Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 2-Player Singe Gun Games

xxOToTOxx

Messages recommandés

On 4/14/2023 at 1:58 AM, Gtguy said:

I got the scoreboard to work on DL1.  Any idea how to get it to work in DL2?  Command line?

OK, so now we have the Singe API into the Scoreboard, this is about 10 lines of LUA code changes in Karis' Singe 2 version of DL2e:

lair2bezel.png

Using same principle here.

You can now even send it to a real Hardware Scoreboard using the Arduino setup shown here:

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

1 hour ago, xxOToTOxx said:

Ok,

You aren't using the correct video for the Singe 2 version of the game. You will need to recode the video yourself.

1. Grab the Timegal.mp4 from Karis's download: https://mega.nz/folder/JaxU1ZwB#PRbySncc2ekbGBZBnnQaBQ/folder/gPQmBDaL

2. Download ffmpeg:  https://ffmpeg.org/download.html

3. Recode the video with the following commands in a Command Prompt:

ffmpeg -i Timegal.mp4 -an -qscale:v 4 -b:v 6000k -vf tpad=stop_mode=clone:stop_duration=2 -codec:v mpeg2video timegal.m2v

ffmpeg -i Timegal.mp4 -ss 00:00:00.330 -vn -c:a libvorbis -ar 44100 -map a -b:a 160k timegal.ogg

You can see a video of this process here: https://youtu.be/X6ZHAybZIoY?t=750

Then copy the resulting "m2v" and "ogg" files into "00-singe2/Timegal/Video"

Play.

Worked perfectly! thanks so much.

Le 26/05/2021 à 15:15, xxOToTOxx a dit :

Ninja Hayate is there too if you want it: https://archive.org/details/singev1-hayate

Hello forgive me Is It the definitive version for Hypseus? HD version i mean? Because when i try ti download Hayate HD from Virusman site i try a base graphic version in archivi...so i need please the right HD version as in Singe..i downloaded many versions but i don t understand why only Singe version Is Better...Hypseus version Is in a lower res and quality

Modifié par kratos1883

4 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me Is It the definitive version for Hypseus? HD version i mean? Because when i try ti download Hayate HD from Virusman site i try a base graphic version in archivi...so i need please the right HD version as in Singe..i downloaded many versions but i don t understand why only Singe version Is Better...Hypseus version Is in a lower res and quality

Just do exactly what MydknyteStyrm did for TimeGal, to get the Singe 2 version, if that's what you are looking for:

1. Grab the Hayate.mp4 from Karis's download: https://mega.nz/folder/cDJVDILB#MvsxkJ-XU6ItDmsxJJTswg/folder/5WYHzKpB

2. Download ffmpeg:  https://ffmpeg.org/download.html

ffmpeg -i Hayate.mp4 -an -qscale:v 4 -b:v 6000k -vf tpad=stop_mode=clone:stop_duration=2 -codec:v mpeg2video hayate.m2v

ffmpeg -i Hayate.mp4 -ss 00:00:00.330 -vn -c:a libvorbis -ar 44100 -map a -b:a 160k hayate.ogg

Then copy the resulting "m2v" and "ogg" files into "00-singe2/Hayate/Video"

Play

If you don't have the Hypseus version of the Singe game(s), it's here: https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data - download the zip from the main page.

Il y a 2 heures, xxOToTOxx a dit :

Just do exactly what MydknyteStyrm did for TimeGal, to get the Singe 2 version, if that's what you are looking for:

1. Grab the Hayate.mp4 from Karis's download: https://mega.nz/folder/cDJVDILB#MvsxkJ-XU6ItDmsxJJTswg/folder/5WYHzKpB

2. Download ffmpeg:  https://ffmpeg.org/download.html

ffmpeg -i Hayate.mp4 -an -qscale:v 4 -b:v 6000k -vf tpad=stop_mode=clone:stop_duration=2 -codec:v mpeg2video hayate.m2v

ffmpeg -i Hayate.mp4 -ss 00:00:00.330 -vn -c:a libvorbis -ar 44100 -map a -b:a 160k hayate.ogg

Then copy the resulting "m2v" and "ogg" files into "00-singe2/Hayate/Video"

Play

If you don't have the Hypseus version of the Singe game(s), it's here: https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data - download the zip from the main page.

