Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 2-Player Singe Gun Games

xxOToTOxx

Messages recommandés

On 8/21/2023 at 12:13 AM, FP125 said:

i see, looks a bit complicated, i think you could simplify that.
First of all, you don't actually need Daphne and can start everything just with Hypseus. I don't use Daphne at all, cause Hypseus supports all Daphne games and the Singe/2 games after encoding to m2v. In the hypseus folder you have the vldp folder for Daphne games, a Singe folder for Singe games, rom folder, bezel folder, basically everything under one roof. And i'm pretty sure, instead of pointing to the hypseus.exe with this command C:\RetroBat\emulators\hypseus\hypseus.exe, you could point to the bat, i.e. C:\RetroBat\emulators\hypseus\daphne_roadblaster.bat. The windows-batch-files are availabe for downloading in the hypseus repo on github and the bat files should be placed in the hypseus folder. Then you would just have to edit the arguments in the bat files for specific purposes.

The Roadblaster bat file looks like this for example

hypseus.exe roadblaster vldp -framefile vldp\roadblaster\roadblaster.txt -fullscreen -nolinear_scale -bezel roadblaster.png -gamepad

As you can see you don't have to point to the rom folder in the hypseus folder, hypseus is automatically using the correct rom.

With this argument in the command line roadblaster vldp, i'm telling hypseus, that it is a daphne game and it uses the according rom then.
Then i just need to point also to the framefile with this argument in the command line -framefile vldp\roadblaster\roadblaster.txt.

And those arguments are for settings to load the game -fullscreen -nolinear_scale -bezel roadblaster.png -gamepad, using a gamepad, bezels etc.

And for starting Singe games the command line in the bat file looks like this
hypseus.exe singe vldp -framefile singe\F13\F13.txt -script singe\F13\F13.singe -sound_buffer 2048 -fullscreen -gamepad -set_overlay full

So you could start all games via the according bat file with hypseus, no need for Daphne and those long command lines C:\RetroBat\emulators\hypseus\hypseus.exe roadblaster vldp -framefile C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\roadblaster.daphne\roadblaster.txt -useoverlaysb 2 -homedir C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne -x 1920 -y 1080 -fullscreen -opengl -fastboot -force_aspect_ratio

I hope Retrobat is similar to Launchbox and you can start the games via bat and not just by pointing to the exe, it is much simpler, give it a try, if you have any questions just ask. 😉

Ok man - I downloaded the big 60gb file

Once extracted Road Blasters works fine using the .bat file. every single time - starts at the correct position

I copied the file over to Retrobat, but scenes all messed up again.

I decided to copy over all the daphne 4k files into my retrobat/emulators/daphne file - overwriting the existing ones, hoping that would work.  However again, Road Blasters has all messed up scenes regardless if Daphne or Hypseus selected

Not sure how to get Retrobat to use the .bat files - if it is even possible at all.  Unless anyone out there has an idea what to do?  Looks like there is a way to create.bat files for games in your Steam library using bat.gui, but that is all I can fine

Edit - there is a gamefile list in the roms/daphne file.  Has a path list of games:

<game id="51172">
        <path>./roadblaster.daphne</path>
        <name>Road Blaster</name>
        <desc>In Road Blaster, your mission is to seek out a gang of bikers who attacked and killed your wife. You are behind the wheel of a supped-up sports car, weaving in and out of traffic and other obstacles while in pursuit of the bikers.</desc>
        <emulator>hypseus</emulator>
        <core>hypseus</core>

I amended the path and it always changes back to standard . daphne path.  Must be a command line somewhere to edit per game?  Unless I can add a command line in somewhere other than Daphne Loader (as that did not work) for the bank argument to stop random scenes as this is in the Rom by default

Modifié par FP125

On 8/18/2023 at 6:14 PM, phasermaniac said:

Hi! I was trying GP World, amazing to have sounds, thanks!

But I'm having problems with the directions. It feels way too sensitive.

