Aller au contenu

[SINGE 2] New LD Engine + Games (3.32 update + DLIIe surprise)

Karis

Messages recommandés

il y a 3 minutes, Rex2573 a dit :

Come al solito.bellissimo lavoro Karis Sei fantastico....due domande se possibile: 1)So potrebbe  fare TRON in full.screen senza barre orizzontali? 2) Pensi di fare in futuro CONAN RAGAZZO DEL FUTURO in alta risoluzione e ripulito come solo.tu sei capace? Grazie fin da adesso

For Tron i'll see what is possible. Once again, the movie is that format.

For Conan, it's Poiu's work, you should check with him.

il y a 28 minutes, gig a dit :

Hi karis.

As I said loading a autosave works.

But Seems Ican't do a manual save (all slots).

Please don't take these mine messages as a request, I don't want to be rude always pointing something that don't works.

Just to let you know...

You have done a GREAT work here And the script 3.0 is a great improvement for developers and for gamers too.

Thanks again.

Don't worry. Bug reports are good for me (well, not good news, but it's good to point them).

I will check this manual save thing. It was working when i posted the link. Weird weird weird.

There are so many interlocked features that sometimes, i mess up. And it's difficult to test everything, tough i do my best.

Happy to know that you like 3.0. I hope this one is final apart for bugs (each time i tell this i've got new ideas, so who know ?)

Modifié par Karis

il y a 32 minutes, gig a dit :

Hi karis.

As I said loading a autosave works.

But Seems Ican't do a manual save (all slots).

Please don't take these mine messages as a request, I don't want to be rude always pointing something that don't works.

Just to let you know...

You have done a GREAT work here And the script 3.0 is a great improvement for developers and for gamers too.

Thanks again.

Could you describe a bit more. Cause it works here...(saving on slot and then loading from the save menu)

Modifié par Karis

1 minuto fa, Karis ha scritto:

Could you describe a bit more. Cause it works here...(saving on slot and then loading from the save menu)

Ok Karis i try the game again and I'll describe you better.

Tested Again (on TRON).

Looks like the save and load feature works with hotkey ( f1, f2, f3 and start+f1, start+f2, start+f3)

But In the Save load menu the 3 slots appear EMPTY even if i saved with shortcut key.

And I can't save from this menu.

Modifié par gig

il y a 49 minutes, gig a dit :

Just for curiosity.

Have You tested with hotkeys or from menu?

Hotkeys.

Just note that if you save on level 1, scene 1, move 1, it's normal to have an empty slot.

Modifié par Karis

22 minuti fa, Karis ha scritto:

Hotkeys.

Just note that if you save on level 1, scene 1, move 1, it's normal to have an empty slot.

Good to Know

My Blame sorry. In the Hurry of testing I always saved when the game starts(no moves)

Seems all ok now.

Thanks for your time.

il y a 35 minutes, gig a dit :

My Blame sorry. In the Hurry of testing I always saved when the game starts(no moves)

Seems all ok now.

Thanks for your time.

No problem ;)

3 ore fa, Karis ha scritto:

For Tron i'll see what is possible. Once again, the movie is that format.

For Conan, it's Poiu's work, you should check with him.

grazie sei sempre gentilissimo...peccato per giochi come DAITARN 3 o CONAN  o DON CHISCITTE  che meriterebbero l alta risoluzione almeno a 1080

il y a 31 minutes, Rex2573 a dit :

grazie sei sempre gentilissimo...peccato per giochi come DAITARN 3 o CONAN  o DON CHISCITTE  che meriterebbero l alta risoluzione almeno a 1080

Please contact Poiu for all those games.

So quick note.

After correcting the save bug i noticed another one (very minor, regarding the scoring of percent mode).

I corrected it too, so here is the link (it's 3.04. Every game, blank and update is already updated with this file).

Hope it's the final one, but let me know if you find other bugs.

https://mega.nz/file/lTpkFDhA#U8z33fqSzB0qk9KPp4985tEhjrxVCMmYEb-PEDD8yv8

Hi there,

I'm pleased to announce a new game in the family: Altered Carbon Resleeved!

acr.png

This game was designed by Mazinger4life (and he's got more surprises for you).

It's a fast paced 250 moves furious game. Really really fun to play and to master. It's based on the great Anime. Link on the first page.

