Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 2-Player Singe Gun Games

xxOToTOxx

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, drewjbs said:

Forgive me for asking... Can anyone share dragon's lair 1 and space ace (4:3) that are 'hypseus ready'

I have tried using non MP4 re-encoded daphne versions (dl-states.m2v, etc)

I just cannot get it to work. I would like Dragon's Lair Enhanced and Space Ace Enhanced with coin-ops bezels and scoreboards (just like DL2e)

Forget Singe for these games, you need to use the Daphne `dle21` and `sae` ROMS in a Daphne load.

The M2V files for these have excellent upscales on this forum:

https://www.emuline.org/topic/1320-arcade-pc-space-ace-dragons-lair-ac-brd-remastered-laserdisc/

https://www.emuline.org/topic/2053-arcade-pc-daphne-4k-60fps-remastered-and-complete-laserdisc-arcade-collection/

Then load the ROMS as Daphne games something like this:

hypseus.exe dle21 vldp -framefile vldp/lair/lair.txt -scorebezel ...

hypseus.exe sae vldp -framefile vldp/ace/ace.txt -annunbezel ....

Get the dle21.zip and sae.zip from any of the Daphne archives. Put them in the "roms" folder.

Awesome! I first started with Daphne many moons ago back in the OG Xbox modding scene days. Alot has changed and it is great to see all these new fan made games pay homage to the originals. Would love to see a fan made "Ready Player One" 

Will try this out for DL and Ace, thanks!

Does ace support the bezel scoreboard like DL2? If so how do I implement it, I only get the top overlay which is displayed by default. 

Run, Hypseus.exe sae vldp -framefile vldp/ace/ace.txt -fullscreen -bezel Ace.png -fastboot -scalefactor 84

*Edit

Ok I will need to research this more than I thought I would need to. I am more interested in having the Singe2 versions of ace and lair converted to Hypseus for the bezels and scoreboards.. along with game options etc. I already have Daphne versions. The only available singe-hypseus version is DL2e, which is why I was hoping a hypseus DLe and Ace would be available for download. 

image.png

Modifié par drewjbs

6 hours ago, drewjbs said:

Does ace support the bezel scoreboard like DL2? If so how do I implement it, I only get the top overlay which is displayed by default. 

Run, Hypseus.exe sae vldp -framefile vldp/ace/ace.txt -fullscreen -bezel Ace.png -fastboot -scalefactor 84

*Edit

Ok I will need to research this more than I thought I would need to. I am more interested in having the Singe2 versions of ace and lair converted to Hypseus for the bezels and scoreboards.. along with game options etc. I already have Daphne versions. The only available singe-hypseus version is DL2e, which is why I was hoping a hypseus DLe and Ace would be available for download. 

image.png

You need to use the arguments @Hoagie listed.

"-scorebezel" for Daphne Lair and "-annunbezel" for Daphne Space Ace.

Currently there are no Singe versions (except DL2e) with the scoreboard, due to having the Daphne Enhanced versions. However, if you want to dive into this, just look at the "scoreBezelEnable(true)" argument and adding it into the header of the main Singe files for the games you want. You can't get the annunciator bezel in the 'Singe' version of Space Ace, but you could get the scoreboard.

8 hours ago, xxOToTOxx said:

You need to use the arguments @Hoagie listed.

"-scorebezel" for Daphne Lair and "-annunbezel" for Daphne Space Ace.

Currently there are no Singe versions (except DL2e) with the scoreboard, due to having the Daphne Enhanced versions. However, if you want to dive into this, just look at the "scoreBezelEnable(true)" argument and adding it into the header of the main Singe files for the games you want. You can't get the annunciator bezel in the 'Singe' version of Space Ace, but you could get the scoreboard.

Ok thanks for the clarification.. I will look into this deeper and continue any questions on the Hypseus discord channel.

If anyone is using Launchbox to organize their games and would like to have a separate folder for Singe 1 and Singe 2 games for better organization, I've put together Windows batch scripts that can launch games in those folder separately.