I tried using the pad analog:

KEY_UP = SDLK_UP 0 -002
KEY_DOWN = SDLK_DOWN 0 +002
KEY_LEFT = SDLK_LEFT 0 -001
KEY_RIGHT = SDLK_RIGHT 0 +001

and the hat:

KEY_UP = SDLK_UP 0 SDL_HAT_UP
KEY_DOWN = SDLK_DOWN 0 SDL_HAT_DOWN
KEY_LEFT = SDLK_LEFT 0 SDL_HAT_LEFT
KEY_RIGHT = SDLK_RIGHT 0 SDL_HAT_RIGHT

But its unplayabe both ways.

With the analog, the direction won't center when you center the analog.

Am I missing something? thanks!

The GPWorld ROM driver hasn't been given much love in Daphne, in fact it was pretty broken. The steering system is fundamental, at best, and only has STRONG turn controls currently.

However, careful speed control will allow the game to be played fairly well now (on a keyboard). You can't go balls out in this game, and look out for the banking.

The steering system should be getting more attention now some of the other issues have been resolved.

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

Finally getting more to work.  Sound in GP World, etc.

Only having a problem with final batch of games - Action Max ones

I have followed this guide: Installing Files (fugly way)-  https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe/discussions/88

The videos start parsing up to 100% then I get the snort and an error:

SINGE: error compiling script: cannot open singe/../actionmax.daphne/emulator.singe: No such file or directory

In my Retrobat / Roms directory I have:

38ambushalley.daphne

bluethunder.daphne

hydrosub2021.daphne

popsghostly.daphne

sonicfury.daphne

inside each folder I have the full contents from 00-singe1 / actionmax

I have then put the.m2v and.ogg files inside for example C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\38ambushalley.daphne\38ambushalley (.m2v & .ogg in here)

The menu and actionmaxintro m2v / ogg files are inside the first (game name).daphne game folders

Unsure why not working, nearly there as video parsing is always nearly completed.  I have added the actionmax folder to the Retrobat / Roms directory and also renamed it actionmax.daphne.  Same error

The log error says cannot open actionmax.daphne/emulator.singe - but it is inside that directory - do I have to rename the dofile("singe/actionmax/framework.singe")????

I tried amending it to "actionmax.daphne.singe" same problem

Hope someone can help

21 hours ago, FP125 said:

Finally getting more to work.  Sound in GP World, etc.

Only having a problem with final batch of games - Action Max ones

I have followed this guide: Installing Files (fugly way)-  https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe/discussions/88

The videos start parsing up to 100% then I get the snort and an error:

SINGE: error compiling script: cannot open singe/../actionmax.daphne/emulator.singe: No such file or directory

In my Retrobat / Roms directory I have:

38ambushalley.daphne

bluethunder.daphne

hydrosub2021.daphne

popsghostly.daphne

sonicfury.daphne

inside each folder I have the full contents from 00-singe1 / actionmax

I have then put the.m2v and.ogg files inside for example C:\RetroBat\roms\daphne\38ambushalley.daphne\38ambushalley (.m2v & .ogg in here)

The menu and actionmaxintro m2v / ogg files are inside the first (game name).daphne game folders

Unsure why not working, nearly there as video parsing is always nearly completed.  I have added the actionmax folder to the Retrobat / Roms directory and also renamed it actionmax.daphne.  Same error

The log error says cannot open actionmax.daphne/emulator.singe - but it is inside that directory - do I have to rename the dofile("singe/actionmax/framework.singe")????

I tried amending it to "actionmax.daphne.singe" same problem

Hope someone can help

If you are running in this folder structure with "-retropath" then you will probably need to alter the path in "emulator.singe"

Open "emulator.singe" in a text editor, and find all the instance of "actionmax" in red below and change them to the name of one of the games i.e. "38ambushalley"

image.png.34be2c286050f37d301b8895e15d5276.png

So after editing is would look like this for example:

spriteLoad("singe/actionmax/sprite_lighton.png")       Before
spriteLoad("singe/38ambushalley/sprite_lighton.png")   After

You also need to make the same change in: 

38ambushalley.singe, bluethunder.singe, hydrosub2021.singe, popsghostly.singe and sonicfury.singe

dofile("singe/actionmax/emulator.singe")       Before
dofile("singe/38ambushalley/emulator.singe")   After

This is in the docs for a RetroPie style setup, although in the docs they use a Perl script to automate it.

