Aller au contenu

[SINGE 2] New LD Engine + Games (3.32 update + DLIIe surprise)

Karis

Messages recommandés

il y a une heure, snupello a dit :

wow fantastic, i use this for my weel front end...you have an idea for replace the daphne logo for another!!?? 
singe or lasergame or ??

57282E55-EC50-4BD2-B535-C225E500168E.jpeg

Not easy. Apparently you mix Daphne and Singe at the same place.

il y a une heure, snupello a dit :

only singe green has writen 

I don't understand this one.

Or maybe.

daphnesinge.png

This is a transparent png. Right click and save.

Modifié par Karis

Il y a 2 heures, tampabxjoe@yahoo.com a dit :

Hello, 

I am looking for a Stand Up arcade LaserDisc Game that had a Choice of A,B,C, that changed the outcome of the game. 

The Spectre Files:  DEATHSTALKER

thespectrefiles-2.jpg.e2d9bf998a883d66d7f61532d32c553a.jpgspectrefiles.jpg.14732cf702fbebb6bf67ef0112eacfdd.jpg

Didn't knew this one but apparently it's on Steam

Never seen this before either.

Used to be exciting times seeing a new cab.

On the subject I was blown away when I first saw Dragons lair.

Had a few goes though and wanted to smash it up. Credits were hiked up & some git turned the flashing prompts off. lol

I never played it again until emulation.

Modifié par VirtuaTK

Le 02/07/2021 à 23:24, VirtuaTK a dit :

Never seen this before either.

Used to be exciting times seeing a new cab.

On the subject I was blown away when I first saw Dragons lair.

Had a few goes though and wanted to smash it up. Credits were hiked up & some git turned the flashing prompts off. lol

I never played it again until emulation.

Same here. DL was...fascinating to say the least.

And that's the reason why, among other wonderful emulators like Dolphin or many others (around 30.000 games on my arcade), i had a special feeling with Daphne and then Singe.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:48 AM, Karis said:

Ah ok !

Hello Karis!!

Totally off topic for this thread, but I'm hoping to make Little Nemo and The Last Unicorn into laserdisc-style games, using Singe. iirc you had posted a while back about a tutorial/template for making Singe games, right? I figured I'd ask here, as googling hasn't turned up anything. 

Any help is appreciated!

btw, your "Sucker Punch" and "Fire and Ice" conversions are fantastic!

Il y a 9 heures, glassjester a dit :

Hello Karis!!

Totally off topic for this thread, but I'm hoping to make Little Nemo and The Last Unicorn into laserdisc-style games, using Singe. iirc you had posted a while back about a tutorial/template for making Singe games, right? I figured I'd ask here, as googling hasn't turned up anything. 

Any help is appreciated!

btw, your "Sucker Punch" and "Fire and Ice" conversions are fantastic!

Hello,

YEs, both the tutorial and the blank file for making games are inside the singe link on the first page.

Sorry if this has been covered already. Anytime I try to start Altered Carbon it will crash. It does the indexing then right after it crashes. All my paths are correct and here is the batch file (from Karis.. thanks)

Start Singe.exe -k -z -d AlteredCarbon\Index -v AlteredCarbon\Movie\ACR.mp4 -w AlteredCarbon\AlteredCarbon.singe

i'm confused! Finally figured out how to get arcade stick working.

Trouble is some games have no config file?

I tried copying and pasting to areas but no joy.

Anyone help please?

Edit: The controls.cfg need to go with (GameName).singe file. If it's not in the games root directory it's usually in the script folder.

Also it you have more than one controller connected most often. You might need to change the GAMEPAD_0 to another number to get Arcade Stick to work for example.

Modifié par VirtuaTK

3 hours ago, VirtuaTK said:

i'm confused! Finally figured out how to get arcade stick working.

Trouble is some games have no config file?

I tried copying and pasting to areas but no joy.

Anyone help please?

Most games will have default keyboard assignments. Just use Joy2Key to map your joystick controls to the keyboard inputs.

That was going to be last resort but figured it out.

Using xpadder for daphne.

Tried the dapinput.ini someone made to make controller work but it only works on xbox one controller not stick. Unless I power the pad off which is sometimes a pain to do.

Anyone know a fix for that?

Modifié par VirtuaTK

Depends on what is being played.. Daphne covers all the classic daphne games and can be configured by DaphneDownLoader.exe

The new singe emulator... which all the games are listed on the 1st post use the keyboard assignments - 

CONTROLS:

1 or Start : Start the game

5: Add Credits

9 or Right Thumb : Options menu

Left Control or Button A : Action

Left Alt or Button B : Action 2 (used as feet in Cliffhanger)

Arrows or pad : Move

Esc or Start+Select  : Exit 

18 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

Depends on what is being played.. Daphne covers all the classic daphne games and can be configured by DaphneDownLoader.exe

The new singe emulator... which all the games are listed on the 1st post use the keyboard assignments - 

CONTROLS:

1 or Start : Start the game

5: Add Credits

9 or Right Thumb : Options menu

Left Control or Button A : Action

Left Alt or Button B : Action 2 (used as feet in Cliffhanger)

Arrows or pad : Move

Esc or Start+Select  : Exit 

Edit: The controls.cfg need to go with (GameName).singe file. If it's not in the games root directory it's usually in the script folder.

Also it you have more than one controller connected most often. You might need to change the GAMEPAD_0 to another number to get Arcade Stick to work for example.

This works. Only issue I have now with Singe is when I escape from game the Menu loses the controller so have to quit out and reload.

@Karis Any idea if this menu issue can be fixed? The keyboard still responds. Is there a menu controller config file? It's no big deal i don't expect to play one game after the other anyway.

Could it be related to using devreorder.ini?

Modifié par VirtuaTK

Le 10/07/2021 à 03:20, drewjbs a dit :

Sorry if this has been covered already. Anytime I try to start Altered Carbon it will crash. It does the indexing then right after it crashes. All my paths are correct and here is the batch file (from Karis.. thanks)

Start Singe.exe -k -z -d AlteredCarbon\Index -v AlteredCarbon\Movie\ACR.mp4 -w AlteredCarbon\AlteredCarbon.singe

No idea, but probably you're missing one update or something. 

I advise you to download it again.

If you want more details about the problem, then remove the -z from the bat and the dos window will tell where the error is, than i'll tell you more about this problem.