Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Storm Racer G (WAHLAP PC Based/Sega RingEdge 2)

kritbualad

Messages recommandés

1 ora fa, Simon Belmont ha scritto:

L7COS4j.png

it's upscaling the game to 4080x2304, i have a 2K screen (2560x1440),

it's working well actually, win10 i7 gtx1070

please try & report (also play with the multiple [x2,x3,x4] if don't work)

goodluck, bonne chance !

ha, et comment on fait des screenshots sur ce jeu bordel ...

ca fait une heure que j'essaie, mais là, j'ai abandonné :/

merci, a plus les copains.

there is a file to change the resolution of STORM RACER...where please

no there is not, dl this dgVoodoo version 2.74.1 and setup direct x panel as it is in the screenshot,

it's working for my native 2K screen, i can't say more, dgVoodoo alone is doing the job for me.

EDIT// i added more argumentation to my last post

Modifié par Simon Belmont

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:46 AM, Gtguy said:

Has anyone gotten this working on LAN. 2 PC's connected but not seeing each other.

I just set up Storm Racer G and it just worked without any special configuration. I have read other people saying the same thing, no settings needed, it just works.

Maybe make sure you launch the game at the right times so that one PC isn't ahead or behind the other when it gets to the network check screen. I don't know if that would matter but that screen doesn't last long and some games are picky about timing for LAN.  EDIT: This doesn't seem to matter, I have been starting them at different times and it still shows up as linked.

The 2 PCs I saw it work on are using IPs 192.168.1.3 and 192.168.1.4, as well as others I am now testing it with 4+, all are 192.168.1.1 through 192.168.1.6 .

On the main game screen where it asks you to Press Start and shows the coins, in the bottom right corner there's a red M, the number next to that M tells you how many cabs are linked.

Modifié par jacko1

On 13/8/2564 at 1:03 AM, POPO69 said:

hello....why TEST menu is on the left of the screen when I play? how to disable it?

Turn On Tweak - DisableHardcodedKeys đź‘Ś

IMG_20210819_224358.jpg.73b05fff20d162c9df34d7b2d15b56e9.jpg

Modifié par kritbualad

On 15/8/2564 at 2:10 PM, vice350z said:

Is there a way to unlock the 6 hidden tracks in this version playing through TP or the exe using the JConfig? I've unlocked cars but it never seems to unlock tracks.

jconfig, he's lazy to do it, it's better to use teknoparrot.

• 2 semaines après...
On 8/15/2021 at 11:05 PM, jacko1 said:

I just set up Storm Racer G and it just worked without any special configuration. I have read other people saying the same thing, no settings needed, it just works.

Maybe make sure you launch the game at the right times so that one PC isn't ahead or behind the other when it gets to the network check screen. I don't know if that would matter but that screen doesn't last long and some games are picky about timing for LAN.  EDIT: This doesn't seem to matter, I have been starting them at different times and it still shows up as linked.

The 2 PCs I saw it work on are using IPs 192.168.1.3 and 192.168.1.4, as well as others I am now testing it with 4+, all are 192.168.1.1 through 192.168.1.6 .

On the main game screen where it asks you to Press Start and shows the coins, in the bottom right corner there's a red M, the number next to that M tells you how many cabs are linked.

I have only gotten SRG LAN to work properly and without any issues on Windows 7. I have gotten it to link once with one Windows 10 PC and one Windows 7 PC, however the link seemed quite unstable, it desynced after 1 race. Using VPN I coudnt get it to work ither on WIN7 or Win10. But if you use 2 Win7 setups, it should work without a hitch.

• 2 semaines après...

Back in Arcade 2017 here, all by myself and I've played this game. The car will move based on your body react and steer wheel left or right turn.

Hehe let's see will my potato 10 years laptop can run it or not....

6 hours ago, M Reza said:

Back in Arcade 2017 here, all by myself and I've played this game. The car will move based on your body react and steer wheel left or right turn.

Hehe let's see will my potato 10 years laptop can run it or not....

Yes.

• 2 semaines après...
On 24/9/2564 at 7:57 AM, mohamed bayoudh said:

can you upload this file to other sharing site ? thanks

OK Thank You Very Much

Il 24/9/2021 Alle 11:03, erdoboy43 ha scritto:

Anyone get this DGvoodoo working to a resolution of 1080p please. When the game starts, I just get a black screen with lights. Thanks for any help.

also for me

Le 19/08/2021 à 17:39, kritbualad a dit :

Turn On Tweak - DisableHardcodedKeys đź‘Ś

IMG_20210819_224358.jpg.73b05fff20d162c9df34d7b2d15b56e9.jpg

Hello sorry but same problem....can you help me?? the car is so speed when then menu appear on the right...why?

when using voodoo I have the track map from the menu fixed over the actual game play. its un-playable.

When not using voodoo The resolution is so bad it makes me feel sick while playing!

3440 1440 ultrawide monitor. Have tried many differnt settings in voodoo but nothing fixes gameplay issue.. the menu looks really nice though lol

Modifié par Bredders

Il 3/10/2021 Alle 10:28, Bredders ha scritto:

when using voodoo I have the track map from the menu fixed over the actual game play. its un-playable.