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

Cheers for the reply

Was struggling with this, but confirm Blue Thunder working now.  As you said above, changing the script helped and just kept checking the log for errors

Phew - at last!  Can relax

Many thanks again

Modifié par FP125

• 2 semaines après...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:55 AM, Guisado88 said:

Hello, something is happening to me, when I launch most games the letters of lives etc. appear small as if they were at a different resolution than the screen? What is the reason for this?

Some screenshots (and/or logs) would help.

Make sure you are using the latest versions of hypseus and the Singe LUA for hypseus.

https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe/releases/tag/v2.11.1

https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus_singe_data/releases/tag/v2.11.1-2

There were lots of overlay changes in the last release.

First of all... i'm not english.... problably my english it's very BAD... sorry me in advance!

OOOHH Finally i can come here and i can also try to share my 'works' whit all community....

I have a little story:

About some months ago i have start to play around whit Daphne Games and i start some of my childhood memories on my Retropie setup (i have two different setup over my hand... both of them in NUC Mini PC a Asus VM40B and, at my home, a most recent installation on a Intel NUC whit ssd 480GB 8GB of RAM DDR4 etc etc but this is another story).

After i start to play the "original" daphne version of Dragon's Lair 1 and 2 and Space Ace i have reach this forum to know it's also 'available' the fantastic SINGE 2 porting of all three title in a very good Enhancement edition.... OMG!!

Start from them and i have start to play whit this fantastic Singe 2 port.

End of the story... and come to the very last 5 or 6 days. One of the most famous Singe 2 it's the @Karis video.... it's the main source for Singe 2 video. It's my desire to be focus on very FIRST Dragon's Lair.
- Pick current 'hypseus data singe'. Compiled the most recent source of Hypseus himself. Pick the most recent 'Framework" and start to play Dragon's Lair - Singe 2 Ed.

After about 10 / 15 minutes i start to play on settings menù.... set Easy as difficult... play whit Resolution of overlay for found the perfect setting for my hardware etc etc but at same time i have START to notice this DLe.singe it's apparently afflicted by some, called it, BUG.

And i'm happy to share whit you my works whit all of you..... i have made some development on main DLe.sing and also on current main.singe of framework and after soooooo many testing on my PC i would to share whit you... you can found my last current tested file here:

https://github.com/DjDiabolik/hypseus_singe_data/tree/master/Development_File

But because someone can be found this work interesting simply i try to explain. Remember... the games it's first Dragon's Lair - Singe 2 ed. using Karis video.:

1 - Start a new match and reach the LEVEL 3 "Breathing Door". Here it's simply. There is a diamond at the UP and a door on right.

elseif thisLevel == 3 then

if thisScene == 1 then  

sceneStart = 1864
			sceneEnd   = 2075
			totalMoves   = 2

move[1] = {1871, 1896, RIGHT, -1}			
			move[2] = {2039, 2054, PATH, 4}

path[2] = {RIGHT, 0, UP, 1004, 0, 0, 0, 0 , OUT}

end

This is this level on current DLe.singe . It's important look at PATH [2] Moves. Try to explain how it's work:

If you don't made move the DEATH SCENE 4 you obtain. If you press UP on main.singe there's a lot of code and also here the DEATH SCENE 4 become. If you click Right you see DIRK exiting from right door.

Apparently all it's works correctly but DAMN... the problems become when you play this Singe 2 games whit the 'HITS ENABLED' This FEATURE, at my opinion it's need to be fixed.

Whit HITS enabled this scene appears completely different:

You see Dirk and the wind that tries to carry him.... if you don't made move the hints (correctly appears on the screen) and you can read "YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A WAY" or somethigs similar and DEATH SCENE 4 become.

The same DEATH SCENE 4 become also here you move UP but UP it's a "WRONG CHOICE" and it's how we call a "DEAD END" ways. The problems here it's ONE, you have choice a WRONG way but you can seen anyway on screen a completely useless HINTS (remember if you play this games whit hints enabled). Say "YOU SHOULD TO CHOOSE A WAY" but you have made a choose... yeah but the "Wrong Choose" -> DEAD END... lol.

So my question it's........ It's can be SKIPPED THIS HINTS when you choose this DEAD END scene ?!?!!?!?! and answer it's apparently YES!!

So you made it possibly simply try to understand the PATH Moves and also how it's works the current framework main.singe.

