Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

On 11/23/2022 at 1:15 PM, Curru said:

They have already fixed the saving of the story mode according to the latest server update. enjoy the game :)

Great!
But I have another problem
so I tried to redo everything from scratch by deleting all files, extracting and setting up from beginning. during card reading, a message like this appears and I can't use the card anymore. I also tried to change card data but this message still showing.

Why does this happen?

6r.png

friend I answer you in private...

En 4/12/2022 a las 11:41, Babonx dijo:

¡Excelente!
Pero tengo otro problema
, así que traté de rehacer todo desde cero borrando todos los archivos, extrayéndolos y configurándolos desde el principio. durante la lectura de la tarjeta, aparece un mensaje como este y ya no puedo usar la tarjeta. También traté de cambiar los datos de la tarjeta, pero este mensaje sigue apareciendo.

¿Por qué pasó esto?

6r.png

14 hours ago, Curru said:

friend I answer you in private...

On 12/4/2022 at 11:41 AM, Babonx said:

And other people whom got the same problem ?

A non public solution or what ?

hace 2 horas, petje dijo:

And other people whom got the same problem ?

A non public solution or what ?

You can write and ask me, the solution is in the HKG discord, if you have used cheats for your card, you will surely have been banned for cheating or other reasons, your banapassport card is your discord ID and the keychip will be provided to you by the discord administrators , there you will find an application to register a card for new users. If you're not on your discord, it's probably because your card stopped working. but as I said in its day it has a bug to keep the c key pressed until the card is admitted.

here you have the invitation to his discord....

https://discord.gg/hkgwmmt6r 

if I stop saying things in public for everyone, I have my reasons, like they delete comments without any explanation....

look for the ticket for new card section

Modifié par Curru

54 minutes ago, Fr0stz998 said:

Version 6R if its available

Afaik that is non patreon on TeknoParrot (TP)

Also supported by JConfig (JC) strangely enough the JC for WMMT6R is not in the list here.

Here you go, JC for WMMT6R

https://gofile.io/d/lpxRFB

And also with SegaTools (ST) even with online gaming / scores and saving.

15 minutes ago, Curru said:

friend let's see if we play some races vs. find me on the HKG discord...

Not getting past certificate check when booting game, worked fine before 🤔 

Solved !! 

I forgot to also start AMDAuthD

Modifié par petje

video tutorial wangan midnight 6 Project Asakura....

https://youtu.be/EqvMjBSaQoQ

hace 11 minutos, petje dijo:

Not getting past certificate check when booting game, worked fine before 🤔 

Solved !! 

I forgot to also start AMDAuthD

ok and if this appears with the letters NG that is because there is someone on the server connected to the terminal, if there are several open you will have to close your run.bat and start only with amauth, sometimes it also happens when you enter with the same pcb id number that some other player has...

IMG_20221128_231748.jpg

The video that I published is for the wangan 6 of the project asakura discord... for whoever is in that discord, well, they can see this tutorial. I am playing 6R from the HKG server if you have any questions I will try to help you within my possibilities

hace 3 horas, petje dijo:

@Curru

Tienes mucho conocimiento sobre WMMT6R HKG  👍

¿Dónde se obtienen los archivos utilizados en el video que publicaste?

Porque en el video que publiqué usan otra configuración y otros archivos.

The video that I published is for the wangan 6 of the project asakura discord... for whoever is in that discord, well, they can see this tutorial. I am playing 6R from the HKG server if you have any questions I will try to help you within my possibilities

Hello all, 

I have been running into an issue with Maxitune 6 and I can't find a solution anywhere. To preface, I have set up my game correctly, everything works fine, and I am also connected to the Bayshore/Project Asakura (Discord) banapassport system. However, when I try to load up terminal mode it crashes without providing an error. I have tried every solution presented on said Discord, as well as searched this forum, but I have found no solution to my problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? 

Cheers, 

Senna0202

hace 11 minutos, Senna0202 dijo:

Hello all, 

I have been running into an issue with Maxitune 6 and I can't find a solution anywhere. To preface, I have set up my game correctly, everything works fine, and I am also connected to the Bayshore/Project Asakura (Discord) banapassport system. However, when I try to load up terminal mode it crashes without providing an error. I have tried every solution presented on said Discord, as well as searched this forum, but I have found no solution to my problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? 

Cheers, 

Senna0202

Hi, I'm currently playing HKG 6R, I left Project Asakura 6 a while ago...it's easier to find vs games on the HKG server...

I can't help you with 6 right now because I don't play it, why play 6 if there's 6R...

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • Team

For those who want to play WMMT6 with banapass with TP, nzgamer41 made a tutorial video, very easy to setup and play, and you can play all the ghosts of your friends :

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

Modifié par WildWolf

1 hour ago, WildWolf said:

For those who want to play WMMT6 with banapass with TP, nzgamer41 made a tutorial video, very easy to setup and play, and you can play all the ghosts of your friends :

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

super nice, but how to use this online card for dressup at least it can be preview how it look, usually i just use hxd

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, viperone2020 a dit :

super nice, but how to use this online card for dressup at least it can be preview how it look, usually i just use hxd

just play Online versus Ghost game to earn dress up parts (skins), and play online story mode to earn HP parts (Speed or Power) like any WMMT Games.

image.png

1 st to the left : Online Story mode

2 nd to the middle: Ghost versus mode

3 rd to the right : Time Attack

Modifié par WildWolf

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR (Namco ES3)
  • The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R / 6RR [Namco ES3B]
  • The sujet was locked
  • The sujet was unlocked

WMMT6RR seems to work but not sure how to get into the test menu or if that is even possible to switch the offending settings off, has anyone had any luck in doing this?

• Team
il y a 1 minute, GingerJazz a dit :

WMMT6RR seems to work but not sure how to get into the test menu or if that is even possible to switch the offending settings off, has anyone had any luck in doing this?

there is no support about 6RR for the moment, I think you have to wait a few days or months lol

6 minutes ago, Jerimio said:

What is the build revision that was uploaded? (You can verify in AMConfig at line 59, file is inside the AMCUS folder) 

If its not 'game_ver' 05.03 I can share that version, should be the latest known patch

[MuchaCAConfig]
;; MUCHA ”FØÝ’è
cacfg-game_cd=W6W1
cacfg-game_ver=00.07

exe date 08/27/2021

Modifié par arcadeforty

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, Jerimio a dit :

What is the build revision that was uploaded? (You can verify in AMConfig at line 59, file is inside the AMCUS folder) 

If its not 'game_ver' 05.03 I can share that version, should be the latest known patch

You are free to share with everyone, thanks for this :)

• 3 semaines après...
il y a 16 minutes, sargetyu a dit :

Does WMMT6R/6RR work in TP?

R Yes but RR not.....i Hope in a modified exe to play Wangan 6R at 4k as the previous chapter

Modifié par Rex2573