You can find those batch files from https://github.com/dsync89/hypseus-singe-bat-structured

Features

- Bezel are loaded using Reshade instead of `hypseus -bezel` argument for more flexibility
- Bezel are automatically loaded from `bezels` folder. Each system has its own folder for better organization
- Separate folder for Singe1, Singe2, Daphne, and ActionMax games for better organization.

- Applied reshade CRT filter by default

Might upload a full pack including videos for all of these games on Pixel if requested, it might be too large :)

Modifié par DSync

Here is a Menu batch file for Goal to Go that contains:
- 3 options to start the game
- How to play
- Dip Switches

Edit:

- There's a limit on the number of times an option for the play can be succeed!

- The batch file is update.

Hypseus - Goal to Go - Menu.bat

Edit 2:

The number of time an option can be succeed is higher than what I wrote in the batch file for some options. But it doesn't really matter since:
- It takes a lot more chance/try to get a good scene.
- If you use the continues, it seems that you to need a lot more of luck. And I mean a lot!

Modifié par user190x

Hi, I hope you can help (Karis helped me a lot a few years ago)

New PC so trying to setup my emulators again.  Some luck via Retrobat and managed to get a few working

1.  Cannot get the .singe games to work via Retrobat.  Followed https://retropie.org.uk/docs/Daphne/ and entered files into the roms directory.  I have not put anything into the emulation/hypseus folders, but entered files into what appears to be the correct directories - no luck.  Managed to get the HD versions of Space Ace and Dragons Lair working in Hypseus, but no joy with the American Laser Games like Maddog.  As an example I have retrobat/roms/daphne/maddog.daphne then in that folder I hold the files maddog.mp4, maddog.singe and maddog.txt plus folders Fonts, Menu, Overlay, Script and Sounds.  However

I opened the Singe file and its shows MYDIR = "Maddog_McCree_Singe_2" maybe this is the problem?  I changed that to "maddog .daphne" in this file, but no luck.  Always getting the couldn't initialise laserdisc error

The log shows:

VLDP ERROR : Did not find expected header.  Is this mpeg stream demultiplexed??
WARN  [35288] [ldp_vldp::parse_all_video@1117] Could not parse video because file maddog.mp4 could not be opened.

Also attached this

Managed to get TimeGal loaded which works off Singe, but all clips playing in wrong error, jumbled up - obviously a script / framefile error?

2.  Managed to get the 4k edition of Road Blasters working also.  However my version starts not as all of the other ones do (road with sea on the left) but instead on a highway in a brown tint?  Is this a problem with the Framefile playing vid in wrong order? Mine simple holds 1. roadblaster.m2v.  This leads me to 3......

3.  Downloaded a few of the video files from the 16 pages on this thread, few dead links, but most work.  However where are the Framefiles that ensure the clips play in the correct order?  Timegal file had the framefile in there (see Point 1) plus I had some saved from my old PC which is how I managed to get some to work.  However none of the download links in this thread have the Framefiles - just the video clips.  Where do I obtain the correct Framefiles from?  I located files here https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data/tree/master - no joy

Previously included framefiles worked - I did not have to do anything else.  Read up on teh link - do I open the FRAMEINFO.MD file - which shows the video size - then have to use Linux to match?  Is this right?  Only asking as never did this before and all worked

Many thanks

hypseus log.txt

Modifié par FP125

12 hours ago, FP125 said:

1.  Cannot get the .singe games to work via Retrobat.  Followed https://retropie.org.uk/docs/Daphne/ and entered files into the roms directory.  I have not put anything into the emulation/hypseus folders, but entered files into what appears to be the correct directories - no luck.  Managed to get the HD versions of Space Ace and Dragons Lair working in Hypseus, but no joy with the American Laser Games like Maddog.  As an example I have retrobat/roms/daphne/maddog.daphne then in that folder I hold the files maddog.mp4, maddog.singe and maddog.txt plus folders Fonts, Menu, Overlay, Script and Sounds.  However

I opened the Singe file and its shows MYDIR = "Maddog_McCree_Singe_2" maybe this is the problem?  I changed that to "maddog .daphne" in this file, but no luck.  Always getting the couldn't initialise laserdisc error

The log shows:

VLDP ERROR : Did not find expected header.  Is this mpeg stream demultiplexed??
WARN  [35288] [ldp_vldp::parse_all_video@1117] Could not parse video because file maddog.mp4 could not be opened.