How it's work this PATH Move you can found on Level 5... the DRINK ME level... this:

elseif thisLevel == 5 then

if thisScene == 1 then  

sceneStart = 2483
			sceneEnd   = 2576
			totalMoves   = 2

move[1] = {2483, 2514, PATH, -1}		
			move[2] = {2517, 2528, PATH, 10}

path[1] = {UP, 1009, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2}
			path[2] = {RIGHT, 0, UP, 1009, 0, 0, 0, 0, OUT}

end

On this level you can see Dirk entering the rooms... there's a potion whit a large DRINK ME advise. LOL. You pick whit UP move. you obtain "you should choose bla bla bla" hints and -> DEATH SCENE 09.  Damn because this hints if i dead ?

Anyway there's a correct hints here: If you don't made movement here you obtain hints "you should.." and after that DEATH SCENE 10 and Dirk burnt.

The problems it's the HINTS screen it's be presented also in some cases when it's not necessary.

For all that it's here my 'newest development files'.

I have rewrite a lot of code on framework and i have add a new portion of code..... on some PATH move i now trigger the dead scene 2009 and framework made the work to be show the dead scene 09 whitout show HINTS also if it's enabled.

I have made this new way because all this required some modification on current framework but same framework it's be SHARED whit other Singe 2 games.

So..... all moves like "UP, 100x" can be used in many other games. changing this behavior here could create disasters in other games. So at this point i have CREATED a totally new "situation" expecially for DLe Singe Edition!!

So i don't have idea if you understand and if i can explain...if you want to see the difference you simply try one things:
1- BACKUP you current main.singe and you current DLe.singe (i hope you have pick the most recent from 'DirtBagXon' (my it's a fork remember that)
2- Copy this my two files...

3 - Made a MATCH whit this my two files whit HINTS enabled.

Rename my files and reput the 'original' files and see the difference.

and tell here which is better between the two. Thanks in advance.

• 2 semaines après...
14 hours ago, Dante82 said:

So I noticed this new version of Singe uses SDL. 

I cannot get it to work with Reshade, even with the -OpenGL argument and using opengl32.DLL with Reshade.

Original Daphne and Singe work with Reshade fine.

I know nothing about Reshade, but "apparently" it works: 

https://www.facebook.com/ParadoxArcades/posts/hypseus-singe-works-with-reshade-so-applying-a-crt-shader-really-cleans-up-the-p/746806630783503/

3 hours ago, CharlieChan said:

Yes I think the problem is I am using the 32bit Reshade file with the 64bit version of Hypseus.

I will test with the 64bit version and report back.

• 1 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...

Hey guys, with the release of the MAME Thayer's Quest CHD -  I have attempted to use the CHD video in Hypseus

The quality is more than a step up from Daphne (no surprise).

I'm sure someone will attempt a nice AI upscale on the CHD, but until then here are my attempts.

I find running this in `hypseus` with the following gives the best experience. 

-tq_keyboard -scanlines -scanline_shunt 3

DBX is also promising some interactivity on this bezel:

A link to the video and framefile for hypseus:

https://drive.filen.io/d/25955fe5-6b21-48d3-94de-959bed73f07d#3f2o9aaLmyUCLpArzVq5OrObsNz3LIm5

Waiting to see what some of you AI upscalers can produce.

Some screenshots, including a new hi-def backlit authentic Thayer's Arcade keyboard now available in the repo.:

thayers-key.png

image.png.9cd3550962a1f6b722513b535f435e08.png

image.png.773ddbe98163bb5a99d9711a9a2ea7ff.png

Modifié par xxOToTOxx
Update Link

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe - 64bit 4k Daphne (Thayer's Quest CHD)
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Hi guys, I had tried to perform a 4K AI upscaling of the Time Traveler video but the game appears to have slowed down considerably, furthermore all the elements created for Singe would have to be repositioned and enlarged to the new resolution, so in the end I decided to keep the original resolution by implementing the improvements obtained with AI. The result seems decent to me.
I also resynchronized the audio for the entire title, in fact by cutting a few tenths of a second at the beginning of the track, as indicated in the Hypseus-Singe guide, the audio was synchronized at the beginning of the game and then desynchronized again towards the end.
Furthermore, I created a bezel that instead of having the classic transparent window in which to place the game, has a semi-transparent window with some of the geometric elements present in the original cabinet, so as to recreate as much as possible semi-transparent effect of the holograms.