I ll try...thanks a lot Amazing friend 

Hello forgive me a question...Is possible to play on Daphne or Hypseus  FIRE FOX? i downloaded It from Virusman site but i don t understand how i play It...not batfile or other files..tia

18 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me a question...Is possible to play on Daphne or Hypseus  FIRE FOX? i downloaded It from Virusman site but i don t understand how i play It...not batfile or other files..tia

Nope, Daphne doesn't play firefox, but MAME plays it pretty well :)

il y a 52 minutes, xxOToTOxx a dit :

Nope, Daphne doesn't play firefox, but MAME plays it pretty well :)

Ok thanks a lot Amazing friend 

il y a 11 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

Ok thanks a lot Amazing friend 

il y a 11 minutes, kratos1883 a dit :

Ok thanks a lot Amazing friend but excuse me what rom or che or else i need please

Il y a 4 heures, Hoagie a dit :

For MAME?

Everything you need to know is here: http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=firefox

Unfortunately this site you posted my friend don t allow to download nothing..i Hope someone post a direct link to download the necessary

So the latest Hypseus is out, for those interested in Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp using the Dragon's Lair Scoreboard seen below:

Here is a packaged Windows version, with the latest Hypseus, Framework and Karis' DL2e working along with it:

Download here: https://drive.filen.io/d/b89c74d7-0862-4d9d-bbe0-333da809b4d2#MAU2aajOoVxIsanfuoavdRZ5QJBhKjav

lair2bezel.png

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

On 4/29/2023 at 5:49 AM, xxOToTOxx said:

OK, so now we have the Singe API into the Scoreboard, this is about 10 lines of LUA code changes in Karis' Singe 2 version of DL2e:

lair2bezel.png

Using same principle here.

You can now even send it to a real Hardware Scoreboard using the Arduino setup shown here:

Very nice, thank you!!

On 5/7/2023 at 6:09 AM, xxOToTOxx said:

So the latest Hypseus is out, for those interested in Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp using the Dragon's Lair Scoreboard seen below:

Here is a packaged Windows version, with the latest Hypseus, Framework and Karis' DL2e working along with it:

https://dl.orangedox.com/Oi3YpSsyq4V3Al6AgD

lair2bezel.png

This is awesome!! I rendered the video to 60fps and everything is great!!! The Enhancement makes the game so much more playable.  Do you have a copy of the HVG HD Cobra Command?  I checked the site and the folder is empty.  Thanks.

Modifié par Jackie Brown

23 hours ago, Jackie Brown said:

This is awesome!! I rendered the video to 60fps and everything is great!!! The Enhancement makes the game so much more playable. 

Do you have a copy of the HVG HD Cobra Command?  I checked the site and the folder is empty.  Thanks.

Some upscaled Daphne M2V are here, including HVG's Cobra Command: https://mega.nz/folder/YhFTVYCY#aCVLZHBj5rM951zzk-7nfg

21 hours ago, Jackie Brown said:

Great!! Thanks.  Another question, how to change the keymaps for the DL2E as it looks like it is not using the hypinput.ini?

I'm not sure what else it would be using, unless you have "hypinput.ini" mis-spelt or Windows is hiding an extension "hypinput.ini.txt"

I've seen both of them before, check the logs: "logs/hypseus.log"

• 2 semaines après...
  • The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 64bit 4k Daphne (Goal to Go)
  • The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 64bit 4k Daphne (New Daphne ROM game: Goal to Go)
  • 2 semaines après...
On 6/23/2023 at 10:07 PM, Spaced Ace said:

I have. It took the place of Cliff Hanger in my local arcade. It never got much attention.

It's actually quite fun once you learn the moves, but importantly another classic laserdisc preserved.

The pre-release download link seems to have disappeared now though..... ?

On 7/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, Hoagie said:

The pre-release download link seems to have disappeared now though..... ?