Most levels are really fast but the game is really playable (i finished it with one credit) and quite short.

Along with the game comes another (sorry) update which i call the "fairness update").

Basically, it's very simple as it only creates some different rankings and trophies for Life Bar mode (easier than Normal, so it's easier to score) and integers the difficulty in Percent mode.

As usual, every game is updated, the blank file too. And the update as been updated too :) (first page).

Enjoy this new release and warn me if there are problems. Many thanks to Mazinger4life!

So. Time for a new update. 

Sorry i thought 3.0 was good for a long time, but i found a few bugs and had a few ideas so i had to make them. So here's 3.2 (link on first page), good for at least a few days ;)

The main attraction here is the introduction of 2 new moves around the concept of MASH and inspired by old Track & Fields games: RUN and MASH2

Like MASH those moves have 3 intensities (RUN, RUNMIN and RUNMAX).

RUN will ask the player to move the stick quickly from LEFT to RIGHT, filling the gauge (there is a security preventing UP and DOWN during the operation).

MASH2 will ask the player to alternate BUTTON 1 and 2 quickly, filling the gauge.

To control the general behavior of those actions, there's a new item in the Options Menu: "Run Action With". The options are Good Hand Stick, Bad Hand Stick, Two Buttons, and Simple Mash

Good Hand/ Bad hand means that you will use the stick for Run action, but you can define with which hand. Good Hand will be normal and Bad Hand easier. (for example i'm right Handed, so if i play with the stick in Left hand, i would put Bad Hand). Of course you can still play with your good hand and define "Bad Hand" for an easier experience.

Two buttons means that, instead of using the RUN action, you will use the MASH2 action (alternating between buttons). This could be easier if you play with a pad for example.

Simple Mash, will treat all RUN and MASH2 actions as MASH (the usual way).

I've updated some games with some RUN actions (most of them have less than 10, Mononoke has more) and the singe files are in the update too. Note that the RUN action doesn't mean you won't MASH. I just used it when it was logical (character runs) but i kept MASH for other things (like resistance or machine guns).

All those RUN action have been tested (with the bad hand) and works. Of course, as usual, all games and blank and tutorial are updated too. 

Enjoy and let's hope i don't have new ideas !

Modifié par Karis

Le 14/06/2021 à 17:02, mazinger4life a dit :

C'est vraiment une excellent nouvelle pour l'ajout de nouveaux moves et tout :very-good: ,as tu la liste des jeux que tu as update avec RUN encore merci pour ton support qui améliore Singe 2 dans des nouveaux horizons.;)

Oui : 

Altered Carbon :) 2 moves (la plupart des MASH sont tout de même à base de flingues hein).

Fire & Ice: 7

Mononoke: 29 ! (on y court beaucoup).

SuckerPunch: 7

Titan A.E.: 6

Tron: 10

Ce sont des situations où le personnage en jeu sprinte et qui étaient des MASH (et qui sont toujours des MASH sin on désactive l'option dans le menu).

Pas touché à Cliff, Asterix, Timegal, soit parce qu'ils n'ont pas de Mash ou pour d'autres raisons mais ils sont cependant passés en 3.2 pour les corrections de bugs. 

Modifié par Karis

Hi,

For those using a real arcade cabinet i posted a sample AHK script in the Singe directory (link: https://mega.nz/file/hepUFJqS#1Omrx3os2uUN_wDkdKGlA-kidllxZWeWxodO2TC6-yE)

This AHK will lauch JoyToKey, then the singe script of your choice, and will unload JoyToKey on exit.

Of course you need to configure JTK according to your buttons (button 1 might not be button 1 on your arcade). But it works very well for all games once it's done.

Hi Karis.

Please try your timegal at level 15.

Seems now that it has updates to 3.2 it cant' manage the choice move there.

the 2.3 version works

Il y a 2 heures, gig a dit :

Hi Karis.

Please try your timegal at level 15.

Seems now that it has updates to 3.2 it cant' manage the choice move there.

the 2.3 version works

Ah you're right. I just missed one little thing during conversion. Corrected. There's an update coming (i had new things anyway).

So, as just annouced, now it's time for the the "unification update" (3.21)

Fist here is a (small) link if you're coming from 3.2: https://mega.nz/folder/5W4UnRCK#vqhJFYVDU0spw_ddmIh53A

If you're coming from another version i advise you to use this bigger update: https://mega.nz/folder/cP5XASiZ#S1y6j46Hu-MssqxrNr2_Bw

And as usual, every folder and the tutorial are already updated.