Videos and links:

Hypseus Singe

Modifié par cnterr
Bezel Fix - Repositioned the geometric elements, so it makes more sense.

Hi, 

Sorry for the noob question but I’d there one place or a pack you can download all the games that work with hypseus singe please as very new to this but interested in getting these playable in time. Thanks for any help with this and love the work that’s happening 

I have de-interlaced the MAME dlair CHD with nnedi3 for hypseus.

If anyone wants to try this the download is here: https://drive.filen.io/d/64fc449f-fbb2-40bd-860f-17942ef49425#v80O19rKFwtdr6MY8Ts8nUo86jgNnHoR

hypseus-17.png

hypseus-19.png

Modifié par xxOToTOxx
Update Link

it's a nice conversion, but I think it performs better in scanlines mode (very old crt-ish) and compared to mame the difference is minimal (but obviously it's my opinion)

de-interlaced :

lair.jpg.e7b836328caf5ee56e00dcc6c2d70a8a.jpg

with scanlines :

lair2scan.jpg.661f4d1c6f8a078aa2d4a9c660e882c6.jpg

Mame version :

lairmame.jpg.45092bb90a10cf781054e9e2ac5728a5.jpg

For any interested,

The videos from the Spanish game Marbella Vice from Picmatic have been released today

https://archive.org/download/marbella-vice-picmatic-1994-laserdisc-pal

Is a Commodore Amiga based arcade lightgun game like some American Laser Games and Winuae emulator has some configuration but using the name roms for it doesn't work at the moment. So I think maybe is faster to make the game works on Hypseus/Singe for someone with enough knowledge in singe scripts 

PROGRAM NAME:    Dragon’s Lair
VERSION:        3.32b
AUTHOR:         KARIS (2021)
Modified by:    Maximi1ium (2024)

Maximi1ium V2.0 Remix Changes:

• Scene sequencing based on USA Cinematronics 1983 original Arcade game release.

https://www.dragons-lair-project.com/games/related/sequence.asp

• Moves, Alternate Moves and Scoring based on this guide:

https://www.dragons-lair-project.com/games/related/walkthru/lair/hard.asp

Game Play:

•     There are 3 game cycles, second cycle will play reverse levels, adding the Draw Bridge and 4 Elevator scenes (3 level + 9 Level + reverse elevators scenes) = 40 levels in total.
  •     Each level needs to be completed to advance to the next level.
  •     Tip: Wooden Doors are hard to break, wait until they open…

Easter Eggs:

• Elevator Scene – The lower you go, the higher the score.
  • Draw Bridge has a special move that will skip the scene.
  • Spiral Staircase has a move that will play secret scene.
  • Pot of Gold has a special move that will advance the level.

New Features from previous version:

• Resurrection scenes now work like in the original game.
  • All movements check frame by frame for accuracy, made changes to replicate original arcade experience.
  • Blank Skips added for original Arcade feel.
  • Reverse Levels are now scripted (not reversed by emulator)
  • Singe Tiers play compatible; it will preserve game cycle structure.
  • Hypseus Singe 2.11.2 Bezels + Bat Files, Scoreboard Ready.
  • Scoreboard updates after each move.
  • Some levels now divided into "scenes" - so player do not have to play the entire level after death.

Compatible with Hypseus Singe 2.11.2 beta 16
https://github.com/DirtBagXon/hypseus-singe

Singe 2 Game Releases Download HERE:

Note: It should be compatible with Singe 2

Known Problems:
 - 2 Player mode doesn’t work - input file included - will disable P2 Button + Change Action Button to Spacebar.

