Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

56 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Hello forgive me....May i play at Wangan6 R with jconfiguration and res patcher at 4k? I crashes for me at starting

I think so, there must be some patch for that resolution, but first try to play with lower resolutions and also try to inform what error is occurring with your game.

12 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Hello forgive me.. why when i start It with jconfiguration it crashes Always in all resolution i try..lower and higher?

Hello friend, I would like to help you but I still don't understand your problem. 1 - You want to play with save using jconfig, you won't be able to, because with jconfig the save doesn't work.
2 - If you are trying to play without saving with jconfig, this screen where you show the error should not exist because with jconfig, it skips this check in Terminal.
3 - But if you want to play with save, then you need Tecknoparrot and you don't need to be Patreon. In this case, you must have MaxiTerminal and AMAuthd.exe open, and a non-updatable version of Tecknoparrot.
Try to be more specific about how you are trying to play, maybe that way I or another user here can help you.

image.png.d3f8a75ae13dcaec278de41ef764366e.png

Modifié par xtremebuga

12 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Hello my Amazing friend...so...if i play It with parrot all is ok with Wangan 6R but its resolution is ugly and low because the res patcher i used for previous chapters does not work!  If instead i try to play It with jconfiguration...the res patcher seem to work but the game crashes in starting screen....I would like to play It in other words my friend also with parrot but with 4k resolution ..but unfortunately no one has published a res patcher working as for previous chapters..Tia

Well, in this case I will give you some executables with certain resolutions, and you do the test to see if it works.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cp9s206kgll8f9b/Res.rar/file

• 2 semaines après...

Tutorial on how to make a Save game file and enable Network in TeknoParrot??

• Team
il y a 26 minutes, JerryRat a dit :

Tutorial on how to make a Save game file and enable Network in TeknoParrot??

ask to the  good section for WMMT6 in teknoparrot topic plz

Hello, This is my very first post here in the forum. Can you tell me some basics for the WMMT6R or RR to run. Do I need a special directory setup or install additional software. With TeknoParrot (Patreon) the game never launches with Jconfig patched exes I always get the hasp and usbauth missing DLL error. You help would be very appreciated.

• Team
il y a une heure, Light_7859 a dit :

I want to unzip 6R with 7zip, but I can't. Why is this?

if you have *.001 *.002 *.003 files make sure you use 7 zip file manager and not 7 zip gui !

Make sure you have no corrupted downloaded files too

• 2 semaines après...

Is there still a dump available for WMMT 6 Teknoparrot? I downloaded the first file on the page where the
mirrors are but the first one is JConfig only? 

Never mind, sorted!

Modifié par Jooni-Oppa
Update

Hello Everyone,

New to emulating arcade games (started for Initial D since I spent a good hour almost every day on 7 when I was in Tokyo) and ended up discovering WMMT. I manage to get it all working through Tekno (6) but I cannot get my resolution to the wanted value. I have a super wide screen (3440x1440) and the patcher only supports 16:9. I looked in the hex to change value but cannot find the proper line. If anyone has the info or a solution I d be forever grateful. Thanks

• 2 semaines après...

how to unzip the file? ive got always error

On 3/28/2023 at 10:20 PM, feku137 said:

Try renaming all files to the same name (do not change the file extension)
Example: a.001.7z, a.002.7z, etc.

followed this but still error

1.jpg

Modifié par PapaG
removed names

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...