Ok, so a few things here. Firstly biggest issue you have with the Singe games....

You cannot use MP4 files in hypseus, they need to be converted to MPEG2 (Daphne format).

I see you found the data repo for Singe data, please read it carefully. BUT be aware this is only for Singe games.

hypseus supports both Daphne ROM (emulation) and Singe (fan simulation) games.

Be sure you know which version and importantly which video version you have (particularly with Bluth titles).

They are not interchangable.

For Singe setup see README on the repo you detailed below: https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data

This YT video is great and demonstrates the format conversion too: 

2.  Managed to get the 4k edition of Road Blasters working also.  However my version starts not as all of the other ones do (road with sea on the left) but instead on a highway in a brown tint?  Is this a problem with the Framefile playing vid in wrong order? Mine simple holds 1. roadblaster.m2v.  This leads me to 3......

This is an easy one, the ROM by default has random scenes set in the dip switches. Try adding the following bank switch arguments for serialized sequences:

-bank 1 00000001

3.  Downloaded a few of the video files from the 16 pages on this thread, few dead links, but most work.  However where are the Framefiles that ensure the clips play in the correct order?  Timegal file had the framefile in there (see Point 1) plus I had some saved from my old PC which is how I managed to get some to work.  However none of the download links in this thread have the Framefiles - just the video clips.  Where do I obtain the correct Framefiles from?  I located files here https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data/tree/master - no joy

As stated above those framefiles are for Singe games, you are trying Daphne HD content.

The HD content should be an exact frame translation to the original Daphne SD content. So you just use the Daphne framefiles. There is no difference.

Previously included framefiles worked - I did not have to do anything else.  Read up on teh link - do I open the FRAMEINFO.MD file - which shows the video size - then have to use Linux to match?  Is this right?  Only asking as never did this before and all worked

FRAMEINFO.MD is Singe again, not related to Daphne content.

Your log file just show you trying to load MP4 video, so the VLDP will barf as explained in 1 (no MP4).

Lots of these issues/misunderstandings come up regularly and are documented in the hypseus Discord server too. 

Cheers man - will have a look when I have time.  Little bit more understanding now than before

First time I have heard about bank switches.  I looked at Daphne Loader (using via Retrobat) and random scenes was Off in the options.  But adding in that bank switch argument under Advanced settings worked a charm!

Respect

I did not know about MP4 in Hypseus either!  I will look into the ffmpeg more, but looks a little complicated

In the meantime I did find a HD Time Gal in m2v / ogg format.  ran in Hypseus & Daphne - all scenes jumbled and messed up.  Why would that be if running in either of them - would not one be correct?  All scripts read:

timegal.mp4

8 hours ago, FP125 said:

In the meantime I did find a HD Time Gal in m2v / ogg format.  ran in Hypseus & Daphne - all scenes jumbled and messed up.  Why would that be if running in either of them - would not one be correct?  All scripts read:

Yes the files are correct for Hypseus + Daphne.

8 hours ago, FP125 said:

timegal.mp4

If that is the txt of your framefile, then you need to change it to
0  timegal.m2v

You are using m2v videofiles for Hypseus + Daphne not mp4.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

My mistake

For example I have a Timegal m2v and ogg file

Ran in Hypseus - loads, but before you start goes to a high score table then all jumbled up scenes.

My directory is Retrobat/roms/daphne/timegal.daphne

In this directory I have folders for Sounds, Scripts, Overlay, Movie, Menu, Fonts, Cfg and Assets

Files in the directory have Timegal.txt, Timegal.singe, & Controls.cfg

Timegal.txt shows:

C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\timegal.daphne\Movie

0  timegal.m2v

Timegal.singe (3.32b by Karis) downloaded from hypseus singe data master.  Zip file holds 00 sing1, 2, singe ports gun games, singe2 ports and 00 tools

I took this .singe file from 00 singe2

I tried using the .singe file from -- sing2 ports (timegal-hd.singe)

renaming it just to timegal.singe, but script errors in log then?  Changed MYDIR and dofile from "singe/timegal-hd/" and "main.singe" to  "timegal/" and "timegal.singe")

Then got the following error in the log:

SINGE: error compiling script: timegal.daphne/timegal.singe:21: chunk has too many syntax levels

I am guessing this is more of a .singe / script issue?