When not using voodoo The resolution is so bad it makes me feel sick while playing!

3440 1440 ultrawide monitor. Have tried many differnt settings in voodoo but nothing fixes gameplay issue.. the menu looks really nice though lol

The same for me...using vodoo patcher the game has graphic issues

• 2 mois après...

Bonjour,

J'ai essayé d'utiliser dgvoodoo pour upscaler à 2K comme écris.

Cela fonctionne tres bien mais au bout de'environ 40s de course, le jeu se fige... j'ai essayé ensuite plusieurs combinaison dee paramétrage mais rien n'y fait... je reste donc bloqué à du 720p :-(

Quelqu'un a déjà eu ce soucis?

Ma config: i7 4790k + gtx1070

Merci et bonnes fĂŞtes :-)

Invité F.U.W.W.
On 12/27/2021 at 10:50 AM, dnm said:

Follow the guide of page 1 but the game crash to desktop (Windows 11 and latest TP) any ideas .

Modifié par F.U.W.W.

• 2 mois après...
Invité POPO69

Salut les amis. Moi sur ce jeux jai tjrs mon probleme avec le menu system qui saffiche en jeux. Jarrive pas a résoudre.  Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

• 1 mois après...

hi'vrybody.

for a kind of 1080p; Go to the "Direct X Tab" :

> Texturing Filtering : Force linear mip

> Resolution : Max FHD ISF

> Antialiasing (MSAA) : 8x

or,

> Texturing Filtering : Force trilinear

> Resolution : Unforced

> Antialiasing (MSAA) : 8x

good luck

i don't have more to say, it's more "try & see",

but i'm sure of one thing : the resolution is the solution! try all resolutions (don't forget to "Apply" at each change)

if none work... forgot dgvoodoo, it won't help you.

maybe that it's a Direct X or Visual C++ Redistributable Runtime problem ? but i m sure of nothing, it's more an idea.

otherwise, here you can see the result of the HD patch (not my video)

1 hour ago, Simon Belmont said:

He is missing the automatic vs. manual selection screen after the track selection. He needs to apply the latest files provided with jconfig: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/950903025055174696/StormRacerG_2022_03_04.rar

Invité R.R.Z.
28 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

the automatic vs. manual selection screen 

Is it the same as with tp always 300/320 km/h or the speed changes according to the car selected same as the arcades?

thanks

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité A FRIEND
11 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Is it the same as with tp always 300/320 km/h or the speed changes according to the car selected same as the arcades?

thanks

I don’t think there’s a solution for it 

I’m using tp for it as well also no g coins bar to unlock courses although the courses can be unlocked so it’s a bit different then how it works at the arcades

now I’m waiting for storm rider to see if it’ll be playable with all bikes/courses unlocked hopefully

Modifié par A FRIEND

Il y a 16 heures, Simon Belmont a dit :

i don't have more to say, it's more "try & see",

but i'm sure of one thing : the resolution is the solution! try all resolutions (don't forget to "Apply" at each change)

if none work... forgot dgvoodoo, it won't help you.

maybe that it's a Direct X or Visual C++ Redistributable Runtime problem ? but i m sure of nothing, it's more an idea.

Thanks for your explanations. It is nice to know improving the graphic quality is indeed possible. Now I "just" need to understand why it doesn't work for me....

i did a 720p video preview, for any HyperSpin or AttractMode things

you know, basic 35 seconds preview video (30sec gameplay+5sec title screen)

...right-click on video > save video as...

7 hours ago, holmes said:

Thanks for your explanations. It is nice to know improving the graphic quality is indeed possible. Now I "just" need to understand why it doesn't work for me....

On 5/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, kritbualad said:

You can change the number of laps with notepad or wordpad:

edit the .urc files in folder raw/resource/race/

numLaps = 3 //max 32

adjust number of laps 'track selection screen':

edit raw/resource/apps/level_setting.urc

image.png.77b3350e9991a5adac26c6088023b6c3.png

Modifié par Robertoo

• 2 semaines après...
On 4/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, Robertoo said:

You can change the number of laps with notepad or wordpad:

edit the .urc files in folder raw/resource/race/

numLaps = 3 //max 32

adjust number of laps 'track selection screen':

edit raw/resource/apps/level_setting.urc

image.png.77b3350e9991a5adac26c6088023b6c3.png

I am able to change the number on the track select screen but changing the actual number of laps does not work. Always seems to reset the file when I play the game. I am using TP so not sure if that is the problem. Ended up just using the TP settings to adjust the track number. Would be nice to have each track be a different length though.

Also had a question about the test screen. I can't get anything to save. For example, the auto acceleration. Would be nice to have this option for the kids playing. Thanks for the help

On 5/9/2022 at 12:35 AM, c0nv1ck said:

I am able to change the number on the track select screen but changing the actual number of laps does not work. Always seems to reset the file when I play the game. I am using TP so not sure if that is the problem. Ended up just using the TP settings to adjust the track number. Would be nice to have each track be a different length though.

Also had a question about the test screen. I can't get anything to save. For example, the auto acceleration. Would be nice to have this option for the kids playing. Thanks for the help

you can save not by exiting just by playing and there are two test menus overlay there is one to save as i remember