Aller au contenu

TeknoParrot Patches and Fixes

aevans0001

Messages recommandés

Hi, I was looking for some help from yall.  I have looked through some of the 800 pages of teknoParrot information in the other topic, but really just looking to create a list of fixes for 2020, that still need to be done. Any help is greatly appreciated.  I got my files from a pack so I am unsure of what patches I am missing or already applied.  Here is what I know so far.  Obviously some of the directory structure will be different.  In most cases I add a directory for the genre.  Please Help!

After Burner Climax: Teknoparrot\Flying\Afterburner Climax\abc

Batman: Teknoparrot\Racing\Batman Arcade\ZeusSP\sdaemon.exe

Battle Gear 4 Tuned - Game File: Teknoparrot\Racing\Battle Gear 4 Tuned\game.exe

Chase H.Q. 2: Teknoparrot\Racing\Chase H.Q. 2\gameorig.exe
    This is the one f the only games that does not use game.exe it must use gameorig.exe

Daytona Championship USA: Teknoparrot\Racing\Daytona Championship USA\Daytona\Daytona.exe

Dirty Drivin: Teknoparrot\Racing\Dirty Drivin\sdaemon.exe

Ford Racing - Full Blown: Teknoparrot\Racing\Ford Racing - Full Blown\fordracing.exe

Gaelco Championship Tuning Race: Teknoparrot\Racing\Gaelco Championship Tuning Race\home\joc2001\joc2004\salidas\car

GRID: Teknoparrot\Racing\GRID\Sega\Grid\GRID.exe

GTI Club: Supermini Festa: Teknoparrot\Racing\GTI Club - Supermini Festa\gti3japkey.exe

H2Overdrive: Teknoparrot\Racing\H2Overdrive\sdaemon.exe

Initial D - Arcade Stage 4 (Export): Teknoparrot\Racing\Initial D - Arcade Stage 4 (Export)\id4.elf

Initial D - Arcade Stage 4 (Japanese): Teknoparrot\Racing\Initial D - Arcade Stage 4 (Japanese)\id4.elf

Initial D - Arcade Stage 5 (Export): Teknoparrot\Racing\Initial D - Arcade Stage 5 (Export)\id5.elf

Initial D - Arcade Stage 6 Double Ace: D:\Roms\Teknoparrot\Racing\initial D - Arcade Stage 6 - Double Ace\id6_dump_.exe

Initial D - Arcade Stage 7 Double Ace Cross: Teknoparrot\Racing\initial D - Arcade Stage 7 - Double Ace Cross\InitialD7_GLW_RE_SBYD_dumped_.exe

Initial D - Arcade Stage 8 Infinity: Teknoparrot\Racing\Initial D - Arcade Stage 8 - Infinity\InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_.exe

Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero: Teknoparrot\Racing\Initial D - Zero\SDDF_1.31.00\app\package\InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe

K.O. Drive: Teknoparrot\Racing\K.O Drive\exe\M-DriveR_RingWide.exe

Mario Kart Arcade GP DX: Teknoparrot\Racing\Mario Kart Arcade GP DX\MK_AGP3_FINAL.exe

Mach Storm: Teknoparrot\Flying\Mach Storm\src\game\ACE7_WIN\ACE7_WIN_10.exe

Nicktoons Nitro (Raw Thrills): Teknoparrot\Racing\Nicktoons Nitro (Raw Thrills)\tomkennyisourhero\rawart\sdaemon.exe

Outrun 2 SP DX: Teknoparrot\Racing\Outrun 2 SP SDX\Jennifer\Jennifer_VGA

R-Tuned - ultimate Street Racing: Teknoparrot\Racing\R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing\dsr_HD
    I tried using the file dsr_HD_FFB, but it failed with an error

Sega Race Tv: Teknoparrot\Racing\Sega Race TV\drive.elf

Sega Rally 3: Teknoparrot\Racing\Sega Rally 3\Rally\Rally.exe

Sega Racing Classic: Teknoparrot\Racing\Sega Racing Classic\d1a.exe

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing: Teknoparrot\Racing\Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing\game.exe

Star Wars - Battle Pod: Teknoparrot\Flying\Star Wars - Battle Pod\Launcher\RSLauncher.exe

Super Bikes 2: Teknoparrot\Racing\Super Bikes 2\rawart\sdaemon.exe

The Fast and the Furious - Supercars: Teknoparrot\Racing\The Fast and the Furious - Supercars\sdaemon.exe

The Fast and the Furious the Drift: Teknoparrot\Fast and the Furious the Drift\rawart\sdaemon.exe
    Game Must be in root or no more than 2 hops.  I tried this game in Teknoparrot\RACING\Fast and the Furious the Drift\rawart\sdaemon.exe and it would not work

The Fast and the Furious Superbikes: D:\Fast and Furious Superbikes\sdaemon.exe
    Game MUST be in root to work, can be in root C or D or anything else but must be in root

The Fast and the Furious:
Teknoparrot\Racing\The Fast and the Furious\sdaemon.exe

Tokyo Cop:
Teknoparrot\Racing\Tokyo Cop\home\joc2001\joc2001\salidas\gameport

Valve Limit R: Teknoparrot\Racing\Valve Limit R\launcher.exe

Wacky Races: Teknoparrot\Racing\Wacky Races\Launcher.exe

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5: Teknoparrot\Racing\Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5\wmn5r.exe

Winter X Games Snocross: Teknoparrot\Racing\Winter X Games Snocross\sdaemon.exe

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 ans après...

Howdy, I had to update my operating system recently with a full destructive reinstall (from Win 7 to 10), so I've been in the process of slowly getting my games up and running again. One I'm having trouble with is AB Climax. I can recall this being a pain-in-the-arse to get working the first time around and I think I could only ever get it to work windowed, but this time it's not working either full screen or windowed. I'm using the 1080p patch, but the default one doesn't work either. I've tried running TP as Administrator just in case that helps, but no. The game looks like it's about to open (see screenshot) but says something about an 'ack SYNC error' and then just closes down again. Is there something really obvious I'm missing here? My GPU's an NVIDIA and non of my hardware's changed between the OS updates, so presumably I should have all the right patches and stuff,.

FWIW, if I can't get it running, I'm not too bothered as I've still got the game on PS3, so I'm not going to invest heaps of time into this... would just be nice to get it running on my PC again too.

SnapShot(10).jpg

• 7 mois après...

Where did you download the pack. All I could find was a patreon page where some dick bag put the link behind a paywall. I am not paying for game fixes that is just retarded.

Modifié par Nit3H8wk

• 2 semaines après...