Aller au contenu

TEKNOPARROT LAN Racing Games

Invité lancelotedaninho

Messages recommandés

• 4 semaines après...
  • 5 mois après...
6 hours ago, lmx007 said:

Bonjour 

Quelqu'un a réussi à parametrer SWDC sur teknoparrot en mode LAN ? mes bornes sont offline et malgré le mode spécifique dans teknoparrot impossible de connecter les deux bornes ensemble

pas Ă  ma connaissance pour l'instant.

not that i know of..yet..

Modifié par lords

Le 07/08/2024 à 18:12, lmx007 a dit :

Bonjour 

Quelqu'un a réussi à parametrer SWDC sur teknoparrot en mode LAN ? mes bornes sont offline et malgré le mode spécifique dans teknoparrot impossible de connecter les deux bornes ensemble

il existe une version TP pour ca. moi ca marche..enfin ca fait un bail que j'ai pas retesté

Il y a 11 heures, POPO69200 a dit :

il existe une version TP pour ca. moi ca marche..enfin ca fait un bail que j'ai pas retesté

Oui sur TP il y a la possibilité de cocher offline mode dans les game settings, chose faite sur les deux PC

je ne coche la case main Cabinet que sur le PC maitre

dans le test mode du jeu lePC maitre en bien en Main et le PC esclave en sub.

J'ai un doute sur le network adaptater IP je mets 192.168.0.254 comme sur mes autres jeux (ssd de DVSeb)

Mais ca ne marche rien Ă  faire.

Par contre mais deux bornes ne sont pas connectés au Net volontairement (pas de maj de W10)

Le problème pourrais venir du fait que je ne suis pas en ligne même dans ce mode ????

• 2 semaines après...

Sega Rally 3 - just to add if anyone needs help.

Sega Rally 3\Rally\Config -->[Network] Cabinet ID = 1 or 2

Sega Rally 3\ShellData --> Twin Cabinet and [Network] Cabinet ID = 1 or 2

If using Windows 10 Subnet mask must be 24 (not 255.255.255.0)

IP address as previously posted.

• 4 semaines après...

Thanks to YouTube video comments by arronmunroe, I see Nicktoons Nitro will link in LAN if you send -net parameter to the exe. Mentioned on TP discord to see if the devs would be interested in adding an "network enable" checkbox in the GUI to add this. 

If anyone wants to try it now, you can edit the NicktoonNitro.xml in UserProfile folder and replace

<ExtraParameters />

with the following 

<ExtraParameters>-net</ExtraParameters>

Also set network IDs in TP game settings to 1 and 2. First boot with net enabled game locks up, but should work fine after that. Also, after a race finishes, player 1 needs to continue first, or else game freezes.

hello I have a problem playing in local LAN with grid and showdow, I have everything configured correctly ip and cabin 1 for pc1 and cabin 2 for pc2. but he always puts me a player. I think we need to enter test mode so that it records the IDs but since there aren't any, I'm going in circles. because on the shelldat.ini I have to register it, it changes nothing, can you help me? thank you mario kart and outrun etc works

22 hours ago, biroute007 said:
hello I have a problem playing in local LAN with grid and showdow, I have everything configured correctly ip and cabin 1 for pc1 and cabin 2 for pc2. but he always puts me a player. I think we need to enter test mode so that it records the IDs but since there aren't any, I'm going in circles. because on the shelldat.ini I have to register it, it changes nothing, can you help me? thank you mario kart and outrun etc works

Instructions how to set GRID for LAN gaming:
1. For Cab1, set the private IP address to 192.168.1.2, for Cab2, set it to 192.168.1.3
2. \GRID\Sega\shell\Game.ini  should be edit with your router subnet:
[Network]
Active=1
Domain=192.168.1
BaseAddr=1
3. Edit \GRID\Sega\Grid\debug\config.xml, make sure to change the right path for your installation folder and files:
<sega_shell 
        shell_path="c:\sega\Shell" 
        shell_data_path="c:\sega\ShellData" 
        shell_data_ini_path="c:\sega\ShellData\ShellData.ini" 
        shell_game_ini_filename="Game.ini" 
        shell_game_settings_ini_path="c:\sega\ShellData\GameSettings.ini" 
        shell_shutdown_time_limit="60" 
    /> 
4.Edit \GRID\Sega\ShellData\ShellData.ini and set the following:
[Network]
CabinetID=1   // 1 for Cab1 and 2 for Cab2
Enabled=1

Enjoy

3 hours ago, biroute007 said:

hello thank you very much grid works in lan :) On the other hand, did you know the manipulation for showdow? it gives me the same problem as grid... it doesn't record the ids it tells me that the 2 terminals 1player. Thanks for gid it works flawlessly now.

If you edited the right ID for each Cab, make sure that you set the right path for your configuration files in \Sega DiRT Showdown\shell\Game.ini, maybe in some more places, try and see if it works

Le 28/09/2024 à 19:58, pacooka a dit :

If you edited the right ID for each Cab, make sure that you set the right path for your configuration files in \Sega DiRT Showdown\shell\Game.ini, maybe in some more places, try and see if it works

hello no it still doesn't work.. it tells me for the 2 pc 1 player even if the 2nd pc I changed in shell.ini to id2 it doesn't take into account... I don't understand the only game that resist me