Modifié par FP125

2 hours ago, FP125 said:

Timegal.singe (3.32b by Karis) downloaded from hypseus singe data master.  Zip file holds 00 sing1, 2, singe ports gun games, singe2 ports and 00 tools

I took this .singe file from 00 singe2

I tried using the .singe file from -- sing2 ports (timegal-hd.singe)

renaming it just to timegal.singe, but script errors in log then?  Changed MYDIR and dofile from "singe/timegal-hd/" and "main.singe" to  "timegal/" and "timegal.singe")

Then got the following error in the log:

SINGE: error compiling script: timegal.daphne/timegal.singe:21: chunk has too many syntax levels

I am guessing this is more of a .singe / script issue?

It's not pik'n'mix - all the singe files are in the repo you listed above:  https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data

If you start mixing files up, who knows what state you will end up.

Get the repo zip, then find, or recode, the required video/audio - that's it.

I have all the Singe 1, HD Gun Games on a Sinden RPi and Singe 2 conversations on the Windows PC from that repo.

If you want it handed to you on a plate, then Singe2 still wins, but for the bells and whistles, and new Daphne games, you need to read up a little. 

Note: There are 3 different versions of TimeGal in the repo, maybe the video you have is from a different version?

Modifié par Hoagie

Yes loads of diff videos, some m2v, some mp4.

I managed to get it all working on my old PC, inc. HD Crime Wave, Maddog, etc - just struggling now with new PC.  I never had to use ffmpeg beore, I know that.  All the files (mainly dead links now) used to hold everything you needed

I will try again using the ffmpeg app.

Timegal HD states:

mediainfo --Inform='Video;%FrameCount%' timegal.m2v

mediainfo --Inform='Video;%Duration%' timegal.m2v

I then downloaded and installed Media Info

I dropped the mp4 file into there

Selected View / tree - duration 31m 23s

Debug / Advanced / Frame Rate - 88277

Opened up powershell and this where I get stuck.  I typed this in:

ffmpeg -i timegal.mp4 -an -qscale:v 4 -b:v 6000k -codec:v mpeg2video timegal.m2v

This converts the file to an m2v - but am I supposed to enter the frame rate somewhere? Where?  What is the point of doing the duration and frame rate checks?

I did the audio conversion by typing in:

ffmpeg -i timegal.mp4 -ss 00:00:00.330 -vn -c:a libvorbis -ar 44100 -map a -b:a 160k timegal.ogg

the .ogg file is created

Took timegal-hd.singe out of the https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data/tree/master#conversion folder / 00-singe2=ports-sbc folder  and placed it in my directory. 

I renamed my folders timegal-hd.daphne, renamed my .txt file timegal-hd (inv. m2v and ogg files)

Ran the game - starts parsing video files - then the snort and error:

2023-08-17 16:47:39.923 INFO  [12316] [ldp_vldp::read_frame_conversions@1031] Framefile parse succeeded. Video/Audio directory is: C:/RetroBat/roms/daphne/timegal-hd.daphne/Movie/
2023-08-17 16:47:39.923 WARN  [12316] [printnotice@70] Parsing video file(s). This may take a while. 
2023-08-17 16:47:50.768 INFO  [12316] [printline@96] Starting Singe version 1.82
2023-08-17 16:47:50.769 INFO  [12316] [printline@96] SINGE: Script Error!
2023-08-17 16:47:51.770 INFO  [12316] [printline@96] SINGE: error compiling script: cannot open singe/../timegal-hd.daphne/main.singe: No such file or directory
2023-08-17 16:47:51.771 INFO  [12316] [printline@96] SINGE: Cannot continue, quitting...