Download the files HERE:
https://github.com/Maximi1ium/Random-Files.git

Download Zip

PROGRAM NAME:    Space Ace
VERSION:        3.32b
AUTHOR:         KARIS (2021)
Modified by:    Maximi1ium (2024)
Game:              Space Ace

Changes:

•        Simple version - this version of Space Ace - it plays like Dragon's Lair - no Cadet, Ace or Captain difficulty levels.
  •        All movements check frame by frame for accuracy, made changes to replicate original arcade experience.
  •        Alternative movements added.
  •        Original Arcade sounds.
  •        Some levels now divided into "scenes" - so player do not have to play the entire level after death.
  •        Reverse Levels are now scripted (not reversed by emulator)
  •        Game-Play - Now Dexter choices at the end of 1 level affect next level (normal or reverse).
  •        Scoreboard now updates after each move.
  •        Edited Borf sound on last level - ogg file included.
  •        Made Bezels + Bat Files, Scoreboard rdy.

Known Problems:
 - 2 Player mode doesn’t work - input file included - will disable P2 Button + Change Action Button to Spacebar.

Files available HERE

Please let me know if you find any problems - just finish working on it yesterday - keep checking for updates.

Modifié par Max0011

• 2 semaines après...

Here is a RoadBlaster Singe game created by #pjft based on 2011 iOS game video. It also includes the SegaCD audio track as an alternate, which can be enabled with:

-altaudio -sega

You can grab the game from here:  https://drive.filen.io/d/dc82c626-da39-4311-8b68-d686ec02a41e#3fMqIX4OXof9bS3wVqAoC0wJsXHEGxf1

rbios.png

Modifié par xxOToTOxx
Update link

On 2/20/2024 at 7:51 AM, xxOToTOxx said:

Here is a RoadBlaster Singe game created by #pjft based on 2011 iOS game video. It also includes the SegaCD audio track as an alternate, which can be enabled with:

-altaudio -sega

You can grab the game from here:  https://dl.orangedox.com/rpCkB0GDY64aMFygDh

rbios.png

This is a cool version of the game.  I used to play it on the IOS and it is nice to see the different car overlay.  The video on this package is at resolution 960x720 at 30fps.  I have created an upscaled version to 1920x1080 (1080p) at 60fps for anyone that would like it.  Just replace the original with this file.  Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/file/9SdWhJBS#n--KvrcGLjksRq4m6S7iSWy8Po0xxKW48EutGXt4wEc

hace 2 horas, xxOToTOxx dijo:

Marbella Vice for Hypseus is on it's way:

Only one player like the rest of the Hypseus lightguns games?

Posté(e) (modifié)
54 minutes ago, Satanicainc said:

Only one player like the rest of the Hypseus lightguns games?

Yeah, just like all the rest of them ;) - This was an attempt at humor - watch the video.

WiP:

Modifié par xxOToTOxx

hace 2 minutos, xxOToTOxx dijo:

Yeah, just like all the rest of them ;)

WiP:

Ok,  so the only way to play with two players on ALG and Picmatic lightgun games nowadays is using WinUAE

4 minutes ago, Satanicainc said:

Ok,  so the only way to play with two players on ALG and Picmatic lightgun games nowadays is using WinUAE

Did you not watch the video ?  Forgive my "humor"......

hace 6 horas, xxOToTOxx dijo:

Did you not watch the video ?  Forgive my "humor"......

Maybe I didn't explain myself... Are you playing with TWO lightguns? AFAIK Hypseus can only use 1 lightgun/mouse for lightgun games even using the manymouse parameter

7 hours ago, Satanicainc said:

Maybe I didn't explain myself... Are you playing with TWO lightguns? AFAIK Hypseus can only use 1 lightgun/mouse for lightgun games even using the manymouse parameter

You explained perfectly fine. Existing games don’t support multiple players because they weren’t written to do so.

This is a modification of Crime Patrol to use two separate mice/lightguns.

> "Hypseus can only use 1 lightgun/mouse for lightgun games even using the manymouse parameter" - not the case.

Hypseus supports multiple guns perfectly well but the games must be coded to distinguish them.

2 Player support is being introduced, as can clearly be seen in these 2 video:

hace 3 horas, xxOToTOxx dijo:

You explained perfectly fine. Existing games don’t support multiple players because they weren’t written to do so.

This is a modification of Crime Patrol to use two separate mice/lightguns.

> "Hypseus can only use 1 lightgun/mouse for lightgun games even using the manymouse parameter" - not the case.

Hypseus supports multiple guns perfectly well but the games must be coded to distinguish them.

2 Player support is being introduced, as can clearly be seen in these 2 video:

Understood. So I guess you're working in the new .singe file to enable two players