This update had 3 purposes:

1) As most of the programs use the exact same script, they now all head to the same directory (located in Singe/Script). In the future it will be easier for me to update things for all games with one single target. So, the Script directory of each game is from now only there for special scripts for this game (like addons which is used for swapping scenes and the map). 

2) A new way to deal with Life Bar depending on difficulty: the different parameters will change depending on the difficulty (for example in Extreme the Life Bar will decrease faster and it will be harder to gain life back).

3) Timegal corrected (see above)

Also, i put some lighter versions of the movies for Tron and Altered Carbon because i encoded them a bit high (having a core i9, i did not realized it was a bit over the top). If your 1080p version has troubles, you can download a new version (it's not part of the updates).

ACR: https://mega.nz/file/xfQjiQ5R#BppU1Bl6Zv2lbrVOYYebroCi0gDNi7sebsK3278BhzU

TRON: https://mega.nz/file/MW5CSRTS#gZFak55FYIajX3LKZu7OIhQLLeT-TlPNzJn4Hz-Q50c

Enjoy!

Modifié par Karis

Just a Question.

for ACR:

Inside the movie folder i have acr.mp4 and acrlo.mp4

Is it safe to delete acrlo.mp4?

Thanks, and timegal works like a charm now!

il y a 38 minutes, gig a dit :

Just a Question.

for ACR:

Inside the movie folder i have acr.mp4 and acrlo.mp4

Is it safe to delete acrlo.mp4?

Thanks, and timegal works like a charm now!

Yes, it's just a 540p version.

Il 14/6/2021 Alle 16:01, Karis ha scritto:

Così. Tempo per un nuovo aggiornamento. 

Scusa, ho pensato che 3.0 fosse buono per molto tempo, ma ho trovato alcuni bug e avevo alcune idee, quindi ho dovuto realizzarli. Quindi ecco 3.2 (link in prima pagina), buono per almeno qualche giorno;)

L'attrazione principale qui è l'introduzione di 2 nuove mosse attorno al concetto di MASH e ispirate ai vecchi giochi Track & Fields: RUN e MASH2

Come MASH, queste mosse hanno 3 intensitĂ  (RUN, RUNMIN e RUNMAX).

RUN chiederà al giocatore di spostare velocemente la levetta da SINISTRA a DESTRA, riempiendo l'indicatore (c'è una sicurezza che impedisce SU e GI durante l'operazione).

MASH2 chiederĂ  al giocatore di alternare i BUTTON 1 e 2 velocemente, riempiendo l'indicatore.

Per controllare il comportamento generale di queste azioni, c'è un nuovo elemento nel menu Opzioni: "Esegui azione con". Le opzioni sono Good Hand Stick, Bad Hand Stick, Two Buttons e Simple Mash

Mano buona/ Mano cattiva significa che utilizzerai lo stick per l'azione di corsa, ma puoi definire con quale mano. La mano buona sarĂ  normale e la mano cattiva sarĂ  piĂą facile. (per esempio sono destrorso, quindi se gioco con la levetta nella mano sinistra, metterei Bad Hand). Ovviamente puoi ancora giocare con la tua mano buona e definire "Mano cattiva" per un'esperienza piĂą semplice.

Due pulsanti significano che, invece di usare l'azione RUN, utilizzerai l'azione MASH2 (alternando tra i pulsanti). Questo potrebbe essere piĂą semplice se si suona con un pad, ad esempio.

Simple Mash, tratterĂ  tutte le azioni RUN e MASH2 come MASH (nel solito modo).

Ho aggiornato alcuni giochi con alcune azioni RUN (la maggior parte ne ha meno di 10, Mononoke ne ha di piĂą) e anche i singoli file sono nell'aggiornamento. Nota che l'azione ESEGUI non significa che non farai MASH. L'ho usato solo quando era logico (il personaggio corre) ma ho tenuto MASH per altre cose (come la resistenza o le mitragliatrici).

Tutte quelle azioni RUN sono state testate (con la mano cattiva) e funzionano. Ovviamente, come al solito, vengono aggiornati anche tutti i giochi, i blank e i tutorial. 

Buon divertimento e speriamo di non avere nuove idee!

