Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

Il y a 9 heures, soso92 a dit :

Merci pour ton retour dinfo car j'avais un doute car pour l'encodage du forma wmv je suis limiter à 1080p j'ai donc tester en forçant l'encodage en 1440p et visiblement ça fonctionne bien je pense que je peux aller même au delà 

Je t'en prie ! Et indeed, je pense aussi que tu peux monter jusqu'Ă  du 2160p, en tout cas en 1440, c'est du tout bon.

5 hours ago, julesberry2016 said:

hello dear friend,

I have a problem with wmt6 when I start the game I have this screen 

any solutions? thanks:)

MAXXIMUN TUNE 6.png

e1901 is a dongle error
meanwhile with 5dx+ you got e0712 which is an error about the ic card reader
i dont know anything else about it tho

Le 26/09/2021 à 12:06, julesberry2016 a dit :

hello dear friend,

I have a problem with wmt6 when I start the game I have this screen 

any solutions? thanks:)

MAXXIMUN TUNE 6.png

You need to change some settings in test menu but I don't remember exactly which ones. But I know for sure the answer is somewhere on this site and maybe in this very thread...

Invité Bootleg
On 9/26/2021 at 3:08 AM, julesberry2016 said:

and with wmt5dx I have this screen, perharps the same problem, thanks :)

TUNE 5 DX.png

yeah on the 2nd option of the test menu what i did was turn the options to off and it booted right up 

Modifié par Bootleg

1 hour ago, leeroymad said:

Hi, any ideas why the story mode progress saves, but the car tuning doe not.. anyone else have the same issue? im using teknoparrot

Probably still a bug, which everybody has afaik

WMMT 6 Get rid of the yellow banner with (Banapassport cannot be used at this time) CREDITS to TattooHanz looks much better now! :very-good:

Replace the file in dir \WM6\data_jp\flash\DRIVE\attract

https://mega.nz/file/R3QCzTaR#DtpKi-7dx8YdlaQO7epnkqHwlbLTRPmqbmf0Okdy1g4

Modifié par djd

On 28/09/2021 at 6:30 PM, Tremolux said:

You need to change some settings in test menu but I don't remember exactly which ones. But I know for sure the answer is somewhere on this site and maybe in this very thread...

Thank you very much for your answer:) I have reinstalled the game and now it works :) but I can't save my progress it starts always in the beginning, have you this problem too? Thanks :)

Hey everyone! New face on this site, been around the RHYTHM game scene since 2001 but I decided to broaden my genre of games and just found this last night. Would love to get this working but for some reason I cant extract the 3 files... I got it from the downlaod link above. Everytime I try to extract it says it cannot be extracted as a 7 zip archive. The file names are "WM6 (V-M's).7z.001", "WM6.7z.002", and "WM6.7z.003".

Would anybody be willing to help me out with this? 

If anyone helps, THANKS IN ADVANCE!

627d3db28f80a9655332ef327cf2448a.png

Modifié par BLCKBLuR

hace 1 hora, BLCKBLuR dijo:

Hey everyone! New face on this site, been around the RHYTHM game scene since 2001 but I decided to broaden my genre of games and just found this last night. Would love to get this working but for some reason I cant extract the 3 files... I got it from the downlaod link above. Everytime I try to extract it says it cannot be extracted as a 7 zip archive. The file names are "WM6 (V-M's).7z.001", "WM6.7z.002", and "WM6.7z.003".

Would anybody be willing to help me out with this? 

If anyone helps, THANKS IN ADVANCE!

627d3db28f80a9655332ef327cf2448a.png

The names of the files have to match aside from the extension. In your case the first file has a different name than 2 and 3. Rename WM6 (V-M's).7z.001 to WM6.7z.001

1 hour ago, Atolm said:

The names of the files have to match aside from the extension. In your case the first file has a different name than 2 and 3. Rename WM6 (V-M's).7z.001 to WM6.7z.001

I actually tried renaming them to match before I posted that pic, and it didnt work, gave the same error on extraction. I ended up redownloading from a diff link and it works, I think my DLs got corrupted! Thanks for the reply though!!! Really! Also! Am I right in saying if I want to play online mode I have to play WMT5DX? not WMT6?

Modifié par BLCKBLuR
Typos

14 hours ago, BLCKBLuR said:

I actually tried renaming them to match before I posted that pic, and it didnt work, gave the same error on extraction. I ended up redownloading from a diff link and it works, I think my DLs got corrupted! Thanks for the reply though!!! Really! Also! Am I right in saying if I want to play online mode I have to play WMT5DX? not WMT6?

online in wmmt was never possible unless you meant playing over the lan as online

8 hours ago, SupaninjaX said:

Hi im new here and can i ask if there is anyway to fix a white screen issue. when i launch the game, after a while of black screen it just goes to white screen.

you should have an option to teknoparrot to use the white screen fix, see the screenshot
ZUv9ISi.png
if you use jconfig, you're out of luck

On 6/2/2021 at 6:37 AM, JustinCredible81 said:

I don't care about Jconfig or Teknoparrot just want it to work.

Going to try Jconfig 1.1 somehow missed that it was just posted on the previous page. 

Edit: Finally, no yellow box! Thank you Flybit for fixing that. 

how you solve yellow box?

On 10/6/2021 at 12:58 AM, julesberry2016 said:

Thank you very much for your answer:) I have reinstalled the game and now it works :) but I can't save my progress it starts always in the beginning, have you this problem too? Thanks :)

You mean you reinstall the file where did you get it from?