To reitereate this is a Daphne Arcade ROM game, not a Singe simulation.

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 64bit 4k Daphne (Daphne ROM: Stern - Goal to Go)
  • 1 mois après...

Hi, So I have been wanting to switch quite a few Singe2 games to Hypseus versions and so far only got DL2 enhanced to work with scoreboards or bezels etc. The frameworks folder I have at the root of the singe folder... which is where I placed the games. I should be on ver. 2.11.1 even though the README is showing Hypseus Singe (v2.10.4-1)

I have these 3 other releases I tested- 

Starship Troopers - Execution errors

Venus Wars - failed to initialize laser disc player

Danmachi - Works

Here is Starship Troopers and Venus Wars scripts.. Am I missing something?

hypseus singe vldp -framefile singe/Starship Troopers/StarshipTroopers.txt -script singe/Starship Troopers/StarshipTroopers.singe

Hypseus singe vldp -framefile /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt -script singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.singe

Modifié par drewjbs

47 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

Here is Starship Troopers and Venus Wars scripts.. Am I missing something?

hypseus singe vldp -framefile singe/Starship Troopers/StarshipTroopers.txt -script singe/Starship Troopers/StarshipTroopers.singe

Pretty sure this one is spaces in the folder names, change folder name and arguments to: StarshipTroopers 

You can't have spaces.

47 minutes ago, drewjbs said:
Hypseus singe vldp -framefile /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt -script singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.singe

This one you need to post the whole log output (Add PAUSE at the end of the .bat file), nothing obvious with the arguments

I guess the advise is: Don't go randomly renaming Singe files and paths unless you know how to deal with the changes in both the game LUA and OS paths.

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

7 hours ago, xxOToTOxx said:

Pretty sure this one is spaces in the folder names, change folder name and arguments to: StarshipTroopers 

You can't have spaces.

This one you need to post the whole log output (Add PAUSE at the end of the .bat file), nothing obvious with the arguments

I guess the advise is: Don't go randomly renaming Singe files and paths unless you know how to deal with the changes in both the game LUA and OS paths.

Starship is working... no spaces as you mentioned.

Here is CMD log of Venus

D:\Emulators\Hypseus Singe>Hypseus singe vldp -framefile /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt -script singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.singe
2023-08-06 23:03:07.298 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@347] Version v2.10.4-1_x64
2023-08-06 23:03:07.298 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@351] Command line: Hypseus singe vldp -framefile /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt -script singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.singe
2023-08-06 23:03:07.298 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@352] CPU : AuthenticAMD || Mem : 15744 megs
2023-08-06 23:03:07.298 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@353] OS : Windows 10 || Video : AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
2023-08-06 23:03:07.299 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@354] RGB2YUV Function: C
2023-08-06 23:03:07.299 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@360] Line Blending Function: C
2023-08-06 23:03:07.299 INFO  [3304] [reset_logfile@367] Audio Mixing Function: C
2023-08-06 23:03:07.759 WARN  [3304] [CFG_Keys@238] Found a button config string: BUTTON_DPAD_UP
2023-08-06 23:03:07.759 WARN  [3304] [CFG_Keys@239] Did you intend to use the '-gamepad' argument?
2023-08-06 23:03:07.806 INFO  [3304] [video::notify_stats@1800] Viewport Stats:|w:640x480|v:640x480|o:320x240|l:0x0|
2023-08-06 23:03:08.807 WARN  [3304] [ldp_vldp::read_frame_conversions@1004] Could not open framefile: /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt

3 hours ago, drewjbs said:

Starship is working... no spaces as you mentioned.

Here is CMD log of Venus

2023-08-06 23:03:07.759 WARN  [3304] [CFG_Keys@238] Found a button config string: BUTTON_DPAD_UP
2023-08-06 23:03:07.759 WARN  [3304] [CFG_Keys@239] Did you intend to use the '-gamepad' argument?

2023-08-06 23:03:08.807 WARN  [3304] [ldp_vldp::read_frame_conversions@1004] Could not open framefile: /singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt

So the lines to look at, singled out.

