specifically for TP, because I think i may have used a JC version of wmn6r.exe on TP. So far no big issues though, aside from the bug where if you choose a song when playing time attack, and on the next game if you play story mode, it will play the exact same song picked when doing the time attack on the game before, not sure if there is a fix but it gets annoying playing the same song over when doing stories. 

Modifié par ricksanchez

Anyone happen to know how to fix this error?

image.png.bd78d2509ece094670979d1631d36a60.png

This is WMMT5DX.  I just found out the files at Virusman is all messed up i keep trying to download the 5dx+ but they keep saying they are 5DX... Either way i have tried on both versions and both versions being with and without terminal and they both say E2212 Error

Ok i fixed it

The problem was getting stuck here

image.png.5ded7fcd77be87eb183331cc621a54dd.png

So I went into the 2nd option in test menu and I changed this to off (on the first screen they say this has to do with force feedback)

image.png.c5427d2d04f10867c923d506c026bb64.png

This caused a new error an E0712

image.png.5141264c084a6e1bc0c3d6b29f71b570.png

Which I solved by turning off the first IC option in 2nd test menu option

image.png.ba4305f4d0d39d0a93163cd3eb16637c.png

I then got a third error an E2301

image.png.2e9b541fa651eb82482d38e6ade914d7.png

Which you can guess by switching off the third option corrected all of my issues.

image.png.22a49c4f736a482e49423d97e72e5ee2.png

image.png

Sorry just realized i posted this in wrong topic.  I added it there also.

Modifié par aevans0001

7 hours ago, arcadeforty said:

I think I know the answer to this, and i've searched all this thread and others and can't find it.

But is there a resolution patcher for Wangan 6? I know there's one for 5, but did one get released for 6 and I just can't find it? Thanks.

Resolution patcher is on Page 12. I did the 1920x1080 resolution patch and it worked fine, however when I tried to install the 1080p version intro movie, the game throws an error code, so I have to stick with the original one which means every time I start the game, the intro movie will not 1920x1080 so it will look a bit small, not a big issue for me since its only the intro movie and does not affect the game. I don't even know if the resolution patch improved the graphics quality at all.

I would prefer to patch it back to the original resolution (anyone know the default one?), because even before doing the resolution patch, my game always starts in borderless fullscreen, as long as I don't alt+tab after I launch the game, if you do that, the game will become windowed. And one issue I found was that if I played the game in windowed instead of borderless fullscreen, the game feels like its going much faster which makes it undrivable, Not sure why, but it does not matter if you did the patch or not, if the game starts in windowed mode, it will feel like its running faster than its supposed to. This is my experience at least, FWIW, i'm probably not running the correct .exe version that I'm supposed to use, I'm using Teknoparrot but I got my .exe download from a youtube tutorial video on WMMT6 Jconfig install, not sure if it makes any difference or cause issues.

I also found out that there is sort of an update patch for WMMT6 which is supposed to fix an error I think, I don't think I did the update patch, because I only did the English patch and ran the game fine without issues. Is there a way to know if my game has the update fix patch or not?

Modifié par ricksanchez

18 minutes ago, ricksanchez said:

Resolution patcher is on Page 12. I did the 1920x1080 resolution patch and it worked fine, however when I tried to install the 1080p version intro movie, the game throws an error code, so I have to stick with the original one which means every time I start the game, the intro movie will not 1920x1080 so it will look a bit small, not a big issue for me since its only the intro movie and does not affect the game. I don't even know if the resolution patch improved the graphics quality at all.

I would prefer to patch it back to the original resolution (anyone know the default one?), because even before doing the resolution patch, my game always starts in borderless fullscreen, as long as I don't alt+tab after I launch the game, if you do that, the game will become windowed. And one issue I found was that if I played the game in windowed instead of borderless fullscreen, the game feels like its going much faster which makes it undrivable, Not sure why, but it does not matter if you did the patch or not, if the game starts in windowed mode, it will feel like its running faster than its supposed to. This is my experience at least, FWIW, i'm probably not running the correct .exe version that I'm supposed to use, I'm using Teknoparrot but I got my .exe download from a youtube tutorial video on WMMT6 Jconfig install, not sure if it makes any difference or cause issues.

I also found out that there is sort of an update patch for WMMT6 which is supposed to fix an error I think, I don't think I did the update patch, because I only did the English patch and ran the game fine without issues. Is there a way to know if my game has the update fix patch or not?

THANKYOU! I read many pages and i missed all those discussions around it.

On 1/23/2022 at 12:25 AM, ryuzo7980 said:

If I am correct this game is the same since 4 came out. Or maybe even 3. 

All Wangan Midnight games have basically been the same since Tokyo Extreme Racer on the SEGA Dreamcast.

The C1 highway hasn't changed in nearly 25 years, except for a slight graphical update with each game. Only thing that changes in Wangan Midnight games, is you maybe get a few new cars and music tracks.

Namco are nearly as lazy as Konami these days 😕

On 2/22/2022 at 6:00 AM, Wolf9110 said:

All Wangan Midnight games have basically been the same since Tokyo Extreme Racer on the SEGA Dreamcast.

The C1 highway hasn't changed in nearly 25 years, except for a slight graphical update with each game. Only thing that changes in Wangan Midnight games, is you maybe get a few new cars and music tracks.

Namco are nearly as lazy as Konami these days 😕

Errr...maybe because the C1 is based on the actual highway in Tokyo? The graphical engine only changed significantly from 3 -> 4 when then went from a 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9, other than that the game is probably limited by the arcade hardware it runs on.

Invité A FRIEND

Any news/progress on a public loader support with tp/jconfig for wangan 6R?

I think it’s public and decrypted for almost 2 months now but it’s not playable without a loader

thanks in advance 

Modifié par A FRIEND