I amended the timegal-hd.singe file to :

MYDIR = "singe/timegal-hd/"

dofile(MYDIR .. "timegal-hd.singe")

2023-08-17 16:53:41.451 INFO  [10120] [ldp_vldp::read_frame_conversions@1031] Framefile parse succeeded. Video/Audio directory is: C:/RetroBat/roms/daphne/timegal-hd.daphne/Movie/
2023-08-17 16:53:41.475 INFO  [10120] [printline@96] Starting Singe version 1.82
2023-08-17 16:53:41.503 INFO  [10120] [printline@96] SINGE: Script Error!
2023-08-17 16:53:42.505 INFO  [10120] [printline@96] SINGE: error compiling script: singe/../timegal-hd.daphne/timegal-hd.singe:21: chunk has too many syntax levels
2023-08-17 16:53:42.505 INFO  [10120] [printline@96] SINGE: Cannot continue, quitting...

So hopefully the video is now correct, I am lifting the .singe file from the correct place - unsure why not working?

But closer!

Modifié par FP125

16 minutes ago, FP125 said:

Opened up powershell and this where I get stuck.  I typed this in:

ffmpeg -i timegal.mp4 -an -qscale:v 4 -b:v 6000k -codec:v mpeg2video timegal.m2v

This converts the file to an m2v - but am I supposed to enter the frame rate somewhere? Where?

Under Conversion inhttps://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data/tree/master#conversion I am struggling with

But closer!

Nope, ffmpeg keeps the frame rate of the original, as it should. You don't do anything except what is in the example.

I have the Singe 1 (00-singe1 folder) and Singe 2 Timegal (00-singe2 folder) games setup and the video details for each are:

timegal.m2v         - 65537 (Singe 1)
Video/timegal.m2v   - 56441 (Singe 2)

The FPS for both is 29.970 according to the mediainfo tool.

Ok update - I went back and used timegal.singe from 00singe2 folder (Karis 3.32b one) and it now seems to work from quick testing!  Better than before, although starts at wooly mammoth (BC 16000) stage rather than dinosaur?  So not in the right order - all other timegal. singe files get the errors I posted above.  I am guessing I should be using the timegal-hd one

I then tried taking everything out of the folders and putting them all in the timegal-hd.daphne folder.  This is the way the 00-singe2-ports sbc folder is setup

Games loads and works, but again is messed up / scenes all over the place

Also why do you need to do the frame rate and duration check?  I am not sure why?

Or do the scenes load in a random order anyway?  Am i expecting them to run in time order, oldest (BC) to newest?  Singe file shows allow random = true?

So guessing if I added false - would be in order?

Just learning, so apologies

Modifié par FP125

6 hours ago, Hoagie said:

Use the Service Menu - Press 9 on the keyboard once the game has loaded.

Thats the one!  Bingo

Plays in order.  Thanks man

Still finding my way round it - least understand a bit more about converting the mp4 files now too

Thanks Hoagie, DarkVoid 666 and xxOToTOxx

Managed to get Mad Dog to work now in HD following the ffmpeg process.  So happy with that.

Noticed Road Blaster is still playing random scenes.  I presumed worked last time as it played the proper opening scene.  This is the HD m2v. file (4.9gb)  I do not think that bank address worked as using the emulator via Retrobat.  Noticed the other settings for Road Blaster in the Daphne Loader show 2 lives which is not happening when I play the game - so maybe not reading the information from here?

I even configured the laserdisc to read the frame file from the Dragons Lair folder and it still loads and plays - so Retrobat is not getting the information from Daphne Loader and I presume why the bank address entered is not working

Anyone else had this problem?  I just have my 2 .ogg and .m2v files in there and roadblaster.txt (1  roadblaster.m2v) deleted the .dat file to ensure all clear on a restart, but same problem

The older non HD one plays fine (690mb)

I think I have most of the main ones working now (ones I want anyhow)

Only others probs are:

1.  Hologram Time Traveller.  00-singe1 folder has timetraveler.txt showing several dvd/vrts__xx_1.m2v files.  I downloaded Time Traveller mp4, converted as normal and just get the 1 x m2v file?