`/singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt`  - should be `singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt`  - no leading `/` - otherwise you are telling it the file is in the wrong place.

Secondly, it's stating you have a "Gamepad" style config, but are not using `-gamepad` in the arguments. Which probably means your controller won't work when it does start.

Just add `-gamepad` to the .bat arguments if that's your intended route.

It does also state you are using:  Version v2.10.4-1_x64 - So just grab the latest `hypseus.exe` from the repo releases zip file  to update.

Make sure you update the files from the "pics" and "sound" zip folders to your existing install too.

https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe/releases/tag/v2.11.1

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

8 hours ago, xxOToTOxx said:

So the lines to look at, singled out.

`/singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt`  - should be `singe/Venus_Wars/Venus_Wars.txt`  - no leading `/` - otherwise you are telling it the file is in the wrong place.

Secondly, it's stating you have a "Gamepad" style config, but are not using `-gamepad` in the arguments. Which probably means your controller won't work when it does start.

Just add `-gamepad` to the .bat arguments if that's your intended route.

It does also state you are using:  Version v2.10.4-1_x64 - So just grab the latest `hypseus.exe` from the repo releases zip file  to update.

Make sure you update the files from the "pics" and "sound" zip folders to your existing install too.

https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe/releases/tag/v2.11.1

Yep that was it, Thank you!

4 hours ago, pinsanity said:

Where did you get the Starship Troopers game files? Can't see any release in this thread.

Try google hypseus internet archive

Forgive me for asking... Can anyone share dragon's lair 1 and space ace (4:3) that are 'hypseus ready'

I have tried using non MP4 re-encoded daphne versions (dl-states.m2v, etc)

I just cannot get it to work. I would like Dragon's Lair Enhanced and Space Ace Enhanced with coin-ops bezels and scoreboards (just like DL2e)

Here is log when I tried running the Singe2 version of DLe, I replaced MP4 video with all the M2V/Ogg and associated framefile.

Popup boxes "Could not open file:/Movie/dl-slates.m2v" and "Could not initialize laserdisc player!"

I am sure I am missing steps here...

D:\Roms\SINGE-HYPSEUS>hypseus.exe singe vldp -framefile singe/DLe/DLe.txt -script singe/DLe/DLe.singe -fullscreen -bezel DragonsLair.png -scorebezel_position 8 8 -scalefactor 84 -gamepad
[version] Hypseus Singe: v2.10.4-1_x64
[console] Scaling video by 84%
2023-08-08 13:01:18.194 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@347] Version v2.10.4-1_x64
2023-08-08 13:01:18.194 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@351] Command line: hypseus.exe singe vldp -framefile singe/DLe/DLe.txt -script singe/DLe/DLe.singe -fullscreen -bezel DragonsLair.png -scorebezel_position 8 8 -scalefactor 84 -gamepad
2023-08-08 13:01:18.194 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@352] CPU : AuthenticAMD || Mem : 15744 megs
2023-08-08 13:01:18.195 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@353] OS : Windows 10 || Video : AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
2023-08-08 13:01:18.195 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@354] RGB2YUV Function: C
2023-08-08 13:01:18.195 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@360] Line Blending Function: C
2023-08-08 13:01:18.195 INFO  [5208] [reset_logfile@367] Audio Mixing Function: C
2023-08-08 13:01:18.503 INFO  [5208] [SDL_input_init@466] Found ./gamecontrollerdb.txt
2023-08-08 13:01:18.507 INFO  [5208] [SDL_input_init@469] Loaded 477 Game Controller mappings
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: cHRM chunk does not match sRGB
2023-08-08 13:01:18.582 INFO  [5208] [video::init_display@369] Loaded bezel file: bezels/DragonsLair.png
2023-08-08 13:01:18.594 INFO  [5208] [video::notify_stats@1800] Viewport Stats:|w:640x480|v:640x480|o:320x240|l:853x480|
2023-08-08 13:01:19.595 INFO  [5208] [ldp_vldp::read_frame_conversions@1031] Framefile parse succeeded. Video/Audio directory is: /Movie/