Modifié par snupello

Il 20/6/2021 Alle 20:42, Karis ha scritto:

So, as just annouced, now it's time for the the "unification update" (3.21)

Fist here is a (small) link if you're coming from 3.2: https://mega.nz/folder/5W4UnRCK#vqhJFYVDU0spw_ddmIh53A

If you're coming from another version i advise you to use this bigger update: https://mega.nz/folder/cP5XASiZ#S1y6j46Hu-MssqxrNr2_Bw

And as usual, every folder and the tutorial are already updated.

This update had 3 purposes:

1) As most of the programs use the exact same script, they now all head to the same directory (located in Singe/Script). In the future it will be easier for me to update things for all games with one single target. So, the Script directory of each game is from now only there for special scripts for this game (like addons which is used for swapping scenes and the map). 

2) A new way to deal with Life Bar depending on difficulty: the different parameters will change depending on the difficulty (for example in Extreme the Life Bar will decrease faster and it will be harder to gain life back).

3) Timegal corrected (see above)

Also, i put some lighter versions of the movies for Tron and Altered Carbon because i encoded them a bit high (having a core i9, i did not realized it was a bit over the top). If your 1080p version has troubles, you can download a new version (it's not part of the updates).

ACR: https://mega.nz/file/xfQjiQ5R#BppU1Bl6Zv2lbrVOYYebroCi0gDNi7sebsK3278BhzU

TRON: https://mega.nz/file/MW5CSRTS#gZFak55FYIajX3LKZu7OIhQLLeT-TlPNzJn4Hz-Q50c

Enjoy!

hi karis, unfortunately I have to edit some code strings to make your games work in my front-end, so every time you make a change I have to go to where to act and on which file. Can you help me by telling me which files you changed in the update?

il y a 57 minutes, snupello a dit :

In which version are you ? And which frontend ? Normally ll this changes have nothing to do with frontend.

If you just play with the games, you need to apply the update and it's fine. 

I also made a conversion guide to 3.0 for designers.

for the new 3.21 the only change is on line 35 of the game.singe :  dofile("./Singe/Script/globals.singe") instead of dofile(MYDIR .. "/Script/globals.singe") but, once again that's for designers willing to go to 3.21

Hi Karis.

I first converted my own game following your tutorial to 3.0 and everything works.

But when I've updated it to 3.2 and 3.21 too it gave me an error after every last move of a level (just before changing level).

Do I missed something?

the error is:

Error executing function 'onOverlayUpdate':  ./Singe/Script/main.singe:146: atte
mpt to index a nil value (field '?')

I noticed that trophy.singe is vanished.

No longer needed?

il y a 57 minutes, gig a dit :

No Matter Karis.

I found my error.

I forgot to add the lines in the game.singe

LvlTrophy3 = 0
LvlTrophy4 = 0    

now it works !

Yeah good move.

I need to add this to the guide too.

Actually, trophy is now integrated in main.singe and i added those parameters in order to have a single entry point.

So from 3.0 to 3.20:

LvlTrophy3 = 0
LvlTrophy4 = 0    

Those parameters indicates levels where you give some trophies for no death. If 0 there will be no trophy at all.

And from 3.20 to 3.21:

dofile("./Singe/Script/globals.singe") instead of dofile(MYDIR .. "/Script/globals.singe")

This is needed to reach the scripts.

Hi Karis,

I am having a very strange issue and was wondering if you might have an idea on the solution or at least experienced it. Whenever I use singe 2.0 with a sinden gun, after about 5-15 minutes the program will just crash back to the desktop. What I do notice is it appears to happen when I am shooting, reloading or the computer kills me. This does not happen at all when using a keyboard/mouse, only when using the light gun. I have replicated this on 3 different windows 10 PCs. I'd attach logs, but when the program closes they are gone. Have you seen or encountered an issue like this before? This has occurred on mad dog mccree, mad dog 2, who shot johnny rock and space pirates. I have not tested any other games than these and the same thing happens on all of them. 

Any leads on how to fix this would be a huge help! Thanks so much!  

Also I absolutely love your maddog mccree HD version!

Il y a 7 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

c est quoi exactement le mise a jour 3.21 ???

Le texte de présentation est plus haut sur la page.

La mise Ă  jour est simple, il suffit de copier/coller dans le dossier singe