Modifié par FP125

5 hours ago, FP125 said:

I even configured the laserdisc to read the frame file from the Dragons Lair folder and it still loads and plays - so Retrobat is not getting the information from Daphne Loader and I presume why the bank address entered is not working

Anyone else had this problem?  I just have my 2 .ogg and .m2v files in there and roadblaster.txt (1  roadblaster.m2v) deleted the .dat file to ensure all clear on a restart, but same problem

This sounds more like an issue with Retrobat than Hypseus - most users launch from .bat files.

5 hours ago, FP125 said:

1.  Hologram Time Traveller.  00-singe1 folder has timetraveler.txt showing several dvd/vrts__xx_1.m2v files.  I downloaded Time Traveller mp4, converted as normal and just get the 1 x m2v file?

Singe 1 games were already several m2v files, you have the wrong video source, try archive.org

Cheers - will have a look.  I obtained my Time Traveller from the Kangaroo Punch site, plus on my old Singe setup on PC was a single mp4 also.  Did see one on Internet Archive, it is the DVD version - has 74 x mp4 files? 1-18 vts on the original script?  I will keep looking - not too bothered as not exactly a great game

But yes, if playing through Retrobat, it won't accept the .mp4 via hypseus.  I think Retrobat is causing that issue with Roadblasters too - annoying.  Or maybe as it is over 4gb video (needing DAT 3?) but latest Hypseus appears to be installed

Be interesting if anyone else has had the same issue with retrobat

32 minutes ago, FP125 said:

But yes, if playing through Retrobat, it won't accept the .mp4 via hypseus.

This has nothing to do with Retrobat, mp4 isn't supported by Hypseus in general  only m2v's/ogg's, just like Daphne.
I'm using Launchbox and starting the games via a bat file.
Doesn't Retrobat allow games to be started via bat files?

Modifié par DarkVoid666

Hi! I was trying GP World, amazing to have sounds, thanks!

But I'm having problems with the directions. It feels way too sensitive.

I tried using the pad analog:

KEY_UP = SDLK_UP 0 -002
KEY_DOWN = SDLK_DOWN 0 +002
KEY_LEFT = SDLK_LEFT 0 -001
KEY_RIGHT = SDLK_RIGHT 0 +001

and the hat:

KEY_UP = SDLK_UP 0 SDL_HAT_UP
KEY_DOWN = SDLK_DOWN 0 SDL_HAT_DOWN
KEY_LEFT = SDLK_LEFT 0 SDL_HAT_LEFT
KEY_RIGHT = SDLK_RIGHT 0 SDL_HAT_RIGHT

But its unplayabe both ways.

With the analog, the direction won't center when you center the analog.

Am I missing something? thanks!

last changelog (v2.11.1) says:

Citation

GPWorld has playability improvements including [non authentic] samples

Have you tested it? Don't you have directions/axis problems like me?

I tested with -gamepad command and alternative gamecontroller hypinput.ini but same results.

Also wanted to try -js_range <1-20>, but hyperseus doesn't seem to recognize this parameter. Maybe this is only for lightgun games?

Modifié par phasermaniac

42 minutes ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

Does anyone know if or when Fast Draw Showdown will be ported to Singe? I tried the ISO and the exe version, but they don't work and Windows Defender keeps flagging even though I set an exception.

Fantastic news, let us know when it's complete. I didn't know anyone was working on this Singe port - let us know when it's done.

I love fan created games.

6 hours ago, CharlieChan said:

Fantastic news, let us know when it's complete. I didn't know anyone was working on this Singe port - let us know when it's done.

I love fan created games.

I never said I was porting it to Singe, I asked if anyone knows if or when it's being ported.

14 hours ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

Does anyone know if or when Fast Draw Showdown will be ported to Singe? I tried the ISO and the exe version, but they don't work and Windows Defender keeps flagging even though I set an exception.

Your can use the WinUAE emulator with the Arcade version based on Commodore Amiga, it works perfect. Your can play all the Arcade American Laser Games based on Amiga with WinUAE (Gallagher's Gallery is another one that is not ported to singe/hypseus and you can also play it with two players using WinUAE)

Have to agree here, more people should be attempting to write the games rather than asking for someone else to do it for them.

Singe has the ability for anyone to give game development a try, and I don't want to hear the "But I'm not a developer" bullcrap.. Many games have been created games by people who didn't have a clue but sat down, read the docs then created fantastic games.

Karis made the Frameworks easy to do this. This is the ethos of Singe.

Others have just done and have been good enough to share their work. Others just ask "can someone do it for me?".

I am writing this to suppress further discussion/argument and to support all the guys who have been producing great games over the past years

All I will add is, if you want a game: attempt it yourself, then others might be more willing to pick up the task of helping you.

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

Le 09/08/2023 à 20:43, DSync a dit :

If anyone is using Launchbox to organize their games and would like to have a separate folder for Singe 1 and Singe 2 games for better organization, I've put together Windows batch scripts that can launch games in those folder separately.

You can find those batch files from https://github.com/dsync89/hypseus-singe-bat-structured

Features

- Bezel are loaded using Reshade instead of `hypseus -bezel` argument for more flexibility
- Bezel are automatically loaded from `bezels` folder. Each system has its own folder for better organization
- Separate folder for Singe1, Singe2, Daphne, and ActionMax games for better organization.

- Applied reshade CRT filter by default

Might upload a full pack including videos for all of these games on Pixel if requested, it might be too large :)

Merci pour ce travail, cela m'a beaucoup aidé dans ma conversion de Daphne vers Hypseus. Un pack complet est envisagé apparemment, cela serait aussi grandement apprécié. Merci encore !

On 8/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, DarkVoid666 said:

Erm, i'm confused now.
You don't use bat files to start the games with hypseus, how do you start the games with Retrobat or in gerneral?

Hi man - sorry for late reply.

Yes, Retrobat is not using any.bat files to start the games

In the Daphne roms folder in Retrobat (there is no Hypseus rom folder) you name a folder with .daphne (regardless if using Daphne or Hypseus)

If there is a rom (some of the Hypseus ones like Mad Dog McRee do not have them) I place it in a separate roms folder inside Retrobat / Roms / Daphne / Roms

So for instance Road Blaster can work in Hypseus or Daphne (I just go into advanced settings to tell Retrobat what to use)

The file structure is:

C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\roadblaster.daphne

Inside here hold:

roadblaster.dat

roadblaster.m2v

roadblaster.ogg

roadblaster.txt (holds 1  roadblaster.m2v)

C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\roms

Inside here holds:

roadblaster.zip

00.bin

01.bin

02.bin

03-06.bin

04-07.bin

05-08.bin

06.bin

07.bin

08.bin

Game loads fine if I select Hypseus or Daphne emulator, but both tend to start at ranbdom scenes (highway / through water sewers) rather than the traditional starting scene

Retrobat has an emulators folder (with both Daphne & Hypseus) in there and does link in as the Hypseus log is correct when I attempt to load a game.  Inside the Daphne folder, I selected Daphne Loader / Road Blaster / Advanced and inside Custom command-line entered  -bank 1 00000001

Made no difference.  Unsure if Retrobat is bypassing this, I entered a different Framefile in the Laserdisc config and the game still loaded up???

I have attached both Daphne & Hypseus logs when loading Road Blaster.  I think I am doing everything right

hypseus log.txt daphne_log.txt

11 hours ago, CharlieChan said:

Oh, so you want someone else to do it for you - gotcha.....

Rather than just requesting stuff maybe people could help out...

My question really must have hurt your feelings lol

16 hours ago, Satanicainc said:

Your can use the WinUAE emulator with the Arcade version based on Commodore Amiga, it works perfect. Your can play all the Arcade American Laser Games based on Amiga with WinUAE (Gallagher's Gallery is another one that is not ported to singe/hypseus and you can also play it with two players using WinUAE)

I tried the WinUAE rout, but it didn't work. The game would take credits and start, but it was instant death and it went to game over.

Modifié par 80sRkadeGuy